chapter 35

Ekansh pov

I am the most excited person today... finally the things are going to start i changed into formal black and went downstairs with smile on my face...

Karan-itni smile 4 saal baad dekhi hai Maine

Ekansh - papa finally mai Aaj usska sapna pura karne ja Raha hui...

Karan -mai Kush hui ki tum kisi wajah se to khush ho...beta plse esse hi rehna

Ekansh - papa i will try..

Amar-Kiara ki flight ka time ho gaya hai mai ja raha hu office mai milta hu Kiara ke sath

Ekansh -ashu jaldi chal hame bhi sab plan start karna hai

Karan - preshita aaj se join kar rahi hai usse aache se treat karna plse..Ashu Sambhal lena..

Me and Ashu left for office and i directly went in my cabin and arrange all the data which i need and fix the meeting for 1 pm as Kiara also need rest...
I was going towards Ashu cabin when I collided  with a girl and she was about to fall and all the papers which was in my hand,she fall on me . everyone came there and Ashu helped the girl to stand.

Ashu-preshita are you okay..

Preshita - yes sir..and sorry for colliding with you Today is my first day that's why I was  in hurry..

Ekansh - but your hurry didn't work you are already 30 minutes late ...

Ashu-chor bhai isska first day hai... preshita ye Ekansh hai tumhara boss..

Preshita - good morning sir and sorry for being late

Ekansh- agli baar se khyal rakhi yega...

I order my staff to collect my papers and i went to discuss with Ashu and saw Amar coming...

Amar Kiara rest kar rahi hai ghar par mai baad mai pickup kar luga usse...

Ashu- tu preshita ko kaam samajh de mujhe aur Ekansh ko kuch kaam hai... samjha raha hai na samjha de...

They sometimes talk in code language which i really can't understand but leave it ...i  didn't scolded that girl beacuse i don't wanted to spoil my mood on anyone.i talked to Ashu about the plot...and how much weight that soil or land can handle..

After that I came in my cabin and my new PA came with files..

Preshita - sir inn files par apke sign chahiye..Amar sir ne kaha ki ye file abhi Puri ready nai hai wo thode waqt baad kar dege aur 1 baje wali meeting ki files puri tarah se ready hai...

Ekansh - you can leave...

She was going but I heard her saying "rude arrogent kahi ka " but ignored i am not interested in all these drama she is Lucky that she joined the company in this period when I don't want to shout on anyone.

For some hours i was working on the project when Kiara came there...I saw her and we both got tears in our eyes. She is changed a lot looking like a more responsible lady yes lady not a girl...with simple makeup and look

Kiara - I missed you Bhai..

Ekansh-mujhse zyada nai ...

She hugged me and Ashu Amar was there....

Ashu-Kiara tumne aakar isse aur Khush kar diya...

Amar-tarap raha tha ye ab sukoon mila hai

Ekansh - Sukoon abhi nai ...ma rudra sanskaar...abhi waqt hai..

Kiara- I wish sab thik ho jaye bhai ...you know aap badhe papa ban Gaye ho..

Ekansh - are you joking...