The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The Last Day 2x20

475 14 1
By natasha-mikaelson

A/N: Happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it.

We all got up early to go over our plan for the sacrifice, well everyone if you don't count Damon. "Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah spoke.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."  Stefan asks for conformation trying to catch up.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it..." Elijah start saying.

"He'll be a true hybrid." I finish for Elijah right when Damon joins us.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon asks joining the conversation.

"Because he will kill us." I tell him

"We can kill him today. With Bonnie."  Damon suggests

"Damon..." Stefan says.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."  Elena said.

"I'll write her a great eulogy." Damon replied and I rolled my eyes at his lack of sympathy.

"This is exactly why Bonnie hates you." I tell him.

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena yells.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks hoping to change the subject.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Elijah explains.

"The moonstone." Stefan says.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. A Blackthorn spills a few drops of it's blood on the moonstone, after that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asks.

"The final part of the ritual." Elijah takes a wooden box from the shelf. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death." Elijah says to Elena. Damon looks at Elena. Stefan takes Elena's hand. She looks at him. He opens the box and takes a jar from it.

"And that's where you come in." Elena says.

"This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation." Elijah says.

"So I'll be dead?"

"And then you won't."

"That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon says as he looks at Elena.

"You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work.  Plus those elixirs don't have expiration date." I say.

"I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?" Damon says being stubborn.

"Then I guess I'll just be dead. " Elena says and I look at her like she is crazy considering she just made the situation worse. Damon looks at Stefan. He shrugs. Damon looks at Elijah and leaves.

"Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? Does he have a werewolf?" I ask Elijah.

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will." Elijah says.

________________________________________

I hear Jenna yelling and I go to her and see her with a crossbow pointed at 'Alaric?' I come up to them at the same time as Elena, Stefan, Damon and Elijah.

"What's going on?" Elena demands,

"It's me, Elena, I swear, okay? He let me go. Klaus let me go."

"Prove it." Alaric looks at Jenna."Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to..."

"Okay, it's him." Jenna says as she lowers the crossbow.

I smirk and ask her in a teasing tone. "What was he about to do?"

"Not the point" Jenna says as she blushes and I chuckle at her flustrated state.

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asks.

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight." After the words leave Alaric's mouth my smile drops.

_____________________________________

Damon being the lovesick idiot he is, he fed Elena his blood because he didn't believe Elijah's elixir would work.

Now Elena will come back as a vampire, which my sister never wanted and on top of it all Caroline isn't returning my calls.

And now we are at the grill drinking are problems away for at least a while, in silence. Until Alaric joins us.

"I'll have whatever they are having." Alaric says as he sits on the other side of Damon.

"Nice to see you back in your body Ric." I say and then take a sip out of my drink.

"I screwed up." Damon spokes up.

"No you didn't just screw up, you ruined the whole plan." I say.

" Yeah. Yeah, you did." Alaric agrees with him.

"Yeah."

"Gentlemen? Why so glum in a presence of a such a beautiful lady?" I hear a british voice ask. The voice made me shiver which you can't blame me for considering I am a sucker for guys with accent. I turn around and my brown eyes meet with pair of blue ones. He had a small smirk on his face that showed his dimples.

"Ugh. Klaus, I presume." Damon groans, annoyed. I realize who he is as Damon says those words and honestly I think it isn't fair that all the villains in my life are good looking.

"In the flesh." Klaus says as he looks at Ric and says. "Thanks for the loaner, mate. "Then he looks at me. "I don't think we have officially been introduced." He says as he offered me his hand to shake.

Which I take and say.  "Anastasia Gilbert but you can call me Ana."

"Niklaus Mikaelson." Klaus says and Damon gets up looking angry.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon asks him.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." Damon breaks into a smile at the irony of the comment.

"Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?"

"You are kidding?" Klaus asks and he turn to Alaric and I and asks. "He is kidding, right?"

"I wish." I tell him just as Alric says. "No, not really."

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon asks.

" Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." Klaus says and he turns to me. "Now little siphoner we have a certain ritual to discuss about, so come on." Klaus says and gestures for me to go ahead of him, Damon goes to stop me but I shake my head and leave with Klaus.

___________________________________

We leave the grill and we walk around the town for a while before I decide to break the silence. "So what did you wanna talk about?"

"Straight to business then." Klaus says with a smirk on his face.

"Just tell me what the hell do you want?" I ask not in the mood for the games.

"Just a few drops of your blood, that you will give me at the ritual."

"Right, so you could kill my sister."

"Let me ask you something, love. If you were me and you had a part of you locked away for a thousand years would you have waited another 500 years to break the curse. And be honest little witch." I don't says anything knowing he is right. "Right."

"Well yes I do understand you, but it doesn't change the fact that my sister will die and I have every right to not be happy about it. Even if I do understand your side, you also have to understand my side. My sister will die tonight.

"I am sorry love but I have no choice."

"You always have a choice but it's okay, I understand. But I have a question why exactly is Blackthorn blood needed and will it work because I'm technically a siphoner."

 "When the curse was created a Blackthorn gave a few drops of it's blood so the curse can't be broken even with doppelganger without Blackthorn to give some of it's own blood"

"Why?" I ask not understanding where he is going.

"Well look at it this way. If Blackthorn bloodline died I couldn't break the curse so I always made sure they are safe. It was in way an insurance for your ancestors."

"For Blackthorn bloodline to continue."I say finally understanding where he went with story.

"Exactly. And it will work even if you are a siphoner, it just needs someone who can perform magic who is from Blackthorn bloodline. And siphoner can perform magic even if they need to siphon it first."

_____________________________________

Later Klaus dragged me with him to get Elena. He vamped speed us there and lets just say it's not interesting and fun as it sounds.

"You got me all nervous. I thought maybe you'd done something stupid. You ready, my dear?" Klaus tells her.

"I'm ready." She says and  starts walking toward him but Stefan stops her."No." Stefan says.

"Stefan don't." I warn him not wanting him Klaus to kill him for ruining his plans.

"No reason for you to die, too." Klaus tells him. Elena turns around and looks at Stefan but he can't stop staring at Klaus.

"No. Stefan, hey, hey, it's fine, it's fine. I'll go. No one needs to get hurt. There's no reason for you to get hurt." Elena tells him and kisses him. "I love you." She tells him.

"I love you." Stefan tells her and they kiss again.

"Close your eyes. Close your eyes." She tells him and he closes his eyes and Klaus vamp speeds us away.

________________________________________

Klaus left somewhere and he left Elena and me with his witch Greta. Now we are walking in the dark through the forest.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

"This way." Greta says.

"You're Luka's sister, aren't you? I heard about you. He and your father were looking for you." Elena tells Greta.

"Well, they were wasting their time. I wasn't lost." Elena trips on a rock. "God, I can't see anything." Elena complains and Greta lights fires all around them. I see someone lying on the ground. Elena and I rush over to her. It's Jenna.

"Jenna? Jenna, Jenna! Jenna? Hey, hey, Jenna! Jenna!" Elena calls out while I check for the pulse and I can't find it.

"There's no pulse." I say.

"Oh, my God. No. Jenna! No!" Elena panics and asks. "He killed her? Why? I did everything that he asked."

"She's not dead. She's in transition." Greta tells us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

21.7K 898 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
43.5K 869 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
731K 16.3K 190
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...