the past and the present

By Lunaria_maharlika

What would happen if the country's that have been long dead suddenly came back to life? Surely it would be ch... More

ch1 empty space
ch.2 who are you?
ch 3 Memories
ch4 Project R: No. 0125
ch.5 Tread of Fate
CH6. TEARS WITH LOVE
art and an
CH7. Asean House
new cover!
draft/ preview ch8
ch 8 Brothers
thank you
Ch.9 Off to the lab we go!
Ch.10, 'the final destination'
Ch 11 food on the grave
ch 12 preview/draft
ch 12 Mama just killed a man
ch.13 the beginning
ch 14. Revelations
ch 15 preview
ch. 15 prank plan unveiled!
thriller
ch 16 dorms
ch.17 Bittersweet emotions
ch.18 Tea
ch 19: shotgun family
Ch 20. the Sins you've commited
ch 21 the letter
ch 22 preparations
Ei! Birthday!
ch 24 Preparations
Ch 25 DRAMA
CH. 26 Familiar Shadow's
ch 27 is this real or just an imagination?
CH 28 Denying and Reunions
Ch 29. A new kind of drama
COMICS AND ANSERS 1
COMICS AND ANSWERS 2
๊งเผบ ๐“’๐“—.30 ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“–๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ เผป๊ง‚
CH 31 Of tears and fears
Christmas woes
CH 32, Childish Decisions
Child, Meet Adolf Hitler
Ch 33. Old friend
Fashion
Ch 34, Brotherly Bonds
๐’ž๐’ฝ 35 ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ...
Portraits on the wall
ch 36 Problem? nope!
IMPORTANT! Family matters
Ch.37 Mornings
CH 38 Dining and Bonding
Ch 39 The event
Ch 40 abiliTEST
Ch 41. PUNCH!

CH 23 The Beginning

284 9 3
By Lunaria_maharlika

Pap 23

It's such a beautiful night, bats are flying, and people screaming.

Others would say that it's a dreadful time, but we call it, Halloween.

UN Takes a deep breath. It's now or never, he straightens his jacket, as straight as it should be for Frankenstein, the character he dressed up as. Tonight was the night they reintroduced the old countries back into the world.

He had let the other countries dress up as whatever they wanted. He considered making them dress like the old countries as well, but that would confuse his end.

"It's time already?" said Eu as he took his place on Un's left. He wore a mad scientist costume, having decided to be the one to match Un this year.

Asean stood on Un's right. This year, he wanted to be... different, he wore a black glittery witch dress, broom on his hand. He had his other hand on his hip. "It seems so, time goes by fast doesn't it?" he smiles.

UN smiles and takes another deep breath, "that it does" he holds the two by the hand, intertwining their fingers together. "Well... let's get the show on the road shall we?"

The 3 of them face forward as the curtains start to go up.

This is the day, when those of the past, reunite with those in the present.

May the lord bless this meeting, and keep all conflict and evil away.

Quite short but its an introduction to the next part of our story~

~Lunaria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 14.8K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
3.3K 250 45
An original story based on the original comic series.
56.9K 2.1K 22
"Do you ever think all of this can just go away?" The Southeast Asian country whispered through the barren wind, hunching over as his green uniform c...
16.4K 781 30
The treacherous Lost from Light finds himself in a dangerous situation after surviving a devastating battle against one of the Old Ghouls who he lost...