Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess

By The_Silent_Whisperer

An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. T... More

G L I M P S E
A E S T H E T I C S
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
P R O L O G U E
1[updated]
2[updated]
3.
4.
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 3
5.
6.
7.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R S
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 4
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
Very Important
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Special appearance.
49.
50.
A/N (important)
51.
52.
Bonus Chapter
A/N
A/N (2)
P A R T ~ I I
Dedication
Character Sketch
1.
2. (part 2)
A/N

41.

2.9K 144 134
By The_Silent_Whisperer

Abhimanyu's narrative

I looked down at the papers on my desk and a sigh escaped my lips. I'm glad that I have finally completed the paperwork.

I silently walked out of my study and went downstairs. I sat down on one of the couches in the living room and looked at my father.

"How are you?" He asks me breathlessly.

I rubbed my temple and sighed, "I'm fine."

"Do you want to visit the hospital with me?" I asked him.

He nodded in agreement and stood up, sauntering towards his room. Minutes later, he came back dressed and we made our way to the hospital.

I was driving when my father decided to order me to stop by at a florist. I obeyed him and he went inside the shop. When I almost decided to leave him and go ahead, he came back with a bouquet of white roses in his hands.

I internally rolled my eyes and started the drive again, as soon as he sat inside.

We manoeuvred our way inside the ICU and saw a sleeping Rishabh on the couch and my mother reading a book. My father went towards Mom and hugged her, making me roll my eyes again.

I'm glad they're still so loving.

He then made his way towards the sleeping form of Amayra on the bed and silently placed a chaste kiss on her forehead after placing the bouquet in his hands on the table beside the bed.

"Wake up soon babygirl," I heard him say softly.

My memories went back in the lane when I came to know that she was in coma. Apparently, after her suicide attempt, she lost control of herself and accidentally hit her head hard on the bathtub and became unconscious. She already was injured on her head when she was found and this time, it caused her serious injuries and she fell into a coma. It's already been a month or so since she's here.

I don't know what those doctors are doing!

Can't they wake up a single child?!

And for the umpteenth time in the day, I sighed.

After my father finally had his time, I made my way towards the little girl on the bed and sat beside her bed.

I silently clasped her lifeless hand in my own and placed a soft kiss on it, "Why are you punishing me little girl?"

I rubbed my thumb on her hand slowly, "It's been more than a month now, when are you going to show me your pretty eyes, hmm?"

My lips twisted a little at her unmoving state. Those shitheads told me that talking to her could make her wake up. I doubt if they told that only because I had them by their collars.

Stupid doctors!

"It's too much now Myra, I want you to wake up now," I said firmly.

They told me she could hear me.

I glanced at her up and down and frowned in displeasure. She was supposed to be wearing those girly dresses and go shopping, not laying here in the hospital in a gown.

I sighed again and walked back and sat down on another couch. I sat there silently and watched Amayra.

"Abhimanyu? You're here," I heard Rishabh's hoarse voice.

I hummed in reply and looked at him. He was looking sleepy and tired. Everyone takes turns with staying at the hospital and looking after Amayra. Who knows if she wakes up and searches for anyone.

Rishabh's been looking after Amayra a lot nowadays. He's really concerned and by the looks of it, I guess they were pretty close and Amayra was comfortable with him. I guess it's good; Rishabh and Arhaan are the only responsible ones. The rest of them are goofy and jumpy all the times, even Vihaan. That guy's a doctor and still so childish. I wonder how Shikha tolerates his antics. I would have thrown him straight into the trashcan.

The twins, Sameer, Kabir, Vivaan and Aarav weren't allowed to stay their nights here considering they have to go study but Aarav and Vivaan stubbornly did. There was this guilt on their faces which made me highly suspicious. I never asked them though, I'll ask Amayra myself. I'm not going to hear them in case they sugarcoat things.

"Do you think she'll be alright when she wakes up," I ask Rishabh.

Rishabh nodded, "I don't think so, but we need to make her. I'm sure if we give her what she wants, she'll heal."

I raised my eyebrow, "What does she want, Rishabh?"

"She needs love Abhimanyu, she needs comfort. If you want to heal her, we need to make her feel like a child. We need to give her the childhood she never had," Rishabh replied calmly.

There was one thing about him that I had always admired. The ability to be calm and think rationally in every situation.

"Can I ask you something," Rishabh asks.

I nodded, "Yes?"

"What did you do to her," he asked again.

"Who?" I asked him.

"My...mother," he said frowning at the word.

I sighed deeply, "She's alive."

His head snapped up as he looked at me wide eyed, "What?! But why?"

I raised my eyebrows, "You want her dead?"

"No, it's not like that. It's just, I didn't think you'd leave her," he muttered.

"She's facing her punishment legally. I don't want to do anything with her," I said curtly.

"You're doing it for Dad aren't you?" He said instead.

I pursed my lips but didn't reply.

Uncle Mihir loved that woman. He was heartbroken at her betrayal. I don't think it's good to punish that estranged woman, it would only upset my uncle and cousins further.

Rishabh gave me a knowing look which I ignored.

"How's Vivaan?" I asked.

"He's guilty. I don't exactly know what he did, but Amayra was crying because of him and Aarav," Rishabh admitted truthfully.

My expression turned grim at that. If it's because of these two that pushed Amayra's state, we're going to have serious problems.

***

Lifting the cigarette up to my lips, I took a long drag. I puffed the smoke out, lost in my thoughts.

"Hey Abhimanyu," I heard a soft feminine voice which made me sigh.

"Why are you here Naina," I say indifferently.

"I was here to meet you," she mumbled.

"I don't think we were ever that close," I pointed out.

"Are you angry at me?" She asked straightforwardly.

"No," I muttered.

She looked at me with warmth in her eyes, "You love her that much?"

"Who? Amayra? More than myself," I replied.

Just as I was about to take a drag of cigarette again, she snatched it away from my hands.

"Give it back," I gritted.

"No! Smoking isn't good for you," she shook her head.

I scoffed, "Do you have problems hearing?"

I heard her sigh, "You changed."

"Really? I don't remember asking you," I spat harshly.

"Chill out Abhi, talk respectfully," she frowned.

"Alright, and don't call me that," I say calmly.

"We probably gonna be away from each other again, just so you know, you always talk nicely. I think you're really just stressed," she says, rubbing my arm.

"She loves you," she said.

"That I'll know when she wakes up," I muttered.

She never said those words to me right?

It was only Dad who had the privilege.

"Everyone loves you," she spoke again.

I hummed.

"I love you too. And I missed you," she said softly.

"Me too," I mumble.

I felt myself chuckle internally as I saw how desperately she was trying to console me. So unlike of her.

My phone rang suddenly and I picked it up.

"Hello Abhimanyu?" I heard my Mom.

"Yes," I said.

"A-Amayra is waking up," I heard that.

I felt as if my heart stopped beating.

"I'm coming," I say and went downstairs to the hospital room.

I was on the terrace of the hospital.

Naina followed me, as we stood outside the room Amayra was in. I saw the doctor entering the room but they wouldn't reveal anything. After what felt like hours they came out and told us that Amayra's awake. Naina has already left, she said it was an emergency.

I slowly entered the room and saw my sister awake. I looked at her, she seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"How long was I here?" I heard her hoarse voice.

"A month or so," I replied and gave her a glass of water. She sipped on the water and looked down at her lap.

"So you saw them right," she said without lifting her head.

"What," I asked her gently.

"Those pictures," she mumbled timidly.

She knew about them?

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Why do you think I'll do all this," she whispered instead.

"You did this to yourself just because of some pictures," I asked her in disbelief.

"Why," I asked her again.

She looked up at me as her eyes welled up, "A-Aren't you disgusted Bhai? I didn't think I'll survive and I certainly didn't believe that you'll still be here," she stuttered in fear.

My heart clenched at that.

What do I do to make her believe me?

"Meera, listen good. When I said I love you, I meant that. A few pictures and any of your scars won't change that. You're my sister, my sister damn it! How can I leave my sister?! I'm supposed to be your family!" I exclaimed frustratingly.

"And Dad? He doesn't want a perfect daughter? A pretty one who could make him proud?" She asked me with a defeated look on her face.

"I already have one sweetheart," I heard my Dad saying as he entered the room.

"P-papa?" Amayra whispers as tears and in her eyes.

He came forward and gently wiped her tears that flew down her cheeks.

"I love you. You're my daughter and you're beautiful. And again, I love your beautiful eyes. Didn't your brother tell you that?" My Dad asked the last question playfully.

"Amayra, I want you to accept us as your family and start afresh. I know we weren't there for you all your life, but trust me sweetheart, I really wished we were. I want us to be like the happy family we used to be," Dad said hopefully.

"We both know about your past and if you're concerned about us not liking or accepting you, I do. For me, you're perfect, it doesn't matter what anyone feels about you because you're still my little princess I'll love no matter what," Dad continued.

"Yes, if someone in the family don't want you, they can just leave. If your uncles, cousins and grandparents don't want you, we can leave and if no one wants you, then I'll take you away with me and we can live together, away from everyone," I provide her with all the options I could think of, so that there's no doubt.

"Either way, neither your brother nor I am going to leave you, I promise. Just give us the chance to show you our love. Don't do anything like this again," my father almost pleaded.

Almost.

"You're not mad," Amayra asked slowly.

"If you're talking about the pictures, no. If you're talking about how you've hurt yourself, then yes. Young lady, you do not do it in any situation. Come to whoever you feel comfortable with and we'll talk, okay? This isn't the solution darling," Dad's voice turned soft at the end nonetheless.

Amayra nodded in response and looked at us with a small smile. Her face looked relieved, surprised, happy and what not.

"Now, if you want we could arrange you a doctor to treat your scars. You already agreed to it but I think I'll have to ask you again. Do you want that?" I asked her gently.

Amayra nodded her head again.

"And you're going to start eating a bit more baby and have healthy food. You eat so much sweet, I'm afraid you're gonna spoil your health. So now, I'm going to tell you to avoid sweets, chocolate basically. And I'll make sure your supplier knows this as well," Dad says.

I scoffed internally.

Mihir uncle and his chocolates.

He'll provide Amayra with them anytime she asks.

A blush spread across Amayra's cheeks as she pouted lightly.

That's not gonna work this time missy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 4K 38
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
878K 15.7K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
224K 7.7K 55
Aarkriti Goenka ,an innocent Indian girl , Daughter of The Biggest Businessman and Sister of Two World's 2nd Biggest Mafia .Luv her family and Brothe...