Souls Of The Fateless (FGO x...

By BahamutSilva

Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scatter... More

OC Update/ Character Sheet
Harem/Characters
Additional Characters
*Disclaimer*
Prologue
Holy Grail
Empty Darkness
The Meaning of Being Human
Ignorant Emotions
Dance Number
Tide of Extinction
Picnic Stories
Okita's Shinsengumi
First Mission
Jaguar vs Shinsengumi
Ascension 1 Powers and Abilities
Another Goddess
Temple of Venus
Another Slice of Heaven
Operation: Taming Jaguar (Part 1)
Operation Taming Jaguar (Part 2)
Operation Taming Jaguar (Fin)
Memories Sealed by Land
Departed Souls
Girl Swap
Two Sides, One Coin
Bring Heaven to Hell
Divine Temptations
Illusionary Hero
Battle Like Hell
The Scuffle Against the Third Goddess: Victory Awaits... Who?
Burning Aftermath
Fallen Hero?
The Dragon's Masked Scars That Ran Deep (Trigger Warning)
Escalating Promise
Harbinger Of The End: I
Harbinger Of The End: II
Harbinger Of The End: III
Harbinger of the End (IV): Silva v. Death
Harbinger of the End (V): Hero's Darkest Hour
Of A Feather
Ever After...What Comes After?
Nobody Voted

Public Announcement

126 1 6
By BahamutSilva

So, nothing bad with this announcement. Calm your nerves for those of you freaking out.

Including the chapter I finished but couldn't release due to a violent storm and then internet problems afterward, there are only four chapters left for this fanfic because of this I want to hear your thoughts on how you prefer the chapters to be distributed.

Would you all like me to keep releasing them one at a time like I have been or do you want me to instead release two at once or just release all four at the same time?

The current chapter being written doesn't have much left to finish it off, and the second to last chapter is mostly completed as well (There's a certain scene happening that I wanted to be near flawless so I wrote it months ago in advance, and have just gone back to do little edits).

The final chapter itself will barely have any actual story progression and will just be tying everything up and having it lead into part Act 2. I predict it probably won't even reach 1000 words of dialogue. (The chapter itself will still surpass 1000 words however. I'm not going to reveal why here though.)

If I don't hear enough thoughts, I'll likely just release all four at the same time and wrap up the book in that fashion, but again I want to hear your opinions first.

So, all four? Two at a time? Or one by one? Please comment your preference below.

~Author-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 3.3K 96
(this is a fate fan fic) Shirou emiya the master of the Saber class servant from the fifth holy grail war and the winner of the holy grail usually th...
53K 890 31
You are just an average girl, who goes to an average college/high school, and is really average. *sarcasm* Get any sarcasm from that? Because I'm tot...
8.2K 247 19
"...what must I do father?" "don't tell me you've grown soft towards the girl?" "RHONGOMYNIAD!" "CLARENT BLOOOD ARTHUR!!""LUMINOUS NOVA!!" "No one...
4.2K 98 18
She come from a world where everything was the opposite. Where King Arthur rules had succeeded and the tragedy of Camlan never existed, where legenda...