The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Haunted 1x07

589 19 0
By natasha-mikaelson

Elena decides to go to the boarding house to check on Vickie while I go to Sheila's house after she called me to tell me to stop by he house earlier. I knock on the door and she answers then lets me in. Inside I see Bonnie"Hey Bon."

"Hey Ana, what are you doing here?"Bonnie asks me confused by my presence.

"Sheila asked me to come, what have you two been doing? "

"Bonnie here has been complaining because I haven't been teaching her any magic only history" Sheila tells me.

"Why didn't you that's the fun part."

"Wait how do you know about magic? " Bonnie asks me confused then I remember she doesn't know about me.

"Right, you don't know."

"Don't know what."

"I am a witch like you."

"How? Is Elena one? Why didn't you tell me?How- "I cut her of

"No Elena is not one, I'm adopted remember and Sheila asked me not to tell you."

"Back to question why am I here?"

"I was going to teach her some spells today and I  thought you might wanna help me teach her."Sheila told me.

"I'd love to. " And we spent time practising until we go to school.

_____________________________________

At school I am with Bonnie putting some stuff in locker when Caroline approaches with bags in her hands and says"I have got your costumes. It's all here."

"Seriously?" Bonnie says as she sees her witch costume.

"Come on. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? "

"I am and thank you"I say and she smiles at me and continues saying."I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon free fun.

"Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?"Bonnie asks as she sees the necklace that caroline gave, that I am certain I saw somewhere before.

"Yep. Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone. Hey, have you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?"

"I was with Grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her. Maybe she's with Stefan."Bonnie says and they look at me.

"I saw her but I don't know what is she wearing. And she is probably with Stefan as Bonnie said."

"Riding to his castle on his white horse." Care says in a bitter tone as she leans on the lockers.

"Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles."I tell her and she smiles at me sarcastically.

_____________________________________

I was enjoying the Halloween carnival with Bonnie and Caroline when Tyler approached us cups in three cups in his hands."Cider for the ladies. It's a Lockwood special."

"No way. Last year I was hung over until Thanksgiving."Bonnie tells him.

"Lightweight. I am going to drink until someone is hot enough to make out with."Care says to her as she takes the cup.

"Sounds like a plan."I tell her as I take a cup for myself and the three of us clink our glasses together.

_____________________________________

I see Elena and she tell me everything as we go search for Jeremy. We go outside an we hear something we go and see Vickie attacking Jeremy. Elena goes to her and hits her with a wooden plank. Vicki grabs her and throws her into a pile of garbage nearby. I go to Vickie and start siphoning her but she throws me away as Stefan grabs Vicki and holds her against the bus.

"Vickie!"Jeremy yells as Vickie pushes Stefan away and disappears.

"Go. get inside. Go!"Stefan tells us and we run inside but before we can go in Vicki pushes Jeremy an me out of the way and grabs Elena and bites her. With magic I have from siphoning Vickie earlier I say a spell "Motus" to throw her away and Stefan stakes her.

"Vicki! Vicki! Vicki! Vicki!"Jeremy yells as Stefan holds him back.

"Get him out of here."Elena tells Stefan and Stefan calls Damon as Elena and I sit next to Vicki's body.  Later I found out, Elena had Damon compel Jeremy about tonight and I might not agree with that, but I know in her mind she was just trying to protect him in the best way she knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.9K 75
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and left a small, remote town behind. But wha...
69.8K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...