The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Friday Night Bites 1x03

1.1K 25 0
By natasha-mikaelson

I watch Tyler and Matt pass each other ball and then I see Stefan and Elena walking together at the same time Tyler sees them and says. "Look...there's Elena and her new boyfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking, walking. Yep. Right into the sunset."

"You're a dick." Matt says to him.

"You didn't know that already." I say in fake shock.

"While you just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls." Tyler says ignoring what I sad which I'm beginning to think happens a lot.

"Gnomes." Matt and I correct him.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do, Ty, Ana? She made her choice."

"Let her know she made the wrong one."Tyler says as he catches the ball and I nod in agreement, I'd rather Matt dates Elena than Mr.Dracula over there.

"What are you doing? Ty, don't. Ty, don't! Ty!" Matt says as Tyler throws ball at Stefan. And Stefan shockingly catches it. And throws it back to Tyler.

___________________________________

In history class Mr. Tanner is talking about World War II. "World war II ended in...Anyone got anything? Miss Juan? "

"1945" I answer.

"Pearl Harbor? Miss Elena Gilbert"

"Um..."Elena says.

"December,7 1941" Stefan answers for her.

"Thank you Miss. Elena Gilbert" Mr.Tanner says.

"Anytime" Stefan jokes.

"Very well.The fall of the Berlin wall."

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir." Stefan says as I try not to laugh cause he probably lived through it all.

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. " Tanner challenges. Stefan nods his head for him to start. "Civil Rights Act."

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

" '68." Tanner keeps getting closer to Stefan's desk.

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe vs. Wade."

"1973."

"Brown vs. Board."

"1954." Stefan is killing it. And we're all shocked Tanner is letting him get away with it.

"The battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean war."

"1950 to 1953."

"Ha! It ended in '52." Tanner laughs in his face which is not professional. He needs to work on his people skills, like seriously work on them.

"Uh, actually, sir, it was '53."

"Look it up, somebody. Quickly."

I pull out my phone and say. "It was 19...53." The class cheers.

_____________________________________

It's not a suprise Tanner is a football team coach considering his intense teaching style. All his frustration from class he takes on football team. Thankfully I have a front row seat considering at the same time as football practice is cheer practice. Elena is nervous since she opted to miss summer camp while I didn't and even if I wanted to I couldn't considering I'm co-captain together with Caroline.

"Oh, my God! You're here!" Bonnie says as Elena hugs us.

"Yep. I can't be sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and you two are coming to dinner tonight." She says to us.

"Of course, we live together. But please don't cook."

"I am?" Bonnie asks.

"Mm-hmm. You two, me and Stefan. You have to give him a chance."

"Tonight's no good. Have you seen Caroline?"

"Me and Bon texted her like hundred times."

"Anastasia Diana..."I cut her of.

"Don't full name me"

"Don't change the subject, you two! You're going to be there."

"Fine. I'll go. You better be there." She replies and says the last part to me.

"Good."

___________________________________

"Seriously, where is Caroline?"

"I don't know. It's not like her." Elena says to me.

"I'll try her again." Then I see Care arriving in some guy's car. So that's why she's late.

"Uh..."Elena says

"Oh, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the grill." Bonnie says to us.

"That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Salvatore." Elena tells us. So he's also a vampire.

"Salvatore, as in Stefan?!"

" I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind. Sorry I'm late, girls. I, uh, was busy. All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, what do you say? And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today? Ok? Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top. " Caroline comes and says to us while I shot her a dirty look and start counting "And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8."

____________________________________

"Ana, stop eating the food!"Elana scolds me.

"I'm sorry but I'm hungry, I mean who has dinner this late after being at school all day plus having cheer practice." I reach for another piece of bread but Elena moves it before I can reach it.

"Ok explain it. Last night, I'm watching Nine-o, a commercial breaks come on and I'm like, I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture.?" Bonnie says to us.

"Oh, come on. That commercial's on a constant loop." Elena says to her.

"Fine. Well, how about this? Today I'm obsessed with numbers. 3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. How weird is that?"

  "Maybe we should play the lottery."Elena jokes.

"Have you talked to your Grams?" I ask.

"She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch?"

"Yes." I say smirking, if only they knew.

"I don't want to be a witch." Elena says as pours the to-go food into a bowl.

"And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody. I could of cooked"

"Why didn't you?"

"You didn't ask."

"Ok, serving spoons. Where are the serving spoons?"

"Middle drawer on your left."Bonnie says to her.

"Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times."

"Yeah, that's it." Bonnie answers as doorbell rings.

"Ok, he's here. Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving self."

"Don't think I'm weird but give me one things in this kitchen to find"

"First I don't think you're weird, but find me...birthday candles" I state and she finds them with ease.

This might be the most awkward dinner in the history of awkward dinners. No one is talking and I just focus on my food.

"Did Tanner give you a hard time today?" Elena breaks the silence.

"Well, he let me on the team, so I must have done something right." I just nod my head while continuing to eat my food.

"Bonnie, Ana, you two should have seen Stefan today. Tyler threw a ball right at him, and..."

"Yeah, I was there so I saw it." I reply.

"I heard" Bonnie replies.

"Why don't you tell Stefan about your family?" Elena says to Bonnie.

"Um, divorced. No mom. Live with my dad."

"No, about the witches. Bonnie's family has a lineage of witches. It's really cool."" Cool isn't the word I'd use."

"I would." I say to her and she smiles at me.

" Well, it's certainly interesting. I'm not too versed, but I do know that there's a history of Celtic druids that migrated here in the 1800s." Stefan says to her.

"My family came by way of Salem." Bonnie says

"Really? Salem witches?"

"Yeah."

"I would say that's pretty cool."

"Really? Why?"

"Salem witches are heroic examples of individualism and nonconformity."

"Yeah, they are." Bonnie says as doorbell rings. At the door are Caroline and Stefan's brother, Damon, another vampire. I notice Stefan  trying to make his brother leave to not be invited in. But his efforts are destroyed when Elena invites Damon in.

______________________________________

We ended up in the  living room having cake and drinking cofee. "I cannot believe that Mr. Tanner let you on the team. Tyler must be seething. But good for you. Go for it." Care says as i notice scarf around her neck which gives me answers, that Damon was responsible for everything.

"That's what I always tell him. You have to engage. You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it." Damon says.

"Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today. It's only because you missed summer camp. God, I don't know how you're ever going to learn the routines."

"Bonnie and I will work with her she'll get it" I defend my sister.

"I guess we can put her in the back."

"Caroline..."I said warning her to stop.

"You know, you don't seem like the cheerleader type, Elena or you Ana." Damon says to us.

"Oh, it's just 'cause their parents died. Yeah, I mean, they're just totally going through a blah phase. They used to be way more fun. And I say that with complete sensitivity."

"I'm sorry, Elena, Ana. I know what it's like to lose both your parents. In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person we've ever cared about die."Obviosly when you're immortal.

"We don't need to get into that right now, Damon." Stefan tries to stop him but he continues talking.

"Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry. The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up. Mmm."

Later I go with Bonnie to see if Elena needs help in the kitchen and she's talking to Damon, which I didn't like. And after little more time the night is finally over.

______________________________________

Our school pre-game ritual is burning jersey of the opposite team to bring up everyone's spirit. Tanner is if I say so myself desperately trying to get crowds attention to give his speech of encouragement like every year."Wait, wait, wait, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Let's be honest here. In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us!"Boos came from the crowd. "But that is about to change. "he says as everybody is cheers. "We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offense, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these. Let's give it up for Stefan Salvatore!" I cheer with others as I see Tyler looking pissed. His my childhood friend but what I don't like about him is his overt jealously.

I see Jeremy and Tyler later fighting I ran up to them and thankfully Stefan stops them.

_____________________________________

Later in the evening I heard Tanner was attacked and killed. I didn't like him very much but no one deserves to die like that from an 'animal attack'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
3K 140 13
Note: If you haven't read my first book, I highly suggest you do that as this story is a sequel and will probably make no sense without knowing the b...
36.2K 984 26
"I know him." Anastasia's words came out twisted, as her wicked brother stared at her with bewilderment. Perhaps talking about Elijah was not her bri...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

21.7K 898 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...