𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

נכתב על ידי AnshaFebin7

#1 in His Series ✿ Abhimanyu × Kainat ✿ "He is the beautiful dream of my life And that's the reality, he is... עוד

CHARACTERS
SINGHANIA FAMILY
MENON FAMILY
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
DEDICATION
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER -14
CHAPTER -15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER -17
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER -26
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28

CHAPTER -18

8.5K 579 36
נכתב על ידי AnshaFebin7

Hello,
So today you will get double updates.

Please check out my Instagram account for more updates

Id:@ansh.a745

Please pray for Palastine and don't stop talking about them

Read and enjoy

I looked at my ring finger and sighed, it's been one week since my engagement, and one week since I'm successfully avoiding Maan. After what happened I don't think I can face him. Tara told me that she told them about him. I don't know if Maan and his family will accept me after seeing my breakdown. I didn't expect the most beautiful day in my life to turn out like that. It's all because of him. I know my family is also worried about what happened to me, but I'm not ready to face them after hiding so many things from them. They would feel betrayed and heartbroken.

Suddenly my phone pinged showing a message, I looked at it and it was from Maan.

Maan♥️: In my Cabin, Now!

I think he is pissed at me, I have been ignoring his messages and calls for a week now. But not anymore, I need to face him. With this thought I made my way to his cabin. I knocked on the door and he didn't respond, so I entered. As soon as I entered his cabin the door was closed with a thud. I turned around and Maan was standing leaning on the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

Damn...He looks delicious.

Bad timing Kai, not now.

" Come here " he asked and I went near him with a few feet distance between us. But the next second I was in his arms as he pulled me by my waist and the stupid butterflies in my tummy started their disco dancing.
" I like it when you are in my arms, close to me, so no distance. " He said like a child.
I smiled at his tone, I don't think I deserve him in any way.

"Stop with your stupid thoughts,and now tell me" he said.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"That's why you have been ignoring me for the past one week.?" He asked.

"I was not ignoring you." I said while looking down. I can't lie looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yeah.. and I'm the Prime minister of India " he said boringly.

He then lifted my chin with his thumb and made me look into his eyes.
"Now like my good girl,tell me what happened?" He asked so softly that my eyes filled with tears.

"I embarrassed you in front of your family and friends, I thought you didn't want me anymore." I said while controlling my tears.

"Silly girl" he chuckled and tapped my head.

He took my hand and placed it over his left side and I could hear his rapid beats.

"Did you feel it?" He asked and I looked at his eyes.

"I want you for as long as my heart beats and even after that, in fact I need you like a person needs air to survive. I wanted you yesterday, I have you today and I would need you for my future and forever, la mia anima " he said and the tears which I was holding till now made their way downwards.
He hugged me tightly and I sobbed on his chest.

"Calm down, my little sunflower, I can endure anything but not your crying meri Jaan, so now stop, please " he said in a pleading voice as if my crying makes him physically hurt.

I stopped my crying listening to his heartbeats. And once again looked at his face. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and said
"and don't say you embarrassed me, instead you make me proud that you overcomed your anxiety attacks, you are stronger than what you think about yourself. And I'm proud that only I can get to call you mine."

"Only you" I said and joined our foreheads.

After sometime with so much difficulty I came out of his hold and looked at his shirt which had my tear stains in them.

"Sorry, I ruined your shirt" I said and started to wipe it with tissues.

"You can even ruin my life and I'll happily accept it without any complaints and this is just a shirt." He said and held my hands and kissed them making me go all red.

"Maan, chodiye aur mujhe jaane dijiye" I said while looking down.

" Never " he said tighting his hold but not in a painful way.

"You have to let go of my hand, I have works to complete or else my boss will come to his beast mode." I said with a playful tone.

"Acha ji?"he also joined me.

"Haan ji " I replied.

"But I think only you can tame that beast" he said.

"How?" I asked.

"May be you can bribe him with a kiss" he said playfully and I blushed.

" Besharam " I said and left from there with a smile on my face.

He knows how to make me happy.

The smile didn't left my face the whole day. It was about 5 in the evening, and my work is done for today. I want to say bye to Maan

Or may be we can sneak some hugs and kisses from him.
Said my horny mind.

But he was busy in a meeting. So I texted him.

Me: I'm leaving for home, see you tomorrow :)

Maan♥️: come to my Cabin.

Came his immediate reply,

Was he expecting my text? I thought he was in a meeting.

I knocked on the door and heard a come in, so I entered with a smile, but soon it vanished as I saw what was happening before me.

The one with my Maan supposed to have meeting was sitting close to him while holding his hand and was grinning at him showing her teeth.

How dare she?

And what was she wearing? Who wears a crop top and mini skirt for buisness meeting? Most of all why I didn't know she was the one coming for meeting?

I don't know what come over to me. I cleared my throat to gain their attention and they looked at me. Maan sighed in relief as soon as he saw me, and this rotten potato had a scrawl on her face.

" Excuse me , Mr. Singhania " I said.

"Yes Ms.Menon " he said.

"I need to inform you about something about the London deal" I said.

"We are having a meeting here, can't you see that?" The rotan potato asked.

" It's important and confidential." I said and I saw that son of my mother in law was trying to control his laughter.

"You can say it after our meeting." The bitch said.

When did you start to use abusive words for someone? My mind asked.

" You can wait outside " Maan said.

" You heard him , wait outside." She said.

Control Kia, you can't kill someone out of jealously.

I was turned to leave, but was stopped by my fiance.

"Not you Ms. Menon, Ms. Agarwal you wait outside ." He said in a stern voice.

And she made her way outside with that permanent scrowl on her face.

As soon as she left I made my way towards Maan.

"Maan" I called him.

"Bolo, Maan ki Jaan" he said and I couldn't stop my smile.

"Close your eyes." I said and he looked at me with raised eyebrows but closed his eyes.

I opened my bag and picked up my red lipstick and applied it on my lips.
And then held his face in my hands. I could sense his rapid breath. I then dipped my head towards his neck and kissed him there making sure that the lipstick mark will be there.

He opened his eyes and asked with mischievous
"don't tell me you are jealous? "

" I'm not jealous " I said.

"Then why this stunt?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

This man can be both hot and cute at the same time.

I looked at him and said " I don't need to be jealous of anyone because I know you are mine, but she and everyone also should know that, that's why I marked my territory."

And then I took his hand in mine and kissed inside of his palm leaving the lipstick mark. He was speechless this whole time. With one last wink at him I left from there. As I went outside his cabin I saw Ms. Rotan potato waiting, she looked at me and I smirked at her and left from there.

I don't know what happened to me, but I didn't like that she was holding my Maan's hand. I never felt this much possessive over someone. And I was never this jealous type. God the things this Man make me do....

Suddenly I got a notification

Maan♥️: I liked your way of taming me Ms. Menon, but it would have made more happy if the kiss was on my lips.

I read his message and remembered the kiss.

Me: Besharam.

Maan♥️: Go safely and message me after you reach. Miss you already 💗🥲.

Me: Bye 🤍

Hey readers,

Did you liked the chapter?

Please read my new story A TALE OF VENGEANCE.

Please don't stop talking about Palastine and don't stop praying for them.

Your author A 🌻

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 57.8K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
113K 6.8K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
326K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
17.9K 845 39
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...