The Gilbert siphoner

بواسطة natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... المزيد

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The Dinner Party 2x15

305 12 0
بواسطة natasha-mikaelson

In the morning I was woken by Jenna and she dragged me with her to historical tour around Mystic Falls with Elijah. "The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence." Jenna tells him as we walk through the woods for the tour.

"Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families." Elijah says it like it's something funny.

"Why do you say it like that?" I ask him curious.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise." Yeah, right, research.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" Jenna asks intrigued.

"Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything."

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial."

"Yes, they are." Elijah says as Alaric walks up to us.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." Jenna introduced Alaric.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" Alaric says trying to not sound like he's jealous which he totally is.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendants of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Elijah says wanting Jenna to go away for a little while.

"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec." Jenna says and walks back to her car, leaving the three of us alone together.

"Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect."

"So is Jenna." Alaric says.

"He won't hurt her." I tell him hoping he will stop whatever he's trying to achieve.

"You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women. It's a joke, Ric, lighten up." Elijah tells him then jokes and pats him on the shoulder and walks away.

"Right." Alaric says and I chuckle at his face but stop when he shots me a look to stop.

_______________________________________

I went with Alaric to the grill to meet with Damon and his new blood bag-girlfriend. Elena is still on her romantic getaway with Stefan at our families lake-house. "Other than the lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questions Alaric.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Alaric says clearly very and I mean very jealous.

"Someone's jealous." I tease Rick and he gives me a look.

"I agree with Ana." Andie, Damon's girl says and I high five her.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric says motioning to Andie.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?" Damon says and I don't agree with him compeling and feeding on her but as long as he doesn't kill her I will have to tolerate the situation.

"Uh-huh." They kiss.

"Mmm. My lips are sealed." Andie says and Alaric and I stare at them in disgust all over our faces.

"This is too weird." Alaric comment and I say. "I agree."

"I just need the right opportunity." I don't have time time to question him what he means because he continues and says. "Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend. Hi." I turn and see Jenna and Elijah walking up to us.

"Hey, guys." Jenna greets us.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon states.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric says trying to make his leave not awkward but he is totally failing.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." Andie suggest and I look at her suspiciously.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host and Ana can help she loves organizing this kind of things. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon suggests and ropes me into whatever his plan is.

"Sure, I'd love to. Jenna?" I say knowing I don't really have a choice and asking my aunt hoping she can't make it.

"I don't know if tonight works..." Alaric start but is cut off.

"Yeah, I'm free." Jenna says.

"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah says and looks at me as asking do I know what Damon is planing but I shrug not knowing.
______________________________________

"So what's going on with you and Alaric? I feel like there's some tension." Andie asks Jenna as we are preparing table for dinner.

"I don't know. I really like him. It's more than like and I want it to work, but I can't help but feel that he's hiding something from me. And then I've got John whispering things in my ear about him." Jenna says.

"Like what?" I ask her.

"Things I don't want to believe. Things I don't believe, not if they're coming from John's mouth." Jenna says and I honestly in this moment want to punch my uncle.

"Oh. Well, there you go, then. Trust is the key to any relationship. I mean, I am so grateful that Damon tells me everything." Andie says and I roll my eyes at the part about Damon telling her everything and I go to the kitchen to check on the food.

A little later I walk back into the room and see uncle John there. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him well more like demand.

"Nice to see you to, Ana." He says smiling.

"He's crashing the dinner when no one invited him." Jenna says bitterly. She really hates him. And I am starting as well considering he is filling Jenna doubts about Alaric.

"Yeah, what if we don't have enough food?" I ask annoyed by his mere presence.

"I know you do, you always make sure there is more than enough if someone decides to join." He says and I hate that he knows that detail.

"Why are you here." I demand.

"When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party for Elijah, I decided I couldn't miss out on all the fun and games. And plus my niece would be here I couldn't miss it." He says.

"No one even thought of inviting you here." I mutter not loud enough for him to here.

"Anastasia, hello again." I hear Elijah saying and turn around to face him and smile at him.

"Elijah. It's great to see you again." I greet him.

"You look lovely as always."

"Thank you look great as well."

____________________________________

Dinner was going without a problem. Jenna was supplying herself with alcohol and was with every glass of wine closer to drunk Jenna. "I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town." Jenna informs Damon as she pours him a glass of wine.

"Oh, do tell." Damon says intrigued.

"Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution." Elijah explains.

"Hmm. Because they were witches." Jenna says.

"Yeah, but there's no tangible proof there were witches in Salem." Andie states.

"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts." Damon chimes in.

"Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the..." Elijah informs us and Jenna looks very interested while Alaric doesn't look impressed.

"I wouldn't repeat this to the Historical Society." I tell him.

"It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me." John pipes in and I shot him a look hoping he will shut up.

"So, why do you want to know the location of these alleged massacres?" Damon asks Elijah and Elijah takes a moment before answering.

"You know...a healthy historian's curiosity, of course.

"Of course." Damon says continuing his stare down with Elijah, neither backing down. "Would anyone care for some cognac? "

"I would." I say half joking and half being serious because if I'm gonna survive this dinner I need to be at least a bit tipsy.

"No!" John and Jenna say at the same time and I look at them weirdly, knowing they never agree on anything.

"I have a bottle that I've been saving for ages." Damon says standing up from the table, ignoring what I said.

"None for me thanks. Nine bottles of wine is my limit." Alaric says.

"The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study." Andie suggest and I look at her weirdly, guessing Damon compelled her to say that

"I have to say the food was almost as wonderful as the company." Elijah states.

"I like you."

Jenna hands some plates to John. " Here you are, gentleman, make yourself useful. Hmm?" She tells him.John takes the plates and walks off. Alaric comes up behind Jenna.

"Here, here. Put me to work."  He says.

"Um, I got it." Jenna tells him as she picks up the plates and starts to walk out of the room. Alaric stops her.

"Hey, Jenna, are you...are you okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah, fine, Ric." She tells him as she walks out of the room.

"I suspect this is my fault." John speaks once Jenna and Andie leave the room.

"What did you do now?" Ric demands.

"I merely mentioned that you haven't been completely honest with her about your dead wife." Ric gets in John's face and grabs his wrist.

"You son of a bitch!" John gets out of Ric's hold.

"I think I've been very clear with you, Ric. I want my ring back." John says as he leaves and  goes to the kitchen.

"Leave it. He's not worth it." I say hoping to calm him down. Alaric phone rings and he goes to take it when his eyes meets mine he's face shows that something happened or will happened.

_____________________________________

I knew Damon was planing something but I didn't think he will try to kill Elijah, the only person who can help us against Klaus, in he middle of a dinner party filled with humans. Without a thought Ric and I rush into the room where Elijah and Damon are. Damon looks at us with pissed expression.

"Uh.." Ric is at a loss of words.

"We forgot the dessert and it would be a shame not to try it." I finish for him.

"Elijah?" Andie hold her hand for him."

"Miss. Star." Elijah follows her out of the room. Damon smacks Ric's shoulder and Ric motions to the dagger. We can't say anything since Elijah can still hear us. I quickly scribbles down what Stefan told Alaric about if a vampire uses the dagger on an original that vampire will die. Damon is pissed that he's plan failed, but I am secretly happy it did. Knowing Elijah is our best shot to defeat Klaus.

_____________________________________________

We walk back into the room. We sit down at the table.

"Ric, would you do me a favor and grab the notebook out of my bag?" Andie asks as Alaric walks over to her bag. "Elijah, did John tell you he's Elena's uncle-slash-father?" Damon asks Elijah.

"Yes, I'm well aware of that."

"Of course, she hates him, so there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list."

"Damon there is no need to kill him. Even if we all do all dislike him, very much." I tell Damon.

"No Ric, it's in the front pocket." Andie exclaims.

"On the...you know what? Excuse me, guys. Sorry." She gets up to help Alaric find her notebook.

"What I'd like to know, Elijah, is how do you intend on killing Klaus?" John speaks up.

"Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now. I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on Elena. I allow Elena to remain in her house living her life with her friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take her away from you and you'll never see her again."

Andie comes back with her notebook and sits down. "Okay. My first question is when you got here to Mystic..." Alaric comes up behind Elijah and stabs the dagger through his heart through the back of his chair. Elijah screams and dies. Everyone at the table gets up in shock. Alaric pulls the dagger out and places it on the table. He looks at Damon.

"What the hell. Why did you kill him?" I ask pissed they killed Elijah, our only hope to save Elena.

"Get rid of him before Jenna comes back with dessert." Damon says ignoring my question.

"All right." Ric tell him.

_______________________________________

They pulled the dagger out of Elijah which woke him up but Elena daggered him again. I didn't tell them about Elijah having a way to save Elena knowing when Klaus comes to town, he will probably got undaggered. Considering our plans usually fail, well not mine, mostly Stefan and Damon's, but still.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

What If ... ? [ 1 ] بواسطة Julia04161

الخيال (فانتازيا)

43.5K 868 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
78.9K 2K 27
Kenzie Gilbert is dead. Gone is the mute, depressed teenage girl she was before she met Stefan Salvatore. Left behind was the young woman she became...
2.4K 96 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ بواسطة qx

قصص الهواة

21.3K 891 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...