The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

By the Light of the Moon 2x11

367 14 1
By natasha-mikaelson

Bonnie and I decided to test Elena for her loyalty. Bonnie came over with the moonstone and some informations on how to possibly break the curse. "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asks holding the moonstone.

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If Ana and I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone..." Bonnie says

"The stone becomes useless."I finish and even thou I still don't think it's gonna work I decide to give this plan the benefit of the doubt and hope that I am wrong and this will work.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena argues.

"Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie responds to her.

"Bonnie, can't this wait?"

"Elena we need to do this now." I state well more like snapped at her still not over the fact that she tried to surrender not only herself but me as well, without my permission, to Klaus but she blows me off.

"Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out."

"Stefan wants Ana and me to focus on this." Bonnie argues with her.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"Elena we're with Stefan on this one. You won't die for some stupid sacrifice and I won't be used for whatever Klaus needs a Blackthorn siphoner for, if there is something we can do to stop him, we will do it." I tell her as Bonnie takes the moonstone from Elena who is pissed we are not doing what she commands like some lap dogs.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asks as he comes into the room.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie gives Elena a look and says. "I need coffee."She leaves the room and Elena still has a sour look on her face.

"What?" Elena snaps at Jeremy because he kept giving her judging looks.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?"

 "I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt."

"And how is you bringing Klaus the moonstone and myself so you can get us both killed okay?" I interject and Elena rolls her eyes again. I love her but she is sometimes so stubborn. Jeremy and I go to leave and see if Elena will take the bait and steal the moonstone. We wait with Bonnie in the corner to see what happens.

We hear Elena come down the stairs and we know she betrayed us and took the moonstone. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asks her stopping her from leaving the house right away.

"Um...to see Stefan." I wonder from who did she inherit inability to lie.

"You're lying." Bonnie calls her out.

"No, I'm not." She tries to go down the stairs but Bonnie blocks her.

"Really? Tell that to your face and your inability to lie." I tell her as Jeremy goes to check if she took the moonstone.

"Are you serious?" Elena says in her defensive mode and I know we have her cornered.

"She took the moonstone." Jeremy says coming down the stairs with the bag.

"How did you..."

"We tested you." Bonnie says.

"And you failed" I finish.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena says pissed her plan, if you can call it that, failed. She opens the door and looks back at us and we do nothing to stop her. She goes to leave but is stopped by the spell that places an invisible barrier that is preventing her from leaving. The look of shock on her face is honestly hilarious. She keeps pushing but nothing is working. "What did you do?" Elena asks us.

"It's for the best, Elena." Bonnie says as we watch in amusement as she tries to get out of the house but is stopped every single time.
_____________________________________

I go and sit next to Elena on the couch where she is busy pouting because we stopped her on her suicide mission. A few seconds later Damon came into the house and joined us in the living room."You should really lock your door." Elena says nothing, to busy pouting. "Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity."

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena asks him.

"Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life."

"What does Stefan say about this?"

"We had a good laugh."

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?" Elena asks as he sits down next to Elena on the couch and puts his hand behind her head.

"Yeah, that...I didn't tell him."

"Why not?"I ask him.

"Well A: he can't do anything about it; and B:...what I just said." Jeremy enters the room and sits down with us.

"Where is Bonnie?" Damon asks.

"I thought she was meeting you." He tells Damon.

"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on Elena patrol."

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" I ask him remembering tonight is the full moon.

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it, and I said, why not? Figured if she screwed up, he'll bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems."

"Don't be a dick" I tell him.

"Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?" Elena asks as Damon's phone rings and he goes to answer it.

"Yep, but you were too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice." I say.

"Change of plans. You two babysit." Damon says as he turn to us as he finishes his phone call. Jeremy lays down on the couch, resting his head on Elena's lap.

"Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait, you can't." Damon jokes as Elena throws a cushion at him. Jeremy and I laugh. She pushes him off of her and he rolls onto the floor.
______________________________________

Later as Elena and I are going down the stairs and we see Jenna searching in the closet for something.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask her.

"Perfect timing." She says as she hands me a box and  another to Elena.

"What is this stuff?" Elena asks her confused.

"Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate." She closes the closet door. Elijah is on the other side. Elena and I are very startled. He looks at her.

"Hey, I'm Elijah." He introduces himself.

"Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." Jenna says as he gets closer to us.

"It's a pleasure. I'm Ana." I say as we shake hands. Elena is visibly nervous.

"So you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena, Ana and I could help you load it into your car."

"Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow." Elijah suggests.

"Also a good plan."

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna; and Elena, Ana..." He looks at us."I hope to see you again sometime soon." He tell us and he leaves. Elena and I rush upstairs to Jeremy's bedroom. She knocks on the door but Elijah grabs her wrist. Jeremy opens the door. Elijah hides next to the door and motions with a finger to his lips that we do not tell Jeremy that he's there. "What is it?" Jeremy ask us.

"Jenna was just asking me to get you to help her with the boxes." Elena tell him.

"Okay." He says confused why she is acting so weird. He leaves. Elijah is looks at us.

"A wise choice." He says.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"I think it's time we three had a little chat."
_____________________________________

We made sure Jenna and Jeremy were occupied and Elijah followed us into Elena's room. "Oh, forgive the intrusion. I mean your family no harm."

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?" Elena questions him as he takes a seat.

"Because I didn't want you to be taken." Elijah senses our confusion and adds. "Klaus is the most feared and hated of The Originals, but those that fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that the doppelganger and a Blackthorn siphoner exist, there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you two to him. And I can't have that."

"Then what are you trying to do?" I ask him.

"What you should know is that my goal is not to break the curse."

"What is your goal, then?" I demand.

"Klaus' obsessions have made him paranoid. He's recluse. He trusts only those in his immediate circle."

"Like you?" Elena asks.

"Not anymore." He looks down and I then realize why he needs Elena so much.

"You don't know where he is, do you?" I ask him and he doesn't respond but I know my answer. "So, you're trying to Elena and me as a Blackthorn witch to draw him out."

"Well, to do that, I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed." He orders.

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Elena asks him.

 "Well, if I wasn't being truthful, all of your family would be dead. And I'd be taking you to Klaus, right now. Instead, I'm here, and I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

"What kind of deal?" I ask him.

"Do nothing. Do nothing, and your sister lives her life. Stop fighting. And then when the time is right, Elena and I will draw Klaus out, together. And I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed."

"And then what?" Elena asks.

"Then I kill him."

"You make it sound so simple." I state not yet believing him.

"I'm a man of my word, Ana and Elena. I make a deal, I keep a deal."

"How are you going to be able to keep everyone safe?" Elena asks him.

"You know, I notice you have a friend, Bonnie, is it? She seems to possess the gift of magic along with Ana. I have friends with similar gifts."

"You know witches?" Elena states.

"Together we can protect everybody that matters to you." He takes a step closer to us . "So, do we have a deal?"

Before we can even think about it and discuss it Elena is ready to make a deal. "I need you to do one more thing for me."

"We're negotiating now?"
______________________________________

Elena made a deal with Elijah to release Stefan from the tomb and after he leaves for the tomb I go to my room and look through my family grimoire, when I sense another presence in the room. I turn around and see Elijah.

"We need to talk." He tells me and I motion him to be quit and go to my drawer and take out sage and start a silencing spell.

"Then talk." I tell him after I know the silencing spell is working.

"I am guessing you have some questions."

"I do, why is Klaus looking for a Blackthorn?" I ask him still not understanding why Klaus needs a Blackthorn siphoner.

"When the curse was created it wasn't sealed with just dopplegangers death it was also sealed with Blackthorn's blood. That information isn't known by many people and in order for curse to even starts Klaus needs a few drops of your blood."

"But he can just take them, what are you not telling me?" I ask him feeling there is something he is not telling me.

"There is a catch you would need to willingly give him your blood it was a protection your ancestors placed so no one can make you do it. But my advice is do it, he can't hurt you but he can hurt your family. But have in mind that is a good bargaining tool."

"What about Elena is she really going to die."

"She will but I have a way for that not to be permitent." He says and I nod. "Have a good night Anastasia, we will talk soon." He says as he spares me another glance and leaves the room. Leaving me alone with my thoughts to think about what he just said and decide to go tomorrow and see through my biological parents stuff and hopefully find more informations about this curse and everything, including my role in this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
69K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
43.5K 868 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
58.7K 1.5K 48
After turning into a ripper Aria finds it difficult not to go insane. She's a ripper with her emotions and it's driving her to insanity. All the guil...