The Gilbert siphoner

由 natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... 更多

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Miss Mystic Falls 1x19

307 12 0
由 natasha-mikaelson

In school I am walking with Caroline when we see Bonnie and Elena and go to say hi to Bonnie.

"Bonnie! Bonnie! Thank god you're home!" Caroline says to her and the three of us hug.

"I know the two of us talked to you everyday but we did missed you." I tell her and see Elena looking upset.

"How are you doing?"

"Better. Better. You know, glad to be back and trying to keep myself busy." Bonnie answers Caroline's question.

"Well, we can help with that. Major wardrobe problem. We need you to help us pick up the perfect dress for the Founders' court." I tell her.

"The Founders' court? Did I miss something?" Elena asks.

"The Founders' court! You know, Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today and you and I are both on it." Caroline tells her.

"Oh my god! We signed up for that so long ago...I completely forgot." She tells us.

"So, are you dropping out then?"

"I can't."

"No?" Care asks as she looks at me and Bonnie.

"Our mom is the one who wanted us to enter."
_____________________________________

I was in my room with Bonnie and Caroline picking my Miss Mystic dress.

"So what do you think which dress?" I say as I present them multiple dresses.

"Where did you even all of this dresses?" Bonnie asks.

"Some of them belonged to my mother Amelia and the other are from Blackthorn family collection of dresses."

"Sometimes I forget how much money you actually have because of your inheritance from your bio parents." Caroline tells me.

"How much do you actually own anyway?" Bonnie asks.

"Well I have houses and mansions over the world and a lot of money, but I can't have access to any of it till I turn eighteen, I can only access to things like clothes and personal items but I can't sell them or anything.Now lets talk about dresses, I have two options. So which one? Blue or purple?"

"I like the blue one." Bonnie tells us.

"Caroline?" I ask her.

"Better wear the purple one, Elena wants to wear blue."

"So purple it is." I say as I look at Care and she looks deep in thoughts. "Whats wrong Care?" I asks her.

"When I look at your dress it makes me hate my own." She tells me.

"I have seen your dress it's beautiful, but I have just perfect green dress for you. "

"I can't take, it's amazing."

"Fine you can return it after the pageant. Deal?"

"Deal." I smile and hug them both.

As we pull apart Bonnie asks me "Who is your escort?"

"Henry Fell, Blair's brother." I tell her.

_____________________________________

Later during the day we had a interview with judges of pageant and Mrs. Lockwood was taught us dance moves. And after that Caroline and I got ready together because I send Jenna to help Elena and I wanted to do this with my best friend. I stand on top of staircase waiting for my turn as mayor lists the contest and they climb down the stirs.

"Miss Tina Fell, escorted by Bartholomew Whitmore." Mayor Lockwood says as Tina walks down the stairs.

"Has anyone seen Amber?" Mrs. Lockwood asks and I shake my head.

"Do you see Stefan down there?" Elena asks me and Caroline.

"Nope, just my boring fill in escort." Caroline tells her.

"What happened to Matt?" I ask her.

"They wouldn't let him out of work. Wait, what happened to Stefan?"

"I don't know, he just disappeared somewhere, I don't know. What am I doing? I never should have gone through with this." Elena tells us.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"I need to find Stefan, this isn't me, I'm not this person anymore."

"No, no, no way, no. You had your chance to drop out and believe me I was all for it because there is no way that I could beat you. Elena, you're doing this because it was important to your mom." Caroline tells her.

"Miss Caroline Forbes and her escort Jeffrey Lockwood Hamilton." Mayor says and Caroline goes down the stairs.

"Ana, you're next and after you Elena." Mrs Lockwood tell us.

"Miss Anastasia Gilbert, escorted by Mr. Henry Fell." Mayor says as I walk down the stairs and stand next to Henry.

Then Elena walks down the stairs after mayor says her name and Damon jumps in as her escort. The couples begin to dance and I have to admit dancing with Henry is quite easy.

____________________________________

We stand on the stage when the mayor arrives.

"Where is Amber?" Care asks me.

"I don't know." I tell her.

"Before I crown the winner, I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies for their efforts to better our community." Mayor says as everyone applause.

"So, without further a due it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls, Miss Caroline Forbes!"  Mayor says and Care is surprised. She and I are laughing.

"Congratulations!" I tell her.

"I actually won!" She says as we embrace each other; the mayor puts the banner around her shoulder.

_____________________________________

After the pageant ended I go home and Elena informs me over the phone of what happened with Amber and Stefan.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
4K 160 30
After a case of mistaken identity and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Amelia Thatcher is kidnapped by vampires Rose and Trevor. When the...
2.4K 99 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
70.7K 2K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...