The Devils Temptation {Bada L...

Autorstwa InsaneMaker

{First Book} In where two close friends finally meet again after years. Both ending in a terrible note and fe... Więcej

{ Prologue }
{ Cast }
{ Cycle of life }
{ The Crew Members }
{ I'll show them who the better Kim is }
{Craving her attention}
{Worth so much more}
{More like my girl}
{ Her past }
{Seducing her}
{Mr. Steal Your Girl }
{ Recognition }
{ Class Mission }
{The Annoyed Leader}
{Friends Who Flirt?}
{Filming Class }
{ Can You See My Heart? }
{ A Crush? }
{ Best Friends Again }
{Kpop Challenge}
{ Leave Me Alone }
{Fear Of Abandonment}
{ Death Match}
{The Start Of Something}
{Pool Party}
{Mega Crew Mission}
{The Struggles}
{ The Unexpected }
{Filming Day}
{We Did It!}
{Old Friendships}
{Interviews}
{Woman}
{That's My Girl}
{Beach Date}
{The Blonde Era}
{Clingy Girlfriend}
{Cruel Society}
{Harsh Leaders}
{Birthday Date}
{One Big Family}
{Girls Supporting Girls}
{Finally Free}
{Leader; Leah}
{Hwasa Mission}
{No Bad Blood}
{Bada's Past}
{Queens Vs Queens}
{The Devil's Temptation}
{My Second Home}
{My home}
{Practice Before Finals}
{Finals pt.1}
{Important Announcement!}
{Final pt.2}
{The Finals}
{I Still Love Her}
{Second Story!}

{She's Finally Happy}

1.6K 82 6
Autorstwa InsaneMaker

"I don't think she realizes how happy she truly is around her." - Ivy

The leader of Eternal made her way to set having a camera following her around. She winked at the camera saying 'fighting!'. This is something she couldn't help but say. Saying it out loud motivated her to do her best. Her hips swayed as she walked inside the set seeing all the leaders starting to gather around on stage. Brushing her hair behind her shoulder she made a small jog towards them. Bada spotted her starting to mimic a slow run. The short girl followed along as they ran to each other with smiles on their faces. They bursted out laughing as Bada wrapped an arm around her small shoulders. All the dancers on SWF 2 were growing quite fond of the girl. Loving her energy and positivity. She always managed to make them laugh and have the time of their lives. They felt as without her this show would be a bit boring. Music started to play on the speakers but it wasn't the song they were dancing to. She raised her hands up, into peace signs as she ran them across her face. She shook her head side to side as she stared at the camera. Kirsten laughs at how adorable the girl truly is. She hugged her joining in as well. Both Kirsten and Leah were the youngest out of the leaders. They made the show more enjoyable.

The girls goofed around waiting for the staff members to announce they would start recording. The silver-haired girl encouraged her friend to jump onto her back and she did just that. She squealed in excitement as she swung her legs. Her arms wrapping around Kirsten's neck as she ran around set giggling. Ivy watches from the side tilting her head, a proud smile on her face. It really warmed her heart seeing the brunette girl heal her inner child. Kirsten places Leah on the ground carefully making sure she doesn't fall. The brunette girl kept goofing around, she shimmied to the side making the girl follow her. They were laughing and smiling with each other. The rest of the leaders ended up joining in, also wanting to have fun. They danced around shaking off any stress they had accumulated from earlier. It didn't take long for them to start the filming process. Anytime they did get a break Leah encouraged the leaders and dancers with a bright smile. She would shuffle here and there causing a few dances to look at her in surprise. They had no idea she could do that, she also seemed to surprise them with her many hidden talents. Some of the leaders couldn't understand her duality.

Behind cameras she's all cheery and smiley but on camera her eyes turned into siren eyes. Her face turned into a poker look as it changed throughout the dance. They didn't understand how she could do all of it at once. She wasn't the only one who could easily pull it off but Bada also outshined the rest of the leaders. Both girls had different auras and personalities, yet in some way were somewhat the same person. The crazy thing they didn't know is how much of an introvert Leah is. The only reason she's able to joke with them is because she's gotten comfortable around them. Now that she's seeing them constantly she's able to be herself. At first she didn't know anyone and her eyes were always watching her surroundings seeing how people acted around her. She's always aware of her surroundings.

The girls all screamed in happiness at the end of shooting. The bright brunette girl rushed to her team pressing them for their hard work. She complimented all of them, loving how they weren't shy to devour the choreography. Mina hugged her leader, feeling her warm lips pressed against her temple. She rubbed her small back knowing how much she always seeked for her approval. The last thing for them to do is film their individual choreos. Eternal ended up going out to get some snacks from their hideout. They wanted to walk off the soreness from their legs and body. Leah grabbed a small box out of her duffle bag filled with fruit. She wasn't much of a meal eater but did enjoy snacking on food. She made her way back to the stage where all the girls were being filmed. She sat in the corner of her room eating her fruit quietly. On her right hand she held her phone as she went over a few emails. She had a lot on her plate recently. She's been receiving emails from her manager about promotions, brand deals and interviews wanting the girls to collaborate. Of course, she wishes they could all do them to get more recognition but with how strict and crazy filming for SWF2 is. She decided to just push it off, until they are done.

She didn't want to over stress herself nor stress the other girls with having them to do more work on their days off. The rest of her members ended up joining her on the ground. They all snacked on their foods feeding each other. Ivy chewed on a salad she had made for herself this morning. She offered the brunette girl some but she declined. She wasn't much of a healthy person apart from eating fruit. Mina chewed on some potato chips with guacamole. She dipped the chip in and placed it into Leah's mouth. She chewed on the food carefully, offering Mina a smile. Yujin ate some cookies that her girlfriend had baked for her. She chewed on them letting out a small hum. They were crispy from the outside but soft and chewing from the inside. Last but not least Miyeon snacked on sour candy. She offered all of them some but they all declined except Leah. Who took a few pieces of candy loving the sour taste of it. Team BEBE ended up joining the girls on the floor getting used to being around them. Plus Lusher, Tatter and Kyma were quite familiar with the girls. They've spoken here and there starting to gain a friendship out of it. Bada opened her mouth as she took a seat next to her girlfriend.

Without looking up she stabbed her fork grabbing a piece of watermelon. She raised the fork up, placing the piece of fruit into her mouth. Her eyes still focus on her phone screen as her brows furrowed deeply. She handed Bada the fork as she started to write down an email sending it to her manager. She also responded to multiple promotions and collaborations. "What are you looking at?" Ivy spoke out of the blue. A few members turned to look at the concentrated brunette girl who typed viciously against her keyboard. She licked her lips letting out a small sigh, sending the email. She exited out of that one singular email handing her phone to the raven haired girl. Ivy took it by scrolling down the list of unread emails that she had received over the last month. Her eyes widen in utter shock as she realizes how much their team has skyrocketed over the last few days of the first episode going live. "Since when did people actually want us on their shows/interviews?" Leah shrugged her shoulders. The older girl handed her the phone watching her go through the emails once again. She only opened the ones that stood out to her the most.

Bada handed her the fork, taking her phone off her hands. She locked it, shoving it into her sweatpants wanting her to focus on eating. Leah pouted like a child as she stared at her girlfriend. She let out a small sigh, eating her food. She fed Tatter and Lusher who also wanted fruit. All three girls finished the fruit in a matter of seconds. The girls of Eternal were all called up on stage for them to finish their choreo part. They rush in front of the camera, the leader of the group guiding the girls. She also watched the monitors seeing the angles the camera would be capturing them from. While they waited for the staff to get the cameras and music under control. Yujina and Leah faced each other, they pushed their chest against one another. "Do you have a death wish?" The older girl spoke as she raised her first up in the air. She held an angry look upon her face. It's the way both girls always joke, by getting all up in their personal space annoying one another. At this point Yujin had annoyed the older girl by hitting her on the shoulder, tight and even ass.

She also kept poking her and shoving her head to the side every so slightly. The half Korean Mexican girl is very patient but Yujin somehow always managed to get under her skin. "Yes, I do. What are you going to do about it?" She leaned closer, their eyes staring into each other. Both staring at each with an intense look. It didn't take long before they started bursting out loud laughing. Leah shoved the younger girl laughing out loud. Ivy stood off to the side drinking water, she closed her bottle tiling her head to the side. A smile formed on her lips as she watched them from afar. Bada approached the quiet girl, her eyes following her gaze. "Thank you, Bada." She spoke, crossing her arms in front of her chest. The taller girl looked at Ivy with a confused face. She wasn't sure what she's thanking her for? She hasn't done anything for her? Not that she could remember at least. Her brown eyes shifted back to her girlfriend seeing her falling on the ground. Her hands on her stomach as she laughed out loud to the point tears appeared in her eyes. Mina covered her bright red face in embarrassment. Miyeon glanced at the three girls in front of her, unsure of what just happened.

"Thank you, for keeping her happy. I've noticed a huge change within her ever since you guys reconciled. You've always meant a lot to her and there wasn't a day in her life she would talk about you. I'm just glad she finally got her smile back." Ivy's smile reached her eyes as she stared at her little sister. She's always been very fond of Leah.

Both girls grew up together since they were seventeen. They have been there for each other in their worst and best moments. Ivy has always stuck around for the girl ignoring the rumors being spread of her. She could care less what others thought of her. What mattered to her was a person's personality and how they treated those around them. She instantly clicked with Leah when they first met in dance class. They both had the same spark in their eyes whenever they danced. In their first class they were paired with each other not knowing anything about each other. Ivy had been the first to break the ice barrier, she told the younger girl about herself and why she loves to dance. She confessed it has always been her escape from reality, something the younger girl could relate to. The brunette confessed the reason why she started to attend classes in a new studio. She told her about her old dance group that ended up disbanding and how she just needed a new beginning. She felt suffocated and anxious whenever she attended her old dance studio. She avoided certain people and started to attend classes less.

For a while she had lost motivation to even show up for one class. She had made the hard decision to start in a new studio and school. She had transferred schools mainly because of Bada and Soobin. She didn't have the strength to face them again. Not after what she had seen and the last conversation she had with Soobin. It was best for her to keep her distance and focus on herself. For a while Leah was fine, Ivy could see it. She had watched her grow and improve on her dancing skills. The girl always seemed to be floating on a cloud whenever she danced. She always looked like an enchanted swan swimming across the water. All eyes on her, praising and watching her in awe. She always captured people's attention with her facial expression and passion she applied into her movements. Her hard work was definitely paying off because one of her teachers had encouraged her to start doing choreography. He wanted her to teach a class to see how she would like it. He could see the potential in the young girl. At first she hesitated but with a little convincing she decided to do it. She had a week to come up with a choreo for a class and teach it. She spent hours dancing and practicing wanting to make something of a good enough choreo.

Her first chore dance was for Love In The Dark by Adele. She kept her composure as she reached the choreography to the few students that attended her class. When she performed in front of the camera her eyes waters as tears rolled down her face. She gave it her all, hearing the song always triggered old memories. The song meant a lot to her and she could feel it through her blood as she danced. Ivy silently cried as she watched her dance. She knew how hard the girl is on herself. She cried because of how proud she was of her. She's never had such a close friend like Leah. She felt extremely lucky to have the girl. It didn't take long for them to form Eternal. But once that happened Leah started to become distant, she rarely ever smiled. She stopped attending dance classes and would constantly reschedule her own classes. She never answered her text messages or phone class. She always stayed home. That's when Ivy started to worry about the girl. Everything had changed so instantly, startling her in the process. "I honestly don't think you should be thanking me. We both know how strong she is."

Ivy sniffed, as she wiped the tear that rolled down her face. For a moment she had seen that beautiful fragile seventeen year old girl laughing. She could see how the younger girl is finally allowing her inner child to start healing. "I know, I'm aware of how strong of a person she is. I guess she still hasn't told you how much she truly struggled without you." The raven haired girl smiles, seeing her leader call her over. They were about to start filming their part of the dance video. She nodded her head telling her to give her a minute. She turned to face the taller girl, placing a hand on her arm she caused her to look down. Bada is now confused more than ever. She really thought she knew Leah. Yet standing here listening to ivy talk made her realize she still didn't know everything about her. She's still getting to know her more. A lot of things had changed for the girl, things she thought would stay the same but truthfully the girl grew up faster than anyone would imagen. Yes, she remembers the little things that Leah loves and loves to do but that didn't mean she knew her like Ivy. The raven haired girl has watched her grow from a teenager into a beautiful independent strong women. "All I ask is for you to be patient with her and take care of her." She offered her a kind smile. She bowed her head walking away from the confused tall girl. Bada tilted her head to the side in confusion. She watched the raven haired girl walk away from her. Her eyes watching how she engulfed Leah in a tight hug.

As the girls danced everyone's eyes landed on Leah watching how her eyes darkened and narrowed. Her eyes glued to the camera lenses. She popped her hips with so much intensity. Her mouth would fall open slightly as she rolled her hips. Throwing her head back, her hairs followed suit as she fell down into a crouching position. She stood back up, popping her hips as she bit her lower lip. Her eyes staring at the lens seductively knowing how to capture everyone's attention. As she pushed her chest out, she flipped her hair back as her hands slid down to her chest. Her green blue eyes looked down as she rolled her hips with passion. The chore might be short but she sure knew how to mesmerize people with the way she danced. Her eyes locked with the camera following it and finding the rest of the lens as it trailed behind her. As the ending pose she smirked at the lens, raising her right hand up and telling the camera to follow her. The transition would lead the camera following the person heading to the center of the stage. The staff yelled out that they were done. Leah let out a small chuckle as Mina pulled the girl into a hug. The girls all cheered in happiness feeling quite exhausted from the practice and hours of filming. Expect they were done just yet.

A few members from other groups praised the girls on their hard work. The leader of the girl thanked them, bowing her head slightly. A bright smile on her face, her eyes landed on Bada who winked at her. She raised up her hand doing a heart with two fingers causing a small blush to appear on Leah's cheeks.

Strutting her way into the room where everyone has gathered around. The leader of Eternal tugged on her sweatpants. She ran her fingers through her hair, messing up the style. She really couldn't contain herself from playing with her hair. She always did it, a habit of hers she's had since she was a kid. Her teammates were waiting for her on their seats. She had to take a last minute call from her manager informing her of an upcoming interview she has. Her hands landed on the small box clipped to her sweatpants. Her hips swayed in confidence as the other groups turned to glance at her. She smirked, licking her lips. Her green blue eyes landed on her girlfriend who's eyes traveled down her body. The corner of her lips turned upwards as her eyes landed on her neck knowing she had foundation over the hickey's she had given her. Leah took a seat in the center of her group, she leaned back not feeling the need to cover up her body. She still wore the gray top which showed her her belly button. Her hands tugged on the sleeves of her black sweater as she stared at the huge monitor. She raised a brow in surprise upon hearing Hwasa songs playing.

The girls out of respect stood up and started to dance to Maria. All engaging with the beautiful fierce woman standing before them. Leah truly looked up to Hwasa, she had been one of the biggest reasons why she's able to be who she is now. She truly helped her find her confidence and power when it came to performing on stage. She actually choreographed one of her performances without her knowing. Hwasa had no idea because JYP had taken all the credit. In the point of Leah's career it still hadn't taken off as quickie or crazy like her brothers. No one really knew her apart from her students and the few followers she had on YouTuBe. Once Stray Kids started to sky rocket on social media and with many followers. Her name was being thrown left and right by the boys. Praising her hard work and giving her credit for always making them look good. Chan was mostly saying her name in interviews wanting her to get the credit she deserves. After that, JYP started to add her name under their music videos and other performances she choreography. "As a regular viewer of Street Woman Fighter 2. I am so honored to be part of this show. You survived, so I want to congratulate you.. I am here to reveal the next mission." Ivy squealed in excitement. Her feet tapping against the hard floor. She stares at the beautiful older girl in awe, sparkles appearing in her eyes. Miyeon cuddled onto Leah's side in excitement. She tried to hide her face behind her shoulder. "The next mission is the choreography proposal for my new song. I will reveal my new song for which you will choreograph a dance."

Leah kept her back leaned back on the seat, her legs spread open. She bopped her head, removing her headphones out of her ears. She furrowed her brows as she listened to the song, finding a good vibe to it. She nodded her head as the song kept playing, All the dancers danced to the song finding a nice groove to it. The brunette girl had been the only one who hadn't moved at all. Ivy and Miyeon stood up salsa dancing together to the song. Both swayed their hips in front of Leah, who slowly flanked up. Her eyes landed on their hips as she licked her lips. In anyone's eyes it might look as if she's interested in them. She wasn't at all. If anything she's just lost in her own thoughts and she happened to look up at the wrong time. Crossing her arms over her shoulders, her sweatshirt fell down her right arm exposing her shoulder. She was already planning somewhat of a choreo in her mind. Chili? She really felt that she could come up with something spicy for it. As Hwasa kept discussing the details of what she's looking for. The girl sat up leaning her elbows on her knees. Her mind was still thinking of the small choreo she had come up in a matter of a few seconds. Her eyes glanced around the ground as she placed pieces together in her mind. This is how she came up with chores whenever she didn't have a pen or paper. Ivy placed a hand on the leader's tight, causing her to look up. She offered her a small smile seeing how the girl is caught up in her own mind.

"One million worked with Hwasa many times, right? If you aren't careful, your dance will seem cliche and boring. You should watch out for that because anyone like Eternal could steal it." All the members from Mannequeen's heads snapped to the side. Fucky raised both brows in shock as she stared at the leader of Wolf'Lo. Lusher let out a small gasp as her hand covered her mouth. Her eyes traveled to the leader of Eternal who smirked. She turned her head to the side hearing it pop into place. Chocol's eyes landed on the beautiful brunette girl. Leah placed the microphone closer to her lips she clutched maliciously. "Anyone? Oh no, baby. We aren't just anyone. Don't bring me or my crew into this, we want nothing to do with your drama. As the leader of Eternal we never drag groups down, especially amazing skilled dancers. We are the group who encourages and praises others, even our opponents. You should really watch your mouth Wolf'Lo." Her green blue eyes locked with Halo who smiled. She nodded her head loving how intimidating and challenging Leah could be at times. She's always been very outspoken with her worlds and her thoughts. Bada bit her bottom lip trying not to giggle in entertainment. She would sometimes forget how much bark her girlfriend is. She also didn't fear showing you up. You could be taller and bigger than her but that didn't mean she would back down easily.

She always puts up a fight, no matter the situation. She also couldn't help but find her hotter whenever she got mad. She always had this spiciness to her, something that came with being Latina. "Because I know how to bite back." Her smirk disappeared from her face as her eyes hardened. She rolled her eyes looking away from the team. She knew they were just trying to provoke them but the older girl would always make sure to defend her group. When someone spoke of Eternal her name wasn't the only one being thrown under the dirt but her members. She would do anything to protect them from everything and everyone. "Our dance has never been cliche or boring. This is a mission that was designed to make me win. That's what I think, I will make sure it happens." Lia glanced at the leader of Eternal. She smiled softly at her, bowing her head in respect. Leah winked at her, offering her a kind smile. There wasn't any bad blood between both women, if anything they have earned each other's respect. Of course, Lia at first thought the younger girl was an amature and knew nothing about dance but as she heard more things from Soobin. One of her team members knows how hard the brunette girl has worked to get where she is.

She started to do her own research, watching videos of her dance/choreographies. Seeing how she improves in a matter of years. Not only years but she improved in two years, every dance video she had filmed when she was a teenager. She made sure to refilm and improve the dance skills. She reposted new videos of her improving, making the world fall into utter shock. Not only did she only get her respect from that but hearing Soobin tell her that they finally made up. Brought joy within her knowing that Leah truly did care about others other than herself. She also couldn't help but acknowledge how she treated her best friend Mina. "For this mission, there will be bonus points for a challenge. Making a signature dance move anyone can do for a dance challenge, would be the best way to win the challenge bonus point." Hwasa excused herself as the filming part had finished. The girls all clapped for her and bowed their heads in respect.

Leah stood up from her seat, she unzipped her sweatshirt feeling hot all over the sudan. Sweat rolled down her chest. After the smart remask from Wolf'Lo she couldn't help thinking about it. She knew they were just trying to provoke her but to her it didn't seem right. She's never done anything to make them run their mouth about her team. She rolled her head around hearing her neck pop again. Her eyes became narrow as she stared ahead. Her blood within her boiling as her face held this scary look. She grabbed her water bottle from the ground. Miyeon tried to reach for her arm only for her to pull away. She hissed, raising her hand towards her neck. Indicating a slicing motion towards Wolf'Lo. The girls knew better than anyone else how Leah acted whenever she's mad. She hated being touched or bothered.

Her little habits indicating she's mad were rolling her head around making her neck pop. Her eyes would narrow and she would constantly roll her eyes. She tends to cross her arms over her chest, leaning back as she stares ahead. Whenever her eyes landed on a person she gave this the nasties look up and down making the other person's skin to crawl. Leah pulled her sweatshirt off as she walked past the groups not sending them one glance. She clenched her jaw, her hips swayed with every step she took. She ripped off her earpiece from her right ear. Chocol stood up from her seat approaching the girl wanting to apologize for what had just happened. She didn't get to utter a word as she watched the brunette girl walk past her ignoring her completely. Bada whistles, as a small chuckle leaves her lips. She smirked seeing her girlfriend walk past her. She truly didn't give a fuck once she got her riled up. She didn't care about you or your feelings. The girls from Eternal all tried to hold in their laughs as they collected their things. The girls all followed their leader as the other groups stared at them. "Unnie, never seems to amaze me when she gets pissed." Yujin spoke as she threw her water bottle up in the air. She c\watched with ease walking past Wolf'Lo who watched them like a hawk.

Sitting down in a dance room the girls gathered around the center of the room except Leah. The brunette girl had headphones in her ears as she listened to the song. She focused on creating new choreography. Licking her lips her eyes stared at her body through the mirror as she rolled her hips to the side. She tilted her head to the side not liking how it looked. She scratched that from her journal moving on to a different dance move. She left the four girls to pick who would be playing Hwasa in the choreo. As much as she wished to choose a theme and make it easier for them. She also wanted them to be involved, she wanted to make them feel as if they didn't always need to depend on her for everything. She spent about thirty minutes doing a small count of choreo while the girls went over their decision. Mina had tapped her shoulder causing her to glance at her. She nodded her head removing her headphones knowing they voted for someone. She took a seat with them, throwing her head back as she drank water. "Okay, so we decided on this specific person. Not just because they already contribute a lot to this group but because we feel they fit the concept and character more than everyone else."

Ivy had been the one to start talking first. Her brown eyes looked at all the members as they listened to her carefully. Leah nodded her head as she closed her water bottle. She threw it off onto the side as her eyes landed on her team members. "We chose this person because she has this spiciness to her and well.. She's the most confident out of all of us and isn't afraid to show it on stage and off stage." Yujin spoke, she used her hands as she did. She ran her fingers through her short hair pushing it to the side and away from her face. Her brown eyes landed on their leader who stared at them in confusion. She wondered what was taking them so long just to tell her already. Normally they would just spit it out at this time. She leaned her body back against her palms. Her legs spread open as she waited for their answer. The four girls all glance at each other with a playful mischievous smile. They truly loved to tease the brunette girl knowing how easily she got annoyed. "Unnie, we decided for you to be Hwasa."

The half Korean Mexican girl raised a brow in surprise. She wasn't surprised that they picked her. If anything she's surprised because she didn't want to be the main dancer. She wanted one of the girls to take the role. She really wants them to come out of their shell and out-shine not only her but the rest of the dancers in this show. Miyeon noticed how their leader didn't seem happy in the slightest. A small frown on her lips as she stared down at the ground. "I'm honored truly, I just. I'm confused why none of you want to do it? I mean I understand that I'm the leader of this group but that doesn't mean I always have to take the spotlight. Eternal is made out of five members. Why me?" She genuinely wanted to know. She wants to know why they always have faith in her, why they always believed in her. Why is she always chosen to be in the center of the group without them arguing or fighting for the center. She sat up wrapping her arms around her knees. It's not that she hated being in the center but she also didn't want to take the spotlight from the entire group. When people spoke about Eternal she just didn't want them only to talk about her but her entire team. "I'm not quite comfortable with being in the center yet. I still feel quite insecure at times and can't help feel as I'm not a good enough dancer to be in the middle."

Mina spoke with tears in her eyes. She played with her fingers as she spoke truthfully knowing she could be open about anything with them. Leah nodded, she reached over, placing a hand onto her, her shaking warm hands. Causing the younger girl to look up and lock eyes with her. The older girl offered her a kind smile understanding where she's coming from. Although Mina had been part of cheerleading before dancing. She has never been played in the center, she's always been people's back ups. People always made fun of her looks, pointing out every insecurity in her face and body. She's always been insecure about herself and it wasn't until she joined Eternal. That she learned how to slowly love herself and appreciate everything about herself. She felt comfortable in her own body and spent more days learning to love her facial features. "I just wanted to, I just.. I don't think I'm fit for the role. Hwasa is such a beautiful fierce woman who isn't afraid to break any barrier created by society. I on the other hand, I'm way too girly and I can't sway my hips like she does. She also has this dark feminine aura that screams strong and expensive. I don't think I could pull it off." Miyeon dropped her head. Her eyes staring down at the ground before her.

She's always been sure about herself and her potential, but this time, this mission. She truly felt as if she couldn't live up to Hwasa's expectations. If anything she's only half of the woman Hwasa is. She felt Leah would be a better fit. Especially with the way she danced, adding more power to the dance movements on her hips and her facial expression have always been on point. Her green blue eyes landed on Yujin who chuckled, shaking her head. "Don't look at me. You know I'm more manly than I am a woman. I wouldn't fit the criteria. If anything I would fit Moonbyul more than Hwasa." The leader nodded her head. She understood where she's coming from. Mostly because she's seen her try to move her hips and act girly. It never ended up well, it always ended up with them laughing at the short haired girl. Yujin stood up trying to pop her hips out and roll them, causing the girls to laugh at the sight of her. She truly started to struggle looking for some type of rhythm in her body.

Mina slid closer to the brunette girl, Leah's arms wrapped around her small body feeling her lay her head against her chest. She rubbed her arm giving her some sense of comfort as they waited for Ivy's response. The raven haired girl took a deep breath in before speaking. "I really want to do it. I wanted to go for it but.. It doesn't feel right. Yes, I think the attention would be phenomenal, also being able to show them more of me. It doesn't feel right because you're the only one who truly shines on stage. If anything you have a higher advantage you've worked with many idols in the past. You know their preferences, the way they perform and their outfits. If anything I feel like you fit this concept better than anyone here." Leah nodded her head. Now she could fully understand why none of them took the position. She could also see the insecurity in their eyes as they spoke. They were all too afraid of what not only the other groups would say but Hwasa.

"Okay, I'll do it. Just this once, the next mission I expect at least one of you to step up." The girls all nodded. They stood up from the ground, getting closer to one another forming a group hug.

-Like promised here's the next chapter! I am currently writing the next one. Also I did have a question regarding the story. I was wondering if you guys also wanted to see from Bada's point of view from her past. I want to write a deep in chapter of both girl's past and what truly happened whenever they were away (teenagers) from each other. Let me know pls! I hope you had or have a great day! -Luv Lizzie <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

71.2K 1.6K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
98K 3K 27
[Book two in the Bored series] When two old flames suddenly see each other again, will old feelings reappear, will one of them fall apart, or will b...
7.9K 263 25
A series of vignettes to glimpse into the Bada & Howl's relationship, alternating between their POVs. Will start with a slow-burn courtship, mileston...
12.1K 473 41
WRITTEN IN ENGLISH (GXG) "The Rhythm of Us" is a captivating story of friendship, tension, and the delicate dance between loyalty and love. Follow t...