The Gilbert siphoner

Από natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... Περισσότερα

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Lost girls 1x06

885 23 1
Από natasha-mikaelson

While I was in my room getting ready for bed Elena comes and she seems upset. "Lena, are you ok? What happened, tell me." I say to her and she begins to explain me everything that happened from man that recognized Stefan at the grill to Stefan telling her earlier this evening that he's a vampire and that he visited her few minutes ago in her room.

"I know you'll probably think I'm crazy but it really happened he- "I cut her of and decide to tell her the truth.

"I believe you because I already knew about Stefan being a vampire. "

"How?"She asks shocked at revelation.

"I am a witch" I say last part more softly.

"A witch?"

"A witch. Sort of"

"How?How long have you been one?"

"How, I guess it has something to do with bloodline, my biological parents were witches as well,  for how long since I was born and I've been practising since I was 6 years old. "

"Did mom and dad knew?"

"Yeah, they always knew I'll be one, mom knew because of my biological mother and dad knew from mom."

"What did you mean sort of?"

"Well I am a siphoner, it's a kind of witch. Every few generations in the Blackthorn family one is born. A siphoner is a witch who doesn't have her own magic but can only take it from other  magical creatures, magical objects and spells. In the Blackthorn family there is this legend that siphoners are born within family because they give up there powers so witches in the family can be more powerful. I honestly think that is just a story made up by my ancestors so the siphoners in are family wouldn't be hated like other siphoners, because most witches think of them as abominations or maybe it is true, I don't know."

"This is a lot to take in, does Jenna know?"

"Not that i know of."

"Maybe you should sleep on it and we can talk tommorow, ok." I say and she nods and gets up after saying good night to each other.

_____________________________________

Just as I finished getting ready for today there was a knock on my door, I opened the door and was shocked that Elena was standing there. I let her in my room and she said "Hi. I invited Stefan to the  grill so he could explain me everything about himself and about..." There was a pause before she said "vampires . And I was wondering if you maybe uh... wanted to go with me."

"I would love to, I just need to get my stuff and we can go and Lena maybe I can tell you more about myself while we're at it, if you're ready of course."

"Yeah, that be great."

_____________________________________

At the Mystic grill I am seated with Stefan and Elena in silence until Elena speaks." You said you would explain everything. That's why I asked you to meet us here. When you Google 'vampire' you get a world of fiction. What's the reality?"

"I can tell you whatever you wanna know." He tells her.

"I know you eat garlic."

" Yes." He says and I add "That's just a myth Elena."

"And somehow, sunlight's not an issue."She says just as waitress brings our drinks, we thank her and she leaves.

"They have rings that protects them.They are called daylight rings." I tell her.

"Crucifixes?" She asks

"Decorative." He answers her.

"Holy water?"

"Drinkable."

"Mirrors?"

"Myth."

"Elena mentioned that you said you don't kill to survive."I say stoping there back and fort.

"Animal blood keeps me alive, but not as strong as Damon. He can be very powerful."

"And yet you let him get involved with Caroline?"Elena asks him.

"Forcing Damon not to do something is much more dangerous, believe me."

"He was hurting her!"Elena exclaimed visibly upset.

"He was feeding on her. He was able to take away her memories of being bitten using a form of mind compulsion. She never knew what was happening to her. If he wanted to kill her, he would have."

"And that is supposed to make it ok?" I say to also upset.

"No. No, none of this is ok, Elena, Ana. I know that."

"Are there any others, aside from you and Damon?"

"Not in Mystic Falls; not anymore."

"Not anymore?"Lena questions.

" There was a time when this town was...very much aware of vampires, and it didn't end well for anybody. That's why it's important that you two don't tell anyone."

"I can't promise that." Elena said at the same time as I said "As long as nobody I care about gets hurt."

"Elena...Give me today. I will answer any questions that you have, and when it's over, you can decide for yourself what you wanna do with what you know. It'll be your choice. And Ana I will try my hardest so that nobody you care about get hurt. I promise." He says to us.

_____________________________________

Stefan leads Elena and me to ruins of something that looks like it used to be a house, an estate of some sorts.

"What are we doing here?" I ask as we get out of the car.

"I want to show you two something."

"In the middle of nowhere?" I ask him.

"This...Didn't used to be nowhere. Used to be my home."

"It looks so..."Elena starts saying.

"Old? It's because they are." Stefan finishes for her.

"Wait. How long have you..."

"I've been 17 years old since 1864."

"Oh, my god."

" You two said you wanted to know. I'm not gonna hold anything back. Half a century before the boarding house was even built, this was my family's home. Damon and I...We were both born here. The Salvatore brothers, best friends."

...

"You knew Katherine in 1864? Damon made it seem like..." Elena asks

"Damon was trying to make you think that...I was still heartbroken. He saw that I was happy with you Elena, and he wanted to ruin it."

"All because you loved the same women 145 years ago?" I ask.

"She wasn't just any girl." He says to us.

...

"She chose me. I escorted her to the ball at the original Lockwood mansion." Stefan tells us as we walk around the ruins of the old estate.

"The first founder's party...Where you signed the registry." Lenny says.

" I didn't care that I had gotten something that my brother wanted. I didn't even care if it hurt him. I only knew that I wanted her."

"So he was upset." I say.

"That's the thing about Damon. He doesn't get mad. He just gets even."

_____________________________________

"What Damon wants, Damon usually gets. I didn't know it at the time, but...Turns out that night...Katherine was with him, too." He tell us.

"So he stole her from you, not the other way around?"Elena asks.

"Turns out she wasn't ours to steal."

"What do you mean?"I ask.

...

"She could control my mind; and Damon's. She compelled each of us to keep the secret from the other. She wanted all of us to be together. Forever. Didn't work out that way, but...Damon and I, looks like we're stuck with each other...Like it or not."He says as he pull something from the ruins.

"Is that Damon's ring?"I ask.

"I took it from him, but I have to give it back."

"No, don't, Stefan. Keep it hidden."Lena tells him.

"Elena, if I don't give it to him, he'll retaliate in the only way that he knows he can hurt me."

"And how is that?"I ask him

"By hurting Elena."

_____________________________________

"The mind control...You said Katherine used. Do you ever do that to me, on Ana?"

"Even if he wanted to he couldn't it doesn't work on witches."I tell her.

"She's right it doesn't work on witches as for you, no. That necklace, it contains an herb called vervain. It protects you from being compelled. I wanted to protect you from Damon's influence. But I also wanted to...Protect you from me. Elena, you should never take that necklace off...Because no matter what happens after today, no matter how you feel about me...You'll know that you were free to make your own choice."He says to us, mostly Elena.

______________________________________

We arrive home and Elena asks"What's going on?"

"She's really messed up."Matt answers.

" Elena, back up. Vicki, look at me. Focus. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok. Come on. Come on."Stefan says as Elena backs away and Matt and Jeremy take Vickie upstairs.

"You know what's wrong with her?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"She's transitioning."I say to her figuring everything out.

"Transitioning to what?"

"A vampire."

"What?"

"Damon must have gotten to her. She's new. She hasn't completed her transformation yet."Stefan says.

"H-how does she do that?"

"She has to feed on human blood."

"And what if she doesn't?"

"She'll die. She may only have a few hours."I tell her.

"She's upstairs with him right now."

"It's ok. She doesn't know what's happening to her yet."Stefan says.

"So when is she gonna know?"

"Right now, she doesn't remember anything. A part of her is still human, but slowly, the deeper she gets into the transition, the memories will start to come back, and then she'll know she has to make the choice."

"The same choice you made?"I ask him.

Later Stefan goes to track Vickie who escaped.

____________________________________

While we were cleaning the kitchen Jeremy says "Maybe we should check in with Matt."

"He'll call when he finds her." I reassure him.

"Well, what are we supposed to do?"

"We wait. We're supposed to wait."Elena says as she help me clean.

"I don't know what's wrong with her."

"She'll be fine. It'll all be fine." I tell him as doorbell rings and I go to open the door, Jeremy and Elena follow. I see Damon at the door and try to close the door but he is much stronger.

"Jeremy, go upstairs."Elena tells him as he goes upstairs and it's just Elena, Damon and me now.

"You're afraid of me. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess. Stefan finally 'fessed up."

"Stay away from us."I tell him.

"Hey, there's no need to be rude. I'm just looking for Stefan. May I come in? Oh, wait. Of course I can. I've been invited. We can cut to the chase if you want. I'm not gonna kill you right now. That wouldn't serve my greater agenda. So...Where's Stefan?"

"He's out looking for Vicki. You know 'cause you killed her."

"Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes. Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her."

"Did you thank Katherine?"Elena asks him.

"Mmm. Got the whole life story, huh?"

"We got enough."

"Oh, I doubt that. Tell my brother I'm looking for him." He starts closing the door before he peaks inside and says "Oh, tip for later, be careful who you invite in the house."

____________________________________

Later I console Lena after her conversation with Stefan when she told him she can't be with him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
15.7K 385 24
Human A/U Elena GIlbert the girl that lost everything. Her twin sister ruined her life. Her brother hates her. She has no one but an aunt she doesn't...
107K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
1.6K 52 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...