The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

History repeating 1x09

547 20 1
By natasha-mikaelson

Ana's POV:

I was walking towards the school with Elena and Caroline and decided to ask Care about Bonnie."Have you even talked to Bonnie?"

"No, I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move."Caroline said to me.

"Be the bigger person."Elena told her.

"Impossible in her presence."Care sighs and says to us.

"Why are you so pissed at her anyway?"I ask her.

"She's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle."

"All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it."I sigh and say.

"Good. Your turn.What up with you, any boys."

"Sadly no, no boys. My love life sucks I haven't really dated since uh... Tyler last year and it ended after 2 months."

"Why did you break up anyways?"Elena asks.

"We didn't work as couple so we decided to break up and return to just friend which surprisingly works.Enough about me."

"You're right, Ana. Elena, where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?"Care asks Elena after agreeing with me.

"He's avoiding me." Elena tells her.

"Why?"Elena hesitates as she tries to think of what she can say" ...It's complicated." She says as the bells rings, giving Elena an excuse to leave."I'll see you later.Ana come we have history now"

"Bye."Care says to us.

"Bye Care."I shout as Elena drags me to class so we aren't late.

____________________________________

We arrive to class and see two empty seats next to each other and seat there. And just a bell rings Bonnie comes in before a man who I think is the new history teaches. Hopefully he's better than Tanner.

"Good Morning everyone." He says to the class.And starts writing his name on the chalkboard.As I mouth  'Are you okay?' to Bonnie. And she shrugs.

"Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce 'Alaric' but it's 'Alaric,' okay? So, you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher."

____________________________________

I sit at lunch with Bonnie and Elena as Bonnie is explaining to us about her dreams."And then, I ended up at the remains of the old Fell's church before I woke up back in the woods."

"And you always see your ancestor Emily?"Lenny asks her.

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Yes"I says and they turn to me."When a witch dies they are pretty much can find peace or be  ghosts and can sometimes if they have enough power talk through dreams and that necklase is her talisman so it helps a lot . That's all I know, sorry."I explain them.

"Great so I'm being haunted."

"I don't get it. Why Emily?"Elena asks her.

"Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the Civil War days, and that this medallion was hers. A witch's talisman.And Ana how did you know it was her talisman?"

"I thought I saw it before and when you now mentioned Emily I realised I saw it on a picture with her when Sheila was explaining witch talismans to me."

"And it all started when you got the necklace?"Elena asks her.

"I think she's using it to communicate with me."

"She most definitely is."

"Okay,not helping, what does Grams say about it?"Elena says to me then asks Bonnie.

"I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it. I don't want to embrace it, I want it to stop.You sure don't know more."I shook my head.

____________________________________

As we were preparing dinner. Elena gives Caroline a look so Care sighs  says"I'm sorry. There. I said it. If you want the ugly-ass necklace, keep it. It's yours."

"Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?"Bonnie looks ate her guilty and says.

"You threw it away?"Caroline says annoyed.

"I know it sounds crazy, but the necklace was giving me nightmares. I had to get rid of it."

"You could have just given it back to me."

"Why? So you could give it back to Damon?"I interrupt her.

"Screw Damon. Are we doing manicures or what? Who has their kit?"

"Mine's in my bag."Bonnie says.

Care rifles through Bonnie's purse for the manicure kit "So, Elena...how long do you think this fight with Stefan's gonna last? Is it...like a permanent thing?"

"I don't know, Caroline."Elena tells her.

"Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie?"Care suddenly gets angry and says.

"What?"Bonnie asks confused.

"Caroline!"Elena and I say astonished.

Caroline holds up the crystal.And Bonnie, Elena and I gape at her in shock.

" I'm not lying to you, Caroline. I swear."Bonnie tries to explain her.

" It's true. I watched her throw it into a field!"Elena tells her.

"Then explain it."Care says feeling frustrated. "Emily." Bonnie says.

"Who's Emily?"Care asks us confused.

"The ghost."

"Oh, the ghost has a name now?"Care mocks us.

"Caroline, please."I tell her.

"I wonder why she won't leave me alone."Bonnie says to me and Elena.

"What is going on? Why am I not a part of this conversation? You guys do this to me all the time."Care says.

"That's not true."I tell her.

"Yes it is. I can't talk to you. You don't listen."Bonnie tells her.

"That's not true."She argues.

"Me and Ana are witches.."

"And don't we all know it?"

"See? That's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to tell you something. You don't even hear it."

"I listen. When do I not listen?"

_________________________________

Caroline and Bonnie reconsile as Elena and I listen and we decide to do a seance even thou I think it's bad idea I somehow agreed.

"I don't think that's a good idea."Bonnie says to us.

"I agree."I tell them

"Come on. Let's summon some spirits. This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do."Caroline tell us.We tried to do it in Elena's room and it fails us it ended in Bonnie screaming in a bathroom and walking out looking fine which is weird. Caroline leaves and I decide to follow Bonnie  because somethings not right I go to my room grab Blackthorn family amulet filled with magic of my ancestors from which I can siphon if I need.

I heard a scream and rushed downstairs to see Jeremy with Elena and Caroline and Bonnie gone. Care leaves and Elena explains me everything as she talks to Stefan and we rushed to the church ruines.

______________________________________

Stefan, Elena and I arrive at church ruins and see Damon with a brunch in his stomach and Stefan helps him as Damon complains about animal blood.

"Stefan."Emily/Bonnie says.

"Hello, Emily."

"These people don't deserve this. They should never have to know such evil."

"What do you mean evil?"

"Emily. I swear to God, I'll make you regret this."Damon tells her.

"I won't let you unleash them into this world."She tells him as Elena and I silently watch.

"Them? What part of the story did you leave out, Damon?"

"What does it matter?"Damon asks Stefan.

"Emily, tell me what you did."He demands.

"To save her, I had to save them."She reveals.

"You saved everyone in the church?"He asks shocked.

"With one, comes all."

"I don't care about them. I just want Katherine." Damon tells her.

" I knew I shouldn't have believed a single word that comes out of your mouth. This isn't about love, is it? This is about revenge. "Stefan tells him.

"The two aren't mutually exclusive." Damon, you can't do this."

"Why not? They killed 27 people, and they called it a war battle. They deserve whatever they get."

"27 vampires, Damon. They were vampires. You can't just bring them back."

"This town deserves this."

"You're blaming innocent people for something that happened 145 years ago."

"There is nothing innocent about these people, and don't think for a second it won't happen again. They already know too much, and they'll burn your little grandwitch right next to us when they find out. Trust me."

"Things are different now."Emily tells him.

"Don't do this."He plead with her.

"I can't free them. I won't."She says and starts to chant"Incendia!".

The pentagram Emily carved into the dirt around her is set ablaze, and flames create a wall between Emily/Bonnie and Stefan, Damon, Elena and me.

"No! No please." Damon yells.

"Bonnie!"Elena and I yell.

"No!"

Bonnie/Emily throws the necklace into the air, and it explodes above them. Once the spell is complete and the crystal is destroyed, Emily departs from Bonnie's body. Bonnie finally reawakens, and looks around in horror, having no idea what had just occurred. Damon is furious, and since his deal with Emily is off, he bites Bonnie and feeds on her. Elena yells in fear I start siphoning my necklace and throw Damon off of Bonnie. Stefan kneels next to Bonnie and checks her pulse.

"She's alive, but barely. I can save her."He tells us.He bites into his wrist and dribbles his blood into Bonnie's mouth an heals her. Elena watches in shock as her wound closes up right before her eyes.

"Her neck, it's healing."She says shocked.

"Vampire blood heals people."I tell her.

_____________________________________

Elena, Bonnie and I are standing near where Bonnie was attacked.

"I don't understand, Elena, Ana, what happened to me? He attacked me, and his face was like..."

"How do you feel? Are you okay?"I ask her.

"I'm fine. It's just this blood. I don't..."She says as Stefan approaches us, and Bonnie immediately becomes frightened and weary of him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you."He tells her.

"What's going on, Ana?"

"I'll explain everything, Bonnie. Okay? Let's just get out of here. Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me. Trust me. He's not going to hurt you. Come on. Come on."I tell her as I lead her to car and leave Stefan and Elena to talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 984 26
"I know him." Anastasia's words came out twisted, as her wicked brother stared at her with bewilderment. Perhaps talking about Elijah was not her bri...
107K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
78.9K 2K 27
Kenzie Gilbert is dead. Gone is the mute, depressed teenage girl she was before she met Stefan Salvatore. Left behind was the young woman she became...