The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Fool Me Once 1x14

313 12 0
By natasha-mikaelson

So that bitch Anna thought it be a briliant idea to not just kidnap Bonnie and Elena but me as well. I would of just got myself out siphoning from my necklace or Bonnie but both he and I are full of lobelia flower. I wanted to show her what happens when she messes with me but Stefan came and save the day. Stefan insisted that we speek with Sheila, which I was glad, I didn't see her in some time now.

 "How did you know where we were?" Bonnie asks Sheila. Stefan and Elena are talking in private somewhere and I am enjoying my tea.

"Many things can fuel a witches power. Worry. Anger. After Stefan told me they had taken you two, I had a lot of both. Simple locater spell was easy after that." Sheila tells her.

"I'm sorry. About all of this." Bonnie mutters to her.

"Not as sorry as they're gonna be." I say as I share a smirk with Sheila.

Stefan and Elena enter the room and Elena asks. "So what do we do now?"

"Well, for now, you need to stay here."Stefan tells us.

"Not happening." I tell him.

"A prisoner, in my own home? I don't think so." Sheila says to him agreeing with me.

"I can't protect you if you leave the house." Stefan tries to reasons with us. I mean I get he's trying to protect us but he's going over the top.

"We'll protect ourselves."

"We need to let him have Katherine back. He's not going to stop until he gets her. If we help him, maybe that ends it."

"No!" I yell at my sister.

"He doesn't deserve to get what he wants." Stefan says.

"What other choice do we have?" Elena says as she looks up at Stefan.

"Witches being pulled down by vampire problems. As much as we tried to do to stay out of it. I'll open the tomb. You get your brother's girl and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will be all over."

"Can't I just siphon the spell?" I asks Sheila.

"It's protected it would burn you if you try to siphon it"She tells me and I just nod.

"We still have to get Damon to agree." Stefan tell us.

"He already agreed once." Elena tells him but doesn't realize or she forgot the little detail when we betrayed him.

"Yeah, and then we double crossed him. So now he's angry."

"He's hurt. There's a difference. I think I know what I have to do."Elena and Stefan exchange looks.

_____________________________________

I went home and change clothes while Elena went to talk to Damon. And after I call Caroline to tell her I feel sick and am missing because of it the party I head to the tomb, without thankfully being seen. I meet with Bonnie and Sheila, few minutes after Stefan come with shovel that he puts against a rock. Cans of gasoline lie near by and Bonnie and I look at them.

"What is that?" I ask him.

"It's everything I need to destroy them." He says as he hands Sheila a flashlight.

"Are you sure that Damon will come back with her?" She asks him as Damon whistles. We turn and look at him.

"Brother. Witches." He greets us as he strides past us with the grimoire, Elena trudging along behind him. Damon descends the stairs into the tomb. Elena walks over to Stefan.

"Everything okay?" He asks her.

"I just want to get this over with. Are we ready?"

"I guess so." Bonnie says.

_____________________________________

Sheila and I are lighting the torches at the tomb. Bonnie stands next to ua and Stefan, Damon, and Elena watch from the entrance.

"Air. Earth..." Sheila begins

"Fire." I finish for her.

"Water." Bonnie says as she holds up a water bottle and Sheila takes it, sprinkling the water on the floor.
"That's it? Just water from the tap?" Elena asks.

"As opposed to what?" Sheila asks

"I just figured maybe it would have to be blessed or mystical or something." Sheila smirks at Elena, Damon pulls out a blood bag and unravels it.

"What's that?" Stefan asks him.

"It's for Katherine. Gotta have something to get her going. Unless your girl's offering a vein to tap."He says as he looks back at Elena, who looks at him, unamused. Stefan sighs and Damon whispers his next sentence to him." Admit it - you can't wait to get rid of me."

"I can't wait to get rid of you."

"Hmm."

Bonnie looks up at them from the ground. "We're ready."

_____________________________________

Bonnie and Sheila are reciting a spell at the tomb, their eyes shut and hands interlocked.

"What are they saying?" Damon asks.

"Sounds Latin." Stefan tells him.

"I don't think it's Latin." Elena says.

"It's not Latin." I tell them.

After a few more seconds of the witches reciting the spell, the torches flare up. Elena grabs onto Stefan's arm. " What's happening?" She asks him as the door to the tomb creaks open. Sheila and Bonnie stop chanting and look up.

"It worked!" Bonnie says.

"Of course it worked." Sheila says.

"We have some fires to build." Damon says to Stefan.

"I'm gonna go get the gasoline, I'll be right back." Stefan says as he looks back at Elena, gently touching her shoulder. Elena nods and Stefan ascends the stairs out of the tomb. Damon looks from Bonnie and Sheila to Elena.

"You ready?" He asks her.

"For what is she ready?" I ask him.

"What?" Elena asks him.

"You think I'm gonna go in there by myself so you can seal me in?" He says to Sheila and Bonnie as he grabs Elena.

"Don't take her in. I'll bring the walls down." Sheila tells him.

"You'll bring the walls down if I don't. You think I trust you?"

"As much as I trust you."

"Enough. Both of you. Look, he needs leverage. He needs to know that you're not going to shut the door when he gets inside. I get it. I'll go." Elena says as Damon grabs a torch from the circle.

"May I?" He asks her. Elena nods at Sheila and Bonnie, reassuringly, and follows Damon into the tomb.

 We later see Anna descends the stairs into the tomb. Bonnie looks over at her.

"Hey, you're not going in there!"

"You think you can stop me?"

"Bonnie..." I warn her.

Bonnie steps aside. Anna grabs a flashlight from the ground and runs into the tomb. Bonnie turns and looks at us, angered.

"Why did you let her go in?"

"Because she isn't coming out, baby. None of them are." Sheila says and even thou I know it's the right thing to do I still feel a bit guilty.

__________________________________

Stefan walks back down into the tomb and looks around. "Where's Elena?"

"Damon took her inside." Bonnie tells him.

"What?!"

Stefan runs towards the entrance of the tomb. Sheila grabs his arm. "Stefan! If you go in there, you won't come out."

"What did you do?"

"Opening the door didn't remove the seal, it just opened the door." I say looking at the floor not being able to meet his eyes feeling guilty.

"What's the seal?"

"Some seals keep vampires from entering. This one keeps them from coming out." Sheila tells him.

"Elena's human. She can leave. Anna and Katherine can't. Damon can't. You were never planning on breaking the spell, were you?"

"I told you. I will protect my own. Elena can get out. That's all that matters."

_____________________________________

In the ante-chamber, Stefan hears Elena's screams echo through the tomb. Stefan dashes into the tomb. Bonnie chases after him.

"Stefan!" Sheila blocks Bonnie from entering the tomb.

"You can't just leave him in there, Grams!Ana!"

"He made his choice!" Sheila tell her.

"There's nothing I can do, I can't siphon it, it's protected and I can't perfom the spell, it's Bennet spell only." I tell her.

"No. Here. " She picks up the grimoire and looks desperately at her Grams. "Just show me what to do. I'll do it."

"We are not strong enough and Anastasia can't help us, she's Blackthorn not a Bennet . And even if we were able to bring the seal down, there's no guarantee that we could get it back up again."

"You said it yourself, many things can fuel a witches power. Help me or I'll do it alone."

_____________________________________

Bonnie and Sheila are looking through the grimoire when Elena exits the tomb.

"Elena, Stefan..." Bonnie says.

"He's right behind me." Elena tells us.

Bonnie, Sheila and I look at the entrance to the tomb. Elena turns around and sees Stefan standing in the doorway. Elena walks up to him, worried.

"Stefan, what are you doing?"

"It's gonna be okay. We'll fix it." Bonnie tells her.

"What is it?"

"I can't" He tells her.

"Can't? Can't what?"

"The spell's still up. We can't get them out yet." Bonnie tells her.

"You went in there not knowing if you could come back out?" She asks him as Stefan looks down, not answering.""Oh, my God." She says.

"I heard you scream."

"We can't leave him in there. We promised him. Both of us."

"I know."

"Even if we're able to break through the seal, we won't be able to hold it for long." Sheila says as Stefan goes back into the tomb to find Damon.

_____________________________________

Sheila and Bonnie are reciting the spell to lift the seal as Elena circles around them and I carefully watch them. The torches flare up and Elena looks towards the tomb.

"It's working." I say as Anna exits the tomb with Pearl, who is still weak. "I just wanted my mother back. Jeremy's fine. He's outside. I won't touch him." Anna and Pearl leave.

The torches begin to falter. "Bonnie, keep going!" Sheila says to Bonnie and then to Elena. "They better hurry."

"Stefan, they can't hold it much longer!" Elena tell him.

The torches extinguish themselves. Bonnie looks faint and Sheila doesn't look much better and I go to check on them as Elena runs back into the tomb.  Bonnie and Sheila are still chanting the spell to keep the seal down. Bonnie stops for a moment, gasping for air and keeling over.

"Oh my God. I can't!" She says.

"Yes, you can." Sheila tells her.

"Keep going, Bonnie. You can do it." I tell her as they continue chanting. Damon exits the tomb first, followed by Elena, who turns around and embraces Stefan when he exits. The door to the tomb closes and the torches die out.

_____________________________________

Stefan,Elena and I run over to Jeremy, who is waking up.

"He's okay." I say.

We kneel down next to Jeremy, who groans.

"He's all right." Stefan tells us.

Damon exits the tomb, looking completely miserable. Elena gets up and walks towards him. She wraps his arms around him and places her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She tells him.

_____________________________________

Sheila walks unsteadily to her room. Bonnie and I gently grab her arms to guide her.

"Hey, let me help you." Bonnie tells her.

"Oh, I'm fine. You don't need to coddle me, baby."

"It was a big spell, Sheila. I can tell it took a lot out of you." I tell her.

"I'll be fine."

Sheila continues to walk unsteadily towards her bed as Bonnie and I look at her with worry.

"I am going to prepare some tea for you, Grams." Bonnie says as she leaves.

"Anastasia!" I turn around quickly 'cause Sheila doesn't call me by my full name unless it's important.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried.

"Nothing, I just wanna talk to you while Bonnie prepares the tea."

"Oh, what do you wanna talk about."

"I need to ask you something."

"Of course, anything."

"If something ever happens to me, promise me you and Bonnie will take care of each other."

"Of course we will, she's my best friend."

"And don't forget who you are."

"What do you mean?"

"You are Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, you may be now called a Gilbert but you are Blackthorn by blood, last of your family. Daughter of James Blackthorn and Amelia Anderson, two incredibly powerful bloodlines of witches. Never forget who you are no matter what, promise me. "

"I promise."

"Now go and help Bonnie so I can rest."

"Ok, but rest, you need it." I say and look at her before leaving. If only I knew that this will be are last conversation. Later when Bonnie and I came back we found Sheila has passed away because of all the magic she used and we held each while mourning, one her grams and the other her mentor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
69.1K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
157K 2.9K 75
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and left a small, remote town behind. But wha...
14.9K 289 20
"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘." - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’ˆ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’†...