I'm Not Wicked

Від CottenCandyPoison

This is a Descendant story that will follow Eleanor Thropp through her trip to Auradon. Eleanor is the daugh... Більше

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve (finale part)
(Descendants 2) Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
(Descendants 3) Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven

Part Eight

344 12 0
Від CottenCandyPoison

"Eleanor!" Ben called, catching her attention as he ran down the hallway, Dorian close on his heals.

"Hi, Ben." Eleanor greeted as the two boys came to a halt in front of her, "And Dorian," she added as an afterthought.

Ben put an arm over Eleanor's shoulders, waited a moment to make sure she was okay with it, and started leading her in the opposite direction, "I just needed to talk to you for a moment," he explained.

"About?" Eleanor asked cautiously, watching as Dorian got on the other side of her, as though scared she might run off. As if I could outrun him, She thought.

"About Madam Morrible's class," Ben stated, slightly tightening his grip on her-not as though he was trying to keep her there, but more as an encouraging squeeze.

Eleanor tried not to give any outward show if annoyance(Dorian was watching quite closely for one).

Dorian nocked on Fairy Godmother's office door and opened it for the other two, allowing them to walk past him before heading in himself.

Eleanor smiled awkwardly at Fairy Godmother before her eyes landed on Madam Morrible. Gabriela was there, too, sitting awkwardly next to Madam Morrible at the desk.

Ben gestured for Eleanor to sit before going to stand behind the desk, and Dorian not-so-gently pushed Eleanor down into her assigned chair next to Gabriela's, keeping his hand on her shoulder.

"Welcome, " Fairy Godmother greeted sweetly, "neither of you are in any sort of trouble,"-as she said this, her eyes lingered on Eleanor-"I just wanted to discuss your treatment of Madam Morrible."

Eleanor nearly laughed, biting her lip. Gabriela looked annoyed on behalf of Eleanor, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

Fairy Godmother then addressed Eleanor directly, "It's come to my attention that you've argued and raised your voice at Madam Morrible. She's your teacher, your role model, it's important to treat her with the respect she deserves."

Eleanor tried to stand up from her seat, but Dorian pushed her back down almost immediately; she glared up at him, making him smile insincerely and scrunch his nose in return.

"What is it exactly that you want me to do?" Eleanor questioned Fairy Godmother smartly, making Dorian sigh.

"I only ask for an apology, my dear," Madam Morrible cut in, giving Eleanor a falsely hurt look.

The green girl turned back to Fairy Godmother, "No." she said simply, obviously wishing she could emphasize with profanity.

"Eleanor, just say you're sorry," Ben said in a surprisingly gentle tone.

"Isn't lying to her face a larger sign of disrespect?" Eleanor questioned, surprising Ben.

"Miss Eleanor, this time-" Fairy Godmother started, sounding scandalized.

"This time? The last time was an exaggeration of a simple correction! I'm not sorry for this time so I certainly won't apologize for something I didn't say!" Eleanor snapped, not noticing the small smirk on Madam Morrible's face, unlike Gabriela.

"Eleanor!" Dorian exclaimed, squeezing her shoulder and looking to Ben for backup.

"Did she even tell you what the argument was about?" Eleanor asked Ben, ignoring Dorian.

"That's beside the point, nothing warrants the disrespect of a teacher." Fairy Godmother stated before Ben could answer; though Ben now looked unsure of himself.

"Your Majesty, surely now you can see how unstable this girl is." Madam Morrible cut in  once again, false concern dripping in her tone.

"Unstable?" Gabriela repeated, standing up with her hands balled in fists, "Ben, what is she talking about?"

Eleanor went quiet, staring down at her shoes and biting the inside of her cheek, upset she let her anger blind her from the situation at hand-like always.

"Gabby, calm down," Dorian cut in, noticing as Eleanor balled her own unsightly hands into fists at her sides.

"Never mind," Ben said quickly, turning back to Eleanor as Gabriela slowly and reluctantly sat back down, "Eleanor, please, just apologize to Madam Morrible."

"I'm not apologizing. I stand by what I said." Eleanor answered, still staring at her shoes, beginning to fiddle with her ring.

"Madam Morrible?" Ben asked expectedly, making Dorian furrow his eyebrows.

"Yes, your Highness?" Madam Morrible cooed, briefly looking over to Eleanor, a smirk stuck on her pale face at the witches discomfort.

Gabriela glared at the former headmistress, hatred burning in her eyes, no trace of fear in her features.

"It takes two to make an argument, as a teacher, I expect you to apologize to Eleanor, even if she's reluctant to apologize to you. Set a good example." Ben stated in his most authoritative voice, "You are a role model, as Fairy Godmother said."

Fairy Godmother and Dorian gaped at him as Gabriela smiled at the gesture. Eleanor looked up at Ben, surprised to see him looking back at her, giving her a smile and nod as they locked eyes.

"Your Highness, surely you can't be serious?" Madam Morrible sputtered, trying to keep composure.

Ben didn't answer, simply straightening his posture and tilting his head towards Eleanor, waiting for Madam Morrible's apology.

The foul old woman looked back to Eleanor, annoyance stretching across her features at the small smile on her face.

"My dear, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stooped to petty squabbles." Madam Morrible said finally, her acting thoroughly convincing if you didn't know her; that is to say, it convinced Fairy Godmother and Dorian, though Ben looked even more unsure of the situation.

Finally, Dorian allowed Eleanor to stand up, her and Gabriela quickly scurrying out of the room. But before they could get a save distance away to talk about the meeting, Madam Morrible caught up and grabbed Eleanor's arm, spinning her around.

"Just as stubborn as your mother, I see," she said through clenched teeth, just loud enough for Eleanor and Gabriela to hear.

Eleanor yanked her arm away, "Thank you," she said with a smirk.

"And just as cocky as your father," Madam Morrible spat, grabbing Eleanor's chin, her nails digging into her green skin as she turned her face up towards hers.

Eleanor's world went out of focus, a ringing in her ears as she heard echoed voices, like some sort of déjà vu from a past event she wasn't a part of...

Good luck, Elphaba, you're gonna need it...

Boq made these years ago, something made specifically to hold you...

The story of your "death", will be her reality...

"Ellie!" Gabriela yelled worriedly, holding her arms to keep her from falling.

Eleanor regained her balance, seeing Madam Morrible was examining her with unsettling interest.

"Come on, Ellie," Gabriela urged, putting Eleanor's arm over her shoulders and leading her back to their dorm.

"I wish to relay a message, though from what I've heard, dear Mr. Edwin has already hinted at it." Madam Morrible called, making Eleanor freeze in her tracks, forcing Gabriela to stop with her.

"What are you talking about?" Eleanor snapped in annoyance, her head foggy as she and Gabriela turned hesitantly back towards the woman.

Madam Morrible smiled, "I have eyes on you, my dear. And I now your weakness; I put it there myself."

Eleanor knew this already, but hearing the words out loud made her flinch.

"Haven't you wrecked enough lives?" Gabriela swore angrily, gripping Eleanor tightly, surprising the green girl with her tone.

"It seems you take after your mother, as well," Madam Morrible mocked, her chin held high.

Eleanor still felt unsteady, trying to stay present in the conversation.

She didn't remember what happened, but suddenly she was on the floor, Gabriela bent in front of her, Laney and Jay behind her.

"What happened?" Eleanor mumbled in confusion, reaching up to check if she still had her glasses; everything was fuzzy.

Jay gently picked Eleanor up, holding her tightly as he glared at Madam Morrible.

"I can walk," Eleanor grumbled quietly, barely conscious.

"No, you can't," Jay stated, his older brother-ish instincts on high.

"Take her back to the dorms, please, I'll be there in a minute." Gabriela said quickly, eyeing Madam Morrible.

"Gabriela, I have something important," Laney whispered urgently, her eyes darting between Gabriela and Madam Morrible.

"It can wait, just go," Gabriela told her; Jay didn't need to be told twice.

Once they were a good distance away, Gabriela rounded on Madam Morrible, "What did you do to her?" She interrogated.

"What makes you think I've done something, dear?" Madam Morrible asked.

"Eleanor is not unstable," Gabriela half-yelled, unable to hold the thought any longer.

Madam Morrible laughed, making Gabriela clench her fists once again, "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

Gabriela looked ready to punch Madam Morrible, but the foul women continued talking.

"Face it, my dear; Dorian stays weary of her, but you're all to desperate to believe her. I mean, sweet Oz, she nearly killed you and yet you refuse to believe she's no good!" Madam Morrible mussed, starring after Jay and Laney, taking note of Jay's protectiveness over Eleanor.

"That was an accident!" Gabriela wailed in exasperation, her clean nails digging into her palms.

"Just like the accident with that Charming boy?" Madam Morrible questioned with a smile.

Gabriela wanted to say something in return, but her anger was starting to cloud her judgement, and she feared she'd say something Madam Morrible didn't need to know. So, without another word, Gabriela stormed off.

"Madam Morrible," Dorian called, catching up with the women, "I'm sorry about Eleanor. She's stubborn, but I promise you, she means no harm."

"Don't be so sure, my dear," Madam Morrible warned theatrically.

Dorian stood his ground, "With all do respect, Gabriela trusts her whole heartedly, and so does Ben; they're my best friends, and I'll stand by them." He said sternly.

Dorian didn't like Eleanor by any stretch of the imagination, and Eleanor felt the same of him, but he refused to belief Eleanor would hurt anyone. At least not on purpose. He may have said some things when she'd hurt Gabriela, but he saw how upset Eleanor was about it; looking back, he wished he hadn't yelled at her over it.

Madam Morrible stared down at Dorian, examining him. It was a good thing she'd left him out of her plans; he was loyal to that blonde girlfriend of his and his dimwitted best friend. Fortunately, just like his mother, he was a simple little farm boy-if needed, he could be tricked into doing her bidding.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

34.6K 1K 42
a #fiyeraba love fanfiction for all the Fiyero and Elphaba shippers out there:) (I don't own wicked or the characters and this is my first real sto...
80.1K 1.2K 28
West is the daughter of the Famous Wicked Witch of the West. This book is gonna be based on her and her best friend Harry when there kids secretly in...
58.7K 1K 19
Madilyn Hatter the daughter of the Mad hatter was sent to the isle when she was born because her dad was "too mad for Auradon" while her mom stayed i...
419 0 20
Pretty much everyone after seeing the Wicked play wants more. So this is a story about Wicked but extended. Like what happened after we find out that...