Time Entanglement

By Ssdevan

With the world being under the threat of Voldemort , cloud of despair has shrouded the sun of hope.At the cr... More

Strange Traveller
Not worrying
Changing Equilibrium
Catalyst
New Prophecy
Good Bye
Training
Sealing the bond.
Relationship
Time Wheel.
Promise.
Silver Doe
In Memories
Last Horcux
Restoring The Peace
Homely
Family reunion
Spying
Unexpected arrival.
Birthday
Celebration
Insecurities.
Letters
Unexpected Revelation
Switched Roles
Greater Good.
Catalyst Indeed!
New stories
Fact she knows not
Does it matter
Path Divergence.
Announcement
Author'Pov

Soul bond.

456 21 56
By Ssdevan

Albus Dumbledore  has seen life enough to understand its travesty ,his experiences of years serves him well to understand the nature and character of the persons , major credit goes to his mistakes and to the lesson he learnt from it .The experience is precious to him because he has lost so much only to gain this thing. That's why his experienced can see through many young minds .One of those are Harry Potter .

When he left that boy on the door of his relatives,he hadn't thought that this boy could gain not only his trust but also affection . Harry has never disappointed him,on the contrary he has always amused him ,made him proud. It doesn't take much time to Dumbledore to understand that why destiny has choosen him in front of voldemort. The boy has uncanny similarities with voldemort because he has something that voldemort would never have . Capacity of Loveing . He feels the pain and sorrow of the others that makes him stronger than voldemort .

But unfortunately , he is a carrier of voldemort's soul . Dumbledore doesn't knows it first but Harry's direct connection with voldemort mind as if he himself was voldemort explains so many things.
It was wrong ,unfortunate but true.

Neither will live while other alives.

He knows that Harry would give ultimate sacrifice without any hesitation, he would never choose his life over others . This doesn't not change the fact that he doesn't deserve that. World needs people like Harry more than it would need him.

If He would be at Harry's place at that age ,Can he gather courage to do even half of things that Harry have done?.

No he wouldn't.

He was weak ambitious, who keeps justifying his sins as the mistakes of young mind until Harry arrives in Hogwarts. He showed him that ambition and selfishness does not have age . Neither did courage and selflessness has .

The world would be much better if Harry Potter can live as long as he is living or may be longer.It was not possible. There is no other way . So when Hermione Granger announced that she would find a third way , he didn't believe her . After all The young minds  are naive to understand the complexity of the life and tends to think that they can mend things as per their want .

But He was wrong..

The four year boy with messy black hair and chocolate brown eyes , sitting in front of him, waiting of legilimacy ,is telling him that he is wrong .And Never ever in his life he has been so ecstatic on being wrong.He smiles at the little wizard.

"So Young Mr.Potter . I am going to look into your mind. You have just to think about the time Turner only.". Speaks Dumbledore." Try not to think anything else. Not about your Parents too" He speaks and his involuntarily moves towards Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.

"You shouldn't have to say that ". Speaks James with exasperation. "Now you told me not to think about Mom and Dad ,I am going to do that only"

"You have the nasty of doing forbided things,I guess " Said Hermione looking at James in reprimanding manner.

"It's not my fault ." James speaks in his defence." Genes problem " He said pointing at Harry at which Ron Snickers silently.

"You three have to Wait outside,Miss Granger" Speaks Dumbledore." We can't risk distraction to James ."

Hermione, Harry and Ron silently follows Dumbledore orders and left from there .

*****************************************

"How was your trip, mate? "asked Harry leaning back on the wall , while all three of them are waiting for James to return.

"Nice. I mean Great." Ron replied.

"And We were thinking that you would miss us " Said Hermione in complaining manner . However there is no such emotion in her tone.

"May be ,He has found some great company".Harry teased .

"Since you have found each other." replied Ron" I have to find someone too."

"Found each other?" Asked Hermione standing straight." What's that mean?

"With all those soul bond things...." Ron speaks looking high in sky as if he is talking about something great .

"And What is soul bond? Ronald"  asked Hermione

"Hermione Granger don't know something.News of the Day." Said Ron making a face as if he has seen sun rising in night. "We have to inform Rita skeeter."

"You don't have to " replied Harry.". With her pure dedication towards me, She would find it herself. " He added with a chuckle

"Now are you going to tell me this soul bond thing?" Speaks Hermione in dangerous warning tone.It just amaze Harry that how much Hermione hates not knowing things.

"It's Luna theory " clarified Ronald raising his hand to show his gesture of surrender.Hermione's enthusiasm to know the theory just evaporates at the statement and she sits back at her place.

"Which is what?" Harry asked understanding that his friend is dying to share the theory.

"It is like most pure bond that exists between two souls that bounds them forever.Something Like two pieces of same puzzle.... complete as whole and something like that" Ron tried his best to explain .

"You haven't believe in this crap?" asked Hermione looking at him.

"Well.....I..... It's different when she explained" Ron defends himself.

"Seriously Ron " Speaks Hermione taking a sigh.".It is Luna's theory" She emphasised her words. "there is nothing exist like soul bond."

"Magic didn't exist for us till age of 11 " Harry heckle sensing the upcoming round of bickering coming from his best friends.

"Harry ,You are not believing in this"Hermione turns towards Harry, not believing that he believes.

"No.Not totally. But there is always a possibility."  Said Harry.

"No ,There is not ." Hermione retorted." I have read thousands of book . If this existed I would have read it somewhere." She spoke swinging her head to look from Ron to Harry.

"You haven't read bettle and Bardle yet " Speaks Harry." You can't totally reject idea of something because you have never known it before .It may not be true but may be " Harry speaks shrugging his shoulder.

"Do you really think we have a soul bond?" Ron can clearly sense her tone changing from total rejection to confusion

"No ,Not us in particular " He replied literally sensing Hermione's brain working over certain direction ".But may be people could exist ."

At the same time door opens and James arrives.

"How was it?" asked Harry as soon as James runs toward him.

"Perfect. I have thought a little about Mom and You too but he said that my little secret is safe with him" James speaks with enthusiasm.

"Don't worry Champ . You can trust Dumbledore with secrets .".Said Ron

"I hope they will make Time Turner soon" Said Harry.

"Yeah Future You and your wife would be freaking out from his presence.." Said Ron.

"They won't.He will be back in same time ". replied Hermione lost in her musing."I have to meet with Professor Dumbledore ".She speaks and stride towards the Dumbledore's office.

"Soul bond!!!" Ron and Harry speaks simultaneously.

"She is not going to leave Dumbledore unless she got to know about it " Said Harry with a slight chuckle, picking up James in his lap.

"Poor Dumbledore" Ron looks at the closed door with real face of sympathy and both shares heartfelt laughter.

So how was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.8K 26
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part One. Azalea and Harry are stronger than ever, but when their paths split in two different directions, how...
343K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
94.5K 3.3K 48
The Battle of Hogwarts is over. Voldemort is dead. But the war has just begun. *Dramione* (All rights to Harry Potter belong to a person who is not...
239 14 14
Catherine Potter had always had a pretty normal life, well as normal as a witch in America could have. When she turns eleven, she gets a mysterious l...