The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The Sacrifice 2x10

470 15 0
By natasha-mikaelson

Katherine is trying to make a deal with Stefan and Damon to get her freedom, she wants Bonnie to break the spell to get her out of the tomb and in return she will give us moonstone and leave Mystic falls. We all know she is lying but we know she is lying, so now all we need to do is get the moonstone from her without freeing her. "According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan informs us.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon says.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks and I don't think it's that simple to destroy centuries old curse.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan says.

"It doesn't work that way, it can't be that simple." I tell them.

"It's gonna work, cause we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon says and honestly I have no strength to argue with him, when she fails he'll hopefully realize how wrong they were.

"Bonnie agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan tells us.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you." I tell them.

"We're gonna get it from her." Stefan says.

"Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Damon says.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it."

"Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Elena says pissed they didn't tell us anything.

"Yep. We're awesome." Damon says.

"Except for one thing." I look at Elena not knowing what is she going to say. "I don't want you to do it."

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan asks not understanding why she doesn't want them to do it.

"What about Klaus?"

"We'll find him right after we get the moonstone."

"Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the three of you."

"Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save your life." Stefan says trying to reason with Elena.

"Guys, I don't think that's gonna work." I tell them but they ignore what I said.

"I know. Everybody keeps saying that." Elena says gets up and leaves the room and I go away as well to my room.
______________________________________

Elena practically draged me out of our house and I wanted to question her but she explained me how she needs my help. We went over to the Boarding House wanting to speak with Rose. She knows more about Klaus and how to avoid him, Elena needs more than Damon and Stefan faith and I know it's not gonna work so I am going with her.

"It's wrong for you to keep a girl without food..." Rose comes out in a silk robe and Elena raises her brow at her. "Sorry, I thought you were..."

"Uh..." I say.

"There's no one else here."

"Actually, we came to talk to you." Elena explains her why we're here.

"Then I should probably get dressed."Rose smiles and walks back up the stairs, she returns after exchanged her robe for real clothing, we go to talk about why we're here in the in the parlor room.

"It's a bad idea." Rose tells us.

"No, it's not. From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it."

"Elena." I tell her in a scolding tone.

"Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it." Rose says.

"There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it." I tell her.

"Why are you coming to me with this?"

"Because you owe us. One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping us." Elena says and I don't know is she really that stupid or just forgot Rose is older and has more years then Stefan and Damon combined and they wouldn't succeeded in killing her. They didn't succeed in killing Katherine and she is younger then Rose.  

"Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this. And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away."

"We're having a disagreement, okay? They're willing to risk everyone that I love and I'm not."

"They're just trying to protect you."

"And you've proven that you couldn't care less whether she's protected or not. So, we're back to you taking us to Slater." I tell her and Rose sits down on the couch next to Elena and me.

"What exactly do you hope to achieve by this?"

"How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?" Elena asks her.

"I've been a slave to shadows for 500 years, what do you think?"

"I can make one for you or Bonnie can, if you are willing to make a deal with us." I tell Rose.
_______________________________________

We arrive outside of Slater's apartment infront of giant door and start pounding. "Slater? Slater, it's Rose. Open up!" Rose says and after a brief moment, Rose looks over at us. "He's not home. Sorry."

"Mm-mm. No. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing." Elena says not ready to give up. Rose sighs and pushes the doors open using her vampire strength. We look inside the apartment and Rose gestured into the room."After you." We walks into the apartment with Rose following suit. Rose wanders farther into the apartment than us, looking for Slater. "Slater?" Rose calls out as she moves towards the back of the apartment, she looks through a doorway and her face falls in shock. "I don't think he's gonna be much help." Elena and I rush over to where Rose is standing and gasp at the sight of Slater's dead body. Rose walks over to Slater's body and drags it away. Elena and I  regaining our composure, walk over to Slater's computer desk and I picks up a bunch of papers.

"Looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information." I say. Rose walks up behind me and watches as Elena and I shuffle through the papers.

"Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." Elena shuffles through a few more papers before picking up a framed photo. Rose walks over to a set of windows and pulls back the curtains, startling Elena us.

"What are you...?" Elena asks.

"Tempered glass. U.V. rays can't penetrate." Rose says as she looks through the window. "I used to just come here and watch the day." I look down at the framed photo which contains a picture of Slater and a girl. I looks back up at Rose and say "I'm sorry about Slater."

"Any luck?" Rose asks as I place the photo back on the desk and Elena attempts to log into one of the computers.

"Um...It's password protected. I can't get in." Elena tells us.

"No, this is fine. Let's just go." Suddenly, we hear a doorknob rattling from inside the apartment.

"Stay here." Rose tell us as she walks past us and opens a set of doors. We go behind her and see her with the same girl I saw in the photo with Slater.

"Alice?" Rose says to the girl.

"Rose!" Alice says crying and I honestly think she is faking them. "He's dead!" I roll my eyes at her dramatics.
_____________________________________

Rose rubs Alice's hand comfortingly as Alice tries to regain her composure. Rose gets up and I follow her into another room where Elena is pouring hot water into teacups. Rose sits down next to Elena.

"She found him a few minutes before we did." Rose tell us.

"How is she?" Elena asks.

"Overreacting. Big time. Those tears are clearly fake." I tell my sister.

"Her boyfriend just died. There's no such thing as overreacting."

"Those tears are for her. She didn't care about Slater. " Elena looks at Rose, curiously." She was only dating him long enough to see if he'd turn her." Elena turns around and looks at Alice. Grabbing the cup of tea, Elena walks out of the room towards Alice and hands her the cup and I follow her. "Thank you." Alice says as she takes the cup of tea as Elena sits down next to her. Alice looks at Elena with an air of familiarity. "You look really familiar. Did you know Slater?"

"Not personally, no. I just knew that he kept detailed records of all of his vampire contacts and I was hoping that he could point me towards Klaus."  Elena says.

"Doubtful. Klaus doesn't want to be pointed at."

"Do you know Slater's computer password?" I ask her.

"Are you seriously asking me that right now? I just saw my boyfriend with a stake through his heart." Alice says and I am fighting the urge to roll my eyes.

Instead I say."I understand that. Do you know his password?"

"Who do you think you are?" She asks and I wanna punch her in the face and I take a step towards her.

"What if I could convince Rose to turn you?" Elena says before I can come any closer. Alice looks at my sister, Rose clearly hearing what Elena has said, looks over at her, disdainfully and I understand her, I wouldn't wanna turn that either.

"Will you show us his files then?" I ask.

Alice has managed to log on to Slater's computer, but all the files have been deleted. I stand with Elena and Rose behind her, watching.

"Someone's been here. The hard drive's completely wiped out." Alice says.

"Yeah, probably whoever killed him." Rose says and Elena runs a hand over her face and turns away.

"Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid. Everything's backed up on a remote server."

Rose turns back to speak to us, mainly Elena."You know that she's not going anywhere near my blood, right?" She speaks softly.

"I know. She doesn't." Elena says and I smirk at my sister and Rose smiles at Elena's deception. Elena walks past us and leans down next to Alice to look at the computer screen.

"Kristen Stewart. God, was he obvious." Alice comments and I go over to them.

"These are all leads to vampires?" Alice continues scrolling through the files.

"Slater was obsessed. Almost as much as me."

"What about that one? Cody Webber. They exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah." I say pointing to the screen.

"I could call him." Alice suggests as Elena hands the phone over to Alice.

"Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus. The doppelgänger is alive and she's ready to surrender and so is a witch from Blackthorn bloodline."

"What?!" I say not believing what I just heard.

"Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you." Alice says.

"Get him the message, please." Elena quickly walks out of the room. Rose and I follow her out. Elena places her hands on a table and exhales heavily as Rose and I enter the room.

"What are you doing?" I say well more demand her to tell me.

"I'm getting Klaus' attention." She says.

"If Klaus knows that you're alive, he'll find you and he'll kill you and I don't even know what he will do to your sister."Elena looks back at Rose, but doesn't respond."Which is exactly what you wanted all along."

"It's either me or my family. And Ana we need to get his attention and Katherine said he probably won't kill you." She says and I scoff at probably part.

"So this whole charade is some suicide mission so that you could sacrifice yourself and me without my consent and save everyone else?" Alice enters the room.

"Cody is on his way and he really wants to meet the two of you." Alice tell us.

When Elena and Alice leave I go to Rose and quietly tell her. "Call Damon and tell him about what Elena wants and to stop her however he knows.
______________________________________

Rose and I enter the room and see Elena and Damon there. Elena turns around and looks at me angrily.

"You called him?" She accuses me.

"Rose actually did, but I told her to." I tell my sister.

"I'm sorry Elena." Rose tells her.

"You said that you understood." Elena says.

"She lied." Damon says. Elena turns around and looks at Damon. Alice walks up to us and is starstruck seeing Damon.

"Damon Salvatore!"

"Get rid of her." Damon tell Rose.

"No...Way!" Rose grabs Alice's arm and leads her out of the room.

"Come on. We're leaving." Damon tells Elena.

"No." Elena protest.

"I said we're leaving."

"I'm not going with you."

"You do not get to make decisions anymore."

"When have I ever made a decision? You and Stefan do that for me. Now this, this is my decision."

"Who's gonna save your life while you're out making decisions?"

"You're not listening to me, Damon. I don't want to be saved. Not if it means that Klaus is gonna kill every single person that I love."

"Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself." Damon grasps her arm tightly. Elena struggles and releases herself from his grip.

"No!" Elena throws a punch at Damon. Damon clutches her fist in his hand and moves in towards her. Elena gasps in shock.

"Don't ever do that again." Damon releases her fist from his grasp and walks away. Elena stands there, horrified.
______________________________________

Damon opens a set of double doors and exits the bedroom.  We look at him from our seats in the living area."Time to go. Alice is soundly sleeping and won't remember a moment of this horribly stupid day." Suddenly, the front doors burst open and three men walk into the apartment. Damon turns his head to look at them as Rose, Elena and I stand up.

"We're here to meet the doppelgänger." One of them says.

"Thank you for coming." Elena says as she attempts to walk towards them, but Damon pushes her back. He looks at the guy who spoke. "There's nothing here for you." He tells them

The man in the back suddenly drops to the floor, dead. Elijah stands behind him. The other two vampires look back at Elijah. Elijah vamp-speeds towards them, looking from one to the other. Rose gasps and vamp-speeds out of the apartment. Elijah looks over at Elena and Damon.

"I killed you. You were dead." Damon says surprised and I am not that surprised I did think it was to easy.

"For centuries now." Elijah say as he smirks. Then he looks at guy. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Elijah."

"We were gonna bring her to you. For Klaus. She's the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. Klaus will want to see her and the other girl is a Blackthorn witch Klaus has been looking for one for a long time."

"Does anyone else know that you're here?"

"No."

"Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful." Elijah plunges his arm's into the two vampires' chests. They grunt as Elijah rips their hearts out. The two vampires fall to the floor, dead, and Elijah lets their hearts drop from his hands. Damon prepares to fight with Elijah, but Elijah shocks us, by turning around and vamp-speeding out of the apartment. Damon looks back at Elena, both of them with shocked expressions on their faces. We then go home and Elena later tells me Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine and I fell sorry for him. More because he is stuck with her than the fact he is stuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
15.1K 308 20
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
106K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
353K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...