Fake Boyfriend

By yoonmin4ever_taekook

What will happen when Jungkook asks university's bad boy to be his fake boyfriend? Contains - Fluff πŸ’ž sligh... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 17

490 18 1
By yoonmin4ever_taekook

After meeting jungkook, taehyung was riding his bike and was going towards his father's office Vante Corp. He reached there and went to the reception.

"Hello is Mr. Kim available?"

"Yes sir he is."

"Ok thank you." Taehyung smiled at her and left for his father's office.

Mr. Kim was packing his stuffs and was getting ready to go home when he heard a knock.

"Come in"

He was shocked to see taehyung in his office at this hour. Even though taehyung wants to follow his father's steps, he visited him in his office rarely and seeing him here right now must be important by the look of his face. He looks serious but his eyes speaks something else. It looks like he is trying to control his emotion but about what? Taehyung is that type of child who would express all his emotions to his closed ones so seeing something like this is new for his father.

"Oh taehyun my son, I didn't knew you were coming" his father invited him and made him sit on the couch and he sat next to him. " Tell me what happened son".

"Hey dad. Well i wanted to talk to you about something important and this is the best place for it to talk about."

"Sure son tell me what it is."

"I want to go to Italy. I wanna continue my studies there and take the branch of our company in Italy."

Mr. Kim was shocked because fee months ago when he asked taehyung to handle Italy branch he rejected saying that his life is here in Korea and he can't leave it.

"Ok son but why the change of your thoughts son?"

"Well it looks like I have lost everything. I just feel suffocated here. I just can't be here anymore dad." Taehyung felt like crying. He was just controlling his emotions in front of his father. He always wanted to show his dad that he is a strong son and can do anything.

"My son I don't know what happened with you and why you are saying stuffs like that but please share your feelings to someone you are close to. Either me or your eomma or any of your hyungs. We all are there for you son."

"Yes dad. Can you please just send me to Italy? I just want to go there."

"Ok but after a month because your final exam of your third year is gonna start. So after the farewell ceremony you can keave for Italy. But there is a problem."

"What problem dad?"

"Your mom. How will you make her agree to send you to Italy? You know she is so protective over you"

"Its ok dad dont worry about her. I will manage her. By the way you were leaving right now?"

"Yea was about to. You know what? Today i will come with you. I wanna see how you drive you bike."

Taehyung chuckled at that and said "well sad you gotta be prepared for that."

"Brat" and then they both left. Well Mr. Kim swears that he is never ever gonna sit with taehyung in one bike together.

Taehyung and Mr. Kim reached their home. Taehyung went to his mom and asked her to meet in his room.

"Son what happened?"

"Mom we broke up."

Mrs. Kim was shocked and immediately hugged her son. She knows how much taehyung loved that bunny boy.

As soon as taehyung felt his mother's touch her cried. He took out all his emotions which he has been keeping since a month. His mother calmed him down and made him drink water.

"My baby do you wanna talk about it?"

"Eomma I still love him and I will forever love him. I have always said that and i thought that he loves me too. We were soo good together but today he told me that he wants to break up with me and we both can live out own life with happiness. Eomma who will explain it to him that my happiness lies within him and if he is not there then I can never be happy in my life."

He just hugged her and kept crying.

Taehyung then later explained about him going to Italy. Mrs. Kim and denying at first but then taehyung was more adamant on going so she allowed him. It was a good decision, maybe taehyung will move on and find someone better.

But taehyung already told her that he can never find anyone better than jungkook.

She consoled him and after making him eat something he slept.

The whole month was hectic for both jungkook and taehyung.

They both weren't able to sleep or eat or concentrate anywhere. They both were missing each other alot. They both would cry till late night. And if by chance they make an eye contact with each other they immediately look somewhere else.

Bogum took this as a chance and tried to be close with taehyung.

Taehyung has already gave up on making new friends so when bogum approached him, he politely declined his request and left.

Bogum and taehyung being ex was a complete lie. They never actually met before and om the photoshoot day bogum felt some feeling for taehyun but got jealous seeing jungkook with him. Thats the reason he executed the plan he made and it seems like it work out.

He was successful in separating two people who love each other but he forgot that if two lovers are fated to be with each other then no one can separate them.

Thier whole one month was very bad. They had their exams and both of them being the best students aced the exam.

It was now a day before farewell ceremony of students of fourth year. Taehyung was packing his stuffs and everyone in their home were sad about him leaving. Jin and hoseok were preparing dinner and Mrs. Kim was helping taehyung with his packing.

Minji was playing with her dad namjoon and yoongi was sleeping on couch while Mr. Kim was on call preparing and confirming everything for taehyung.

They spend their night and taehyung ensured everyone that's iflts completely fine and he will be in contact with them.

The next day started and taehyung left to university. He had a performance which no one knew about it. He kept it as a secret.

Jungkook and jimin were sitting in the crowd and enjoying the show. Well only jimin because jungkook was still sad about his break up and missed his hyungie.

Suddenly the lights are off and a spotlight is there on stage and taehyung was sitting on the stage with his guitar.

Jungkook felt his breath stopping on looking at taehyung.

"Its for the most important person in my life" and started to sing

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

I don't wanna fight no more
I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me
Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now
Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

Taehyung's eyes had tears while jungkook jungkook was a crying mess. But no one had courage to do a single thing.

Taehyung made an eye contact with jungkook and nodded him with a smile saying that everything will be fine and left for the airport.

Taehyung's family was also present in the back and everyone were getting emotional seeing the two lovers getting separated.

Taehyung immediately ran towards the car and Namjoon drove quickly. On the other hand jungkook ran and followed him but he was long gone.

Jungkook falls down and kept crying.

"I will always love you hyungie please come back."

-------------------------------
Woah that was just a alot. Soo now get ready to see a whole new change in the storyy. I m soo excited.

Well y'all should listen to the song 'you are the reason' by Calum Scott.

Don't forget to comment and vote

💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 24.5K 73
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
1.1M 24.2K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ β€’Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
10K 363 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
428K 14.9K 24
"Come here" tae patted his lap whilst ordering the younger. "N..no " "Ohh you're scared of me pup?" Jungkook nodded. . . . . . Warnings will be g...