The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The House Guest 2x16

273 8 0
By natasha-mikaelson

I knew something bad would of happened when Elijah was daggered, I just didn't think Katherine is out of the tomb kind of bad will happen. "She's out of the tomb?" Bonnie asks in disbelief as we fill her in on drama.

"Yeah. We're dealing with it, all right?" Stefan tries to reassure her. "Just be extra careful, you two. She's gotten a little too good at impersonating Elena."

"With Katherine still around, we gotta find a way to get your powers back." Jeremy says and I am shocked considering I didn't know this.

"What?" I ask shocked and they look to me with wide eyes. "When uh..."

"Last night. Jonas found me and he took my powers away." Bonnie explains me.

"Listen, I want to get the Martins on our side. I want to figure out a way for us all to work together now that Elijah's out of the picture." Stefan tells us.

"Are you deaf, Stefan? Jonas took Bonnie's powers."

"She's right they hate us. It's impossible." Bonnie states.

"It's either win them over or somebody's going to end up dead. You think you can at least convince them to have a civil conversation?" Stefan asks Bonnie.

"I'll try." Bonnie tells him hesitantly.?"

"Yeah sure, they'll help us, after we not only kidnapped Luka but drugged him as well." I say sarcastically and Stefan doesn't look pleased.

"No the time." He tells me the turns to Bonnie.
"Thanks. Keep me posted." He leaves

____________________________________

"Chinese food or pizza?" Caroline asks us as we are having girl's night.

"Like you have to ask." Elena says as she hands us the drinks.

"I will get it." Caroline says as she takes her tablet computer and sees a picture of her with Matt.

"I'll do it." I say as I take the tablet.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asks.

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust." Bonnie says.

"Join the club." Elena says.

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about 'The Notebook'?" Caroline suggests as I nod in agreement.

"Caroline, Ana, how many times have you two seen that movie?" Elena asks.

"That is so not the point." Caroline tells her.

"Well, yeah, I mean..." Jenna enters the kitchen. "Hey." Elena greets her.

"What's going on?" She asks us.

"Girls' night." I tell her.

"Oh."

"How are you doing?"

"You heard about my fight with Ric."

"He feels terrible." Elena tells her.

"Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?" Elena looks at us. "No. No, this is about us girls hanging out and you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk, or..."

"Because I am a winner when it comes to successful relationships." Caroline jumps in.

"You, too?"

"You have no idea."

"Okay, then." She joins us and opens the fridge."It's this whole Isobel thing. He's hiding something from me." Jenna tells us as Elena and I look at the ground guilty for lying to Jenna.

"To play devil's advocate, maybe there is a great reason why he's not telling you. Maybe he is just trying to protect you." I tell her.

"Well, that's not his call to make. I mean, I deserve the truth. Everybody does."

"Sometimes it's harder than that." Caroline says and I look at her knowing she was talking about her and Matt.

"Not if it's somebody you care about, it isn't."

"You know what we need? Dancing. There is a band at the Grill."

"I'm in." Bonnie says. says

"Same." I tell her.

"In." Jenna says.

"In." Elena says and Caroline claps her hand with delight.

____________________________________

The Grill was packed with everyone and they are enjoying the live band. Jenna and Care are practically bouncing off the wall with excitement and we all follow their lead. This is what we all need to take our minds off the drama that is in our lives daily.. "I need a drink." Jenna leaves us.

"Hey, Matt." Caroline calls out to Matt but he ignores her and walks past her.

"Things just got real awkward." Bonnie states.

"Want me to talk to him?" I offer and she shakes her head.

"He said the ball's in your court." Bonnie reminds her.

"Yeah, but I can't do anything about it." Caroline says.

"Why not? All you do is talk about how much you care about him." I say.

"Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets."

"Alaric's in the same boat with Jenna and maybe that's our mistake. We're trying to protect the people that we love by keeping them out of it, but in the end, we're hurting them anyway." Elena says giving a very good point as the song ends. Caroline takes off her jacket and gives it to Elena.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" I ask her as she goes on the stage and takes the microphone.

"Hey, everybody." She says as she takes the mic and we all stand there in shock. Let's hear it for the band! Weren't they awesome?" She starts clapping and everyone joins in.

"This isn't going to end well." Jenna comes back to us and drinks another shot of tequila.

"So there's this guy. And, uh, he told me to tell him how I feel about him. Like it's so easy. Um, you know, just 'cause I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know what I'm actually talking about. Ah, like now, I'm feeling loopy and I don't really know how to express myself."The singer goes to gently take the microphone off Caroline but she resists. "I can sing. Yeah! Yeah. You know what, I'm going to sing." She says as Bonnie, Jenna, Elena and I all look baffled.

"Sing?" Elena asks.

"She's good!" Jenna says.

"Yeah!"I say and later Matt joins Caroline on stage and kisses her as everyone scream and laugh.

____________________________________

Bonnie and I head to the bathroom but Elena stops us. "I...I wouldn't. Caroline and Matt are..."

"In the bathroom?!" We says at the same time.

"If they're happy, I'm happy."

"Um, hey, speaking of happy, would it freak you out if I started dating your brother?" Bonnie blurts out.

"You're into our brother?" Elena asks as she looks at me.

"Hear her out." I tell her.

"I know it's weird, but he's been so good and strong. He makes me happy and I really can't tell what you're thinking...Right now." Bonnie says.

"I'm thinking that...My brother has had more pain in his life than a hundred people's worth of pain, and...He deserves to be with someone as amazing as you." Elena says.

"Really?"

"Really." We have a group hug. Elena's phone rings and she answers. It's Stefan.

"My phone. Hey, Stefan, I'm at the Grill. I can't hear you. Hold...yeah." She says as she leaves and I look at where is Bonnie is staring and see Jonas. Bonnie heads over there and I follow her.

"Dr. Martin. You okay?" She asks him.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"I don't understand."

"My son is dead." He declares and we take a step back.

"Whatever it is you think you need to do, there's a better way." I tell him.

"They killed Elijah and they killed Luka and my only shot at getting my daughter back is if I have Elena."

"No. No, Dr. Martin." Bonnie says as Jonas breaks the stage lights with his powers. "Where is she?"

"We don't know. We haven't seen her. " I tell him. He breaks the rest of the lights in the Grill."No one's getting out of here until I have her."

"Don't do this. Please don't do this." Bonnie begs him but he ignores her as he makes alcohol light on fire. Bonnie goes to stop him but he knocks us out.

______________________________________

Bonnie is freaked out about Luka's death and we went to mu house for safety. But Stefan and Elena stopped me and explained me the entire plan and we head home where we are greeted by Jeremy and Bonnie. "What's going on?" Jeremy asks.

"He'll explain." Elena tells him walking upstairs.

"When did you guys get home?" Stefan asks.

"A few minutes ago." Jeremy tells him.

"Did you check the house?"

"And why would we check the house?"

"You should always check the house."I remind him.

The plan worked and Katherine killed Dr. Martin.

"How did you guys convince her to do this?" Elena asks.

"We didn't. It was actually her idea." Damon says with a smirk on his face.

"Wow. That's...not good." I point out.

"No. No, that's not good at all." Damon says. Stefan and Katherine goes down the stairs.

"Everything's taken care of." Stefan says. Katherine pulls off Elena's necklace. "I'm guessing you're going to want this back. But your pretty little outfit is going to need a good dry clean." Katherine tells Elena. Elena snatches her necklace from Katherine's hand.

"You're going to have to get her out of here before Jenna gets home." Elena tells Stefan.

"Is that all you have to say to me?" Katherine asks.

"This doesn't change the way I feel about you."

"I don't much like you, either, if we're going to be open and frankly, I'd be happy to see you dead but if we're going to try to take on Klaus, we kinda need you to be alive. So I'm not a threat to you, Elena. If any of you are going to believe anything, believe that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 99 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
3K 140 13
Note: If you haven't read my first book, I highly suggest you do that as this story is a sequel and will probably make no sense without knowing the b...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
43.5K 869 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...