Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

20

38.6K 1.6K 1K
By InfamousLove

".....Are you sure you're okay?" Hunter looked at me with a concerned face as I practically started dragging him along instead of helping him.

I tried to straighten my self out and support him properly but only half achieved that.

"Well you're a bit heavy, but I'll survive" I replied and he raised a brow at me.

"...We're making literally no progress and it is already getting seriously dark" he pointed out and I frowned.

"Well to be blunt, yeah, but what else is there to do? It's not like we're lost so stop worrying" I tried to reassure but the next step I took my ankle gave way and I felt the muscle pang. I composed myself and stared wide eyed ahead not daring to move it. Fuuucck that hurt.

"...Are you okay? 'Cause that face is slightly concerning" Hunter said when I grimaced and I fake smiled.

"I've never been better, seriously" I lied and carried on going concealing my limp.

Never again, okay. The next oversized man to break an ankle has to walk themselves ...somehow.

"Can we take a break?" he suddenly asked and brought me out of my intense concentration.

"Ah damn man i didn't realise it was that bad of a relationship" I teased in a fake sad voice and he rolled his eyes.

"Please" he pushed and then stared at me willing an answer.

"Yeah fine, it's not like it's nearly morning or anything" I agreed then muttered as I slowly placed him down on the floor. I was about to get up again when my arm was tugged and I was pulled back down.

"Ow why'd you do that?" I complained only for him to prod my bad ankle.

"Ow!" I grimaced and retreated my leg away from him. I looked to glare at him and he was giving me a stern look.

What now?!

"I knew you'd done that, why didn't you say anything?" he huffed and I looked at him blankly for a second.

"Oh you mean my ankle? It's fine just a little sore" I said and his expression changed to one of skepticism.

"A little? Dude you were pulling faces worse then a pug, we can't go on like this" he said and I raised a brow.

A dog reference? Wow.

"What do you suggest we do then?" I asked and looked around.

"Just wait till morning, it's not like it's cold tonight or anything" he said and I looked at him like he was headless.

"It's freezing! You may not be cold now but that is because we've been walking for hours" I complained and he looked away from me and around.

Not up for listening are we? Fine, freeze bitch!

"See? I already have goose bumps" I said as I frowned at my arm and he smirked.

"I'm not moving" he said stubbornly and I sighed at him.

"Fine" I gave in and got my phone out to text Luca.

Decided night walks are awesome apparently, see you in the morning! Yay!

He replied literally seconds later.

Luca: Well I'm not sleeping till then

He worries way too much.

I looked at the time and it read 12:45.

"Only 12:45?!" I complained out loud causing Hunter to look at me weirdly.

"Sorry" I apologised automatically and he shook his head while smiling.

"You're personality is adorable" he said and I gave him a look.

"Thanks, I aim to be adorable" I deadpanned and he chuckled.

"Don't chuckle, seriously you should be in serious pain right now" I suddenly remembered and looked at him with concern.

" I should, but I'm not, just ever present sickening pain so I am guessing it may not be broken or something" he said and frowned at his leg.

....Right.

"How about you?" he asked and I snorted.

"Pfft I'm fine, it doesn't even hurt" I reassured which was a lie it did hurt but that wasn't important.

It then fell silent and I looked around awkwardly.

There is no way I'm like sleeping or anything in this cold, so I hope it doesn't continue to be awkward.

"I'm sorry about earlier, acting grumpy and shit. I was being pretty mean" Hunter said and looked at me apologetically.

"That's fine, everyone has bad days" I answered and he frowned.

"It wasn't really because I was having a bad day...It's just...." he huffed while frowning at the floor and I frowned in confusion.

"Don't like strangers?" I asked and he looked at me for a second before looking back down at the floor and gulping.

Seriously I have never met a more awkward person.

...Okay that may be a lie..

"No, strangers are okay" he replied and I raised a brow.

"Erm.....Man period?" I asked and he smirked a little while shaking his head.

"It's just I.....think...I am heterosexual"

"Well Shit!? Dude you're so brave for coming out to me like this" I faked shock and he smiled then rubbed his face like he was about to cry.

Wait since when was being straight a bad thing...

"But...I have these feelings..and....It confuses me so I am angry about it, and it makes me snap out, in some sort of defence I guess.." he explained like he was confessing and I frowned.

If he is looking for advice on questioning sexuality I'm not the best one for it, heck I was born sassy okay, I always knew..well......since I knew what gay was I knew....a gay baby hehe, that'd be weird....

Wait every gay person would've been a gay baby...I mean a knowingly gay baby ugh now it is just complicated.

Hunter was stroking Russel, who had momentarily come up to check on us before darting off into the bushes again. Well at least someone is enjoying this.

"Riley.....what would a gay person do if they like someone?" Hunter asked me breaking the odd silence and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure it'd be the same thing a heterosexual person would do just the people would be of the same gender" I explained in a duh tone and he smiled.

"No I mean.......As in........like, how'd you decide who the dominant one is?" he asked and looked away from me.

Oh so that's where this conversation is going.

"Uh..I guess you just know, I mean..it's not really a set thing, but it is mostly the bigger more dominant one" I explained and couldn't help biting my lip from the awkwardness.

"What are you?" he asked and looked at me and I had to force myself from laughing.

Ha he seriously just asked me that.

"Um..........er......it's....complicated.....Depends on who I am with I guess" I said then frowned and leaned back on my arms. If the air get's any thicker from awkward tension I won't be able to breathe.

"Um...Riley..." he said while frowning at the floor.

"Yeah?" I answered and looked at him.

He looked at me for a second and I smiled at him.

Seriously he better not be thinking of asking another scary question.

There was a few seconds where he was just frowning and tapping his uninjured foot on the floor intensely.

"Ah fuck it!" he exclaimed and I raised a brow at him.

In a moment he had moved up to me and crashed his lips to mine.

Holy shit okay then.

He started kissing me very intensely and I could hardly think to react.

I don't really remember making the decision to kiss back, but I did so maybe I am a bit to blame for this.

While we kissed he slowly moved on top of me. Which I really didn't appreciate because that is a very clear statement I think he made too early to be honest.

I was aware of him pushing me down nearly flat onto the floor and gripped his arm trying to get the message across that he should probably stop.

Mind you that could of been interpreted as anything...

Shit I really shouldn't be doing this..

Now I feel like a slut...

He put one of his hands up my shirt and started rubbing my abs, which was very weird for someone who previously thought they were heterosexual to be honest. I'm no expert but surely that'd make him even more aware we're the same gender... That'd probably freak me out.

When he lowered himself so he was in between my legs and our crotches were touching I tensed up. There is no way you are doing anymore than that mate.

I let out a noise of surprise when he got a hold of my tongue and sucked on it. Woah calm down, now I'm getting a bit hot and bothered.

Him rubbing his crotch against mine was the final straw and I broke the kiss, holding him back with a hand to his chest and firmly resting my forehead against his.

"You don't want to be doing that outside. I can assure you" I said while smirking and he closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

"Sorry" he said and moved to the side off of me. A cool breeze hit me and I breathed out heavily. I am definitely not cold anymore I can tell you that.

And I feel really stupid I didn't realise he was talking about liking me...I can be really oblivious sometimes..

Oh shit...three of my step brothers seem to like me....

"Riley" Hunter said sleepily and I looked at him. He put his arm around my shoulders and pushed me down onto the floor so he was behind me.

He kept his arm around me but I didn't really want to complain because now I couldn't feel the cold breeze as much.

Hunter buried his head into my neck and sighed deeply before changing position and lying so his head was resting on my neck.

Fine, I can deal with that, just pin my head to the floor why don't you.

I stayed silent and listened to the night for a while before slowly falling asleep.

I was going to say something..oh yeah! chapter 20! come so far guys! ...kind of...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 640 26
After Zion is thrown out by his boyfriend, he finds himself depressed. His brother doesn't know how to help him. He wishes Zion would realize Hunter...
721 98 12
Someone said: "You don't know the value of something, or someone, until they are taken away from you." Wise words to live by. All my life, I've love...
79.8K 3.6K 76
"Respect is Earned Honesty is Appreciated Love is Gained and Loyalty is Returned" When 21-year-old Declan moved to a new college, he knew things will...
54.4K 2.1K 36
Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his break-up with his four year long boyfrien...