Life is Strange

Da MiaVeranika

Max Caulfield returns to her hometown of Arcadia Bay, Oregon, where she witnesses a girl being shot in a scho... Altro

Prologue
1. COCOON
2. REWIND TIME
3. RACHEL AMBER
4. EVERYDAY HEROES
5. A FREAK
6. A STALKER
7. BULLYING
8. STRATEGY
9. PROOF
10. PLAYING WITH DEATH
11. OUT OF TIME
12. RACHEL IN THE DARK ROOM
13. HIDE AND SEEK
14. SLEEPOVER
15. SEARCH
16. THE POWER OF RACHEL AMBER
17. DESTROYING DESTINY
18. ALTERNATIVE TIMELINE
19. NEGOTIATION
20. INVESTIGATION
21. RANSACK
22. DATE WITH FRANK
24. OLD BARN
25. JUNKYARD
26. VORTEX CLUB PARTY
27. TRAP
28. DARK ROOM
29. ESCAPE
30. CONFRONTATION
31. DISASTER
32. TACTICS
33. NIGHTMARE

23. PUZZLES

7 1 0
Da MiaVeranika

"CHLOE, are you okay?"

"I'm glad things are going well with Frank. It's nice to have one less enemy in Arcadia Bay."

We return to Chloe's messy room filled with investigative files.

"Amen to that." I got out of bed and walked towards the signboard where I had attached several files of Nathan, Kate and Rachel along with supporting photos that we had obtained.

I'd better focus on this board and start putting these clues together.

"Max, I know we can put all these pieces together," Chloe said. She focuses on the computer. Chloe is very excited to find more clues about Rachel. We're very close.

"Okay, I'm going to study the board and try to connect all the dots," I said.

"I'm so glad you're working with me on this. I know you know how to swing that big board."

An incoming message from Frank.

FRANK: "Hi, Max. Just wanted to say I wish you and Chloe luck in your quest along with a little luck I gave you."

ME: "Thanks, Frank. The bigger our team, the more luck we have."

FRANK: "I see why Chloe gets along with you. Stop by sometime if you two want to party. Good luck!"

Let's take a look at Frank's drug dealing during party week.

I took the Account Book and list of names.

Yes! Let's start this game! Now talk to us, account book... tell us everything.

Frank's list of names included several names unfamiliar and familiar to me. Among them are Chloe as Bulldog, Logan as Labrador and Nathan as Rott. Rott is definitely short for Rottweiler. A fierce dog who likes to bark and bite. Perfect for Nathan. Rotten.

Then I ripped apart the paper from Frank's account book. Hmm, let's see if I can find a sale going on between Frank and Nathan or the Vortex Club.

In the first paper I found Nathan "Rott" bought drugs on September 30 at 21.00 3 grams of GHB 65 dollars.

In the second paper, there are two purchases from Nathan on the same day. October 4 2oz, fire bud, 5gr speed, 5gr cocaine and 5gr GHB. Party supplies no doubt.

On the third paper on October 1 and 2 Nathan didn't buy anything.

On the fourth paper on October 5 and 6 Nathan also didn't buy anything.

On the fifth paper on October 2 and 3 Nathan didn't buy anything.

On the sixth paper, Nathan made 3 purchases. All purchases on the same date. October 7. First purchase at 3.10 at the beach 2gr cocaine, 3.50 at Blackwell 2 sheets, skido acid, and 21.50 at the beach 2gr molly, a quarter of marijuana.

I gathered everything that had Rott's name on it and cut it out and marked it yellow and hung it with board nails. Oh yes, those are all the purchases Nathan made to Frank. That's it, Max!

I returned to the whiteboard which still had a lot of files.

Thanks to David's own investigation, I should be able to find out what Nathan was up to during party week.

I took the coordinates, a photo of the red truck, and a photo of Nathan.

And that's all he wrote. Please let me find some clues about Nathan here.

Great, now how do I find out which Nathan's car matches the coordinates?

There is a photo of Nathan driving a red SUV truck. Of course he was driving that one, but the license plate was nowhere to be seen!

There are two more photos of the same red SUV truck having different number plates. Which one is Nathan's?

SXFTNDR and TWPNKS.

I matched the two license plates to the coordinate file that David already had.

Let's see where this car goes. I chose the plate coordinates SXFTNDR.

I took a photo of Nathan's truck and the corresponding coordinates.

YES! My darling Max! This is very Nathan's car! Now let's find out where this fucker is the day of the Vortex Club party.

Yes, now we are finally getting somewhere.

I approached Chloe and her computer. "Chloe, let's plug in these numbers and see if they lead to the actual address."

"Aye aye, captain." Chloe immediately typed the coordinates into Google Maps. "We're coming, Rachel."

We printed Chloe's findings and now they are on the board.

Well, now I have to analyze Nathan's messages. What can help me unlock this phone?

I took Nathan's phone, SIM card, student file, and a piece of paper with some four-digit codes on it.

On the paper there is a code written in blue.

0058

3988

9535 (circled)

4436

5431

542 (wearing red)

Meanwhile, his SIM has SIM PIN 1111 and PUK 87897808

OK, Max, let's break this code and go home. Only four digits. Let's start hacking!

At first I was suspicious of codes that used the color red. 542. But that's three digits.

I entered code 0542.

Shit! That is wrong.

I read Nathan's student file.

Nathan Joshua Prescot

August 29, 1995

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

GPA: 3.7

Maybe there is a part of him that ends up being the same as other people. Who knew he used the easiest password in the world?

I entered his birth date. 0829.

Booyah! Let's find out what Nathan Prescott is trying to hide...

I read some of the messages. Only available from drug dealers. Frank.

NATHAN : What up? Need G.

FRANK: OKAY.

NATHAN: Cool.

Bitch you sold me WATER!

FRANK: CALM down. Pay me.

NATHAN : Bring it now

FRANK : Stay away from the beach. There are police.

There is another message from Nathan to someone.

NATHAN : Are you at home? Party tonight.

X : At home

NATHAN : OTW. FULL CONTENTS.

Yes, it's all about Nathan trying to get a load of drugs for the Vortex Club Party.

In the next message he asked for more drugs.

NATHAN: Hey. Need marijuana. Oh. NOW.

FRANK: Be patient. Are you drunk?

NATHAN: QUICK. Really need it. Please.

FRANK : Meet at the beach. Relax this time.

Isn't he on drugs enough? Oh my God, Nathan... you really went too far...

Then the next message... Oops, the message was to me.

Shut up. Or I will come to you. I know where you sleep.

So that's from you... Now I can officially call you "Crazy Stalker". How does he know my number? He openly sent me messages with a secret number, terrorized me by painting my bedroom walls with blood and took one of my selfies.

Hey Bitch. Feminazis will be exterminated. Watch out!!!

No, Nathan. You have to be watch out.

There is another message from a secret number.

Please don't contact me again while I'm working. I've told you this before and being drunk is no excuse. This is a business not just a hobby. (10/03 - 7.56 pm)

You want me to treat you like an adult who will sort things out on his own? Impress me. I want nothing more than to be proud of you. And I don't feel that way yet. (10/03 - 7.56 pm)

Is this from his father? This is brutal.

I printed out some suspicious messages and put them together with the coordinates and papers from Frank's account book.

A message came to my cell phone. From Nathan. Just when I think of you. HA HA.

GET READY to fukin DIEEE BISHES

You broke my dorm door, I KILLED your scholarship

I don't know what made me smile. His words were cute and imagining him angry, was cute too. Except his face is now ruined because Warren beat him half to death.

I put my phone in and focused again on the board.

Take a breath, Max. Dive into this data and you'll find out where Nathan took Kate to after the party.

I took a poster for the Vortex Club party which was held on October 4 at 20.00 at Blackwell Academy.

Which means I have to find activities based on Nathan's messages and coordinates that day.

There was a suspicious message on October 4th.

N : Hey I need drugs FAST. (10/4 - 10.24)

F : I can't take you there. You have a car (10/4 - 22.24)

N: There's no time. I paid double. (10/4 - 22.24)

F : Damn. You do have money. Give me the address. (10/4 - 22.25)

N: I'll call you to give you the address. (10/4 - 22.26)

F : In transit. Prepare the money. (10/4 - 22.34)

I went to the scrap of paper from Frank's account showing Nathan's purchase on October 4th and around 10:34pm or so.

I found a transaction made by him on October 4 at 23.00 at the 5gr GHB boondocks.

I went to the set of coordinate photos that Chloe had printed out and matched up the date and time.

I found a house that Nathan often visited. He visited her on October 4 at 6:23 p.m. Oh, this must be Prescott real estate. Poor rich Nathan.

And there was an old warehouse that he visited on October 4 at 22.56. Not much there.

I took all the info I could get and headed for Chloe.

"Chloe, this must be the place."

"Let me dig up a few more clues here," he said, fiddling around on his computer looking for info about the barn. "No... It's okay, Max. There's nothing here. Just a shitty old warehouse."

"Let's keep looking and find out who owns this haunted warehouse."

Chloe nodded. "I'm working on this, wait." Chloe dug deeper. "Someone named—"Harry Aaron Prescott.""

"I'm shocked. Should we call the police?" I asked calmly.

"Fuck it. You know the cops here are like Nathan's personal security, right?"

"That was so messy..."

"As you can see, this whole town is in chaos. We can't trust anyone... Except each other. So we have to go to the farmhouse ourselves," Chloe said seriously.

"I was afraid you'd say that. We could call Warren, since he beat up Nathan," I suggested.

"Just the two of us. No one else. And I'm not scared at all. You have the power. I feel like we're this close to finding Rachel... We have to find her, Max."

I started to move. "We will find her. But remember, my power is not limited. We still have to be careful. Did you hear, Chloe?"

"Yes, Sir."

We left Chloe's room to look for the warehouse. Chloe's computer remained on, showing the map and coordinates of the old barn.

.

.

.

.

UPDATES EVERY MONDAY.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7K 730 62
Mia, valedictorian since Year 6, but guarded by her fears of failing, who is attracted to Oliver, must help her overcome her demons of the past. Why...
61.2K 1.8K 20
Chloe Price X Fem!Reader. You move to Arcadia Bay with your foster family, hoping to get some fresh air and start a new life. But you never expected...
451 3 11
Zabrina has been through so many challenges in the past, and now she's back. After Rachel Amber's disappearance, she and her older sister, Chloe, str...
37.6K 4.7K 33
Aria Matthews is in love with her best friend, Lucas Miller. It is the best kept secret since Area 51 and she knows she would take it to the grave. B...