Erasing the Good Girl

By YOLOgirl16

"S-sorry Mom I have to go now!" I said quickly, causing a low chuckle to sound from behind me, sending a shiv... More

Prologue
"Ready?" "Hell Yea!"
Tonight Was A Mistake...
Maybe it's in the Tea Room with the Crumpets and the King!
Thanks for Puking in My Sink
Let the Games Begin
Phase 1: Make Yourself Approachable
Phase 2: Win Over the Friend
Phase 3: Errrm... Kiss the Enemy?!
Did You Just Lick My Elbow?
Detention
Ma'am, There's a Rat in Your Purse
Explanations...
Authors Note:
I Got Hit in the Head... With a Couch
Kiss or Win?
The Intruder and the Confession
Out in the Open
Never Piss a Good Girl Off
Your Kisses Are Always Painful... Literally
Authors Note
The Stupid Slutty Little Plan
They Call Me the Screw Up
We Were 10 Seconds Away from a Quicky on the Floor
The Hanging Man
Partners in Crime
Liar Liar
Unknown

Earth to Static Ball, Do You Like My Ceiling?

7.8K 256 66
By YOLOgirl16

I woke up to the sound of two people fighting.

Loudly, I might add.

I groaned as I rolled out of the huge bed. 

Well, attempted to roll out of the bed. My legs were twisted in the sheets and it took a few minutes of kicking and thrashing about before I managed to free myself.

My feet hit the soft furry carpet as I forced my eyes open. Brown walls? My room doesn't have brown walls.

My head began spinning as I jumped off the bed; I steadied myself on the wood nightstand next to the bed.

"Aghh, what the actual hell?" I groaned as I looked around the room.

Yup, this room was definitely to expensive to be mine.

More pounding and screaming downstairs shook me out of my trance enough to realize that, if I wasn't in MY room, who's room was I in?

Jumping into ninja mode, I tip-toed to the white bedroom door and slowly turned the knob. After waiting a few seconds I stuck my head out the door and looked up and down the hallway.

All clear.

What did I do last night?

I slowly began making my way down the hallway, sliding against the walls because... well that's what I imagined a ninja would do.

I had a feeling (possibly because of the strong taste of vodka at the back of my throat) that alcohol had something to do with why I couldn't remember anything. I tried to think back. The last thing I remembered was dancing. Dancing with somebody.... but after that it was just blank.

A door to my left creaked open, and I quickly flew into the room closest to me, bringing my hands up into a fake gun as I pressed my back against the wall. As if a literal "hand" gun was going to help me. Idiot.

I watched as a small boy shuffled by the open door in his pajamas. The irrational part of me was screaming "GHOST! Ghost you stupid whore! RUN!" While the rational part of me was too busy staring in the mirror on the wall of the room I had entered.

My hair was sticking up in all directions, my makeup was smeared about my face, and I wasn't even in my own clothes.

Quite frankly, I looked like a drowned homeless cat.

Super.

I loud yawn from behind me made me jump. I spun around, pointing my finger gun at the source of the noise. My eyes met cool blue ones, and I felt myself relax a little.

"Good morning sunshine. You're looking awfully bushy this morning," Dean greeted me, sitting up in bed rubbing his eyes.

I couldn't form words with my mouth as I stood there frozen. My mind was pulsing with a million thoughts.

I couldnt' remember last night. A faint memory of Jason was creeping around the edges of my mind though? I reeked of alcohol. I woke up in a house that wasn't my own. I had on guys clothes, I was assuming they were Deans. My hair was crazy..... sex hair? Oh god...

A chuckle from the bed shook me from my thoughts,"Are you going to shoot me or can we talk about this first?" he asked, nodding towards my "gun".

I groaned, dropping my hands to my sides I stared up at the ceiling. No way. Even drunk I wasn't that stupid. There was no possible way.... we weren't even in the same bed this morning! Nope. We didn't nope, there was no way I had nope with Dean. Damn, I couldn't even make myself think it, let alone believe I had... Nope. Still not happening.

"Earth to static ball, is my ceiling really that interesting?"

"What happened last night?" I asked suddenly, my voice was void of emotion.

"What?"

My teeth were clenched,"I said, what happened last night?"

I managed to bring my eyes from he ceiling to meet his,"You don't remember?" he asked.

"Would I be asking you if I did?"

"Ok you weren't THAT drunk... maybe it's just one of those trauma things where you force yourself to forget..." he was no longer talking to me as he fell back on his pillows with a sigh.

My head snapped to attention,"Trauma? What trauma?"

"You must've erased it. That mixed with the alcohol... shit of course you don't remember!"

I strode over to the bed, grabbing a pillow.

WHOP!

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" he asked rubbing his face.

"For not telling me what the hell happened!" I yelled, holding the pillow over my head.

He glared at me,"If you'll just give me a min-"

"D-did we," I interrupted him, pausing for a long shaky breath and lowering my arms,"did you and I-uh," I stopped again, trying to find the words,"Did we do anything? Last night I mean..." I stared at my the pillow in my hands nervously.

Please say no. Please say no. Lord Jesus let this jerk say-

"No,"

I breathed a sigh of relief, instantly releasing all of the tension built of inside of me.

"What exactly did happen last night then? And what am I doing here?" I asked as I began pacing the room, tossing the pillow back on the bed. "Why can't I remember anything?"

The bed springs creaked behind me and I turned around, coming face to face with Deans chest. His ridiculously toned, muscular, mouth wateringly shirtless one might I add.

"I-I uh," I stuttered stupidly.

"We need to talk," he mumbled, putting his arm around my shoulder and leading me to the bed.

"You're breaking up with me aren't you?!" I said, outraged.

Oh come on, when given the opportunity, one must make use of such an easy target. Especially when they use those ominous four words.

Dean looked at me, eyes wide,"Um... wait what?!"

I chuckled, relaxing my angry face,"Kidding," I said smiling.

"Oh," he laughed,"Not cool," he mumbled looking up at the ceiling.

"Earth to static ball, do you like the ceiling?" I joked, making fun of what he had said earlier.

He laughed shaking his head at me,"You're something else,"

On the outside I looked calm. On the inside, I was too busy focusing on the smell of him, and the sound of his laugh. It was to die for, and I didn't hear it often. I almost could believe it as we sat there chatting for a few minutes, completely civil with each other. Aside from the occasional sarcastic remark, someone might actually mistake us for friends. Sometime during the time we were talking, Dean's parents had left, along with his little brother.(Who was no a ghost, Dean informed me) They hadn't known I was here, and hollered up to Dean to remind him they were meeting somebody tonight, I didn't catch who.

"So, care to explain what I'm doing here now?"

His face fell and he sighed, running a hand through his bed hair.

His sexy bed hair that I would not mind running my own fingers through- Oh Jaynalee stop it!

"Yeah, you might want to sit back for this," he said quietly, not quite meeting my eyes.

I looked at him, puzzled,"Ok?"

And so he proceeded to explain the events of the previous night to me. I remembered being stuck at the theater, and then Ally leaving because she was upset. I remember... Jared, which I kept to myself, and then heading into the club.

After a few drinks though, my mind had went blank. Dean managed to fill in most of the gaps after that though. Unfortunately.

I sat on the edge of his bed, my arms wrapped around my legs. I had almost been raped. Me.

I could've gotten pregnant.

I might've had to leave school.

My parents.... oh my gosh.

"Are you ok?" his soft voice snapped me out of my rambling mind, along with the feeling of his hand on my back.

I looked up at him. I could feel the wetness in my eyes, but I couldn't force it away. Much to my dismay, a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm fine," I said shakily.

"No you're not," he reached to catch the traitor rolling down to my chin.

I hastily wiped the tear off of my face, standing up off the bed quickly.

"Why do you even care?!" I yelled, my tears turned to anger in the blink of an eye,"For the last, what 6 or 7 YEARS, you haven't even been able to look at me without having something terrible to say! Now suddenly you want to be best buds?!"

"Things have changed Jaynalee..." he said. If I hadn't known better I would say he sounded... sad?

I tried not to let the fact that he called me Jaynalee, rather than Parks, get to my head. "What has changed?! Nothing! I'm the same screwed up girl I've always been! I hate you! You hate me! That's just how we work!"I shouted throwing my hands up in the air, exasperated.

"Oh you hate me do you?!" his voice turned angry as he jumped up off of the bed,"Last I checked, I saved your ass from being raped last night because you were too screwed up to know to get out of there while you still could! How could you be so reckless!? He could've killed you!"

"I had it under control! Damn are you always so full of yourself?!" I screamed back, fully aware that I had not had the situation "under control" what-so-ever.

He groaned, lacing his fingers behind his head. His eyes were closed as he tried to calm his breathing. After a few moments his blue eyes met my own green ones,"You can say you hate me," he said, dropping his arms,"but in the end, you were the one that called me when you needed help. You called me Jaynalee, not the other way around,"

"I-," I stopped. He was right... I had called him. I didn't have a comeback for that.

"You don't hate me," he said as he strode quickly across the room. He was pressed against me as his hands held my face, looking into my eyes.

I froze. I couldn't do this. I had to do this, for Alaina. I couldn't let Jason hurt her.

My eyes flickered down to his lips and back up to his eyes. We were both breathing heavily.

"I don't hate you," I whispered, our lips only centimeters away. I didn't want to bring Dean into all of this, but I had no choice.

Every inch of me was screaming at me to kiss him. I could feel the familiar fire where his body was touching my own.

He bent down slightly, his lips so close to brushing mine that I shivered.

"And I don't hate you," he whispered back, barely audible, yet teasing.

I was surprised at how my heart soared when I heard those four words. He didn't hate me. I didn't hate him. He was there for me when no one else was; he saved my life. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I stared into his mischievous ocean blue eyes.

I had never felt like this about him before, and this was the worst time for me to develop a crush on my enemy.

His lips lightly brushed against mine and I melted into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. This kiss wasn't like the last one we shared, not so desperate and raw. This was just sweet, emotional, indescribable really. My heart hammered in my chest as I kissed him back.

It didn't feel like a competition for once. We weren't trying to win over the other, or kissing out of anger towards each other.

We were just kissing for once.

And it was nice.

So why was it the worst time for me to develop an immense crush on him? I was supposed to crush his heart to save my sister.

Nice one Life, I bet you think this if funny as hell don't you? Asshole.

His hands moved from my face, gripping my hips and pulling me closer to him as his tongue mingled with mine. Forcing all bad thoughts from my mind, I allowed myself to enjoy just being with him for a few moments, knowing it would have to end too soon for my liking.

I tugged on his lip a little with my teeth, and felt him smile against my lips as he took one of my hands in his, interlocking our fingers.

I smiled too. This was the first time he had ever been so sweet. For a jock that was a well known player, he was pretty good at it too.

He pulled away to soon for my liking.

I pouted, giving him my best puppy dog face. 

He chuckled, leaning down to give me a quick peck,"Breakfast?"

My stomach grumbled at that exact moment, answering for me,"Yes please," I said grinning.

I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face as we walked down the stairs.

Why you ask?

My hand was still twined with his the entire time.

****

Half an hour later we were sitting in his living room with plates of scrambled eggs in our laps as we tried to decide what movie to watch.

Well, he was trying to find a movie. I was too busy shoving food in my mouth. The eggs were amazing, he was a great cook.

It was crazy how attractive I found watching him cook. Damn teenage hormones.

He flopped down on the couch next to me.

"So what are we watching?"

He grinned,"It's one of my favorites. It's a little old  though, you probably haven't seen it,"

We ate as we waited for the movie to start, talking about anything that popped into our heads.

My jaw almost hit the floor when the movie started though.

"Are you serious?!" I said loudly, a little unlady like.

He jumped,"What?"

I smiled at him,"The Breakfast Club? This is one of my all time favorite movies! I've seen it like a thousand times!" I said excitedly.

He smiled back,"No kidding?" he asked surprised. A thoughtful look went over his face,"You really are different," he said seriously, staring into my eyes again.

I felt a blush creep onto my face as I turned to watch the movie again, setting my plate on the table in front of me and leaning against him. His arm wrapped around me and we snuggled into the couch.

Both of us loved the movie, but 20 minutes in to it we were a little too occupied to pay attention.

But hey, I'm not complaining.

**************************************************************************************************

Pic of Dean to the right>>>

 It would mean the world to me if you would drop a comment and let me know what you think:)

Thanks a ton for reading you guys, it really makes my day getting on here:)

-Ari:) <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading