Unexpected (MxM) (Completed)

By PastelDumpster

Completed! Patreon has exclusive bonus chapters This is the third book in The Closet Series Everyone thinks l... More

Chapter One- The Band
Chapter Two- Eclipse
Chapter Three- Cool Big Brother
Chapter Four- Trouble in Paradise
Chapter Six- Secrets
Chapter Seven- Sam
Chapter Eight- Best Day Ever
Chapter Nine- I Love You
Chapter Ten- Foolproof
Chapter Eleven- Scared
Chapter Twelve- The 80's
Chapter Thirteen- Mural
Chapter Fourteen- DCFS
Chapter Fifteen- Pressure
Chapter Sixteen- Selfish
Chapter Seventeen- Motives
Chapter Eighteen- Deadbeat to Dad
Chapter Nineteen- Villain
Chapter Twenty- Ezra
Chapter Twenty One- Carrie
Bonus Chapter- Preview
Chapter Twenty Two- Payback
Chapter Twenty Three- Kiss
Chapter Twenty Four- Wait
Chapter Twenty Five- Rumors and Lies
Chapter Twenty Six- Reunited
Chapter Twenty Seven- Apology
Chapter Twenty Eight- Radio
Chapter Twenty Nine- Busted
Chapter Thirty- Unexpected
Epilogue- Part One
Epilogue- Part Two

Chapter Five- Changes

372 12 1
By PastelDumpster

Warning: this chapter is intended for readers that are 18+ years of age due to the explicit content. Please skip this chapter if you are not 18 or older.

Chapter Five-

Andrew

"Where are we going, Master?" Fizzle asks as I lead him to the playroom in our house.

"It's a surprise. That's why you're wearing a blindfold."

He huffs impatiently as I open the door, earning himself a little swat on his ass. He smiles now, taking a few steps when I pull him inside before taking the blindfold off. His eyes widen.

"You did all this?" He turns to me after looking at the dim candles lighting the room and a collection of his favorite toys on the bed. His face turns red as he shuts and locks the door. His brother has a habit of coming over unannounced after we gave him a key.

I don't mind it, but it gets annoying that Fizzle is so concerned about Moth seeing us that he won't let me fuck him in common areas anymore. He doesn't walk around naked anymore either. I used to be able to bend him over and fuck him whenever I wanted, but now I have to take him to our room or at least to a room with a lock on the door.

"Master, I... I don't know what to say. Thank you."

I walk closer, pressing him against the door as I reach my hand up to wrap around his neck. "You've just been so good for me, Soda Pop. I figured I should be good for you too."

Fizzle smiles and respectfully lowers his eyes, leaving mine staring at his face. His features are so soft and gentle. His skin is smooth and his eyes are big making him always appear so innocent. That just makes it even more fun when I get the pleasure of turning him into a dirty little slut.

I love making him beg for me and using him whenever I please. I love it when his innocent little face changes into embarrassment and desperation. I love hearing his sweet moans and marking his body all over so that everyone knows he's mine no matter how innocent he looks.

I feel my cock straining against my pants, but as much as I want to get him on his knees and have him wrap his perfectly pink lips around it, tonight isn't about me. I have every other night for him to serve me like the obedient and loyal slave he is. He isn't used to being the one that gets pleased. Half the time I don't even let him cum during our scenes. Tonight, I'll serve him the best I can. He deserves to be pampered every once in a while.

"Take your clothes off and get on the bed." I smack his ass and walk towards the bed to wait.

He follows my instructions, swiftly slipping out of his clothes and folding them to set them on the dresser before walking to the bed and lying on his back. He looks at me as he patiently waits for my next command.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I offer.

His eyes widen and he sits up, shifting slightly. "Excuse me, Master? You want me to pick what we do?"

I smirk and take my clothes off as well, answering as I put them aside. "Yes. No pressure. You've got me the whole night. Pick as many things as you want."

Fizzle blushes and looks down, fiddling with his fingers. His pale skin does nothing to hide his embarrassment as he glances over at the toys.

He doesn't seem all that interested in them, but maybe it's because he's got something else in mind. "So? What's it going to be?"

"I uh... I don't know. Maybe we could- well I just think you could uh..."

"Say it," I tell him.

He squeezes his eyes shut and sucks in a sharp breath before answering. "Will you eat me out?"

His face gets redder as his eyes open, looking anywhere and everywhere but into mine. It's a good thing his obedience always outweighs his embarrassment.

"Look at me." His eyes hesitantly meet mine as I lean down to make my face level with his. I look into his pretty green eyes with a cocky smile. "If you want my tongue in your tight little pussy, I'll gladly do it."

He nods shyly, his cock getting harder at the sound of my words as he sits and looks at me. I guess even if it's about him tonight, I'm still going to have to take the lead.

"Hands and knees."

He turns over and pushes himself onto his hands and knees, correcting himself by spreading his legs wider before I can comment on the improper positioning.

"Face down." He lowers his upper body to press his cheek to the sheets, his ass fully presented to me now.

I'll never get over the rush I get when he listens to me. I bet I could tell him to jump off a cliff and he'd ask which one. Of course, I'd never ask him to do anything that would hurt him, but little things like this get my dick so hard it's almost impossible for me not to just pound into him until we're both shaking.

"Arch your back." I grab a leash and handcuffs as he obeys, poking his ass out even more. "I want to use a few of these on you, so be a good boy and make sure you stay still, okay?"

"Yes, Master."

I bite my lip and grab his wrists, handcuffing them behind his back before attaching the leash to his collar. "Look, Soda Pop. I made you into a pet."

"Thank you, Master."

He never has any complaints. It makes me wonder how far I can push him. I lean over him, kissing the back of his neck. "Say 'meow'."

His body starts to become flushed. I'm not sure if it's because of the embarrassment or because he's getting turned on, but either way, I'm sure his face is cuter than I could even imagine.

I stick my tongue out and trail it down his back, kissing the little dimples at the bottom. I pull on the handcuffs to make his arms stretch back farther as I kiss his ass, smacking it right after.

"M-Meow." He whines when I tug on the leash connected to his collar.

"Good boy." I grab his ass and feel my mouth practically water at the sight of his supple skin being squeezed by my hand. I never give him enough attention. Fizzle is the best sub in the club by far, and I'm well aware of how lucky I am that he picked me over all of the other doms who would practically beg him for a scene before we were together.

I put my hands over his and place them on his ass. "Keep yourself spread for me."

He keeps his position, panting in anticipation as I trail my hands down his thighs. I lean down to kiss one, sucking gently and biting to leave a trail of little marks from his thigh to his ass. I press a little kiss there, making him laugh softly.

I stop teasing him and rub my fingers against his hole, hearing him gasp softly. I smirk, enjoying the soft noises he's making. Sometimes when our scenes are more about me using him for pleasure, I'll gag him to make sure he knows his place. Sometimes I don't care if he's feeling as good as I am and honestly, when I'm just trying to fuck him, I don't want his opinion about anything.

Times like right now, I like hearing his soft noises because I'm trying to learn what vanilla stuff he does and doesn't like. He must know that he likes rimming or he wouldn't have asked me to do it.

I rub my finger against his hole again, my mouth watering when Fizzle sucks in a jagged breath as his hole twitches. I smirk and spit on it to make him more wet before leaning in to push my tongue into him. He shudders gently, finally letting out a real moan.

I run my hand over his thigh and reach my other hand down to gently stroke his cock. I never get to touch him sweetly like this. Granted, that's my fault. I'm usually beating him with torture devices or railing him so hard he bleeds. Usually, he can't even get off without pain, but we've had to get more creative and vanilla since he got closer to his brother.

We go all in with scenes at the club because he can be as loud as he wants. After his brother complained about the noise we made once, Fizzle said he didn't want to be loud here anymore. It's ridiculous. The room is soundproof so either Fizzle has very strong lungs, or his brother was just trying to get under his skin.

"Hah... mmm. That feels so good." He moans. I push my tongue deeper and move it inside of him, using my lips to suck as I thrust my tongue in and out. I don't hate doing these things for Fizzle. I like making him happy, but I'm a dom for a reason. I tend to be selfish when it comes to my pleasure. If he's annoying me or being bad, I fuck him without caring if he gets anything out of it. Even when I decide to spoil him, I make sure there's something in it for me too.

That's not the case this time. I don't care if he doesn't want me to fuck him at all because, after all the love and worship I get from him, he deserves something in return.

I stroke him faster, enjoying how it feels to tease his leaking cock. I always think he's cute because he's so thorough about keeping himself shaved. He follows the contract to a T, so he's completely smooth all over. I love that about him. Now that I'm touching him like this, I wish I could just jerk him off and watch him squirm for the whole day.

I pull away to catch my breath and move my mouth lower to lick his length a few times, trailing my mouth up a bit to tease his balls too. He moans louder as his hands shake, making it difficult for him to keep himself spread like I asked. "Master? C-Can I cum?"

"Oh, you're going to be cumming all night, baby. I already told you. I'll do whatever you want."

Fizzle whines softly, getting louder when I push my tongue into him again. I push it deeper while still rubbing his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. I feel his hole start to twitch and after a moment longer, Fizzle shouts and cums into the sheets beneath him.

I let go of him, letting him catch his breath as I move on to the next thing. I search through a few of his toys before finding what I'm looking for. Two vibrating eggs, and a long rope.

"Are you okay, Soda Pop?" I ask him, helping him sit up with his arms still restrained behind his back.

Fizzle locks eyes with me, looking incredibly sexy with a leash hanging from his collar. "Yes, Master. That felt good. Why are you doing all this for me though? I haven't done anything particularly good."

"You're always good. You're the perfect slave. You impress me every single day, and let me do anything I want to you." I remind him, crawling closer to wrap my hand around his neck and squeeze. He never has any fear or uncertainty in his eyes. This is what he wants and he trusts me wholeheartedly. "Nothing gets my dick harder than manhandling your sexy little body, and nothing makes me love you more than seeing how much trust you give me and how loyal you are. I'm sorry that I ever took you for granted, Fizzle. I'm well aware that you are way out of my league, and with all the new doms coming into the club, I want to make sure you know that I will never disregard you ever again. I'm lucky you picked me."

Fizzle stares at me for a moment as I let go of him. Tears start to form in his eyes, but before they can fall, he quickly leans in to kiss me, practically head-butting me in the process. I put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him back, letting him relax into it. I pull away and peck his nose which makes him smile in a surprisingly innocent way. He always looks so pure even with my name scarred on his chest and hickeys all over his body.

"I love you too, Master. I'm not out of your league. The reason I picked you over anyone else is because I think we're the only ones on the same page. I serve you because it's what I love to do. It gives me drive and a purpose. It makes me feel productive while satisfying the needs I have that no other man has ever even come close to satisfying. I know you've said some things that weren't very kind, but I know in my heart that you didn't mean what you said. I can see you, Master. I know you. I know that underneath my strong dom, there are insecurities that you try to cover up with harsh words and stern rules, but you don't have to keep apologizing for the past while we're moving toward our future." He assures me, leaning back a bit to spread his legs, his body easily seducing me. His face turns red as he lowers his eyes and continues. "And I know you're trying to make this about me, but I love having you inside of me way more than any of these toys."

I can't pinpoint when Fizzle made himself a place in my heart, but I can tell he's been there for a while. I've loved him since before I ever said it out loud. Before we even started dating. Maybe since the first day. Since he looked me in the eye and assured me that with him, I'd never have to hold back or water myself down.

He's accepted all of the different parts of me. He's accepted the terrible parts that I hate. The mean comments, insecurities, and twisted fantasies didn't scare him away. They made him want to know more. He dug deeper and now he knows so much about me that I would've bet a million bucks that he'd run the other way, but he didn't. He's right here longing to be in my arms for as long as I'll have him. I'll be in love with him for as long as he'll have me
I don't care what shit we have to go through, I will never let him go.

"As much as I'd like to stick my cock in you, I want to save that for last." I have him scoot back so that his back is against the headboard with his arms still restrained. I tie the rope on his legs, using some of Claude's suggestions for knots.

Once he's positioned correctly, I look at him and smirk, slipping one of the egg-shaped vibrators into him. It's got a string attached to it so I can pull it out when we finish, but until then, I want it right up against his sweet spot. I use the remote to turn it on, bumping it to the highest setting which causes his body to tremble as he moans.

His hips shift like he's trying to dilute the pleasure, but the ropes keep him from moving too much. I know how much my slave loves overstimulation. This isn't even half of what he can handle.

I turn the other vibrator on, ignoring the urge to nag Fizzle for biting his lip to stifle his shouts. Instead, I lean in to kiss him, his lips finally parting to let my tongue slip in. He moans into my mouth as I press the second egg against his shaft.

Fizzle's chest rises and falls quickly, panting in desperation. He looks down, blushing when he sees his body shaking and precum leaking from the tip of his cock. It drips down to coat the vibrator and my fingers.

"You can cum as much as you want. Don't worry about holding back. I love seeing that face you make." I whisper. I wrap my free hand around his neck to tilt his head up. Once he's looking at me, I smile.

His lusty green eyes are half closed and already welling up with tears of pleasure. His pretty pink lips are wet with saliva. His cheeks are flushed. He looks gorgeous. How am I supposed to function when he looks at me like that? It's like all I want to do is pound into him until the world stops turning. I want him close to me until I don't exist anymore.

I've never needed anyone before. Even with Dax, we both know our relationship functions the way it does because he needs me and I want him. If he didn't need me, he would've left a long time ago. This is different. This is terrifying.

It's like if I don't have Fizzle, I'd be empty. It scares me to think about what kind of person I'd turn into if he were gone. Most sexually sadists with the level of aggressive fantasies I have end up being murderers or rapists. I lucked out when I found BDSM as an outlet, and some karmic higher power had to have given me Fizzle. That's the only way I could've possibly found the only person who's a genuinely perfect match for me.

I'm disgusted with myself when I play back all the times I've treated him like garbage. The thought of calling him useless or stupid now puts a bad taste in my mouth. I hate that I ever made him feel like he wasn't worth my love or attention.

He always saw right through me though. He knew I was never trying to convince him. I was trying to convince myself. I was trying to pretend that he didn't have a place in my heart, but we both knew he did. No matter how hard I tried to not get attached, I always came back to him.

"M-Master, I'm going to cum again," Fizzle warns me. When I focus on him, I notice he must've cum already. There's some splattered on his chest and on my hand as well. I trail the small vibrator down his cock, settling at the base which draws a louder moan from him.

Somehow he keeps getting sexier. I love watching drool drip down his chin and onto his chest. His muscles are tensing with each moan and plea he lets out. His thighs are quivering like they're instinctually trying to close, but the ropes keep him from being able to.

"Go ahead, baby."

Fizzle arches his back and tosses his head back with a loud sultry whine. He cums again, spurting on his chest and my hand again.

I laugh softly and turn both of the vibrators off, setting them aside while pressing kisses to Fizzle's soft skin. "You had so much pent-up, Soda Pop. I'm glad I got to give you some relief."

I slowly untie the ropes and remove his handcuffs, letting him relax into the bed. He stares up at me for a minute before taking a deep breath and forcing the look of embarrassment off of his face.

"Master?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Will you please fuck me before I go feral?"

My eyes widen before I start to laugh again. He always surprises me when he talks like that. I think spending so much time with Elliot and Noel is making him pick up on their lingo. The bright side is their stupidity and brattiness never rubs off on him

"Since you're so confident, maybe you should ride me."

"Maybe I will. Maybe I'll do it twice."

"Maybe we'll be rolling around in bed all night," I respond, laying on my back to let him climb on top of me.

I put my hands on his thighs and stare up at him like he's a god. I guess in all my years of thinking he worshiped me, I never realized how much I worship him, but I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 115 16
We pick up book 3 the same night of Art and Fiats wedding. After their perfect vacation it's sobering to return home back to the things they felt the...
930 81 8
❝I know you love God or whatever, but I want to do the most unholy things to you.❞ Small towns harbor two types of people: those that live and die wi...
5.6K 363 63
Please read my ohm and nanon Fanfic story. Unrequited: The Series. It's my very first book. Ari and Tee have been best friends since they were 5 yea...
35K 1.5K 9
Trent wasn't always like this. He never used to get high, go to parties, and get wasted. Not until after his mother died. That's when he changed for...