Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

22

40.1K 1.6K 492
By InfamousLove

"What happened?" Aaron asked as Luca caught up and I remained glaring at the trees I was facing.

"Seems Riley was hiding an injured ankle from me for some reason, Hunter do you know anything about that?" he said while glaring at him and Hunter smiled.

"Nope, apparently not" he replied and I moved my glare to him.

I sighed at the sight of the mansion in front of us and the quiet driveway.

"Right let's see what's wrong with you too and if you need to go to hospital," Luca said as he set me down to open the door and I sighed as a response.

I swear if he forces me to go to that place again I will.....ugh!

"You're not picking me up again," I said as he turned back to me and he rolled his eyes before putting my arm around his shoulder and helping me hop in.

Aaron placed Hunter on the sofa and he clung to it happily.

"Never been so happy to be home!" he exclaimed excitedly and I smirked at him as I sat down.

That is a very relieving feeling.

"Let me see your ankle," Luca said to Hunter and he immediately moved his ankle away from him.

"Er...I'd rather not" he said quietly and Luca rolled his eyes before gripping his calf tightly and forcefully examining it.

Oh shit, Luca's pissed off.

"Ow!" Hunter suddenly jerked making me jump, and Luca glared at him.

"It's best to get that checked by a doctor with the right equipment to be safe," he said and stood up, walking over to me.

Shit! Help!

"Um I'm fine I know I sprained it honestly just a sore sprain," I said really fast as I shuffled away from him as he walked towards me.

"Really? Just a sprain?" he stopped walking but I stayed on edge suspiciously.

"Yep" I replied and slowly moved my leg further away from him.

"Yeah not buying it" he quickly said and gripped the top of my leg, which I was ready for, and attempted to move out the way only for Luca to literally sit on me pinning me down.

"Owww you're heavy" I complained but he ignored me and I felt a horrible pain in my ankle.

My breath hitched and I winced, trying not to verbally complain.

"I'm fine seriously" I urged when he continued to cause pain in my ankle.

"Fuck!" I accidentally said when he squeezed it and put a hand to my mouth.

"Sorry..But what did you do that for that hurt!?" I huffed and he looked to glare at me for a second.

Jesus christ those eyes will give me nightmares.

"You're right it is a sprain, but practically blue and purple all over and the most swollen ankle I have literally ever seen, do you know why!?" Luca said then stood up and started ranting.

"You're overreacting my ankle's only a tiny bit off colour" I said blankly while rolling my eyes.

"That's dangerously swollen and sore Riley, you know it is common sense not to go walking for hours with a sprained ankle, let alone carrying someone else's weight!" he paced the room while waving his arms around and Hunter and I shared a look.

"Yep well I'll just take Hunter to the hospital now bye" Aaron quickly said while picking Hunter up and left me on my own to face Luca's wrath.

"You know it would've been okay if maybe you'd have told me! Maybe! God knows how bad it'd be if I hadn't have found out! You are so lucky I worry so much Riley, seriously it is way too hard to look after all of my younger brothers! And now I have to add you to that mix! Why do you get into so much trouble!" He occasionally glared at me during his rant but other than that just paced while looking around the room and putting his finger's through his hair stress-fully and waving his arms about.

I just looked around awkwardly and sat still and silent. Best not to do anything to set some sort of...mass murder off or something.

"Why did you hide it from me?! What was the purpose of that!? You know I stayed up all night worrying about you! I hardly sleep now anyway! It's not like you having a bad ankle is going to do anything to make me more stressed! I already am stressed!!"

Nope I'm pretty sure you were less stressed than this when you didn't know about my ankle.....

"UGH! Why do I care so much!? Huh?!" He then made a beeline straight for me and I widened my eyes while leaning further back into the sofa.

Holy shit this is it I'm going to be murdered.

He jumped onto the sofa and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

Ohh my god.

"Why Riley!? WHY the hell do you do these things!? Do you enjoy stressing me out!?"

"Um nope I really am not enjoying it at the moment" I replied as his enraged green eyes bore into mine for what seemed like minutes while he breathed heavily before closing them. He then groaned loudly and stress-fully while dropping his head down.

"Feel better?" I asked after a while and he 'uh huh'ed without looking back up.

"Luca I seriously suggest a bubble bath or something, that's not healthy" I eventually said and he snapped his head up to glare at me.

"Or not totally up to you, but your leg is on my ankle" I said quickly and he immediately moved it, only causing slight pain.

"Thanks, next step is moving completely" I suggested and he sighed, without moving.

Nope that's fine also totally up to you.

"What is that?" he asked while looking at my neck.

Oh shit, that.

"Err I scratched myself on a bush," I said and looked around the room awkwardly.

"A bush that so happens to have four branches parallel to each other" he said while raising a brow at me then raised a hand and touched it.

"Um...ow?" I said when it left a stinging feeling and moved my neck away from his hand.

"What the hell is it Riley? Did you scratch yourself? Why?" he questioned loudly as I tried to come up with a valid excuse.

"Ermm....Well I was having an allergic reaction to something so it was really itchy and I got so annoyed I rage scratched it?" I eventually came up with but Luca just stayed there blankly glaring at me.

I ran out of ideas so just smiled awkwardly while he glared at me.

Please don't kill me.

He blinked then changed his features, suddenly coming a little more aware and blushing slightly.

I sighed in relief when he sat up but then just sat on me rather than getting up.

"Luca you're heavy" I stated and he glared at me without turning to face me.

"Well, I suggest you take up boxing or something, get out all that pent up frustration" I suggested seriously and he gave a small hardly noticeable smirk.

"Riley, it's not that type of frustration," he said and sighed while facing me, holding a tired, stressed and semi angry expression.

I looked down guiltily and fiddled with my shirt seam.

"Sorry" I apologised and looked up to him, he frowned before rolling his eyes and rubbing his face with his hands.

"Riley it's nothing you should blame yourself about, just, try act a little safer okay? In fact, if I catch you outside the house again I'll flip" he started softly but then glared at me with a stern tone.

"What? Seriously? Just outside?" I said and frowned at him but his expression didn't change.

Haha, no.

"Riley" he warned when I just stayed silent, staring back at him.

"What?" I said and tried to act indifferent.

"I can recognise that expression enough, I do have 10 brothers you know " he raised a brow at me and I gave him an empty smile.

"I won't do anything " I was going to say promise at the end but even if i'm not being serious I still feel promises are binding, so that sentence just ended up making me look suspicious.

"Riley!" he shouted in a frustrated tone and groaned in annoyance.

"But it's like...stuffy indoors" I complained quietly and he gave me a flat look.

"Stuffy? In a house this size?"

"......Yeah.." I thought about it then just gave him an over the top smile in further response.

"Ugh" he stood up and turned around to glare down at me.

"If you move I'll make sure you regret it and don't even bother trying to run because you won't get far with that ankle" he said then stormed out of the room.

"Run? Wow, yeah I am that immature, obviously" I said to myself and sat up, cringing at the pain of my ankle.

You know what I'd normally do when I'm pissed off like this? Go running, but guess what? I can't! Even if I was allowed outside too, just great.

What? Exercise helps with stress.

I heard a smash in the kitchen and rolled my eyes. Now there is a person who doesn't know how to deal with stress.

Luca came in a while later grumbling to himself with strange objects in his hand.

"Right. THIS is for your ankle, don't you dare take it off! And these are for your neck" he explained as he fiddled around with it and I huffed.

He sat down next to me while frowning intensely and I felt a bit guilty I was making him so unhappy and stressed.

"Can you manage to take your shoe off?" he asked and I groaned.

"Yeah..." I said and cringed as I lifted my leg and undid my shoe. I slid it off then widened my eyes at the odd blue and purple streaks around it and how dark my veins were. I slid off my sock and the patterns carried on a bit to my toes.

"Yikes" I commented and Luca made an angry noise.

"Give me your foot" he ordered and I frowned then cringed as I lifted it.

"Ow ow ow ow" I complained as he semi roughly put on and tightened the ankle brace.

"Stop complaining Riley it won't make it any better" Luca grumbled moodily and after a few seconds I started chuckling.

He glared at me for a second before cracking a smile.

"You're an idiot" he stated and rolled his eyes.

"Naturally" I replied as he put my foot down and fiddle with the antiseptic...thing...is that a spray?

He sprayed a cotton pad and I swear it steamed.

"What the hell is that?" I widened my eyes as I watched the smoke trail off and disappear and he smiled.

"It may sting a bit" he warned with humor and I shied my head away from it.

"No no no I don't trust that" I said as I continued to dodge it and he frowned at me.

"Riley, stay still" he ordered and reached out with his other hand to grab my shoulder.

"Nah I'm good" I said as I leaned further back and he stood up.

He stood there looking down at me with a raised brow as I ended up lying down on the sofa and I just smiled awkwardly at him.

Just..Just chillin' on a sofa here, actually, it's a pretty comfy sofa.

Just saying.

"Riley, I'd love it if you'd act your age" he said and I gave him a look.

"Pfft, and what'd be the fun in that?" he huffed and closed his eyes at my reply then opened them with an intense look.

"Right, that's it" he said as he basically just lay on me and grabbed my hands in one of his.

"Don't do it I'm innocent!" I exclaimed seriously but then started laughing and ruined it.

Sorry I'm being too ridiculous to go on.

It actually did sting when he wiped my neck but it was easily ignorable, and by the end of it he was smiling too.

My mission is complete.

"Your a ridiculous person Riley" he commented and chuckled a bit.

"Thank you, I try" I said and smiled up at him while he shook his head at me.

He then sighed and sat up, which got me worried but then he gave a small smile again.

Phew.

"Um..Luca, your basically straddling me" I pointed out when he just stayed sitting there.

"..That I am" he agreed when he looked at our position.

He then didn't move...not my goal to be honest...

I watched him curiously as he looked down at me with a troubled expression on his face.

He then lightly stroked a finger along my jaw and I kind of began not wanting to be stuck underneath him.

After a moment of edgy silence he leaned down and lightly brushed his lips against mine.

I found myself staring into his piercing green eyes and honestly couldn't find the will to do anything to stop him. He took my silence as permission and kissed me a little more confidently and then gently slid his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance.

I let him but a stabbing feeling of anxiety gripped at my chest and I felt that I really shouldn't have.

His got even more demanding and strong and I began to feel slightly timid when a car door slamming made him jump sharply.

I chuckled at his surprised deer in headlights face and he rolled his eyes at me before getting up.

"Don't you dare walk around, if I see you walking I'll.....do something bad!" he warned slightly flustered before running his hands through his hair as he walked out of the room.

Well...That was interesting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 604 32
When Alex is forced to get a new roommate, he is surprised by his god like complexion. But things turn turn out far differently than he had imagined...
11.4K 640 26
After Zion is thrown out by his boyfriend, he finds himself depressed. His brother doesn't know how to help him. He wishes Zion would realize Hunter...
237 8 1
Living in a group home can be a trying experience for young Riley. Even more so when living with a secret that's bound to make him an outcast if it e...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...