His Obsession

Von Maryellen_19

Warning: Dark Romance. Severus is extremely manipulative and cruel. If you don't like that, don't read it. A... Mehr

My Sister Suffers
My Sister Unbroken
My Sister's Keeper
My Sister Chained
My Sister Silenced
My Sister's Problem
My Sister's Punishment
My Sister's Secret
My Sister Discovered
My Sister Defeated
My Sister Subdued
My Sister, a Lady
My Sister the Death Eater
My Sister's Betrothal
My Sister Unhealed
My Sister Scarred
My Sister Resigned
My Sister's 'Happy' Christmas
My Sister's Devotion
My Sister in Anguish
My Sister Revealed
My Sister's Acceptance
My Sister's Heart
To Love my Sister

While my Sister Sleeps

292 5 1
Von Maryellen_19

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

Warning: There is non consensual/ Rape scenes in this chapter that occurs while Aurora is unaware/ not in her right mind.  I'm taking creative liberties with the dreamless sleep potion. In this, the potion would have to put you into a deep sleep in order for there to be no dreams. A deep sleep that makes it hard for the user of the potion to awaken until after a certain amount of time.

A/N: There will be a POV change in this chapter. I'm not sure how many chapters there will be in Snape's POV, but I felt like it was needed to convey the extent of his obsession.

After Severus had escorted Healer Bones back to the entrance hall, he had been intersected by Lucius. The man had an inebriated smile upon his face and he slung his arm cheerfully over Severus' shoulder. Severus stiffened, taken aback by the unexpected gesture. He shrugged Lucius off and demanded that he refrain from taking liberties with his person in future. 

Lucius apologized blithely and pulled him back into the conversating masses. Severus grit his teeth in irritation, he didn't want to mingle with these moronic individuals. He thought dreamily of his Aurora, waiting for him upstairs. He had wanted her for as long as he could remember. Her shy and reserved attitude had been so much like his own, until he had been shown power. Once Severus had learned the different ways to make a person tremble in fear, he had refused to ever cower again. It's what separated him from her. He frowned at the thought of her losing her fearful persona, he didn't want her to ever have the strength to leave him.  

He sometimes still couldn't believe that she was finally his. Years of fantasies finally came to fruition before his eyes. He had his lord to thank for it of course. Severus wasn't positive about what possessed the dark lord to gift his Aurora to him, but he was grateful for it. He may have never taken the chance before, without the dark lord's support. She was a daughter of a very powerful family after all, while his blood was tainted by his filthy muggle father. 

The dark lord had ordered Severus to rid his family tree of his father's disgusting blood just last summer. He had done it without hesitation to prove his devotion to the dark lord. It had been no hardship. He could still feel the hit of his father's fist against his jaw, every time his father would spend a little more money than was decent for a night of drunken revelry.

He owed the dark lord much for his current success in his life, and so he stayed at the party for a lot longer than he had wanted to. He knew Aurora was probably sleeping by now, if the gaunt look in her eyes had been anything to go by earlier. He had been surprised at her resilience to stay on her feet in the face of her exhaustion, but only mildly. He knew first hand how much her body could endure. He smirked lustfully as he thought of the beautiful marks he had bestowed upon her skin. She turned into such lovely shades of blue.

Severus slipped away from Lucius when he spotted the dark hair of Orion Black up ahead. An unsettling grin split his features as he remembered his promise to Aurora that he would repay her father's kindness. When he had seen his Aurora covered in blood below her abdomen he had been blinded with rage at who dared to touch what was his. His ire had only risen higher when she had ignored him in favor of sobbing into her brother's arms. Jealousy had flared to life, how dare she look to another for affection? He was all that she needed. It was only right that he remind her of this.

It had taken everything within him to not throttle the life out of her in front of all the guests. He had refrained further by having her and his child seen to, before giving her what she ultimately deserved. Severus' mood soured once more as he was reminded of the tiny girl that Aurora carried within her womb. He would make do of course, the child was still his. Severus vowed that he would not raise his daughter to be weak. He would raise her in his image, as he would the rest of the children that his Aurora would no doubt birth for him. 

He followed Orion into the house and shook his head in disgust, the man didn't even know he was following him. When Orion ducked into the opening of a restroom, Severus snuck behind him and threw a spell at his back. Orion hit the ground loudly, an agonized grunt the only sound escaping him. Severus had sent a slicing hex of his own creation at his unsuspecting back. Blood was pouring from Orion in waves, and Severus stepped away from him quickly. 

Despite what he had told Aurora, he knew the dark lord would probably not let an unsanctioned death of one of his followers go unanswered. He doubted the dark lord would kill him, if he discovered it was Severus, but there would still be retribution. 

Severus returned to Lucius after he left Orion to die in a pool of his own blood. Severus was the only one who knew the counter curse. If someone happened to find him before his last breath, there would still be no hope for the fool. 

The dark lord was indeed upset at the news, and the Malfoy's were also outraged at the damage done to their floors. Diana specifically couldn't stop ranting, about not knowing how she was going to get the bloodstains out of the porous hardwood. 

"I will figure out who acted without my permission and when I do, you will regret your arrogant decision.' The dark lord had told them all, before dismissing the guests. Walburga Black surged forward, howling about how the culprit was standing next to him. Severus had stiffened slightly at her words, but not enough to be noticeable.  

"Severus, is there any truth to this accusation?" The dark lord's eyes roved over him appraisingly and he knew now was the time to confess. However, he did not. Severus was confident no one would be able to tell that he was the one who had struck Orion down. So far Severus had told no one of the spells creation, and he intended to keep it that way. It made for a very useful secret weapon. 

"Of course not, my lord. I would do nothing without gaining your approval first." Severus told him.

The dark lord looked boredly at Walburga as he said lowly, "take your husbands remains and get your affairs in order. I will find out who committed this crime, you need not worry." 

Walburga clamped her mouth shut, though Severus could tell she had more to say. She glared hotly at Severus as she nodded her head curtly, bowed and stepped away from them.

Once Walburga had retreated to the body of her husband, the dark lord turned back to Severus. "I will need you to find out what happened here tonight. Enlist the help of Lucius if need be, but I want the perpetrator dealt with before the end of the holiday. He will answer for his insolence." The dark lord hissed. 

Severus could see that the dark lord was enraged by the thought that someone had acted without his approval. He felt a twinge of regret at his hasty action, but it was gone as soon as it appeared. He wouldn't be found out, so it doesn't matter.

The dark lord dismissed Severus with a warning to find the answer quickly, or there would be a severe punishment waiting for him next time they met. He walked back into the room after his conversation with the dark lord. The hour was late, and even though he could still hear the rumbling sounds of Lucius conversing with a young witch at the bottom of the stairs, Severus  had no desire to participate.

Now, that he was back in the shared room with Aurora, his need to be with her returned forcefully. The lamp near the bed was still turned on, but the rest of the room was shrouded in darkness. His Aurora lay on top of the covers, covered in nothing but a fluffy white towel. 

She must have been anticipating his arrival. He thought slyly. Why else would she not bother to dress herself before going to sleep? Severus knew this was something that she wanted, she couldn't hide her desire from him. 

That morning alone was proof of how much she craved him, just as he craved her. She had touched him while he slept, so it was only right that he return the favor. It had not escaped his notice that the vial of dreamless sleep sat on the nightstand, completely drained of its contents. Severus smirked, she was unlikely to wake from such a deep sleep so soon, no matter how strenuous her activity. He crept up onto the mattress and brought his hands to the unsealed middle of her covering. He flattened the palm of his hand against her belly, admiring the swell in her stomach. His balls tightened at seeing her filled with his seed, she was completely and totally his. 

Severus laid on his side beside her, and pushed the towel open, baring her to his gaze. Aurora's rosy nipples puckered at the rush of cool air, commanding his attention. He lowered his lips to a desperate peak, and sucked it into the warmth of his mouth. Groaning at the taste of her, he never tired of the way her body intoxicated his own. 

Aurora smelled of jasmine and lavender, mixed with a heady scent that was just her own. He couldn't get enough of it, or her. His hand trailed down her belly, and slipped beneath the growing patch of curls between her thighs. His questing finger found her eager nub easily, and he rolled it relentlessly in slow agonizing strokes. Her legs quivered in her sleep, and she let out a breathless sigh, unknowingly raising her hips to meet his lazy touches. 

He gripped her nipple between his teeth and tugged it slightly, piercing the soft tissue faintly. He released the tortured flesh, then pressed the flat of his tongue against it, soothing the sting. His beautiful Aurora was squirming in her sleep, her moans unhindered by her unconscious mind. He smirked up at her as he lowered himself between her legs. Even in sleep she looked magnificent, her dusky pink nipples stood out against her porcelain skin enticingly. The same could be said for the dark pink of her sopping slit. Already he could see the evidence of her arousal as the dampness leaked out of her greedy hole. 

Severus licked his lips in anticipation, and then buried his tongue within her folds. He brought his hands up and gripped her thighs tightly, ignoring the whimper of pain Aurora released at the treatment of her recently healed thigh. He sharpened his tongue to a point and circled it sensuously around her tiny bud. However, he purposefully neglected the eager appendage. He sought the taste of her, sliding his tongue around every part of her labia as if he were cleaning a dinner plate. 

Severus pushed her thighs open wider, and began an attack on her sensitive clit with fervor. He alternated between suckling the bud aggressively, and lashing at it harshly in powerful zig zags. His Aurora let out a primal deep moan that was unlike any other moan he had heard leave her mouth before, and then her legs stuttered and a gush of moisture released from her inner depths. 

He brought his tongue down to her well of moisture and lapped at her desperately. She tasted sweet and spicy, he couldn't get enough of her mesmerizing flavor. After Severus had cleaned her weeping slit efficiently with his tongue, he crawled back up to her breasts. Pouncing on the pointed buds with renewed passion, he swirled his tongue expertly around one while pinching and rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger. His Aurora was squirming and moaning loudly in her sleep but still had not awoken. He found he enjoyed her uncontained reactions to what he was making her feel. If she were awake, she would be trying to convince herself that she did not enjoy what he could do to her. 

Her curls were spread out around her head like a dark halo, and her face was open and blissful as she released the most sultry exclamations. At that moment she was the most ravishing person he had ever set his eyes upon. His cock hardened, straining harshly against the fabric of his trousers. He had to have more of her.  He wanted to feel her silken depths squeezing him tightly, and drawing him into her. 

Severus pushed his pants down from his hips, and aligned himself with her center. The heat from her honeypot was scorching as he slipped inside of her. Aurora's breath caught, and she twitched in her sleep when he slid his cock as far as it would go inside of her. He watched her features carefully to see if she would wake up, but she still had her eyes firmly closed. 

Severus loved the way she couldn't fight her body's reaction to his intrusion. It was eager and willing to please, lubricating his way as he savagely pounded into her. She felt amazing, like always, her tight sheath caressed his throbbing member securely. Severus loved being this close to her, connected together, and merged into one being. 

The outside world faded from him as he sought his release. He could hear the soft groans and pants escaping from his perfect Aurora uncontrollably. Severus gripped her hips tightly and invaded her core steadily in a relentless pursuit. He could hear her wetness as it squelched out around him, aiding in his plunder of her cavern. Her walls strengthened firmly over him, hugging him deliciously. Knowing another orgasm was building within her, he lifted up onto his knees. He brought her center up to him by grasping beneath her upper thighs, his nails dug harshly into the skin just below her rump. 

Severus barely paid attention to the fact that besides her low moans and grunts, and her involuntary spasms around him, her body stayed limp as he fiercely slammed into her. He was ruthlessly staking his claim upon her, imprinting the shape of him within her walls.  His Aurora would never know the touch of another. He vowed to himself.

Sweat began to bead along his brow but he continued in his rhythmic pulsing inside of her. He could feel his release coming, and he buried his cock as far into her cunt as it could go. Her heated entrance clamped around him firmly as she came apart for the second time. Her depths sucked him in greedily, holding him securely inside of her, and pulling forth his own end. Groaning loudly in ecstasy he came into her suctioning hole, emptying his balls completely. Collapsing on top of her, he nuzzled the tip of his nose into the crook of her neck. Severus was sure that his Aurora had been created just for him, no one else had the ability to please him the way she did. 

Rolling off of her and onto his side, he peaked at her used body sinfully. Her breast had a light bite mark upon it, the skin was barely torn, but it was still red and tender. The mark was smaller than the silver scarred blemish he had given her, the second time he had ever tasted her flesh. Her skin was an enticing shade of pink, evidence of the arousal he had made her feel. His obsidian orbs roved down to her curly haired mound, and he smirked at the wetness smeared across her thighs. The dark bruise lining her throat completed the erotic picture, and he felt his balls tighten once again. 

Severus hated to admit it but it was unsettling, the hold she had over him. He had never wanted to be near or around another human being, as much as he wanted to be with her before. The thought was disconcerting, but that was what made his Aurora so special in the first place. His interest in her was something he couldn't shake, and he wanted to keep her at all costs. 

Leaving the towel open to his gaze, he reached across her and turned off the lamp, shrouding the room in darkness. Her pale skin was still vaguely illuminated by the moonlight sliding in through the windows, and he laid down next to her. He pulled her small frame against him and snuggled close to her, breathing her scent in. Severus splayed his hand over her stomach and he felt a sense of pride fill him. He would never let her go. 

A/N: Thoughts? 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.3K 392 33
❝ There are no limits to a power as great as yours. ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Aurora Celeste has spent her whole royal life as a Crown Princess and next...
573 18 16
"You'll break my heart if you go." "I'm sorry, mon cœur. But it'll break my heart if I stay." The year is 1969, and Bellatrix Black and Aurora Nott a...
4.6K 148 32
COMPLETE The Black Sisters are spoiled, pretentious and used to getting what they want. Divided they may be, but blood is blood. Once they want you...
25.7K 622 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...