chapter 17

The police take that men with himself

The police take that men with himself...and swasti has stop crying...but she is expressions less sitting on sofa with Kiara... Kiara had applied medicine on the wound and put a loose dressing on it.

I came towards her and knees down ...hold her hand ....and she saw towards me ...first time I notice her eyes having light eyelashes and small cat eyes...but this beautiful eyes were full of tears...while holding her hand and eye contact i told her that..

Ekansh-i am sorry swasti..ye jo bhi hua meri wajah se hua hai.... mujhe apko akela chorna hi nai chahiye tha.... mujhe apko ma ke pass bhej dena chahiye tha ....sari meri galti hai... mujhe apko iss ghar mai hi nai aane Dena chahiy tha ...i am sorry..i promise aap jab pagphere se wapas aayegi to ham sab ke sath shift ho jayege ...mai adjust kar luga ...i am sorry swasti...
She with teary eyes hugged me ....i mean whatever I have said...and all was my fault..I have to say sorry to her...

Swasti-mujhe pata tha aap aayege and you came ekansh....and apko meri wajah ko khud ko change karne ki jarurat nai hai..apne pura Ghar badal diya aur ab apni aadatein mat badle plse.....i don't want to change you ekansh.... mujhe mera dar bhagna hoga ...essa har baar Jai chak sakta hai...kabhi na Kabhi mujhe akele rehna padhrga...

She is understanding girl....and about changing
.after her arrival in my life ...many things as been change.... rudra Kiara was seeing us with smile but shock too ...and I kno why they are shock...

Kiara-suna tha ki mohbbat saksh ki badal deti hai aaj dekha bhi liya....

Rudra - bhai badal chuke hai aap wo 6 saal pehle wala ekansh wapas aaya hai aaj..

Yes love can change the person the way it has changed me ...that happy Ekansh die 6 years ago and it's new Ekansh...but in the sense which Kiara is saying is not true....i can't fall in love ...it's just a small care for swasti as she is
my responsibility..

Kiara-I think hame ab chalna chahiye Rudra ...give them personal space...bye ...and swasti plse khyal rakhna apna ...
Subha milte hai okay..

Rudra-aur bhai aap ho sake to kl office mat jaiyega...

Ekansh- meri important meeting hai mujhe subha 8 bajehi nikalna hai...

Kiara - swasti thik nai hai..

Rudra - kl pagphere hai..

I know all thses things but I can't stop my work . It's important for me to be their....

Swasti-it's ok kaam zayda important hai Rudra...it's ok aap tension mat ligiye...

They both leaves.,..Rani came and said sorry but i was frustrated so I just said her to leave....i came to my room....
And she was sitting on bed...after changing....

Ekansh-apki chot thik hai..

Swasti - ji ab pain nai hai...

Ekansh- mai dinner order kar deta hui...aap kya lena pasand
Karegi...