ARRANGE MARRIAGE THE SCHOOL Y...

Autorstwa littlered1970

Bella and Edward are back. It the school year. Jacob there, so is Tanya. Also Rosalie, Alice,Jasper, and Emme... Więcej

The reporters and surprise
Finding about more of Tanya's lies
Edward admitting he loved Bella
Asking Bella out on there first date
Edward and Bella first date
Bella admits to Edward she loves him
Bella gets touched by Henry
Edward and Bella relationship grows
Bella worst fear comes true
Bella goes on the hunt for Mike
Edward world comes crashing down.
Bella fighting for her life
Bella gives Edward a sign
Bella wakes up
Bella worst nightmare comes true
Bella realizes she changed
Edward proposes to Bella
The Christmas Ball
Confronting Tanya
Edward changing back into who he was before
Trying to find my Edward
Edward leaves to find himself
Getting to Bella
Edward trying to save Bella
Edward and Bella find out there having a baby.
Bella and Edward find out there having a daughter
Prom
Something happens to baby Rebecca
Edward world comes crashing down on him again
Rebecca wakes up and he realizes how incredible Bella really is
Finding out Tanya and Mike wants to kill Rebecca and Bella
Tanya attempts to kill Bella
The bond of love
Bella spirit form leaves for answers.
epilogue
author note

A little unexpected surprise

660 45 5
Autorstwa littlered1970

             Bpov

I had asked Edward to get me something to drink. Then I heard Tanya. "You don't belong here and you damn sure put that dress to shame." She told me.

Then James walked up beside her. "Well look what we have here, Mike's girlfriend." James said. "No, wait you got that all wrong, I'm engaged to Edward Cullen!" I told them.

They looked at each other and laughed. "Like that's going to last much longer. He going to see her for the tramp she really is and walk out on her." Tanya said.

"HEY I'M RIGHT HERE, STOP TALKING LIKE I'M NOT HERE SLUT!" She walked up to me and raised her hand up.

Rosalie grabbed it. "WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Rosalie asked. "I was going to give her what she only deserved." Tanya said.

Just then I felt a slight pain in my stomach but it didn't last long long. I was looking between Emmett, Rosalie, Tanya, and James arguing.

I kept feeling these cramp like pains but I really thought it was the baby moving. We had kept the baby a secret so we keep the press off of us and I would not get stressed out. We only told our family and friends. Then Edward finally walked up.

"I thought I told you to stay away!" Edward snapped out. Tanya looked at him surprised.

"Then tell your ugly whore to keep her mouth shut." Tanya snapped. I walked in front of Edward stopped.

"LISTEN UP BITCH, I HAVEN'T SAID SHIT ABOUT YOU! HELL I AIN'T REALLY BEEN OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE IN MONTHS, SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY." I yelled out.

Edward wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Calm down please!" I relax just want a little.

"YOU JUST PROBABLY FAKED EVERYTHING JUST TO GET ATTENTION AND LOOK AT YOU! JUST PUTTING ON MORE WEIGHT. JUST MAKES YOU MORE FAT AND DISGUSTING." Tanya yelled out.

I had enough and I was angry I tried to get out of Edward arm but he wouldn't let me go. I started to cry because what she said hurt and made me angry.

I turned to Edward he looked at me a minute and pulled me close to him. "TANYA YOUR NOTHING BUT A ROTTEN CHEATING BITCH THAT CAN ROT IN HELL." I yelled out.

The next I knew Tanya caught both of us off guard and yank me out of Edward arm, I ended up tripping and fell to the ground hard.

Edward ran side. "Bella you alright?" He asked me. I was trying to catch my breath. Because the cramp like hit me just a little stronger.

"IF YOU HURT BELLA OR MY UNBORN BABY GIRL, I WILL MAKE DARN SURE YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING THEM. I'M NOT PLAYING EITHER TANYA. I HAD IT WITH YOUR BULL SHIT!" I heard Edward yell out.

All of a sudden I felt a gush of liquid flood out from between my legs. Then it dawned on me my water broke.

"EDDDDAAARRRDD!" I screamed out. Edward turned and looked at me. "My water just broke!" His eyes widen. Then he was at my side.

"Are you sure?" I turned and glared at him. "Alright I take that as a yes. Are you having any pain?" He asked me.

I gave him the oops forgive me look. "Bella, how long have you been having the pain?" He asked me.

"I only had back pain today, I thought nothing of it, but I started having these cramp like pains when the arguing started before Emmett and Rosalie walked up. I didn't know Edward honest." I give him my sad.

"It's okay Bella I'm not mad at you." He turns and glares at Tanya. "I'm sorry Edward if I would of known." Edward stopped Tanya.

"SAVE IT FOR SOMEONE THAT GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU, CAUSE I SURE IN THE HELL DON'T RIGHT NOW. YOU JUST BETTER PRAY THAT THERE BOTH FINE. NO BETTER YET I JUST NEED TO MAKE A PHONE CALL BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO END NOW, CAUSE YOUR JUST NOT GOING TO STOP. Help me Emmett please!"

Edward and Emmett help me up and Rosalie follows close behind. "Rosalie find Alice and Jasper and tell them were leaving now." Edward said.

Once we got out to the limo Rosalie, Alice and Jasper got in. Edward helped me.

Once we were all in Edward told the driver to take us to the hospital then called our parents.

              Epov

After getting off the phone with my dad Bella grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I turned and looked she was holding her breath.

"BELLA BREATH!" I yelled out. "BUT IT HURTS DAMN IT! The pain is getting stronger." She said threw her clench teeth.

I had to pry her fingers off my arm and I held her hand in my hands. "EEEERRRRRGGGGGHHH!" Bella screamed out in pain. "ALICE, Rosalie, help me get her laid down please. I turned and put my back towards the door and we scooted Bella so her back was against me and I could get my arms around her better.

"I know this is asking alot out of you two but please call 911 and get this limo to stop now please!" I had this feeling that something was wrong.

Alice went to the slide window and Rosalie was on the phone and she was at the other end with Bella legs on her.

She had a look of confusion on her face as she lifted her hand off the seat. She gasped.

"EEEEEEERRRRRGGGHHH!" Bella screamed out again. Rosalie turned and looked at me and Bella with tears in her eyes.

"Rosalie, what is it?" I asked her. "Blood Edward, there's blood." I went to being worried for Bella and Rebecca.

"EDDDWWAARRDD, SOMETHING WRONG! IT FEELS LIKE MY INSIDE BEING TORE APART!" Bella yelled out in pain.

I felt useless at this point. I didn't know how to help Bella or our baby. I was angry at Tanya for doing this to Bella and our children and I was frightened to death at what was going on and what could happen.

"AAARRRRRGGGHH!" Bella squeezed my hands as tight as she could. I buried my face into her hair. "Just breath baby, everything going to be alright." At least I hope so.

Just then the paramedics showed up. They asked me and Bella a bunch of questions. They loaded her on the cot and they asked me to meet them at hospital.

Bella started to scream out for me. I walked up beside her before they loaded her on the ambulance.

"I'm scared Edward, I want you with me." She told me. I picked up her hand and held it between mine hands. "I know you are, so am I. I wish I could ride with you but I can't. But I promise I will be at that hospital to be with you." I kissed her on the forehead. "I love you Bella!"

"I love you to Edward!" She told me, as they loaded her on the ambulance. When they took off I got back and told the driver to get to the hospital as quick as he could.

Once there, my mother ran up to me. "Edward up happen?" She asked me. "Tanya Denali, that's what happened. I want charges brought against her. Because of her I could lose my Bella and my baby girl."

It was all I said. "I'm on it son!" My dad said. "Thanks dad!" Just then a nurse walks out. "Is there a Edward Cullen out?" She called out.

"That's me." I waved my hand up. "Come with me please!" I followed her to back to the er department.

She took me to a closed door. She looked at me and smiled, I was alittle confused. She open the door up and I walked in.

"Well congrats dad, you have a healthy baby girl there!" He said as he was still at Bella feet working on her.

I turned and looked up at Bella and she was holding our baby. I walked up to the bed.

"Daddy, come meet your little princess." I smiled. Bella set baby Rebecca in my arms. I move the blanket from her a little.

"She so little!" I told Bella. She giggled. Rebecca had Bella's  face her eyes were closed so I couldn't see her eye color.

"Beautiful just like mother." Bella blushed. "Go, take her to see the family Edward. I'm fine, really." Bella told me. The doctor poke his head up.

"She's fine I'm just finishing up here then I will come out and talk to you while we wait for a room." I just nodded.

I walked out into the waiting room. "Come meet, Rebecca Renee Cullen!" I told them they all gather around us

"She so tiny!" They all said at the same time. "She's  beautiful to, just like her mother." I told them.

"Aunt Alice is going to spoil you rotten and take you shopping with me so I can get you all new dresses.."

"Oh, no Alice! You are not doing that to my daughter. She's not even a day old and you want to play dress up Barbie with her. I don't think so." Alice stomped her foot.

I chuckled and turned around and walked back to Bella.

"Look there's mommy. Just as beautiful as always." Bella turns her head to try and hide and blush.

"I'm far from beautiful Edward." I chuckled. "Scoot over mommy!" I smirked. She moved over and I sat down next to Bella.

"Some one hungry." I told her. Bella took Rebecca in her arms and started breast feeding her.

Bella decided a few months ago that she wanted to breast feed. She wanted that mother daughter bonding time. Which is fine with me.

"So daddy what do you think of our little princess?" Bella asked. "What do I think, hmmm! Let's see. I already love her. Plus I need to protect her from her aunt Alice, she already wants to play dress up Barbie with Rebecca."

"Oh dear god, no. We can't let that happen." Bella giggled.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

132K 3.8K 27
Bella dies when the Cullens are out hunting. But she has a chance to go back to earth. She has a month to complete her task while three things are ch...
9.2K 160 26
It's been a year since the battle. And Luna has quite some problems with living with the Cullens. But, besides that, what happens when "they" return...
54.9K 1.4K 46
Bella and Jacob have been really close since Edward left. But Edwards comes back and Bella is back with Edward that cause for Jacob to put distance b...
12.5K 580 22
There back! Bella, Edward, Emmett, Jasper, April, Rosalie, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Rick, Rich, Charlie, Renee, and even the bitch Tanya. There will be...