The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

162 Candles 1x08

576 19 0
By natasha-mikaelson

This is the kind of the moment in which I begin to wonder how I ended up in sheriff's office being questioned about the disappearance of Vickie Donovan who I saw  getting killed by my sister's 'boyfriend' last night.

3rd POV:

"Where did Vicki say she was going?" Sheriff asked.

"She didn't say anything we aren't close." Ana answered to her.

"She didn't." Jeremy told the sheriff.

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?" Sheriff asked Matt.

"No she didn't say anything to me. She told Jeremy to tell me that she was leaving town."

"Is there anyone I can talk to that may know what happened to her prior to her leaving town?" Sheriff Forbes asked.

"Stefan Salvatore may know. He came by the house to see her but she wouldn't talk to him."Matt said.

"What was he doing there?"

"I was trying to help her, I knew that Elena was worried about her brother, he was dating Vicki and she had a drug problems, so I tried to help."Stefan told the sheriff.

"I only know Stefan was helping Vickie by Elena's request, that's it."Ana told the sheriff after she asked her about what was Stefan doing.

"So you got involved because Elena asked you to?"Sheriff Forbes asked.

"I asked Stefan to help. I thought that, by helping Vicki, he was helping my brother." Elena told sheriff.

"What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?"

"Up and down, very sketchy, like she was coming down from some major partying." Matt answered sheriff's question.

"Sketchy, I don't know, like I said we aren't close."Ana told Liz.

"Any signs of aggression or violence?"

"None that I remember."Jeremy answered.

"No."Stefan said and the same answered Ana and Elena.

"So you believe Vicki really has left town?"

"Yes."Matt said and the same answered Elena,Stefan and Ana.

"I'll miss her but....I think it's for the best."Jeremy answered because of the compulsion.

____________________________________

Ana's POV:

Elena and I are sitting on the couch as Jenna joins us and sits next to us.

"You're wallowing." She tells Elena.

"So are you."

"My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped."

"Well Logan's a jerk."I tell her

"You two didn't get a brush-off e-mail say: 'I'm leaving town. See ya.'"

"Wanna keep it down over there?"Jeremy tells us as we turn around to look at him.

"Why? "I ask.

"What are you doing?"Jenna asks.

"Homework."He tells us.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asks him what we are all thinking.

"I gotta finish this. I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so..."He tells us as we share surprised glances.

"What do you think?"Elena asks us.

"Alien?"I suggested.

"Some sort of replicant."Jenna tells us.

"He can hear you."He says to us as he sarcastically smiles to us.

_____________________________________

I

was heading out to this party Care decided to throw all of a sudden at the grill when Elena came back home seeming upset and I ask her what happened, she starts talking to fast so I stop her and make her tell me again.She tells me everything and I don't speak for a few moments.

"So you are basically telling me, you saw girl in a towel in Stefan's house, she told you she's his friend and that Stefan was in a shower and that's why you're upset."I said looking at her like she's the stupidest person in a world which right now she is.

"Yes."

"Lenny, I don't know how to tell you this, but uh... did you thought, maybe this towel girl really is just a friend and Stefan went to take a shower after she finished or even went to a different bathroom."

"Well no, but-"I cut her off.

"No buts, he literally told you that he is a vampire instead of killing you or compelling you and he doesn't seem like a guy who would just jump into bed with another girl after being rejected by a girl he likes. So now after giving a great advice I am going to a party and you are welcome to join, just so you know."

"No, thanks."

"Well if you do change your mind come look for me. By Lena. "I told her as I head for the door.

____________________________________

At the party I am walking with Bonnie when we walk into Caroline and stop her.

"Caroline." Bonnie calls for her.

"Don't talk to me." Care says to her upset.

"Don't do that, let me explain."

"What is there to explain Bonnie? You got what you wanted...and something that doesn't even belong to you by the way and, I get called a shallow, useless waste of space."

"Who said that to you?"I ask her.

"Who do you think?"she tells me with attitude.

"You know that not true. Don't let him treat you like that."Bonnie tells her.

"As opposed to how my best friend treats me."She says and walks away and I know next time I see Damon I am breaking few of his bones. With magic of course, don't wanna ruin my nails.

______________________________________

I was next to Elena and Stefan when I see sheriff Forbes walking over to Damon and injecting a girl next to him with something and leading said girl outside. Elena explain me shortly who she is while Stefan tries to go out but is stopped by officers and goes to back and we follow. We see Lexi getting staked by Damon and Stefan pulls us so we don't make a sound. Later Elena goes to find Stefan who left shocked by seeing his brother killing his best friend and I decide to go home, take a long shower and go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
47.1K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
2.4K 96 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...