Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess

By The_Silent_Whisperer

An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. T... More

G L I M P S E
A E S T H E T I C S
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
P R O L O G U E
1[updated]
2[updated]
3.
4.
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 3
5.
6.
7.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R S
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 4
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Very Important
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Special appearance.
49.
50.
A/N (important)
51.
52.
Bonus Chapter
A/N
A/N (2)
P A R T ~ I I
Dedication
Character Sketch
1.
2. (part 2)
New Story.

38.

2.5K 108 72
By The_Silent_Whisperer

Author's narrative

Abhimanyu looked down at his sister who was pouting with tears in her eyes.

"I'll be back soon Myra," Abhimanyu spoke gently.

He was going to a business trip.

Well that's what he told Amayra and the others.

"Don't go," she pouted more.

"I-I don't want you to go," she mumbled.

Abhimanyu's heart melted at her adorableness.

Amayra has been talking lately and that sure was a progress.

"I'll be back soon Amayra, really." He repeated once again.

"Now come on, give me a hug." He spoke when he saw her sad face.

Amayra went forward and wrapped her arms around Abhimanyu's torso, who reciprocated her gesture and patted her head.

"Now be a good girl," he said, letting her go.

He gave a look to Adhiraj and his uncles and looked at his brothers and cousins, "Take care of her."

He turned around to walk out of the mansion as a dark glint covered his eyes.

He was going to end it at once and for all.

***

Vivaan looked at Aarav, who was in deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking bro? I told you that she's pretending to be nice and fooling us all. What's there to think about? I even showed you a damn vedio," Vivaan asked warily.

"Don't tell me you still don't believe me!" He suddenly exclaimed.

Aarav sighed, "I know that there's no fault of Amayra in any of these. But think about this, Trisha's also our sister," he spoke.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Vivaan bellowed.

"Shut it! I'm listening. I'm just trying to process whatever you spewed just now," Aarav says irritated.

"She told us that Abhimanyu Bhai assaulted her, we didn't believe it. Then Dad disowned Bhai in front of everyone. No one but Dad believed her, because he saw it himself. We still didn't believe that and favoured Bhai. But somehow we pitied Trisha, she was our sister after all," Aarav continued.

Vivaan just looked at him blankly.

"Seeing that we weren't going to believe, she said that maybe Bhai was drugged, so that we could believe that she really was assaulted in our own house. So we pitied her more didn't we? We made sure she was comfortable and we made sure of it till now. And now you're telling me that she set this all up and isn't even our sister?" Aarav finally looked at Vivaan, incredulously.

"Yes," Vivaan nodded firmly.

"Are you sure?" Aarav asks.

"Hundred percent," Vivaan replied.

Aarav looked down at the phone furiously.

"I defended that bitch and defended her everytime. I made sure no one bothers her because I thought she was my sister. Even though I didn't believe my brother could do something so heinous I still defended her, thinking that maybe he was really drugged and it was all a mistake. I thought that even if he wasn't at fault, she still suffered. So I defended her again. I made sure that she won't feel inferior in the family as no one cares for her. Turns out, she was a fucking liar all along. At last, she isn't even my god damn sister!" Aarav yelled furiously, trying to control himself from doing anything irrational.

In his eyes, he was just trying to defend his sister.

Turned out, he actually hurt his real sister.

He clutched his hair in a tight grip, fuming internally.

"I need to apologize to Amayra," he whispered with tears in his eyes.

***

Zaira looked at her phone in disappointment. It's been two days since Abhimanyu left the mansion.

"What's happening with him?" She muttered.

"Why so upset Zaira?" Adhiraj asked, entering the room.

"It's Aarav. He isn't answering my calls. On the top of it, he hasn't been in the mansion for two days!" She exclaimed worriedly.

"He told you that he's out with his friends on a trip?" Adhiraj spoke incredulously.

"Yes he did! But all his friends told that there wasn't even any trip planned in the first place! You know what that means? He lied!" Zaira exclaimed angrily.

Adhiraj's expression turned grim.

He wasn't fond of neither lies nor liars.

Zaira dialled him again and the call was finally recieved.

"Hello? Aarav? Where are you?!" Zaira spoke angrily.

"Mom, don't be mad. I'll be back soon, and stop calling me," Zaira heard Aarav say.

"Are you drunk?" She asked straightforwardly. There was something seriously wrong with the way he sounded.

"A little," Aarav confessed.

"Be careful and come home safely," she told him as the call was disconnected.

"You heard that," she spoke.

"Yes I did," Adhiraj spoke solemnly.

***

Abhimanyu looked at the unconscious man in front of him. He was tied on a chair but was untouched.

"Wake him up!" He ordered.

A bucket of cold water was thrown on the person who jolted awake.

"Who are you?!" He shouted.

Abhimanyu looked at the person emotionlessly. He stood up gracefully and swiftly picked up knife from the table.

The room was not like the usual abandoned building. It looked classy with its dark theme. And the various weapons arranged there told that it was specifically designed to torture people.

Abhimanyu stops in front of the man looked at him blankly. His eyes were a glowing shade of blue, completely different to its usual green color.

A loud scream escaped the man's lips as Abhimanyu chopped his two fingers off. Blood gushed down the cut leaving the man hysterically screaming.

"You bastard! What did you do?!" The man screamed.

"Let's play a game Vijay Singh. It's called truth and truth," Abhimanyu spoke unfazed.

Vijay looked at him angrily.

"Why did you kidnap Amayra?" Abhimanyu asked.

"How do you know about that bitch?!" Vijay scowled.

In a moment, Abhimanyu strikes the knife again as another finger of Vijay fell down lifeless. A scream was heard again as Abhimanyu clicked his tongue.

"Wrong answer."

Tears flowed down the man's face as he looked at the human devil in front of him.

"I-it's because she's the weakness of Adhiraj! I wanted to hurt him, that's why," he replied fearfully.

"And what about Abhimanyu?" Abhimanyu asked, tilting his head.

"He's the heir of their business. A-and he also didn't let me have Zaira!" Vijay trembles.

"Because of him, Adhiraj hated me. He revealed my intentions to everyone. That's why I targeted him," he spoke.

"What did you do to Zaira?" Abhimanyu asked again.

There was something his mother was hiding.

"I-I blackmailed her. She knew that I was the one who kidnapped Amayra. She knew everything. She was about to tell everyone. But I told her that if she speaks, I'll kill Amayra and her twins," Vijay continues.

"So that was the reason she fought with Dad and left with the twins," Abhimanyu hummed internally.

"Why did you leave Amayra alive?" Abhimanyu asked again.

"B-because she is priceless. There are people after her. They told me keep her into submission and also educate her. I don't know why. But I did that in exchange for the money they gave. That's all I know. Please let me go," Vijay pleads.

"What about the vedio? Abhimanyu and your daughter Trisha's vedio? Where is that?" Abhimanyu asked.

"You can't take that!" Vijay exclaimed angrily.

"Do you want your son to die?" Abhimanyu asked mockingly.

Vijay's face paled at that.

Part 2

"But he's innocent!" He yelled.

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows, "So is Amayra."

"You!"

A man came forward with a laptop in his hands and settled it in front of Vijay. A man was held on a gun point and he was screaming. It was a live vedio.

"See, choose wisely. It's the vedio or your son," Abhimanyu spoke in a deep voice.

"Okay! I'll tell! Just leave him!"

"It's inside the safe in my mansion," Vijay gritted.

Within a short time, Lorenzo reached Vijay's mansion and was in front of the safe. It required a pin.

"What's the password?" Abhimanyu asked.

Vijay begrudgingly told the password and Lorenzo opened the safe and retrieved the hard drive. Upon checking the contents of the drive, he gave a thumbs up. As soon as Abhimanyu got the confirmation, he immediately ordered to let Vijay's son go.

The man who held Vijay's son immediately let him go. He was innocent after all.

"Now," Abhimanyu smirked inside his mask.

"You tell me who helped you kidnap Amayra," he said.

"I just want to listen it from your mouth," he looked at Vijay intently.

"I-it's your aunt, Swarnalekha."

Abhimanyu nodded with a jerk with a knowing smile on his face.

He was right!

It was his aunt all along.

"You heard him, uncle Mihir," Abhimanyu spoke, looking at Mihir who had rage and betrayal written across his face.

"Your wife, destroyed my sister's life. Now, you know what to do," he spoke calmly and turned back to the table of weapons.

Without a word, Mihir stormed out of the room.

Vijay looked at Abhimanyu's masked face and repeated whatever he heard just now in his head.

"S-sister? That means y-you are..."

Six men were brought into the room one by one before Vijay could complete his sentence. They were forcefully tied into the chair and were gagged with a cloth in their mouth.

Abhimanyu turned back with a sinister smile across his lips. He removed his mask and looked at all the tied men in the room.

"Abhimanyu Yuvraj Singhania."

His deep and dark voice sent a chill down their spine.

"A-Abhimanyu? I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" Vijay pleaded.

Abhimanyu glanced at all the men that were tied in front of him.

"Do you all know why you're here?" He asked.

Seeing the confusion on their faces, he smirked internally.

"Ryan!"

Ryan came inside the room.

"You!" One of the men shrieked.

"Yes me. You people dared to hit me and go for Ms. Singhania?" Ryan glared at them.

The three boys, one of the six people in the room, were the ones who had assaulted Amayra in the school that day.

It was all that was needed.

Ryan didn't wait anymore. He charged at them with a knife and stabbed them repeatedly at various places. The sound of the knife stabbing against the flesh was the only thing that was heard as everyone watched Ryan with terror on their faces. Blood splashed everywhere, leaving a metallic smell in the atmosphere. Abhimanyu leaned back on the table and crossed his arms.

That's what happens to the people who harm Amayra.

The bodies of the men dropped dead as Ryan turned his blood soaked face towards Abhimanyu, who nodded. Ryan walked away quietly and the dead were lifted off to be thrown into the sea.

"Now it's your turn," Abhimanyu spoke as he stabbed a knife on Vijay's thigh.

Muffled screams were heard as Abhimanyu dragged the knife downwards and twisted it inside his skin. Blood gushed down, dripping on the floor.

Abhimanyu scooped his right eye along with the nerves as the other men watched in horror. The sight was so gory and disgusting that the men had the urge to throw up.

"Is the baby hurt?" Abhimanyu mocks.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle next time," he said, pushing the sharp edge of his knife inside his other eyeball. Blood streamed down the man's eyes as he was almost dead.

"You're boring me now," Abhimanyu twitched his lips.

He stabbed the same knife in his throat as the man was killed instantly.

He wasn't the one for a long torture. He would just use different methods to kill people.

He cleaned his face with a black towel and turned to the other three men.

"Now now, who do we have here?"

He hummed, walking towards them.

"Let's play truth and truth again!"

He exclaimed mockingly.

"Daksh, Neil and Nikhil Jaiswal," he looked at the trio.

"The people who abused my little sister," he tilted his head.

"Am I right?"

The boys thrashed around in their chairs, trying to break away.

"Let's start."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 77
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
1.4M 97K 70
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
882K 23.5K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
172K 7K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...