The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Unpleasantville 1x12

402 15 0
By natasha-mikaelson

At the grill after school I was sitting at the table with Elena and Bonnie.

"I can't believe you're adopted. I never saw that coming." Bonnie told Elena after we told her that Elena is actually adopted.

"And it gets weirder." I tell her thinking of Elena's birth certificate.

"Yeah, I looked at my birth certificate. It lists Miranda and Grayson Gilbert as my birth parents. None of it makes any sense." Elena continued for me thinking of the same thing.

"Which is why you should ask Jenna." Bonnie says and Elena groans.

"Don't bother I told her the same thing and she wouldn't listen to me." I tell Bonnie thinking of my suggestion to Elena I told her earlier.

"First of all, the Elena I
we know would always want the real truth, good or bad." Bonnie told her.

"And second of all?" She asks.

"You just found out your boyfriend is a" I whisper "vampire, so unless your birth parents are aliens.." I say as Elena laughs. "How bad could it be?"

"Ah, ok, look, I have to go to the store. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories."

"And I am going to help you by giving you my most honest opinion." I say as we stand up.

"Ok, I'll pay the bill. Bye". Bonnie says to us.

"Ok. Bye." Elena says.

"Bye." I tell her as Elena and I leave and Bonnie gets up to lay the bill.

________________________________________

3 rd POV:

Outside of the Grill, Elena and Ana can be seen  walking through the parking lot. As Elena's cell phone starts ringing they stop as Elena retrieves it from her purse.

Elena answers phone and  holds up to ear as they continue walking to car. "Hello."

"Hello, Elena." She hears male voice on the other end.

"Hey, who's this?" She asks. Elena and Ana stop as they reach the car and wait for Elena to retrieve car keys.

"You hit me with your car." Voice says and Elena freezes making Ana stop to look at her sister.

Ana mouths 'Are you ok?' to Elena which makes her sister point her finger to her phone.

"Is that a new one" Voice asks.

Elena  quickly unlocks the car door and her and Ana get in, Elena ignites the engine, reverses, and speeds off down the road, right past Noah, who watches them drive off as he walks across the road.

Ana's POV:

I was seating in the library in Salvatore house with Stefan and Elena while we're explaining what happened to Stefan.

"Why me? What does he want with me? A-and if he's trying to kill me, then why call first?" She asks Stefan.

"That's because we're predators. We hunt. We stalk. It's often as exciting as the kill. I want you two to take this."Stefan says as he sits down on the table in front of us and pulls out the vampire compass. Stefan hands the compass to Elena. She takes it and we look at it.

"This is Jeremy's pocket watch. How did you get it?" I ask him.

"I took it from Damon, who took it from Logan, who must have taken it from you." He tells me as Elena opens it up and observes the contents, confused. "What happened to it?" She asks.

"Yeah, I can feel a bit of magic on it."

"Well, it's not just a watch. It's a...it's a sort of compass, but it points to vampires. I guess it was spelled because of the magic you are feeling."

Stefan gently takes Elena's hands in his own, showing us how the compass works. The needle whirs around on the compass and finally clicks into place, pointing at Stefan. Elena looks up at him in shock while I am thinking intrigued by what I just saw, what spell was used.

"Why did our father have it?"
"Gilberts were one of the founding families, and back in 1864, they were among those who sought to eradicate the vampires. The compass was used to find us."

"Did you know them?"

"Yes. I want you to keep this. That way, you'll know if you're ever in danger." Elena nods. Stefan caresses her cheek. Elena smiles and pulls Stefan in for a kiss.

"Get a room you to." I tell them and they pull away from each other and they both just smiled at me.

_________________________________

I left for the dance but I came back when Elena called and told me a unknown vampire was in the house. When I came back in house the were only Stefan and Elena and now Damon has joined us.

"How did he get in?" Damon asked us.

"He was invited in." I tell him.

"He posed as a pizza delivery guy last night." Stefan informs him.

"Well, he gets points for that. Did he say what he wanted?" Damon says then asks Elena.

"No. He was too busy trying to kill me." Elena says still very upset by what happened.

"And you have no idea who this is?" Stefan asks Damon.

"No. " Stefan looks at Damon unconvinced. "Don't look at me like that. I told you we had company."

"You think there's more than one?" Elena asks.

"We don't know." Damon tells her as he sits on the arm of the couch.

"Damon, he was invited in." Stefan says obviously hinting they should kill him.

"Then we go get him tonight." He looks at us and says" You two up for it?"

"What do we have to do?" I ask him wondering what their plan for tonight is.

"Let your boyfriend take you to the dance. We'll see who shows up." He says to Elena and then looks at me and says. "And you enjoy the dance and if we need help be there to help witchy."

"That's a bad idea." Stefan tells him.

"Till we get him, this house isn't safe. For anyone who lives in it. It's worth a shot."

"As much as I hate to say this, he's right." I tell them.

"I'll do it." Elena says as Stefan looks anxious. Damon nods, agreeing. Elena grabs Stefan's hand in her own and looks at him.

"I'll be with the three of you. I'll be safe." Stefan nods and looks up at Damon, who shrugs his shoulder.

As we enter the '50s dance. The students of Mystic Falls are dressed in their best '50s outfits and dancing to 'This Magic Moment'. I see Caroline and Bonnie dancing together on the dance floor.

_________________________________

As me and Elena were standing by the punch bowl, Caroline and Bonnie approach us.

"Having fun?" I asked with a smile.

"No, but this took about two hours, so I'm at least staying half of that." Care says as she, Elena and I laugh while Bonnie is looking at something in the distance.

"What's Damon doing here?" Bonnie ask us and we turn around and look at Damon, who is standing with Stefan. Elena turns back around.

"He wanted to come. I promise. He'll behave." She says.

"So what is this, like, a threesome now, you and the Salvatore brothers?" Care asks as I chuckle   quietly at her question.

"No, but if I'm gonna be with Stefan, then I have to learn to tolerate Damon. It's not like I can kill him."

"There's a thought." Bonnie says still staring at Damon.

"Mmm. We'll help." Caroline says for her and me. And we clink our glasses together. Elena looks down, trying hard not to smile at her our comments.

Later I find Stefan, Damon and Elena and ask them do they need help because Bonnie and Care want us three to go to the grill and they tell me they don't need help and send me to the grill.

___________________________________

Caroline, Bonnie and I enter the grill, still in their '50s garb. Bonnie looks earnestly up at the bar.

"Let's sit up there." She tells us.

Caroline and I stop and cross our arms, teasing Bonnie.

"Be a little more obvious, Bonnie." Care tell her.

"Don't rain on my hot-guy parade."

"What? It's just a drizzle. Ben McKittrick? Really?" I as her.

"He's hot." She tell us.

"He's a washed-up jock who pours drinks for a living. You could do way better." Care tells her then we see Matt and Care says 'hi' but he practically ignores her and seems a bit angry.

____________________________________

Caroline, Bonnie and I are sitting at a table. Bonnie stares at Ben behind the bar and Caroline sulks while I try to cheer her up.

"Tonight was so much better on paper." Care tell us and I smile sympatheticlly.

"Ah, you're just feeling sorry for yourself." I tell her and Bonnie adds" Go and talk to him. Be bold and fearless."

"Yeah, this coming from the girl who's been eye stalking the bartender. Caroline tells Bonnie.

"You're right."Bonnie tells as she  boldly gets up and walks over to the bar. As Caroline and I watch her, looking impressed.
I see Matt and go to give them some space to talk and as I watch Matt walks away. I go to Caroline sighs and hug her to comfort her.

__________________________________

When I get home Elena fills me in on everything and I am glad I wasn't there to witness the mess that occurred, I change to my pajamas and set up a movie to watch. And Jenna joins, we also talk about are days and she tells me about what happened with Alaric.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 11.4K 41
Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest Petrova Doppelganger whom Klaus is determ...
78.9K 2K 27
Kenzie Gilbert is dead. Gone is the mute, depressed teenage girl she was before she met Stefan Salvatore. Left behind was the young woman she became...
730K 16.3K 190
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
1.5K 52 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...