Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess

Af The_Silent_Whisperer

An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. T... Mere

G L I M P S E
A E S T H E T I C S
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
P R O L O G U E
1[updated]
2[updated]
3.
4.
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 3
5.
6.
7.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R S
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 4
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Very Important
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Special appearance.
49.
50.
A/N (important)
51.
52.
Bonus Chapter
A/N
A/N (2)
P A R T ~ I I
Dedication
Character Sketch
1.
2. (part 2)
A/N

39.

2.3K 107 81
Af The_Silent_Whisperer

Author's narrative

"Get out of here!"

Mihir hissed, clutching Swarnalekha by her arm.

"What did I do?" She said, trying to pry Mihir's hand off her.

Everyone watched them silently. It was evening when Mihir suddenly barged inside the mansion and grabbed his wife.

"You know what! Do you think I don't know about you helping Vijay to kidnap Amayra?!" He yelled furiously.

Swarnalekha froze on her place as she heard that. Everyone was shocked as they looked at Mihir.

"So that's why you didn't help me when my business was going down?" Swarnalekha asks calmly.

"He did help," Adhiraj spoke solemnly.

"I just pulled some strings," he smirked at her.

Swarnalekha glared furiously at Adhiraj. Everyone was shocked with her behavior.

"You were never there for your kids. You never cared enough. Acting all sweet was all you knew," Karan scoffed suddenly.

"I never thought you'd stoop so low," Kabir spoke.

"Don't bother with her Kabir. We all knew you never really loved your kids," Sameer chuckled.

"You're all taking his side?" Swarnalekha was shocked.

"We're with the right person. I can't believe you betrayed everyone like that. The poor girl is terrified with everything now. That's what you've done to her!" Karan raised his voice.

"Get out now!" Mihir bellowed angrily.

"But where will I go?" She asked frowning.

"I don't care! Go die!" Mihir shouts.

"You asshole!" Swarnalekha lifts her hand to slap Mihir but before she could touch him, a hand stopped her.

"Rishabh?" She whispers.

Rishabh left her hand with a jerk and stepped forward.

"Don't you dare touch my father!" He gritted.

Everyone was shocked to see his behavior. He never used that tone. Ever.

"I'm your mother!" Swarnalekha yelled.

"No you're not! You're not the one to give birth to any of us so don't you dare call yourself my mother!" Rishabh sneered.

Swarnalekha was speechless when she heard that. She was Mihir's second wife. His first wife died shortly after the twins, Kabir and Sameer, were born. Everyone knew about it. Even her first wife wasn't very loving but she cared for her kids. Mihir and her never had a great relationship because they were married forcefully by Prithviraj's father. But she still loved her kids.

It was as if Mihir was never lucky in love.

"Go and take your stuff away! Everything! Just get out!" Mihir yelled.

"And don't you dare cry and wake Myra up!" He warned.

Amayra was asleep in her bedroom.

Before Swarnalekha could move, Zaira clutched her hand tightly and slapped her mercilessly. Blood trickled down her chin with the force of the slap.

"You aren't going anywhere! I'm going to call the cops!" Zaira spat.

"I've already did, Zaira." Mihir's voice softened as he spoke to her.

The cops came and dragged Swarnalekha out of the mansion. She screaming at Mihir and cursing everyone.

It was finally silent.

"Since when did you know about Swarnalekha?" Mihir asked Adhiraj quietly.

"It's been a long time brother," Adhiraj replied curtly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mihir asks.

"I didn't have proof, Mihir. I don't talk without the proof. No one does," Adhiraj spoke solemnly.

A deep sigh escaped Mihir as he looked at his children, "You all aren't upset your mother left?" He asked.

"Not at all! My aunts are better than her," Sameer replied, rolling his eyes.

Zaira and Swati smiled at him.

The others agreed silently.

"Let's not upset ourselves. I'll make you all some snacks," Mahira smiled, rubbing Rishabh's arm sneakily.

Rishabh smiled lightly at her silent support.

***

Abhimanyu landed a hard punch on Daksh's jaw.

"Tell me, why did you abuse her?"

He asked, clutching his hair tightly.

"She killed my brother! She made them drive out that day!" Another punch landed on his nose which started bleeding profusely.

"My sister wasn't responsible for that!" He screamed at him.

He knows, that they are the ones who have hurt his Meera the most. They are her real tormentors. The spy he sent did a wonderful job. He not only found out who kidnapped her but the people who tortured her.

And they are going to die brutally.

"You were paid to keep her alive right? Vijay, that bastard paid you right?" Abhimanyu spoke, striking a hammer harshly on his finger.

A blood curdling scream tore out of Daksh as he gasped in pain.

Abhimanyu was like a raging beast. He was so lethal with his force and actions that even his men shivered looking at him.

Abhimanyu slaughters off his entire arm and throws it at the corner of the room. He took a knife and pushed it inside Daksh's scalp. Dragging it across his cheek, he teared off the entire layer of skin from the side of his scalp to his chin.

He didn't knew if Daksh was unconscious or dead, but he still pierced his knife deep inside the other man's eyeball.

"Stop it Abhimanyu!" Lorenzo looked around the room in shock.

The whole room was reeking of blood and death. Blood was splashed everywhere along with pieces of flesh.

With a final kick to the man's chair, he crouched down, panting lightly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lorenzo asked worriedly.

He has never seen Abhimanyu like this.

"I'll make them pay!" Abhimanyu growled ferociously.

The other two captives were shivering in fear.

Lorenzo whipped out his phone and dialed someone. He thrusts the phone in Abhimanyu's hands forcefully.

"Hello?"

Abhimanyu calmed down the instant he heard her voice.

"Hey baby," Abhimanyu spoke softly.

"Bhai? Is that your new contact number?" Abhimanyu heard her soft voice.

"No, it's Lorenzo's. Save it alright? If you need to, call him," Abhimanyu says, closing his eyes.

"Okay. How are you?" Amayra asks hesitantly.

"I'm good babygirl. You're good right? Any problem?" He asked, wiping his blood soaked face.

"I'm fine. When are you coming back?" Abhimanyu could imagine her biting her lips.

"Tomorrow. Do you want me to get you anything?" He asked her.

"No," he heard.

"I'll be back soon little girl. Take care okay?" He said softly.

"I-" Abhimanyu waited patiently.

"I miss you," he heard her mumble sadly.

Abhimanyu bit his lower lip to control his smile, "I miss you too Meera."

The call was soon disconnected, however the once soft expression on the eldest Singhania brother completely disappeared. He turned towards the Jaiswal brothers, ready to torture them again.

"I heard something," he muttered loudly.

"You two were the ones who have hurt her the most. Locked her up in a cell for years and tortured her, right?" He tilted his head and looked at them. The boys were undoubtedly terrified of him.

"Abused her sexually, molested her. Took advantage of my sister?" His voice turned dangerous as he spits the words out.

"I'll show you how it feels," with a snap of his fingers, two men entered their room with two other men in chains. They weren't guards, they were captives.

"Since you guys enjoyed it, I guess you'll enjoy this too," he spoke calmly.

The guards unleashed the two men inside the cell in the room and threw the brothers inside.

[A/N: Guys, so I guess that's a bit extreme on Abhimanyu's part, but that's how he is. He's not all hearts character and he's mostly destructive. I don't know how to describe him, but he isn't your perfect gentleman. If you didn't like what you read, you can quit the story right away.]

"You know who they are?" Abhimanyu lit up a cigarette and held it close to his lips.

"They're the rapists of a twelve year old girl and an eleven year old boy. Tortured, scarred and hungry for months. I guess what they'll do to you both," Abhimanyu gave them a mocking smile.

"Don't stop them until they're dead," Abhimanyu spoke and walked out of the place.

He wasn't going to touch them. They're going to feel what her sister felt all those years they molested her.

Was it immoral and disgusting for him to do that?

Yes.

But did he felt any remorse for his actions?

No.

He pays back with what they give him.

Abhimanyu was back in his penthouse when he recieved a message on his phone. He looked at the picture sent by his men and smirked lightly.

Neil and Nikhil were dead.

Just one more to go.

Finally, everyone will be gone then.

Then, his sister could live peacefully.

***

Amayra looked at Trisha, who has invited her into latter's room.

"W-What do you want?" She stuttered.

A nasty glare formed on the other girl's face, "You shouldn't have told about us to anyone."

"I warned you, didn't I?" She spat.

"Do you want me to show them your pictures?" Trisha asks smugly.

"Do you want your little Angel to see that, hmm?" Trisha says again.

Tears flew down Amayra's cheeks as she looked at Trisha.

"Why are you doing this?" Amayra mumbled.

"Because I want to, any problem?" Trisha scoffed.

Amayra has been trying all the time to hide her bruises and scars. Never once did she reveal her skin other than her hands and feet. Now, Trisha has somehow managed to take her pictures which revealed all her bruises and scars; her imperfections. Though she was kind enough to blur whatever wasn't to be seen, she wasn't enough to blur her face. She was going to show her family

"Trisha please," Amayra whispered.

"Don't do this," she pleaded.

"I'm kind enough to not post it on the school forum. Don't test me Amayra," Trisha snarled.

"Now get out!"

"Plea-"

"Now!"

Amayra looked at Trisha teary eyed and left the room.

***

"Where is Aarav?" Adhiraj asked.

Everyone turned to look at him. No one had any idea of where he was, not even Vivaan. He just knew Aarav has stormed outside to calm himself or maybe he's hiding.

"He's going to be back tonight. Let's get to bed now," Zaira said.

Everyone turned to their respective rooms and finally decided to call it a night.

An hour later, Aarav entered the mansion.

Aarav Singhania's narrative

I stumbled a little as I entered the mansion. By the looks of it, everyone was probably asleep.

A sigh escaped my lips as I made my way upstairs.

I was guilty, very guilty.

And I'm going to apologize to Amayra, even if that's the last thing I do.

I don't know why, but instead of heading to the east wing, I entered the west wing. There were only two bedrooms.

Abhimanyu's and Amayra's.

I looked at the closed door of Amayra's room and suddenly, I had the urge to look at her. Before I could change my mind, I twisted the doorknob and entered.

My heart almost stopped beating when I looked at the empty bed.

It's okay Aarav. Maybe she's inside the washroom.

I walked towards the washroom door and tried to hear if she's inside. There wasn't a voice heard from the other side.

"Amayra?" I knocked on the door.

I repeated her name a few times and the intensity of both my voice and the knocking of the door increasing.

"I know you're in there," I said.

"I'm going to break the door," I said and used all my force to knock the door off. The door broke open but I wasn't ready for the sight in front of me.

My breath hitched as I looked down at the bloody floor and an unconscious Amayra. There was a large cut on her left wrist and a razor in her right hand.

"Amayra," I whispered breathlessly.

I shakily came near her and tried to find a pulse; I'm glad I had doctors in my family. I almost choked up in relief when I found one.

I need to get her to the hospital.

Vihaan bhai was in the hospital right now too.

I immediately picked her small body in my arms and went downstairs.

"Amayra?!"

I heard Shikha bhabhi exclaim in horror.

What's she doing here?

"Please come with me," I pleaded her.

Someone needs to hold Amayra right now and there's no one better than a doctor.

She readily agrees and we went towards the garage to get my car out. Shikha bhabhi settled down with Amayra and we sped off towards the hospital. I paid no heed to the speed limit, my sister was more important right now.

Just hold on Amayra.

You need to stay with me little one.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

878K 15.7K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
396K 22.9K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
66.4K 2.8K 38
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
1.3M 88.5K 70
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...