Date A Mysterious Being

Від Dokkkku

"This is... Me?" Lucas, a enigmatic young man who awakens to a life shrouded in mystery. Without a single mem... Більше

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Being
Chapter 2 - Spirit
Chapter 3 - Omnipotence
Chapter 4 - A new beginning
Chapter 5 - A Girl with no Name
Chapter 6 - Give me a Name!
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Puppet
Chapter 9 - Spirit of Water Manipulation
Chapter 10 - Yoshinon
Chapter 11 - Yoshino
Chapter 12 - Frozen Field
Chapter 13 - Takamiya Mana
Chapter 14 - Tempest Yamai
Chapter 15 - Bedroom Tango
Chapter 16 - Cross-Counter Heart
Chapter 17 - Sisterly Bond
Chapter 18 - Diva
Chapter 19 - Male/Female
Chapter 20 - Maid Café
Chapter 21 - White Licorice
Chapter 22 - Gabriel
Chapter 23 - A Siege of Two
Chapter 24 - DEM
Chapter 25 - Strongest Wizard
Chapter 26 - Demon King
Chapter 27 - Death
Chapter 28 - Return
Chapter 29 - Gift
Chapter 30 - Game
Chapter 31 - Disappearance
Chapter 32 - Culprit
Chapter 33 - Little Monsters
Chapter 34 - Harassment
Chapter 35 - Make Up
Chapter 36 - Truth
Chapter 37 - The Great Fall
Chapter 38 - Efreet
Chapter 39 - Goetia
Chapter 41 - True Killer
Chapter 42 - Tobiichi
Chapter 43 - Breaking the world
Chapter 44 - Devil
Chapter 45 - Memories
Chapter 46 - Disaster
Chapter 47 - Dáinsleif
Chapter 48 - Mangaka Honjou
Chapter 49 - Otaku Life
Chapter 50 - 2.5 Dimensional
Chapter 51 - Comico Match
Chapter 52 - What's yours is mine
Chapter 53 - Zodiac
Chapter 54 - Upgrade
Chapter 55 - Fairytales
Chapter 56 - Just Highschoolers
Chapter 57 - Battle of the Cosmos
Chapter 58 - Unlock
Chapter 59 - Lock
Chapter 60 - All alone
Chapter 61 - Cosmos vs Inverse
Chapter 62 - Hoshimiya
Chapter 63 - Nibelcol
Chapter 64 - Bitter-Sweet Valentine
Chapter 65 - Birth of the First Spirit
Chapter 66 - A message for war
Chapter 67 - Preparation
Chapter 68 - Distant Past
Chapter 69 - Family
Chapter 70 - Mio
Chapter 71 - Sanctuary of all Creation
Chapter 72 - Magician
Chapter 73 - Massacre
Chapter 74 - Forgotten Memories

Chapter 40 - Rampage

134 7 9
Від Dokkkku

Turning back to ten minutes ago.
Inside the Asgard Electronics facility in the United States, Lucas was currently working on a new project. An upgrade for the already powerful magic cannon Mistilteinn.

The codename for the new device is System Blot. Similar to Gungnir, it allows Lucas to directly feed Mistilteinn his magic. Although the magic generated by the Realizer is plenty powerful, it's nothing compared to the purest form of magic only accessible to the person behind this project- Lucas.

Making such a device isn't all to difficult. The real challenge is Fraxinus and the durability of the cannon. Gungir alone is the limit of what Fraxinus can currently do. Any more, and Fraxinus will destroy itself.

That's why-

"This is the planned structure the new Fraxinus airship." Lucas lifted the pen off, and showed the paper to Haruko and Tatsuo sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"W-woah..."
"Fraxinus Ex Celsior?"

Yes, that's the name Lucas chose for the new airship.

"There is currently no need to upgrade. After all, Fraxinus is our flagship." Lucas confidently said. "But- we can't count out the possibility of Fraxinus getting destroyed by DEM or a Spirit. Therefore, we should plan this ahead of time."
Haruko and Tatsuo nodded when Lucas finished his sentence.

"Right. So-" Before Lucas could start, his phone suddenly vibrated. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, and looked at the screen. It wasn't a call from any other number. It was a call directly coming the airship they weren't currently planning to upgrade- Fraxinus.

"Hello? Why are you calling me from Fraxinus?"

"E-Emergency call!" He could hear Shiizaki's voice coming from his phone's speaker. "Origami is attacking the Spirits! At this rate, they'll-"

"-?!" Without letting Shiizaki end her sentence, Lucas immediately got up and ran towards the door. He ran the way to the transporter room, where he could teleport straight to the surface above.

A weird, buoyancy feeling wrapped his body, and the straight sunlight from above temporarily blinded his eyes. But Lucas couldn't waste any more time. It didn't matter if he didn't have his suit on. That's the last thing he was worried about. He pressed his feet against the ground and jumped as high as he could. The impact cracked the ground below, and shook the surrounding area. He headed west, the shortest and fastest way to get to Tenguu City.

"Please....Please hold out for a few more minutes!"

"Uu.....Guh........"
Tohka raised her body while distorting her face. It seems she was unconscious for a while. She found sticky blood on her chest when she touched it. However, it was only natural. That's because her Astral Dress which was supposed to be an absolute armor was mercilessly sliced apart by Origami's laser blade.

"I........"

"........aah, Tohka......you woke up." When Tohka raised her eyebrows while mumbling, she could hear that weak voice.

After lifting her face, she saw Miku in a sliced apart limited Astral dress standing up while breathing heavily as if to protect Tohka. There were several bruises and cuts on her white skin; she was literally wounded all over. It was a mystery that she was able to stand with both her legs.

After lifting her face, she saw Miku in a sliced apart limited Astral dress standing up while breathing heavily as if to protect Tohka. There were several bruises and cuts on her white skin; she was literally wounded all over. It was even a mystery that she was able to stand with both her legs.

"Miku! A-are you okay........!?"

"Yes..........somehow. Tohka, it's good to see you're.....oka-" Right in the middle of her words, Miku fell to her knees and collapsed. Tohka ran to her quickly and supported her body.

"Get a hold of yourself, Miku! Miku!"
After Miku smiled weakly in response to Tohka's voice, she closed her eyes. At the same time, she lost all her strength in her body and went limp. It looks like she fainted.

And at that moment. She could hear the sound of wreckage getting stepped on in the front direction.

When she looked over there. She found a death god in dark gray armor.

"Tobiichi----Origami......!!"

She called the girl's name with hatred. As if to respond to her voice, Origami sent an indifferent glance at Tohka.

Kurumi choked between her hand, and Yuzuru and Kaguya have collapsed a little further away from her. It seems all of them of them were still conscious but, both their bodies were covered with wounds like Miku and it looked so painful that it made Tohka want to look away in reflex.

All three of them were showing signs of a fierce battle during the time Tohka was unconscious. Most likely, they were protecting the defenseless Tohka from Origami.
After Tohka clenched her teeth, she laid Miku's body down gently and stood up with Sandalphon in her hands.

"You bastard..........why would you do this...!?"

"I don't understand your question." Origami did not move her expression at all and replied back.

"All of you are Spirits--- disasters killing this world; an existence threatening humanity. That reason is enough. Don't make me say this again." After she said that, she tightened her grip around Kurumi's neck.

"N-ngh...Ori...gami-san...why-"

"............."

After Origami brought her eyebrows closer, she poured more strength into her hand and a painful voice leaked out Kurumi's throat.

However, Origami did not bother about it and readied the laser blade in her right hand to thrust it into Kurumi's head.

"You bastard......!"

Tohka shouted and prepared Sandalphon. But- faster than a beat, there were two shadows flying towards Origami- It was Kaguya and Yuzuru. They were also buried in the wreckage, but they charged towards Origami with their giant lance and pendulum while a crazy amount of blood gushed out of their bodies.

"What are you doing to Kurumi, Origamiiii!!"
"Anger. Let go of her immediately."

Kaguya's and Yuzuru's eyes turned bloodshot and they attacked Origami like devils. Maybe Origami could not take on the sudden attack; Kaguya's lance passed through Origami's Territoy and damaged a part of her CR-unit. Yuzuru's pendulum followed Kaguya's attack, striking Origami by her feet, making her stance unsteady.

"Kuh-"
"An...guish. Ngh-"

But that was all. The moment Origami brought her eyebrows closer; Kaguya and Yuzuru fell to the ground after getting crushed by an invisible hand.

They did not give up and raised their heads, but they fell down without able to do anything in front of Origami's overwhelming Territory.

"Kaguya! Yuzuru!"
At this rate, it's dangerous for Kurumi, Kaguya and Yuzuru. Faster than her words, Tohka kicked the ground and ran towards Origami.

But, Tohka stopped far away from Origami- No, she was forced to stop because she was blocked by an invisible wall.
It seems Origami expanded her Territory that far. Her body lost its freedom; forget about stopping Origami, she couldn't even swing her sword.

"Kuh, Tobiichi Origami, you............!"

Even though she groaned painfully, Origami did not bother about it at all and returned her sights back to the laser blade after preparing it again.

"...It was long. I've finally obtained it. The power to defeat Spirits- The power to grant my dear wish." After mumbling to herself, Origami made a long thin sigh. It was as if she released all the last cloudy hesitation and doubt in her as a sigh.

"I will regain myself with this attack. I will defeat all the spirits in this world. Never more....will people like me occur in this world again."

"L-Lu...cas-san..." Kurumi managed to let out the name of her most treasured person.

Thump.

Right after Kurumi said that name- a strong aura shook Origami through her flesh, to the very bone.

"........!?"

While holding Kurumi's neck, Origami was close to stabbing Kurumi's body but she frowned her eyebrows from the sudden aura that was freezing her mind.
The moment she moved her blade even the slightest bit, a murderous aura stopped her hand, as if an invisible hand had stopped her movements. Although she was stronger than ever, she felt fear.

Sheer hostility, utter murderous intend.
She moved her head to the aura she sensed up in the sky. A person she hadn't expected to meet. The last person she wanted to face. Clad in a dark, black suit, he stood there.

The moment their eyes connected, Origami felt a feeling that would have been enough for the soul to immediately leave the human body from the fear towards her and let go of the hand grabbing Kurumi's neck before jumping behind. The moment she did that, the space Origami was at, a blade out of black matter left a dark path while passing through.

"Wha........"

The same time Origami opened her eyes in confusion, Kurumi's body was released by her Territory and was falling to the ground - but someone catched her body before impact.

Origami gasped in reflex when she saw the boy that appeared there. He had hair as white as heaven, played around by the wind. He had golden eyes silently staring at Origami. But those weren't any ordinary eyes. The pupils had a shape no pupil in the world could physically have. Not to mention, the different color it took on from the last time she saw his eyes.

A star shaped pupil, which was usually white, was now a deep dark black with what felt like an endless darkness that was kept beneath.

The Magician- Kunshu Lucas. Was. Here.

"You...."

After Origami sharpened her expression and mumbled that, Lucas let Kurumi sleep beside Kaguya and Yuzuru.

"Y-you...came...Lucas-san." Kurumi forced out the words out of her destroyed throat.

"Don't talk any more. I'll take care of Origami." He said, and slowly raised his head. "Tohka. Protect them at all cost." The Territory bounding Tohka in place was suddenly broken with a simple flick of a finger.

"Right!" Tohka nodded, and readied her sword Sandalphon.

"Tobiichi Origami." Lucas said, slowly facing Origami. "That shiny new upgrade will definitely help you not die. Prepare yourself. I will come at you with the intention to destroy you. Don't die. Tobiichi Origami. " Lucas said that with a quiet-but somehow freezing tone.

Just by hearing those words, Origami felt an illusion as if her heart got shot.

He had an overwhelming intimidating air around him. Pressure bringing forth despair. A pressure that gave her a feeling that her head might get sliced off if she relaxes even by a little attacked Origami's whole body.

"............." However, Origami did not back down. No, rather, it was like Lucas was what Origami was waiting for instead.
It was the strongest being that demolished not just Origami, but also Takamiya Mana with one attack. Origami felt that she couldn't advance forward until she was finally able to bring down the ultimate warrior.

"Haaa.........!"

Along with letting out a strong cry, she concentrated her Territory to her body and equipment to increase its strength.

It was impossible to bind Lucas' movement even if she increases the deployment radius. Since that was the case, rather than fruitlessly wasting her Magic, it's smarter to strengthen her defense.

She swung her laser blade and that light blade headed towards Lucas. After Lucas slightly twitched his eyebrows, he quickly drew a sword made out of nothing but dark matter, and blocked the attack.

But, that was what Origami was aiming for. Origami gave a command in her mind and a part of the laser blade separated.

The DEM created CR-unit Modred's main weapon Clarent was a weapon that was able to transform into two forms, the Magic cannon Clarent Cannon and Laser blade Clarent Sword when she converts its main body within her Territory.

However it was only converted to suitably match its respective performance and it was not like it loses its other ability after changing its form. Although a great amount of generated Maryoku was needed to operate a denser Territory, it was possible to perform a cannon attack while maintaining the Sword form depending on the way she does it.

A splash of Magic light was shot upwards from the laser blade's muzzle while it was locking onto Lucas' blade and it scattered mid-air before attacking Lucas like rain.

Of course, as it was a cannon attack while clashing with Lucas, the power was not that high. It was probably a pea shot that could easily be warded off by an attack with his blade of light under normal circumstances.

But currently, that blade was currently being suppressed by Origami. If he recklessly tries to ward off that attack then he might get slashed by Origami instead. No matter what he picked, Lucas could not escape without suffering any damage.

-That was supposed to happen.

"-!" Lucas simply glared at the rain of magic, and all of them stopped right in place and exploded.

"Wha-?!" Origami frowned. A simple glare was enough to deflect her attack- just how on earth was that possible?!

"Hmph." Lucas snorted, and kicked the ground below. Suddenly, she felt a cold sensation touch both her feet. It was a pile of ice, freezing her legs in place. Lucas poured more strength into his blade and Origami's body flew back a bit. Of course, her position didn't change.

"Haa!"

"Tch!" Origami braced both her arms on the left, right before Lucas threw a tornado kick. Her entire body went flying, the ice completely tore apart. "..!" She stopped her movements by digging her feet onto the ground.

Right when she stopped, her eyes flung open again. Lucas wasn't standing where he was just a moment ago. He already caught up with the flying Origami, ready to attack again from above. Lucas pointed the tip of his blade at her face, not hesitating to thrust it right through her brain.

"Kuh-" Origami jumped up, letting the attack hit the ground instead.

The attack hit the ground, and the outline of a circle with a ten meter radius formed from the point of the blades impact. A second later, a pillar of darkness shot up from that circle. It looked like a demon king of the underworld has descended to the surface of the earth, similar to a RPG Video game.

"...!" Origami's skin went cold. That attack, if she was caught in it, she would've been toast. But that wasn't the only thing shaking her bones. That darkness- it feels like the energy of something much much greater than destruction.

The darkness cleared itself, and Lucas was the only thing left in that spot. The ground was blasted away, leaving only a big crater.

"Tch!" Origami gripped her laser blade, Clarent tighter.

Slam, slash upwards, thrust, mow, block and brandish downwards. The storm of clashing swords was sweeping both sides.

-I can do this.
Origami was not the same as the time when she was defeated by Lucas without being able to do anything.

The current Origami is able to fight Lucas, the ultimate warrior without limits.

Origami was not wrong. The training Origami accumulated until now was not a waste.
-CR-unit Mordred. As long as she owns that, Origami is able to defeat Kunshu Lucas, Tokisaki Kurumi, Yatogami Tohka, the Yamai sisters, Izayoi Miku and the Spirit that killed Origami's parents five years ago.

That was the wish Origami has been yearning and wishing for.

Yes. The Spirit from five years ago. As a condition for joining DEM, Origami gained information of that spirit's existence from Ellen Mathers.
The specific appearance and its ability was unknown. For information, it was only worth that much. When she heard that Itsuka Kotori, Shidou's little sister, was behind the great fire of the Nako Region, she almost snapped.

She wanted Kotori's head- Efreet's head. But Ellen stopped Origami. Ellen reassured her Origami will have the chance to kill Kotori when the time comes, but they couldn't let Origami attack in the open right now. Although reluctant, she agreed to not attack Itsuka Kotori for the time being. But she will kill her.

The current Origami can achieve it. She can cut off that Spirits head if she finds her, but-

"Eh....?"
But, a violent headache struck Origami.
For a moment, Origami thought she mishandled Lucas' attack and got slashed on her head but....it wasn't that. This pain was clearly from inside her head.

Next, her consciousness paused as if it got turned off and her sights were covered with red.
"Ah-"

"Alpha!" Lucas did not let that chance go. Lucas concentrated a large amount of magic on the tip of his index finger, and pointed it at Origami.
That absolute tyrant technique holds the power to destroy everything. Just like leaves being played by the wind, Origami was easily blown backwards in a straight line by a beam of blue light.

The debris broken into several fragments from that momentum, she slamed through the building and reached a distance where she could not see Lucas anymore- she rolled two or three times on the ground before finally lying down on the ground facing upwards.

"Kuhah......" She managed to avoid a life-threatening wound by strengthening the Territory, but the damage to her whole body was serious. No. The serious matter was not the external injuries. Origami wiped her face with hands and clenched her teeth after seeing the red blood that was sticking on her face.

Blood was coming out from her nose and eyes. This was not the first time she had these symptoms. These symptoms were seen happening when she had recklessly use the annihilation weapon White Licorice to its activation limit.

"Guh........"
Before she noticed it, it seems she abused her brain too much in order to fight back Lucas who fought with his full strength. Origami clenched her teeth in regret, and punched the ground while facing upwards.

Power enough to annihilate Spirits and Lucas my ass. In the end, all Origami has done was erasing her life while somehow managing Lucas' endless power.

"I.........."

Origami extended her trembling hands to the heavens. It was as if she was a devout believer relying on God.
Of course, Origami did not believe in the existence of God. Ever since the day her parents got killed in front of her five years ago, the word God disappeared from Origami's head.

But maybe.

If devils and God really does exist in this world then, Origami would definitely offer any sacrifice with those hands. Even if it was a contract to give her heart away once she achieves her goal.

She knows it was very unlike herself to think this. Something like entrusting her wish to something that does not exist was nothing more than pure stupidity. Only she can save herself. If she had time to pray, she would rather use it to train. If she had time to wish, she would rather use it to form strategies. And that resulted in the Wizard known as Tobiichi Origami.

But. Origami had nothing left.

Blood-puking training, sleepless nights for research, the latest equipment's burdening her body and fighting beside deaths door. All of the ideas Origami could think of was joined together.

And this was the result.

The power she gained by sacrificing everything does not work on Spirits or Lucas. This cruel reality was what awaited Origami after such long battles.

"I-"

The thought of giving up suddenly passed through Origami's mind.
After Origami weakly sigh, she powerlessly lowered her hand that was holding up to the heavens.
-But at that moment.

"-Hey, you. Do you want power?"
Origami could hear a voice which didn't sound like it was from a man or woman.

"Eh-?"

She opened her eyes wide at the sudden voice and raised her body while groaning. After she did that, she found an unknown Something standing there.

That Something had no other way to describe it so it was called something. Even though she knows it was existing there and yet she was unable to see its real image. Its existence could be called rough but, she felt a hallucination as if there was a noise-like censor blocking its whole body.

"What...are you?"

Origami used What instead of Who in reflex. That Something might have guessed what she meant and giggled as if it was funny.

"It's not important now regarding what I am. More importantly, what is your answer? Don't you want power? Don't you want an absolute power that won't lose to anyone?"

"....?!" Origami gasped and brought her eyebrows closer.

For a moment, Origami suspected she gone crazy from the damage she got by using the Realizer. This was clearly a weird situation. It was probably insane to put up with this.
But, the answer for that question was already decided. Origami moved her lips in her half-conscious state.

"Of course....I want that." Origami said those words as if she were vomiting them.

"I.......want power. Even if I have to leave everything. Even if I have to sacrifice everything.....! I want the absolute power to grant my dear wish! I want.......The strongest power that no one can reach!"

"I see." That Something made a short answer. She wondered why. Even though she could not see its expression- she felt the Something made a smile for an instant. "Then let me grant you that. The power you wish for."

After saying that, that Something held out something towards Origami.
It was a gem giving off a white glow. Origami's eyes were snatched away for an instant when she saw that magical glow.

"This is.........."

"Bring out your hand if you want power."

"..............."

Even though Origami was frowning her eyebrows in suspicion, she slowly extended her hands.......and touched that gem. That instant.

"Wha............"

The gem gave off a strong glow and floated up to the sky before getting sucked into Origami's chest.
"What is........" Although Origami was looking down at her chest and mumbled that, the gem was no longer there.

"What was that-" She lifted her face to ask a question but Origami stopped her words. That Something suddenly disappeared without a trace.

"................"

Like she suspected, the reason she had that imagination was probably because she was brought to her limits. Origami reached that conclusion and placed her hands on her forehead.
However at that moment.

"Ah-?"

Thump! Her heartbeat made a huge beat and Origami brought her eyebrows closer.

She felt as if another heart had formed inside her body and felt a different hot kind of blood pumping into her body. Origami unintentionally fell on her knees from that feeling that she had never felt before.
"A-a-a-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-a-aah-"
Inside her hazy consciousness. Origami felt like she was turning into another existence.

"............! What's happening!?"

AST captain- Kusakabe Ryouko shook her throat when she suddenly heard the alarm echoing in the JGSDF Tenguu Garrison.

Normally, the AST would be training now but- she was currently heading to the control room because there was a certain matter today.

After hearing Ryouko's voice, the officer manipulated the console and gasped.
"Thi-this- is one heck of a Spirit signal!"

"Spirit Signal...........I-is this from DEM too!?" Ryouko frowns her eyebrows in detest.

Yes. Actually in regards to Spirit Signal, several of them were detected just now. <Berserk>, <Diva>, <Princess>. And there was a different signal, one they're already familiar with. It's not any Spirit Signal, but a signal no regular human or Spirit has. A Magic signal, which only Realizers should have. It was the signal of the Magician.

While they are an organization with the goal to defeat the spirits, the reason why Ryouko and the other AST members were not at the spot even though those monsters appeared in the city was really simple. It's because of DEM industries.

That company was commencing a special practice so they used their influence on the Minister of Defense so that AST would not meddle in their affairs.
Because of that, the group could only glare at the radar in the control room even though they knew Spirits have appeared in the city. And thus, the officer looking at the values on the screen gulped in a frightened manner.

"N-no it isnt......! This-This is a reading not included inside the notice DEM provided beforehand."

"What did you say!?"

Ryouko shouted when she heard the officer's words and peeked at the screen after placing her hands on the officer's shoulders.
It's true that another Reiha different from the existing Spirits has been detected. What's more, the readings were so big that it would not lose to the Magician.

"So that means another Spirit appeared in the practice!? Since a Spacequake did not occur that would mean that this is a silent appearance.......!?"

Ryouko made a stern expression. She was told to stand down but, the situations call for her to report this emergency as soon as possible. She could not even imagine what the damages would be, if this Spirit starts fighting with the Magician.

"Captain!"
At that moment, the door of the control room was swung opened and 2 small girls entered the room. They were AST member Okamine Mikie and maintenance mechanic Mildred F. Fujimura. Mikie was already in her wiring suit.

"Everyone in AST is ready!"
"The CR-unit is ready too. It can go in full performance anytime."

"Mikie.........Mily.........." Ryouko called their names and made a small sigh.
There was no way they could react that fast at the Reiha that just appeared. Most likely, they were already ready for sortie from just now- all of them probably had the same feelings as Ryouko.

Mikie felt shaken and said she would quit AST too when Origami was given her disciplinary punishment, but now, she was doing her duties splendidly. She was cheering herself up by telling herself not to show her pathetic self to Origami when she comes back someday. Ryouko relaxed her mouth after seeing her subordinate's growth.
And at the same time with that, the officer raised her voice.

"-! Captain, a message from HQ!"

"Yes, this is good timing." It's probably a sortie order. Ryouko anticipated that and took out an emergency equipment device from her pocket.

But-

"Uh, eh, AST continue standing by........that's about it."
Ryouko, Mikie and Mily opened their eyes wide when they heard the officer.

"W-what's going on. A spirit appeared in the city you know!?"

"E-even if you tell me that..........."
The officer made a troubled face. Well, that's normal. She just told the orders that were given by the higher-ups.

"Guh.............." After Ryouko clenched her teeth in anger, she clenched her fist and *Gan*! She punched the wall.
"What is the AST for if we can't move in this emergency..........! Are those big-heads in HQ that afraid of DEM.......!?"

For a moment, Origami's face passed through her mind.

She might have been a problematic member but....she will never go against her beliefs. Origami will definitely ignore the stand-by order and head out without any hesitation.

But. If Ryouko does that, the higher-ups would gladly replace her captain status. ---and most likely, she would be replaced by a Wizard influenced by DEM to make things easier to control. That was something she had to avoid no matter what.

"Ca-captain..." Mikie made a worried face.

"............Everyone, stay on stand-by.......tch." She said that as if she was vomiting.

"Are you okay, Kurumi, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku!?"
After blowing Origami away with Alpha, Lucas ran towards the girls lying on the ground. Tohka was patiently standing besides the girls, holding Sandalphon in her right hand.

Lucas could have chosen to pursue Origami, but he decided not to do so. It was not his goal to kill Origami in the first place anyway. And more importantly, his priorities now were to confirm Kurumi's, Kaguya and Yuzuru's safety.

As to respond to Lucas' voice, Kaguya raised her unsteady body and Yuzuru waved to him powerlessly. Their wounds are not light but, at least they are still conscious. Lucas made a relieved sigh.

"Thanks, Tohka. I owe you."

"No. Without your aid, Origami would have probably killed us all." Tohka shook her head in deny.

"Lucas...your eyes."
Kaguya withstood the pain and groaned a little before looking over to Lucas and Tohka and taking a good look at him.

Lucas tilted his head in confusing. "What about them?" Obviously, he can't see his own eyes, and there wasn't a mirror nearby either. But-

"Take a look at you." Tohka said, showing the side of her sword. There wasn't a mirror, but something that can reflect an image was still on hand-Tohka's sword Sandalphon.

"My eyes...they're black?" Yes. The pupils he remembered to be white, are now painted in a black so dark, it felt like it was there was an endless void inside them.

"I guess that happened because my power's rampaged just now." This was unusual. After all, he takes after the appearance of that mysterious boy in his mind---No, that boy is himself. And there minds are one. He had white pupils, so it should be impossible for Lucas to have black pupils.

After Lucas said that, Kaguya took a good look at Lucas' eyes again and pouted her lips.

"........Damn it, that's so cool. What's with that heroic sudden show up and power up."

"......cough, cough." Yuzuru later raised her body and coughed painfully for several times.

"............Ques-tion. Lucas, where is Master Origami.......?"

After saying that, she looked over to Lucas. Lucas nodded to respond to her.

"I shot her with all my strength. She might not be able to fight for a while, but she won't die. The Territory deployed around her is stronger than ever."

But, he had no time to bother about that now. Lucas released his sights from the Yamai sisters and looked to the other girl lying on the ground besides them- No..,she wasn't lying down anymore, but trying to stand up.

"Are you okay, Kurumi? Don't push yourself." Lucas rushed to help up Kurumi, who was stuck sitting on the ground. Her legs felt numb for some reason.

"Aah...I'm fine."

"...Take some of my time. Use Dalet to rewind your wounds." Lucas suggested, and held Kurumi's hand.

"...." Kurumi closed her eyes, and Lucas felt his magic flow into Kurumi's body via Kurumi's shadow underneath him.

"Zafkiel- Dalet." Kurumi called the name of her Angel, and shot the bullet on her head. In a matter of seconds, the wounds on Kurumi's body disappeared as if she never took damage in the first place. Followed by this, Kurumi shot Yuzuru, Kaguya, Miku and Tohka using the same bullet. Their wounds disappeared just like Kurumi's.

"O-ooh..!"

"Amazement. What incredible power." Kaguya and Yuzuru looked at their bodies in disbelief. A power like this- it's too incredible to be true. And that's because it is.

"N-ngh..."

Kurumi was assaulted by a sharp headache after using her bullet Dalet.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes...using Dalet too many times is a huge burden.." -The incredible power of Dalet also comes with incredible backlash. Using it more than once in a short amount of time stresses Kurumi's mind like nothing else. Just a moment after she finished her sentence, her mind went blank and her body went limp.

"Kurumi!?" Her body fell lifelessly on Lucas. A sweet and soft sensation touched his body, but he couldn't think about such a thing in a moment like this. He gently placed her on the grass and let her sleep.

"Hey, Lucas. Didn't you have the ability to heal others?" Kaguya said, all energetic now.

"Question. You did mention that before. What happened to it?"

It's true that Lucas has the ability to heal others, but it's not as simple as it may sound.

"The thing is-" Lucas explained everything to the girls. The ability to heal isn't how the girls knew it.

Lucas' "heal" ability is only the passive ability that heals his own wounds. However- it is not as easy for Lucas to heal others. How he healed Sawa 25 years ago- it was by bringing out the ability to the outside.

It sounds simple, but it's harder to pull off in practice. Lucas can only heal a single person at a time, and it doesn't restore neither blood or magic. Additionally, he has to focus all his magic to healing, leaving him defenseless for a period of time.

"Umu. I understand. So that's why you don't heal others all the time?" Tohka put a finger to her chin and nodded.

"Yeah, that's basically it. By the way-" Lucas turned around. There was still a girl lying down senseless on the messed up road.

"Miku!"

She did not respond even though she was called. It seems she was still unconscious. Lucas and the girls ran to Miku and crouched down to peek at her face.

However, what they saw was Miku sleeping peacefully which was the opposite from her expectations. She was breathing and would sometimes "Munyamunya" sleep talk. Lucas made a relieved sigh.

"Kuku. You should thank her when she wakes up, Tohka. She was the one who used her body as a shield to protect you when you fainted."

"Consent. She was amazing. Her legs were trembling from the start to the end though."

"Umu..........Is that so. You saved me, Miku." After Tohka said that, voices started to appear again.

"-Yes yes, that's why we have to wake her up quick."

"Mu? What should I do?"

"Obvious. It's already determined that you must perform a passionate kiss to wake a sleeping princess."

"Ki-kiss you say!?"

"That's correct. Okay then, please give it your all. Kiss, kiss."

"Mu-muu............" She might.........have no choice. Tohka gulped.

"Wait a second! I never said that!"
"Agree. Yuzuru too."
"I didn't say a word either."
"W-wha?"
Kaguya, Yuzuru and Lucas told her that and Tohka brought her eyebrows closer. Now that she thinks about it, the voice echoing was a little different from the three of them. Then why-

"...." Lucas crouched down, and put his fingers close to Miku's head. He put his thumb over his middle fingers nail and-

"Nya-?!" -flicked the side of her head. "Aah! Lucas, I was sooo close..! A little more and I might have enjoyed myself with Tohka-san's pretty lips!" Miku cried.

"Ah Miku! You were awake all this time?!"

"That's not very nice, and what are you saying!? Your crimes for using our voices are heavy, Miku! Know that your sins won't clear up even if you fall to purgatory!"

"Resent. Angry." Kaguya and Yuzuru made stern faces. After they did that, Miku raised her body and touched both of their legs as if to act flirtatiously.

"Sorry. I don't have such intentions. Please forgive me. I will compensate for this with my body...!"

After saying that, Miku licked her lips. In that instant, the Yamai sister's face turned pale and backed off to run away from Miku. "Ahhn, why are you running away. Wait for me!"

"S-shut up! Don't get closer pervert!"
"Run away." Yuzuru said while crossing her fingers into an X.
Miku chased after them and both of them ran away while staggering. It was such a peaceful scene that the death match just now was like a lie.

When Lucas saw the three girls being lively, he made a sigh in ease before clapping his hands to stop the girls in their game of tag.

"Alright. All of you, please head back to Fraxinus and get checked up. Can someone contact Kotori? I accidentally left my phone in the United States."

Miku moved her eyebrows in wonder after hearing Lucas' words.

"First.......wait, Lucas what are you going to do?"

"Right. I am going to bring Tobiichi Origami. She most likely can't move by herself. I still have questions for her."

"Fuun...........Well it can't be helped if Lucas says that. Of course, no matter what reason she might have, I will have her pay for this."

"Consent. It's going to be a ticklish sentence. I will break Master Origami's metal mask."

"Ah, can we separate the payment? I have a lot of things in my mind I want to do........." Miku said that with glittering eyes. Kaguya and Yuzuru had sweat flowing their cheeks.

"Tohka. Can you take care of Kurumi and get her to Fraxinus safely?"

"Umu. Leave it to me."

After Lucas gained everyone's approval, he looked towards the direction she sent Origami flying to just now. Since Lucas was quite pissed, he might have put too much strength into his last attack. He could not see her from there-

"....Huh?" Lucas' eyebrows twitched. Further up his view, he saw someone at the sky covered with ash grey clouds.

"What's wrong, Lucas?" Tohka cocked her head to one side, while holding Kurumi's unconscious body like a princess.

"No....it can't be." Lucas was at a loss of words. A ray of light shined through the gloomy space and inside that light, a girl was floating in it.

The first thing that entered his eyes were her clothes.
However that was only natural. Her body was covered with a dress emphasizing on her body line. She had a skirt like a flower in full bloom. And also, there was a floating ring around her head with veils extending out from it - all of it was made by eye-opening pure white.

That appearance looked like a wedding dress only permitted to be worn by a pure maiden-or, an Angel descending from the darkness. Lucas' might have deceived him, but his senses didn't. He clearly felt it- Reiryoku.

The same time when that white silhouette was getting closer, the girls face could be seen. It was Tobiichi Origami's face.

"Origami......?"
"Confirm. As expected, Kaguya sees it too huh."
"That's true......ah-re, but that appearance........"
"S-she's a-"

Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku, and Tohka noticed it too. They were raising their eyebrows while saying that.
But, their words were immediately interrupted.
The reason was simple. The moment Origami looked over to them- they got attacked by a chill as if countless needles pierced into their body.

Kaguya and the others were opening their eyes wide while standing still blankly. After Lucas clenched his teeth, he then stood in front the five of them to separate Origami from them and prepared the spears of light which grew out of holes twisting the reality around him.

"L-Lucas!"

"Run. I can't fight her while protecting you."

Lucas did not look away from Origami even for a moment and said that with the five of them behind him. Sweat was flowing down from his forehead, all the way down his cheeks before dripping off.

Kaguya and the others did not resist. They did not say they wanted to fight too. It took them only an instant to understand that they can't be any help since they can't use their full Spirit Power. No...forget providing help, they might even end up being hindrance for Lucas.

The thing that currently appeared in front of them has overwhelming power.
He didn't need to to fight her to know. The sheer amount of Reiryoku she was emitting- the powers of the girls were pathetic in comparison.

That. That was something only he can confront.

"Lucas, sorry......!"
"Pray.......best of luck."
"Ah, wait both of you....ukyaa!"
"Don't die, Lucas."

Miku was forcefully dragged away by the Yamai sisters, and Tohka flew after them with Kurumi in her hands.

"................" Origami did not show interest to them and continued staring at Lucas' direction while slowly approaching him. She then looked down at Lucas and slightly opened her mouth. "Magician- Kunshu Lucas. I will defeat you."

"Tobiichi Origami, you...!"

After Lucas sharpened his sight, Origami calmly raised her right hand to the sky. She then called it. The name Origami was supposed to not know- the name of the angel.

"-Metatron!"

As if to respond to Origami's words, several rays of lights came pouring down from the sky and surrounded Origami. All of those light then materialized and each one of them looked like long slender wings. The same time she clenched the hand raised to the sky, all those wings spread out in a circle.
Yes. It was as if-Origami was getting crowned.

"Tch...!"

That power. Those wings- they awfully resemble the spears of light which Lucas had called out.

".....Tobiichi Origami. Why- why are you a Spirit?!"

"Spi-rit........"
After Origami recited the words Lucas said, she distorted her eyes listlessly and looked down to her hands and body.

"I see........it's just like I thought." After Origami closed her eyes, she told herself that. "Then...I don't mind." She then opened her eyes and pointed her sights to Lucas like a sword.

"I will now wield this power to defeat you and the Spirits. I will become the Spirit that kills Spirits. Once I eliminate you, and all Spirits....I will erase the last one, me."

Origami spread both her hands out. As if to match that action, the tip of the crown above her head expanded and made a circle that looks like the sun.

"Metatron. Shemesh!!" Origami silently announced that. In an instant, the Angel forming a ring above Origami's head started to spin and release light particles around.

"Tch!" Lucas spread out his left hand and made a wall around him with his magic. After an instant, crazy amount of light particles were poured down at him from Origami's angel.

It was such a beautiful and extremely destructive rain. Each drop was clusters of Reiryoku capable of tremendous power and several thousands of it continued overrunning the ground without pause.
The asphalt road. The thrown away vehicle. The houses lined up. The fair Angel did not let any of them off the hook. The familiar city scenery was easily destroyed like paper touched by rain.

Lucas somehow managed to block that attack with the shield concentrated with Magic but, this will not go well if this goes on. After Lucas poured in magic into his right hand, a red sphere the size of a baseball appeared in his palm. This sphere had the exterior look of a spacequake, and the function was not too much different. "Omega!" Lucas shouted, and flew the sphere at Origami. Of course, it was hit by the light particles, but Lucas didn't intend for it to reach Origami anyway. After all- Omega is a ticking bomb.

---!!!! The ear-shattering sound of an explosion echoed through out the city, leaving a massive pile of smoke in it's place.

"Wha-" Origami frowned. Her light particles were interrupted

Lucas did not let this chance slip away. He kicked the ground causing him to fly straight up to the sky and closed in to Origami after slipping through the Angel and the smoke.

"Deyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

He didn't have the leisure to hold back his strength. Lucas grabbed the sword of darkness emerging from a hole twisting the reality above his shoulder and slashed at Origami with all his might.

But-There was no feeling.

The moment his blade touched Origami's Astral dress, Origami's appearance turned to light and disappeared; She then appeared a few meters back from her original position.

"Wha-!"

"..."

Lucas was not the only one opening his eyes in dismay. Even Origami, who avoided the attack, was distorting her expression in astonishment. It seems that action was also unexpected for Origami too.

After Origami looked at her own hand, she mumbled to herself as if she wants to vomit.

"-Monster." Origami frowned her eyebrows and clenched her fist before using that hand and pointing it upwards.

"Heavenly Wings. Malakh!"
When she did that, Metatron collected itself again and made wings behind Origami. Origami flapped Metatron like wings and ran backwards in an instant.

At the same time, several rays of light came from the tip of the wing form Metratron and attacked Lucas.

"Why you...!" Lucas shouted, and stretched out his arm at Origami's direction. In a second, spears of light appeared the same as before. But- instead of using the spears as arrows to pierce Origami, Lucas had a different idea. He noticed it not too long after Origami became a Spirit, but the power she wields is similar to his own. Not in a whole, but the attacks of light are practically the same. Just like Origami, several rays of light shot off the tip of the spears.

A large explosion set off when those rays of light connected. Origami reflexively covered her eyes from the smoke created in the explosion. Leaving no second to spare, Lucas rushed through the smoke to attack Origami with his melee weapon.

"Kaddour!!"
The same time Origami shouted, the separated Metatron flew freely around the sky as if it was equipped with its own will and released beams from all directions. It looked like Lucas was captured in a cage made by laser grids. What's more, it was a prison that was able to cut through his bones and flesh if he touches the grids.

"Kuh-!"
Lucas swung his blade, trying to strike down all the incoming rays of light. Unconsciously, just like the wings of Origami, the spears of light also deflected the incoming attacks with their own beam of light. But- since Lucas has to use the spears of light as canons, he couldn't summon nearly as much as he could normally. The numbers of wings were greatly exceeding Lucas'.

It was impossible to respond to all of it. His back, hips and hands. All of those parts got a direct hit by the destructive beams and Lucas' suit got destroyed in the process. He made a painful expression while glaring at Origami before kicking the sky with all his strength.

Without even needing to block that charge, Metatron added more devastating attacks towards Lucas, but he completely ignored that. Even if he received a direct hit to his stomach, even if his heart got shot through, Lucas did not look away from Origami and continued rushing madly at her.

"Haaaaah!!" Lucas shouted his battle cry, and swung his blade upwards.

"-!"

However, there was no feeling of slicing something at all. The moment the blade was about to touch Origami, she turned to light and disappeared resulting in dodging Lucas' attack.

But- that was within Lucas' prediction. "-! Try to dodge me now!"

After Lucas let go of his blade, he continued using that momentum and twisted his body in mid-air-
He used all his strength, and used his bare hands to punch Origami's face the moment she reappeared in the air, directly behind him.

"-Ka-hah.....!?" Origami spat out painfully and distorted her face. Maybe she might have a broken tooth; one white fragment flew out from her mouth.

It was a full powered fist straight from Lucas- a fighter who's specialty was bare-hand fighting.
Even if Origami became a Spirit- forget about her head flying off- the attack was enough to mash her skull to pieces.

In hand-to-hand combat and technique, Lucas is superior. Even if Origami spend years perfecting and training her body, she's nothing but an amateur in this field. Predicting her movements- it was only something a fighter with years of experience can do.

Lucas clenched his fist tightly and snorted.
However, it was impossible to continue his attack there. While Origami was swinging her head dizzily, she once again turned Metatron into wings and backed off from the spot again with high-speed.

"Tsk- running away?!" Lucas shouted.

Origami reverted Metatron to its original crown shape from its wing form and pointed the tips forwards- towards Lucas.
Lucas understood the meaning of that. Each of the Angel's tips had power enough to pierce right through his body. It was a grand attack with all of those cannons concentrating in one attack.

"Origami!" Lucas raised his voice. "I will ask you this only this time- can we not live in peace?!"

"..Don't joke with me." Origami distorted her face grimly while replying back. "My determination will not change. My mission will not change. I will deny-All Spirits!"

Lucas took a deep breath when she heard Origami's words.

"I see. Then you leave me no choice." Lucas put his hands together and pointed both his index fingers at Origami as if imitating a gun like a child, concentrating a blue, grape-size sphere.

"I'll end this right here. Prepare yourself, Tobiichi Origami!"

"Stop spouting bullshiiiiiiit!" Origami shouted and raised both her hands forward. When she did that, pure light started to concentrate on Metatron's tip.

"Absolute Void. Alpha!!"
"Metatron. Crown cannon Artelif!!"
Both of their shouts joined together.
The sky was pure white. The ground was giving off a mysterious light.
Both of their destructive moves with all of their Reiryoku/Magic were going to be fired.

But at that moment-

"-Stoooooooooooooooooooppppppppppp!"
A loud shout echoed into both their eardrums.

"Wha........!"
"...Ah!"
Both Lucas and Origami twitched their shoulders and face towards the direction of the voice.

During battle-something like averting their eyes away from their opponent who was currently pointing a power enough to kill each other was unheard of. But, Lucas and Origami could not ignore only that voice. That's because-

"Shidou!"
"Shidou.......!?"
Both of them opened their eyes wide and called that person's name.
Yes. The person that appeared there was Itsuka Shidou whose whereabouts was unknown.

"What is this.........why must this happen! Origami.....!!"

"Shidou, why are you here--"
When Shidou frowned his face while making a painful voice, Origami mumbled blankly and looked away. It was as if she was reluctant to show her own appearance to Shidou.

"Kuh..........." Origami rearranged the crown form Metatron into its wing form again before flying into the sky with tremendous speed.

"Origami! Origamiiiiiiiiii-!!" Shidou's echoing shout was the only thing left in the sky.

A few minutes after the residential area was turned into ruins. After reaching an unpopulated high-ground area, Origami finally loosens her speed.

"......................"

When she took a glance backwards, it seems no one was chasing after her. After Origami silently raised one of her hands, she disassembled the Angel- Metatron fixed from its wing-form and landed on the ground.
Origami slightly frowned her eyebrows while watching Metatron turn to separate parts and into light particles before disappearing into thin air after she released its bindings.

It was a weird feeling. Origami was naturally using an unnatural existence which she had no clue existed a few minutes ago, like a weapon she had been using for years. She felt disgusted too. Ever since the crystal that Something gave her was sucked into her body, she gained the ability to control the Angel based only by her instinct.

That was not all. The moment she was about to dodge Lucas' attack, Origami felt her body turning into light for an instant. She turned into something that could no longer be called human anymore.

"........This power,"

After Origami mumbled with a volume inaudible to others, she lowered her sights to the pure white clothes she was wearing. It was the strongest and absolute armor a Spirit owns. Yes. What Origami was wearing was a genuine Astral Dress.

"I am...a Spirit." After Origami spilled those words, she clenched her teeth to hold back the vomit gradually rising from her stomach.

A tremendous disgust assaulted her after she realized she turned into the existence she detested, and hated the most. She has become the existence she swore to kill.

That was the reason why she ran away from the spot, even though she was in a conclusive battle with Lucas. The moment Shidou appeared at that place, the disgust she had towards herself started to rise again even after she numbed it in the fight with Lucas.

Shidou was the only one she did not want to see her like that. Desiring power no matter what sacrifice it may be, to that Origami, this was her last spoiled wish and....selfishness. However. She had something she was more concern about than that now. She didn't need to say it. It was that noise-like Something that made Origami into a Spirit.

"Don't tell me, that was..........."
The power to turn humans to Spirits. Even though it was an unbelievable ability, Origami has heard it before not too long ago from Westcott.

It was the mysterious existence Origami was told before- A Something turned the originally human Itsuka Kotori into a Spirit.

Yes. One other Spirit was in the burning city five years ago on that day.
That noise-like Something had the same ability.

"That's Phantom.....?"

Phantom. That was what Westcott told Origami after that, it was the code name of that unidentified Spirit.
T

here was no guarantee that the Something that appeared in front of Origami was the Phantom that turned Kotori into a Spirit. In the first place, humanity has too little information about the Spirits. Something like a Spirit with the powers to turn humans into Spirits; she had no idea if that Spirit was the only one existing.

But- if that Something was the Spirit that appeared at the Nankou town then,

"That was the one......who killed mom and dad.......?"

Then that unidentified Something must be Origami's target for her parents revenge, not Itsuka Kotori.
The moment Origami noticed that possibility, the Something had already disappeared and because of that, she could not ask any question to that Something. What Origami should do now was to look for that Something and confirm its goal, identity and also........where was it during that day five years ago.

"uu............." Just when she thought to that point, the urge to vomit assaulted Origami again and she frowned her face. It was not only because she turned into a Spirit. The fact that she was turned into a Spirit by the existence that might be her parent's killer became filth wrapping around Origami's heart.

However. Origami managed to prevent herself from falling to her knees and brought her face forward.
Origami did not know why that Something gave her Spirit powers. What kind of goal does it have for doing so and why it had to be Origami of all people. Was it just going around increasing Spirits, following its whim?
But....there was one thing she was sure about.

Yes. Right now, Origami was a Spirit.........and she has the power to defeat Spirits.

AST official equipment. Annihilation weapon White Licorice. Personal CR-unit Mordred. Origami was currently in a realm that she could not achieve even though she used all types of equipment.

She had the absolute power strong enough to fight Lucas in his full power on equal grounds.
Origami has gained the Power she wished from deep down her heart, even though it may have been gained by the worst form.

"If it's me.......now."

-She is able to kill them. The beings that shouldn't exist in this world.
Not only Phantom. Yatogami Tohka. Yoshino. Yamai Kaguya. Yamai Yuzuru. Izayoi Miku. Natsumi, Tokisaki Kurumi- and the ultimate warrior Kunshu Lucas.

".........aa-"

She thought to that point. Origami suddenly opened her eyes wide. A certain thought grazed Origami's mind. That was one possibility. It was just a dream Origami imagined by whim.

There was no guarantee it would happen. Forget that, the success rate was extremely low. But-She clenched her teeth. By gaining the gear of obtaining the Spirits powers, it has buried the part of that possibility it was missing.

"If............that is possible then......." Origami felt goosebumps all around her body. It was different from the disgust just now. She felt a feeling similar to excitement as if she was a victim wandering in a dark cave and found a ray of light shining in between the rocks.

".............." Origami gulped down before taking a step forward.

-To find a certain person.

"Tobiichi Origami..." Lucas clenched his fist tightly. Right now the group was a few meters below ground in Lucas' secret underground facility. It was enforced with Magic and the strongest material on earth. His house above has been damaged badly in his fight with Origami, so they had no other option but to rest here.

After Origami left, they met up with Kurumi, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku, Tohka; including Shidou. Kurumi recovered enough to regain her consciousness, but not enough to use Dalet on Lucas. But it didn't matter, as his wounds were already healing from his ability.

Tohka tried contacting Fraxinus for Origami's whereabouts, but the line wouldn't open.

"...........Hey, tell me please everyone. What happened to her- Origami?"
Shidou somehow managed to control his nervous trembling voice while asking.

Yes. When Shidou ran to the battle field, it was not a Wizard in DEM's CR-unit but rather- it was a Spirit wearing a pure white Astral dress with an Angel in its hands, opposing Lucas.

He was shocked when he saw Lucas wielding powers greater than ever. But, Shidou's head was in extreme chaos ever since he saw the unexpected girl floating in the sky.

Origami was originally human. Which means- today, what's more during the battle with Tohka, Origami Turned into a Spirit. That was the only conclusion they could come up with.

It was really ridiculous and unbelievable. But, Shidou could not take it as a joke and laugh it off. That's because he actually saw Origami turned into Spirit.
Lucas knew what exactly happened, and who turned her into one. The noise-like figure in the video he showed Shidou the other day.

Code name Phantom---the First Spirit.
Five years ago, she appeared in front of Shidou and Kotori to turn Kotori into the Spirit Efreet.
And also-she might be the Spirit that killed Origami's parents.

"Damn it...why exactly Origami of all people...?!" Lucas said it with a difficult face. "Not to mention, her incredible Reiryoku...."

"Fuun, even I was surprised. Kuh....That flashy entrance. I wonder if I can use it as reference......, but white don't match me at all."

"Consent. She was very overwhelming. If Lucas didn't save us, all of us might have died there." She said that before groaning.

"That must mean.... The First Spirit was here again huh?" Kurumi said with a sad face. She knew exactly what it meant, exactly what sacrifices must be made to turn someone into a Spirit. Because she, just like everyone else, was granted the power of a Spirit by that same person.

"Lucas. Is it that same person you told me about?"

"Yeah. It's definitely her." Lucas said confidently.

"But then- what is her plan? Turn everyone on earth into a Spirit?" Shidou speculated this question in his mind. Although their were billions of humans left, it wasn't entirely impossible.

"I told you before didn't I? We don't know her plan, or the reason why she's turning humans into Spirits." Lucas replied. Kurumi and Lucas have little to no information about her motives. But- they knew one thing. They can't let her do as she pleases.

"-!" Kurumi's eyes shot up. Lucas noticed this too.

"What's wrong, Kurumi?"

"I-I found her.....Tobiichi Origami-san."

"Huh?!" Lucas gasped. "Where is she?!"

"Well, it's not that I found her- rather, she found me. It seems she searched for me, and found a independent clone of mine." Kurumi said, and continued. "But- I don't think she's there to fight. She has not killed my clone yet."

"What?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows. He quickly thought about the possibilities and reasons why she wasn't killing her clones- but there wasn't a clear answer. The only way to know is to confront her directly. "...Take me to her, Kurumi."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
9.5K 188 7
After Issei freed Rias from her arranged mariage with Riser, Issei was banished from the ORC because of a false accusation where Issei raped Asia. Be...
22.2K 623 8
"Sorry for my late introduction, I'm so what you called a goddess and you sadly died due to a truck accident," the so-called God said with a pitiful...