The Devils Temptation {Bada L...

By InsaneMaker

{First Book} In where two close friends finally meet again after years. Both ending in a terrible note and fe... More

{ Prologue }
{ Cast }
{ Cycle of life }
{ The Crew Members }
{ I'll show them who the better Kim is }
{Craving her attention}
{Worth so much more}
{More like my girl}
{ Her past }
{Seducing her}
{Mr. Steal Your Girl }
{ Recognition }
{ Class Mission }
{The Annoyed Leader}
{Friends Who Flirt?}
{ Can You See My Heart? }
{ A Crush? }
{ Best Friends Again }
{Kpop Challenge}
{ Leave Me Alone }
{Fear Of Abandonment}
{ Death Match}
{The Start Of Something}
{Pool Party}
{Mega Crew Mission}
{The Struggles}
{ The Unexpected }
{Filming Day}
{We Did It!}
{Old Friendships}
{Interviews}
{Woman}
{She's Finally Happy}
{That's My Girl}
{Beach Date}
{The Blonde Era}
{Clingy Girlfriend}
{Cruel Society}
{Harsh Leaders}
{Birthday Date}
{One Big Family}
{Girls Supporting Girls}
{Finally Free}
{Leader; Leah}
{Hwasa Mission}
{No Bad Blood}
{Bada's Past}
{Queens Vs Queens}
{The Devil's Temptation}
{My Second Home}
{My home}
{Practice Before Finals}
{Finals pt.1}
{Important Announcement!}
{Final pt.2}
{The Finals}
{I Still Love Her}
{Second Story!}

{Filming Class }

1.9K 89 5
By InsaneMaker

The brunette girl rushed out of her bathroom with her hair up in a messy bun. Bada had completely forgotten to text her when she was on the way. Now the short girl rushed to get ready for the filming of today. She slammed into her door letting out a small grunt. She twisted the handle opening the front door meeting the tall girl. Who smiled at the sight of her. Her brown eyes traveled down her body landing on the huge black shirt that stopped halfway down her tights. "Come in, I'm almost done. I'll just quickly change." Leah didn't wait for the girl to walk in. She ran down the small hall of her apartment to her bedroom and to change. Bada chuckled watching the girl run across the apartment without sending her one last glance. She made herself at home as she walked towards the kitchen making two cups of coffee. She made sure to add two spoons of sugar into one of them remembering how the younger girl likes her coffee. The short girl brushes through her hair without doing anything with it. Since they were going to spend most of the day sweating and practicing the choreo. She decided to only apply mascara on her eye lashes. She decided on wearing white shorts, a blue tank top and a white hoodie over it.

Leah made her way to the kitchen seeing Bada leaning against her kitchen aisle with a mug wrapped around her hands. She took a small sip from the drink as her eyes stared at the pictures on the fridge. Her brown eyes landed on a particular polaroid picture. It was of the group of Eternal all gathered around together. Leah at the time had blonde hair, her entire face covered in icing as she held the cake in her hands. Her nose scrunching as she smiled brightly showing her white teeth. Mina and Miyeon both's mouths fell wide open in shock as they stared at the girl. Yujin covered her mouth with her hand hiding her wide mischievous grin as she hid behind Mina. Ivy had an angry look across her face as she pointed her finger at Yujin, everyone could tell she's screaming at the girl. "That was one of my favorite birthdays." Hearing her voice caused her to glance at her in surprise. She didn't even hear her footsteps and wondered how long she had been standing there. The brunette girl smiled as she walked past Bada grabbing the other mug. She closed her eyes taking in the bitter smell of the coffee. Something that always brought comfort to her. She carefully blew on it before taking a sip. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized it tasted exactly the same as whenever she makes it herself. "I used the mocha coffee, added two spoons of sugar and added a bit of milk into it."

Hearing her say that caused her to raise a brow in surprise. She didn't understand how she remembered how she liked her coffee. It had been years since they last saw each other. She didn't think she would remember so much about her. "Wow.. I can't believe you remembered that. It makes me feel somewhat special." Bada watched the girl bite her lower lip as her eyes sparkled. She tilted her head to the side admiring the brunette girl. Without thinking she reached over brushing a few strands of hairs behind her ear as she took another sip from her coffee. Her lips turned upwards as she enjoyed the small moment. Leah hid her small blush behind the mug as she took slow sips from her coffee.

Being in the dancer room is quite overwhelming for Leah, there were a lot more bodies than she imagen. Not only that but the bright lights and how humid the room felt. Her entire body is covered in sweat as she dances her soul out. She wanted to prove that she could do it, she wanted not only to prove to the world her amazing talent. But she wanted to prove herself that she's worth so much more than what other people said of her. Bada's brown eyes would glance at the short girl making sure she wasn't pushing herself too much. Her eyes would constantly fall on the knee brace that's strapped around her right leg. It's the most uncomfortable thing to wear but the brunette girl pushes through it. She knew in order for her knee to give in at some point. She needed to wear it. Instead of focusing on her foot work she focused her attention on her hands and upper body. She made sure to perfect those small but sharp movements. Feeling sweat roll down her neck, her eyes focused on herself in the mirror. She flipped her hair to the side as she turned towards the tall girl. Both girls danced together synchronizing the end of what would be the choreography for the video. The girls have been at it for four hours straight with one ten minute break and small water breaks.

"Alright, let's take an hour break. I think it's enough time for lunch and a break in between." The girls all agreed with the leader. They were all exhausted and worn out from the intense practice. Leah smiled, throwing her head back as she ran her fingers through her neck. She brushed the few hair strands that were glued to her sweaty skin. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail, getting it out of her face. She had gotten rid of her white hoodie twenty minutes into the practice. Her entire body boiling hot, she made her way to the corner of the room grabbing her water bottle. She took huge gulps, hearing the door open. She turned her head to be engulfed into a hug by Tatter. The girl smiled in realization of who's body collided with hers. "Oh, hey, my sweet angel." Leah wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulders causing her to giggle. The sister bond they both had was incredible. Even if they haven't seen each other for years they still held that strong bond with each other. Bada raised a brow in surprise, seeing not only Tatter but Lusher and Kyma in the room. For a moment she thought they had come to see her.

"Unnie, Lusher and Kyma wanted to meet you." Tatter pulled away from the girl. Making her blue green eyes glance at the beautiful girls standing in front of her. She smiled at them wondering what was going on. She turned to look at the blonde girl who started to introduce the girls. Leah at one point reaches over to the girl pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Of course, you guys are welcome to hang out with us. The girls are super chill and love making friends, they also texted in the groupchat about a small party for Soo Ah's birthday. You guys are more than welcome to come, it's going to be something small." Lusher agreed that she was down to go but Kyma hesitated for a moment. She hesitated because she actually found Leah supper attractive. Not only that but she's one of the few people she looks up at a lot. To her all of this felt like a dream come true. She finally gets to meet one of her biggest inspirations when it comes to dance. But not only that she gets to talk to her thanks to Tatter. Bada ended up joining the girls, throwing her arms around Tatter and Leah's shoulders as she stood between them. She wanted to keep them separated although she knew they cared about each other as sisters.

That could be the case but the tall girl couldn't help but get jealous of how close both girls were. "When is your next class?" Lusher asks the brunette girl wanting to attend one of her classes. She's heard multiple things of how talented and hype her classes were. People couldn't stop spreading the word of how much they favored the Kim girl. After all, she allowed them to express themselves and encourage them. Not once has she made someone feel insecure or unsure of their potential. As far as she knew good things were spread in her classes. Leah told her to wait while she looked down at her schedule. Since her schedule has been so tight lately. She's been switching a few things around making it difficult for her to remember certain things. Upon unlocking her phone the taller girl tilted her head to the side catching a glimpse of her wallpaper. A smirk appeared on her lips seeing the picture they took not that long ago. "It should be next Thursday. If you want I can have Tatter send you all the information." The girls nodded agreeing.

{}{}{}

The day of filming finally arrived and the leader class has been chosen to film last. They wanted to get all the other classes taken care of. Leah didn't really care since it gave her somewhat enough time for her knee to heal. It hasn't healed fully but now she could move with ease. The bruises on the inner part of her knee are starting to face away, making me feel more comfortable with wearing shorts again. That's one thing the girl hated about her body. Anytime she got hit the nasty bruise would form on her skin. They were small, quite the opposite, they were huge and dark purple. Since she already has fair light skin the bruises were more noticeable than on anyone else. A small yawn escaped her lips as she sat in a chair getting her makeup done. She closed her eyes letting the makeup artist do her job. By the makeup look on everyone's faces they could tell they were getting the same thing done. The only person except for it was Bada who looked like a goddess. Leah's hands moved around as she listened to the music playing through her headphones. Although she could be getting some sleep right now, she didn't trust everyone in the room. With her, she needed to be around people she trusted in order to be vulnerable or even allow herself to fall asleep.

As she got her makeup done she could feel another set of hands on her hair. She knew both styles were working on her. All she could do was sit back, relax and allow the stylist to do their thing. Upon fluttering her eyes open, she squinted, adjusting to the lights in the room. Her green blue eyes widen at the sight of her hair and makeup. She let out a small gasp actually loving the way the makeup looked on her. It made her eyes pop out more. Not even that but she really loves how they styled her hair. A red bandana around her head as a few curled hair strands in front of her. Now she could definitely get used to this. She thanked the girls, she stood up grabbing her outfit from the rack. She headed into the bathroom changing into her clothes. She stayed in the bathroom for a minute taking pictures and admiring her own beauty. The girl knew she was gorgeous but never thought she was this beautiful. God, being confident really boosts your ego. The Mexican Korean girl swayed her hips as she walked out of the bathroom. She strutted down the room filled with confidence. All the girls waiting on her, since she had been the last one to get styled. A few girls gasped in surprise seeing how the girl can actually pull the look. Kirsten hyped the girl up, making her push her hair off her shoulders with sass. "Girl, you gotta tell me your secrets. There's no way you look good in everything." Leah raised both her hands up, shrugging her shoulders in response.

Bada's eyes didn't go unnoticed, her eyes traveled down the girl's body checking her out. Kirsten wasn't lying when she said that there wasn't anything Leah couldn't pull off. Even with the black pain on her eyelids she still manages to look beautiful. It didn't take long for the girls to start recording the first part of the video. Leah stood right behind Bada on her left side meanwhile Kirsten stood on the left of her. The brunette girl has always been good at finding the camera. It didn't matter if it wasn't on her at the time but her eyes always locked with it. Her facial expression on point as her body smoothly moved with the beat of the song. Once they recorded the first pass Daniel appeared on the monitor letting the leaders know they still had time to change the formation. Bada decided against it and kept everything the same.

At one point the short girl stood on the side away from the camera watching everyone get their moment to shine in front of the camera. She felt this lump forming in her throat feeling not wanted. I mean everyone got their time to shine and she's gotten pushed to the side. She smiled watching the girls show their individuality of strengths as they stared at the camera. Watching them dance without her made her feel hopeless and somewhat unwelcomed. Her eyes began to tear up as she heard Bada announcing they would do another take. I mean even Nob and Halo go there for a few seconds of screen as well. The girl couldn't take it anymore. She told one of the staff members she would be outside taking a breather. Standing outside she leaned against the brick wall with tears in her eyes. She stared up at the sky not daring to share a tear over this. She really didn't have a say in it. It was Bada's choreography and the video she's directing. All she could really do was sit back and appreciate the fact that she got to be part of this show. Although a minute turned to thirty minutes she didn't realize it. She stayed outside pacing back and forth as her mind wandered off. She did end up going back inside at some point to finish the last of the choreography.

As the girl collected her things with a small frown on her face. She waved goodbye at the rest of the leaders who left happily. She smiled at them hoping they didn't notice the sadness behind the fake mask. Letting out a huge exhale she grabbed her bag and phone, walking out of the door. She waved goodbye to the staff members and thanked them. Bada who spoke to the filming crew glanced around the room, her eyes landing on the brunette girl. She told the staff to wait a second while she went to speak to Leah. "Wait, Moonie." She grabbed the girl's hand making her turn around with a raised brow in surprise. She had no clue that Bada was still lingering around. She thought she left with the rest of the leaders. She gulped as her eyes landed on their hands.

The day after the shoot the tired brunette girl made her way up the stairs letting out a small huff. She fixed the strap of her purse on her right shoulder. Making her way through the long hallway she could already hear a few groups whispering to each other. She turned the door handle as she made her way inside the hideout being immediately attacked by her group. She let out a small squeal as her purse went flying. "Unnie, we missed you!" They all started to scream one by one, how hard it was. They all hated being apart from each other and found themselves counting the hours until they saw each other again. They truly had become one big family. None of them could stay away from each other for so long. Plus the leader could tell they had all gone through some difficulties while filming. All she could do was hug them back and rub their backs in reassurance.

Being able to be there for them brought happiness to her. Seeing how comfortable and safe they felt around her really made her heart melt. It's always been one of her dream goals to have a friend group like Eternal where they could share and talk about everything. No matter if they were arguing about something at the end of the day. They would apologize and their relationship would grow even stronger. Miyeon laid her head on Leah's lap as she played with her hair. "I really hope none of us are chosen to be the worst dancer. With the way we all look, there is no doubt in my mind we gave it our all." Ivy spoke as she threw herself on the couch. She let out a huge groan of annoyance still not being able to forget the drama going on with her class. I mean she didn't understand why Redlic kept arguing with Latrice about her choreography. Plus the one directing the whole thing was Latrice, she had gotten the main leader part. Their arguing only made the atmosphere awkward and tense, she would find herself making eye contact with Lusher constantly. Both girls made the same face and felt the same way about what was going on around them. "Girl, tell me about it. I hated our outfits and the set we filmed." Mina expressed it with so much sadness.

She sat on the floor with her knees pressed against her chest as she stared at the girls in front of her. Leah offered them a small smile not knowing what they were going through. They had made a bet the night before to not spoil anything regarding the videos. They all wanted it to be a surprise, meaning none of them could text or call each other. Knowing that one of them would blab out something running the surprise. When it came to secrets they all sucked at it. At one point they would all find out or they could tell someone was lying by how quickly they would try to brush off the subject. "I'm sure it was fine. I mean I've always believed in you guys. I have no doubt in my mind you guys looked amazing." The girls continued to express how they felt about the whole process. They made sure not to talk about the outfits or the set.

Eternal like always is the last group to make their way to the huge stage for filming. Leah walked behind her group making sure they all headed towards the stairs. She held a poker look across her face as she followed close behind them. Her black heeled booties clicked against the steps as she headed down the flight of stairs. She carried her coffee in her right hand as her eyes glanced down at the steps making sure she didn't miss one. Like always she could feel people's eyes burning whole into her. She didn't seem fazed by it at all. Instead it boosted her confidence knowing people couldn't keep their eyes off her. Taking the last step she fixed her cardigan as her eyes stared ahead. She walked past Bebe's group without sending them a glance. A sharp look on her face as she swayed her hips in confidence walking across the stage. People around them started whispering about how there must've been an argument or something happened between her and Bada. The rest of the leaders glanced at one another unsure of why the atmosphere turned so tense out of nowhere. From what they could remember everything had gone smoothly the day of the filming.

Leah fixed her ear piece as she watched her group find their seats on the bleachers. She took a sip of her cold coffee seeing where everyone decided to sit. She changed her sitting place this time. She joined Ivy on the top row sitting next to her. She crossed her right leg over her left, leaning down as she held her coffee on her left hand. Her eyes wandered to Daniel who approached the stage. "Welcome to Street Woman Fighter Two. I'm Kang Daniel, your host. Here's how we'll decide the rankings for this mission. The fight judges will grade your performance individually and the rankings will be decided based on the sum of your crew members scores. Here's the maid dancer of each class." Everyone welcomed the host. Many of the girls screamed that they found him very attractive while others already had a crush on him. Mina screamed in excitement, her cheeks turning a bright pink as she stared at the handsome male. "The leader of the class, Bada of Bebe. The sub-leader class, Latrice of Jam Republic. The middle class, Waackxxxy and Yonji of Mannequeen. The rookie class, Rena of Tsuba Kill. They have the power to pick the worst dancer and deduct fifty points from the crews. Please watch your videos and choose the worst dancer in your class."

Miyeon let out a shaky breath as she turned around to look at her leader. At the moment she couldn't read what she was feeling or going through her mind. She just hoped that no matter what she fully succeeded with her group. She didn't hesitate to take a seat next to Leah, the older girl instantly wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders. "All right, let's now watch the rookie's dance video." Leah rubbed Miyeon's arm giving her some comfort. She knew this wasn't something they were all used to. She couldn't imagine how strange and hard it must've been for them all. The leader of Eternal made sure to scream the loudest when her team member appeared on the screen. She wanted them to know how proud she truly is of them. Her excited scream caused many heads to turn her way. Her smile brightens seeing the younger girl dance and give it her all. She truly felt like a proud mother watching her child grow up. Her eyes got slightly bigger in admiration. Her eyes stayed glued to the girl no matter what. The video finally came to an end, making Eternal give Miyeon compliments. The brunette girl didn't hesitate to bring the girl closer into her arms. She hugged her tightly kissing the side of her head.

The younger girl giggled covering her face feeling slightly embarrassed how her teammates screamed positive feedback. "You have one minute. Rena, please discuss with your crew and decide the worst dancer."

"I know, I gave it my all. For once I was positive and sure about myself. Now that I think of it, I have gotten so attached to the girls that it's so hard for me to be away from them. Even when I have to do collabs like these all on my own."

Miyeon let out a huge shaky breath out as she intertwined her hands with Leah and Ivy.  Both girls on her side are ready to defend her no matter what. Leah nodded her head understanding everything the young girl said. She really didn't need her translator for that. She could also see the tears in Rena's eyes as she spoke. She could tell she wasn't the type of person to throw people under the bus and would feel super guilty afterwards. Yet, they all knew this was a competition. Certain things needed to happen and at the end of the day. Feelings would be hurt no matter what. "The person I chose as the worst dancer..." Miyeon shut her eyes, lending her head on her leader who held her hand tightly. She knew how nerve racking this situation could be. The younger girl bit her lower lip as she prayed in her head. She prayed she wasn't chosen. "Is Buckey of Mannequeen." Leah heard the younger girl let out an exhale of relief. Tears forming in her eyes of happiness, she let go of her teammates hands as she covered her face.

"I told you guys to never doubt your potential. I'm so proud of you, Miyeon." The leader kissed the girl on the side of the head. As she pulled her into another hug knowing the girl needed it. It didn't take long for them to move onto the sub-leader class. Ivy smiled confidently knowing she wouldn't get chosen. She knew it for sure because she actually agreed with Latrice on most things. She actually happened to like her choreography and how the video came out. She didn't get to see the whole thing but how they were filming it. It looked quite impressive and she couldn't wait to see it. Miyeon had moved back down, allowing the two older girls to be together. The only thing Ivy did was reach Leah's hand and intertwine their hands together. Mina screamed seeing Ivy on the screen, especially wearing somewhat revealing clothes. "Unnie, you're giving why am I the only one popping my fu.." Before the leader could finish, the raven haired girl shoved her face away. Leah burst out laughing, with her hand covering her mouth.

The leader of Eternal's mouth fell wide open hitting the ground watching Latrice jump in heels. Her mouth even widened at the sight of Ivy doing a handstand and smoothly landing on her split. The girls of Eternal all screamed in shock and excitement. Leah stood up in her seat screaming from the top of her lungs. "That's my girl!" She will never get tired of showing how happy and proud she's of her team. She didn't care if they got embarrassed in front of others. Ivy shook her head letting out a giggle as she looked up at the girl who swung their banner around. Moving to the worst dancer it was decided that Redlic from Mannequeen.

They quickly moved on to the next class, the middle class. Mina and Yujin both asked Miyeon to switch with Leah. They could really use their support at the moment. They felt extremely nervous and anxious to be dealing with this at the moment. All three girls intertwined hands together, the younger girls laid their heads on Leah who smiled softly. She really did feel bad for putting them under all this pressure but it's something they all wanted to do together as a group. And as much as she hates to say it, it's a good experience for them. Her eyes sparkled as they landed on her teammates. She tilted her head to the side seeing how expressive they were with they're body control and faces. The brunette girl stood up as she saw the girls screaming in excitement. She stayed standing up as her hands stayed intertwined with them. At the end of the video she praised them well, knowing they gave it their all. And that's all she could ever ask for other than, they have fun. It finally came down to deciding who the worst dancers were of the dance class. "The worst dancers of the middle class are.."

Mina hid her face behind Leah's body not wanting anyone to see her. She really hoped she didn't get chosen. She wasn't the best at getting the moves down nor did she like the concept of it all. Yujin on the other hand let out a breath. She nodded her head understanding the reasoning's if they would get chosen. "Cheche and Kyma of Bebe." Leah's eyes widened in shock as she glanced at the girls. Mina and Yujin both let out a sigh of relief as they picked their heads up. Her green blue eyes landed on Bada who seemed pissed off. Her smile completely disappeared as she poked the side of her cheek with her tongue. She sent the group a death glare not liking their answer at all. The brunette girl turned to look at the Mannequeen with a straight face. Her eyes landed on the two girls, one of them had the end of their lips turned upwards. She knew they were happy with their choice preying for Bebe. It was clear to everyone else in the room that they were trying to keep Bada in check. "It's not that we think that they're actually the worst. We got the feeling that other dancers were energetic during the shoot but they seemed a bit too normal for us." Leah gulped down as her eyes landed on Kyma who stared down at the ground unsure of what to think.

"Bebe's Cheche and Kyma, please say a few words for the crew members." Both girls stood there in utter shock. They glanced at one another not having any words to say. They were speechless from the unexpected turn of events. Leah pouted as she stared at the girls waiting for them to talk. Her eyes landed on Kyma's hand seeing how she started to shake. Bada turned around to look at the girls, she reached back caressing their legs telling Cheche to talk. "First, I want to apologize for bringing minus points to the team. We'll prove to you that we're not the worst dancers." The leader of Eternal made the mistake of making eye contact with Kyma. She could see her eyes tearing up at the thought of being chosen as the worst dancer. Leah offered her a small smile, she glanced away feeling herself starting to tear up. She averted her eyes to the ceiling, blinking a few times. She hated how sensitive her heart could be when it came to these types of situations. She always tried to keep her mind blanked but when she would make eye contact with someone who's crying. Her heart would always shattered into a million pieces. She cried alongside them. Bada was handed a microphone for her to speak on how she felt about the decision being made.

"Well.. if there must be negative points, you should know that I have the power as the main dancer. I think I can solve it by using strategies. So, that's how it'll go from then." The brunette girl hissed knowing how intimidating Bada could be when she was mad. She ran her fingers through her hair as her eyes stared at the tall girl. Her eyes falling down to her cheeks seeing her poke her tongue on the side. With that being set they decide to take a ten minute break, allowing most girls to use the bathroom. Leah stood up from her seat adjusting her jeans as she turned to look at her teammates. They all converse with one another talking about how intense it had gotten. Ivy mentioned how scared Bada looked when she was pissed off. The leader agreed but she also couldn't help but find her attractive. She found it hot whenever she got mad.

-Sorry for not updating yesterday, I needed to take a break. Anyways like always here's another chapter for you guys! I hope you had or have a great day! -Lyv L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 42
Where she was supposed to tutor the landlord's daughter but somehow got roped in with his son. Book 1 of the YOU NEVER WALK ALONE series
14.5K 777 34
{Second Book} In where two best friends since childhood are finally happy in a serious relationship. They ended up joining another dance show needing...
883 41 12
This is about a young guy who fell in love with his best friend. He met her at a park with a few friends. They were pranking people while he watched...
78.8K 2.2K 92
i felt it in my chest as she looked at me, i knew we were bound to be together. East North goes through the ups and downs of what it really means to...