The Gilbert siphoner

natasha-mikaelson द्वारा

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... अधिक

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Kill or Be Killed 2x05

272 10 0
natasha-mikaelson द्वारा

"So suddenly, she's in the running for Mother of the Year just when I'm trying to avoid her the most. I'm babbling, you don't want to hear all this." Caroline tells Elena and I as we walk and start painting veranda in public park.

"Oh, no, sorry. Then what happened?" I say then ask her.

"Well, I was a bitch which is par for the course with us. So, Elena, how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?"

"No, not since the fight. He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind." Elena tells us.

"You said that Katherine's dangerous. Maybe he's got a point." Care tells her.

"Yeah, I know that she's dangerous and I know that he's just trying to protect me but it feels like giving up and I just..."

"Just what?" I ask her.

"I just thought that we were stronger than that." She says and I send her a sympathetic smile.
_______________________________________

"Oh, oh. Longing looks are being exchanged." I say as I see Elena looking at Stefan and he looks at her.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." She tells us as she starts to leave.

"No, Elena. I think it's a bad idea." Caroline tries to stop her but fails. Elena goes towards Stefan and Damon joins us.

"What's her problem?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it." I tell him as I continue painting.

"Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?" He looks at Caroline and asks.

"Don't worry about it" She tells him. And we all look at Stefan and Elena talking an they eavesdrop on there conversation.

After Elena leaves Stefan, Damon comments. "Relationships are about communication." I roll mz eyes at him and Caroline and I leave.
______________________________________

"You okay?" I ask Elena as Caroline and I join her.

"No." She tells us.

"You know, maybe it's for the best." Caroline tells her.

"It's not for the best, girls. None of this is for the best. I'm sorry, okay? I...I didn't mean to take it out on you two. You're just being a good friend and sister.

"No, I'm not. I'm not being a good friend at all." Caroline says as she sees her mom talking on the phone and asks. "Is she leaving? Where is my mom going?" And goes to talk to her.

Later after Liz leaves Elena and I go to Caroline and I ask."What's going on?"

"I don't know. Something's up." Caroline tells us and leaves in direction of woods as Elena nad I follow her, confused by what's happening.

"Where are you going? What's going on?" I ask as Elena and I hurry to keep up with Caroline.
"I need to be able to hear better." She tells us.

"Hear what?" Elena asks confused not understanding what she is trying to hear.

"Something's wrong." She says and we look at her concerned.

"Caroline..." I start saying but she shushed me. "Shh."

She hears something and says "Oh god."

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Stefan and Damon."

"What?" Elena asks and we go towards the place where Damon and Stefan are. We run through the woods when Caroline suddenly stops and I ask her. "What is it?"

"They've been here." She says as she bends down and looks at the plant on the floor. I also take a closer look and see blood on the plant.

"What?" Elena asks just as Mason arrives and he asks.

"What are you three doing out here?"

"Have you seen Stefan?" Elena asks and I facepalmed myself because of her stupidity, because he is probably the reason something happened to them in the first place.

"Yeah Elena, I've seen him. Seen Damon too." He says and I am guessing he is taunting us.

"Where are they?" I ask already annoyed by his mere presence.

"You don't need me for that. I'll let your friend here sniff them out." He says and I just wanna punch his face. He the looks at Caroline and says. "Does your mother know what you are? I'm happy to tell her." She starts going towards him but he catches Elena from behind and starts strangling her with arm under her chin.

"Don't be stupid! Necks snap easy around here." He tells her.

"I can take you." She tells him.

"Wanna bet?"

"Yeah. I do." She says as she rushes over to him, grabs him and pushes him against the tree and I am honestly impressed and proud. "I told you." She tells him and she knees him in the groin and pushes him down onto all fours. She then kicks him hard in the stomach which sends him flying against a tree and falls on the ground and I can't help but smile at her. "Come on." She says and we go to find Stefan and Damon. We arrive at the ruins.

"What is that?" Elena ask and Caroline stops to listen to something.

"Caroline. Caroline, what is it?" I ask her.

"My mom. She's killing them." She tells us.

"What?!" Elena says shocked. Elena starts motioning forward but Caroline grabs her arm to stop her from going forward.

"No, no, no, no!" She says.

"We have to stop her!" Elena says.

"No, I can't. Elena, she's gonna find out about me. Elena!" But Elena doesn't listen and I follow her inside. I see Elena held by deputy and I turn around and see Caroline and she makes a noise and I close door with magic that I siphoned earlier from Caroline and make myself invisible.

"What was that?" Deputy asks.

"Who else is with you?" Liz asks Elena. As Caroline circles around at vamp speed, closes on one of the deputies and bites his neck. The other deputy fires at her, but only shoots the first deputy. When he stops shooting, Caroline rushes from behind and knocks him to the ground. Caroline then reveals herself with her vampire face to her mom.

"Hi mom." Caroline says as I lift the spell taht is making me invisible from myself.

Later, Damon and Stefan are now awake. Damon is feeding on one of the deputies and then he checks on Stefan. Elena and I are sitting with Stefan. Caroline and Liz are sitting quietly in different parts of the cell.

"You need to drink some deputy blood." Damon tells his brother.

"No. I'm gonna be fine. It's just gonna take a little bit longer." Stefan says.

"Damon's right you know. If there's ever time to break your diet..." Caroline tells him.

"He said he didn't want it, okay?" Elena snaps still feeling guilty she made him drink blood when he was kidnapped by tomb vampires.

"This is a most unfortunate situation. Two deputies dead and you." Damon says and then looks at Liz. "What am I gonna do with you?" He asks her.

"You won't tell anyone, will you? Mom? Mom? Please. Look, I know that we don't get along and that you hate me but I'm your daughter and you'll do this for me, right? Mom, please. He will kill you." Caroline says.

"Then kill me." Liz says.

"No!" Caroline quickly denies that option.

"I can't take this. Kill me now." Liz tells Damon as he bends down to look her in the eyes. "But you were gonna drag it out so painfully." He says and he suddenly grabs her. She stands up quickly.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Caroline says.

"Damon, don't!" Stefan tells him.

"Damon, please!" I say to him.

"Relax guys. No one is killing anybody" He says then he looks at Liz. "You're my friend." He then looks at dead bodies of deputies and says. "We've got to clean this up."

_____________________________________

I open the door of the and Elena is next to me and we see Caroline there with there with a suitcase.

"Hey, sorry that took forever. I just didn't know how long my mom was gonna be here." She tells us.

"Damon says it'll take three days tops for the vervain to leave her system."

"Maybe even sooner." I add at what Elena said. And Stefan joins us.

"Hey! You get some bunny in you?" Caroline asks him.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better, thank you." He tells her and we go down to the cellar where Liz and Damon are. We are about to enter when Caroline stops and we listen in on Liz's and Damon's conversation.

"Can you keep Caroline far away from me please? I don't wanna see her." Liz asks Damon.

"She's your daughter, Liz." He tells her.

"Not anymore. My daughter's gone." She says and I look at Caroline.

"You have no idea how wrong you are about that." He says as he looks at Caroline and she leaves and I follow after her.

I find her in the living room and join her.

"Can I take you home?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I can't go home." He tells me.

"Why not?" I ask her.

"Because I'm scared."

"Why are you scared? Caroline, you can talk to me."

"Katherine's gonna be there and she's gonna want me to tell her everything that happened today. She told me I had to spy on Elena and report back to her." She tells me and in that moment Elena comes into the living room and I guess she heard our conversation.

"I know and I've been so mad at you. But then, I tried to put myself in your position so that I could understand why you would do this to me and to Stefan because he's been such a friend to you. Who did she threaten?" Elena tells her.

"Matt, she threatened Matt and I'm so scared of her! I am so scared of her." She tells us.

"And you should be. Caroline, we all should be." Elena tell her.

"Why is she doing this? What does she want?" Caroline asks us.

"That's the million dollar question." I tell her and the three of us embrace each other.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6K 52 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...
78.9K 2K 27
Kenzie Gilbert is dead. Gone is the mute, depressed teenage girl she was before she met Stefan Salvatore. Left behind was the young woman she became...
2.4K 99 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
3K 140 13
Note: If you haven't read my first book, I highly suggest you do that as this story is a sequel and will probably make no sense without knowing the b...