chapter 32

Meera pov

Today was reunion but I don't wanted to visit..I don't wanted to see him with his wife i can't see the hope which broke today ekansh was my ...but now he is not i remember each and every moment we spend together...it was calss 11 when we met I was an introvert but he was backbencher full Masti and fear nothing...for 1st week i didn't know any Ekansh in calss as he was from other section but i follwed them on Insta and I was struggling from toxic friendship with Alisha that's why I posted a story which was a long video when Ekansh message me that " mai dost ban jayuga ye batyo ki ye video kaise post karte hai " I told him the steps and he found it complex and we share a little word or say he roasted me and then we didn't speak for months and I don't speak to boys but i sometimes send him reel in which he just react one day he send me a video and i told him my assignment is not complete and he simply said." Hamse maag leti ...mana backbencher hai par likh lete hai kabhi kabhi." Then he send me the assignment and we talked for hours and in last he says " kuch chhiye ko to maag Lena insta ham use nai karte WhatsApp par maag Lena " and first time any boy talked to my like this and it was mid 11 we started chating and telling each other many thing she becomes the Bunny for me the way Bunny changes the Naina he did..

There is a person who helped me discover my true self, someone who taught me that "ham" is far superior to "mai", "tum" or "tu". Bunny will always hold a special place in my heart because of the profound changes he brought to my life. He provided me with an escape while also teaching me to confront the truth and be real, even if it means being harsh. I will always remember one sentence said by him, "life me 2 chij hota h...ya toh life ko smgh lo ya toh ji lo ......agr smgh jaogi toh jii nhii paogi or agr jiogi toh smgh nhi paogi "Well, that was the spark that ignited a flame of change within me.

Bunny introduced me to the beauty of the outside world, from the serene Ganga ghat to the tranquil atmosphere of Dehradun, and the thrill of drowning in Sagam. Every moment spent with him was cherished and appreciated.

He gave the thrill of lifes and how I can stop falling for him,we didn't talk in school ever even we had some common friends then also in. Whenever we had exams or extra class we go house together with our friends gossiping all time but we don't share a single word. One time he asked for vollyball from me but I got confuse as sir was saying us to left in calss so I just give it to sir .

Our 11 went like this we become friends and he told me how much he love tea how much he love rain how much he love shayari how much he miss his goan he is obsessed with goan .

But when he told me he like ruhi from the start i didn't knew how to react and things changed everyone get hurt and but i manage to clear everything and after some months he realised it was me to whom he should fall and everyone get to know about story.but then again the thing get out of my hand..and from that day to today we have not talk to each other.

And today I will again see him ..if i won't not know that he is married and forget me i would be happy but now I can't
I don't want to go ...even Shantanu don't wanted to come what i will do their but my friend forced me thats why i went...I was early and my eyes fall on his friends who just Happly welcome me and asked about my health but shub eyes were seeing me with love which I don't want..

Ashu-kaisi hai tu

Meera-thik thak tu bata ...

Ashu- tere se better car drive karne aati hai mujhe

Meera-gadhe mera accident kaise hua ye bhi nai pata tujhe

Amar-ye gadha hi hai Meera..

Ashu - haa jaise tu samajhdar hai ja Ava aai hai ..apne best friend ke sath

Ba-dastoor 🥀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें