Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess

By The_Silent_Whisperer

An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. T... More

G L I M P S E
A E S T H E T I C S
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
P R O L O G U E
1[updated]
2[updated]
3.
4.
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 3
5.
6.
7.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R S
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 4
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Very Important
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Special appearance.
49.
50.
A/N (important)
51.
52.
Bonus Chapter
A/N
A/N (2)
P A R T ~ I I
Dedication
Character Sketch
1.
2. (part 2)
A/N

35.

2.4K 107 35
By The_Silent_Whisperer

Amayra's narrative

"Amayra!"

The loud voice brought me back from my thoughts. I looked at Angel, as she gestured me about something. I followed her pointed finger and my gaze landed on Mr. Samarth, who was looking at me. A blush spread across my cheeks as I noticed the entire class staring at me.

"Are you alright Amayra?" He asked.
I nodded my head and gestured him to continue, embarrassed.
The class continued as a paper ball landed on desk. I picked it up and unfolded it.

'Pathetic mute.'

I ignored the note until another paper ball was thrown.

'I bet you're a burden on your family.'

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I breathed deeply to calm myself.

Is that true?

Am I a burden on my family?

Yes I am.

I mean, every parent expect their children to have good grades and a good job. I could get good grades for them, but who would give a job to a mute like me? In short, I really am a burden.
It's not that I don't want to speak, but I'm too habitual to not speaking. I feel comfortable and I don't want to make an effort. It's easy to not speak rather than speaking something which could offend anyone.

The tears I tried so hard to control finally fell down. I wiped them immediately, trying not to disturb the classes. Another paper came but before I could react, a large hand grabbed it. I snapped my head towards the person.

"Who did it?"

Mr. Samarth asked calmly, scanning the whole classroom with his eyes. Everyone looked at each other, trying to catch the person.

"What's written in it, sir?" A girl asked, looking at him.
"You're a loser," he revealed the contents of the paper. He reached out for the other papers on my desk and read them.

"Pathetic mute."

"You're a burden on your family?" He raised his eyebrows, looking at the crowd of students in challenge. "I dare that person to confess," he said. A few students pointed to a boy at the back seats as I looked down.

"How can you say something like that?!"

"How shameless! Don't you have a heart?"

"You shouldn't say something like that to someone!"

A number of voices rose, defending me. My classmates were usually very supportive. Even as the children of wealthy families, they weren't spoilt rotten and respected everyone. However, since the boy was from an influential family, some people didn't dare say anything.

"You're going to be suspended for ten days and take it as a lesson," Mr. Samarth began calmly.

"I don't think you have the authority to do it. Only the principal can!" The boy challenged haughtily.

"Oh, I do. I'll make sure of it," he spoke dismissively and looked at him.

"My dad won't leave you-"

"I don't fear your dad. Do whatever you can but for now," he stared at him.

"Out!" He gritted his teeth in anger.

"I won't-" the boy started but was interrupted.

"Out of the class or I'll make sure your dad is bankrupt by the evening," a boy suddenly says, as everyone looked at him. I looked at the front, only to notice a boy with black hair and beautiful honey brown eyes glaring at the boy in the back. Whispers flew around as everyone started talking. The guy who threw paper balls at me suddenly looked pale as he silently walked out of the classroom, before throwing a glare at me. I stiffened at the action, when suddenly my teacher spoke.

"I dare you to look at her!" Mr. Samarth spoke furiously, as the boy immediately left.

"Don't worry. He won't do anything," he assured me, as I nodded lightly. Everyone continued their work as the teaching resumed. My eyes landed on the guy who helped me earlier and stared at him. He suddenly looked back at me and I tensed up. However, he gave me a nod and focused back on the teacher.

He was beautiful. Shiny black hairs and beautiful honey brown eyes, perfect figure and charmingly handsome. I know he's the crush of many in our class. He was very good looking.

"Hey, do you like him?" Angel asked me in a whisper, leaving me looking at her in disbelief. I shook my head. I don't like him. A glance of disbelief was all I recieved and I shrugged internally.

The time soon passed as it was the time of our second recess. Just an hour more and I could go home. I walked out of the classroom and Ryan was in front of me.

"Do you wish to go somewhere Miss?" He asked. Using my phone I inform him that I want to be left alone. He denied clearly as I felt myself pouting internally. My father has ordered him to stay with me all the times. I immediately called my father using Ryan's phone. Ryan did the work of informing my father that I wanted to talk to him as the call connected.

"Yes baby?" I heard his voice. I quickly sent him a text with my phone.
"No, it's for your own safety darling," I heard him say. I had asked him to make Ryan leave me and just wait for my classes to be completed. I don't want him following me all the time.

"No Amayra, you're not doing it. I don't want any negotiations on this. I want you safe, got it?" Abhimanyu's voice reached my ears as I bit my tongue. I agreed eventually, as I sent my father the text to convey the same.

The recess was about to end. I think I want to use the washroom. I excused myself and Ryan, for the first time, left me alone. He can't possibly follow me inside the washroom right? It was located farther away from my the classrooms and only after a few steps away, led to a large deserted area which was more like a very small forest. The whole campus was situated in an isolated area.

I used the washroom and came outside to wash my hands when the door of the washroom was suddenly banged open. Startled, I looked at the door, only to notice a few boys blocking my way.

What are they doing here?!

Panicked, I looked around helplessly as they made their way to me.

"She's just like I heard. Pretty beautiful I must say," I heard one of the boys as they made their way towards me.

The other ones agreed and all of a sudden I found myself trapped inside the washroom.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as they put their hands on me. I tried to run away, but one of the boys trapped my hands in his by holding them from behind. The other boy continued to touch me without any permission and nuzzled his face in my neck. This action of his left me frozen on the spot as flashbacks of the night I ran away from Daksh's house made their way into my mind.

That man.

Remembering the way he touched me, ripped apart my clothes and was so close to destroying me, I couldn't help the shudder of fear that ran down my spine. I thrashed around vigorously to free myself from the person's grasp. I felt as if everything was closing on me and an invisible force was choking me. Tears ran past my cheeks unstoppably as I gasped lightly.

I'm having a panic attack!

Part 2

A slap suddenly landed on my cheek as my head whipped to the side at its impact. I felt something wet flowing down my chin from the corner of my lips, only to realize that it was blood. My head was spinning and the panic didn't help either. My eyes were about to close but a sharp pain shooting up my scalp kept me conscious. The person in front of me clutched my hair in a tight grip.

"How dare you create trouble you brat!" He spoke angrily. He gripped my cheeks harshly as I continuously tried to move away from him.

What did I do to him?!

He leaned down slowly and I froze instantly as his lips landed on my cheek, "So soft," he moaned.

I felt as if I couldn't move a muscle. He leisurely took his time licking my cheek and I felt a shiver of disgust flowing through my body. A gasp escaped my lips as he bit my skin. A painful whimper escaped my lips at his heinous actions.

The boy was suddenly thrown off of me and I fell down with a thud as the other one left me. My face was burning with the sensation of the blow earlier; my throat was paining.

"How dare you touch her!" I heard Ryan say as he landed a series of punches to one of the boys. He was obviously stronger than these boys. He was busy pummeling one of them when unexpectedly, he fell down, unconscious. My eyes widened in shock as I looked at one of the boys holding an iron rod in his hands.

I gasped in shock and didn't wait for a moment and ran out of the washroom into the woods from the other side of the hallway. I heard several loud footsteps following me and increased my speed. Running deeper and deeper, I hid myself behind a large wild tree.

"You bitch! Come out!"

I heard a loud shout.

"Come on! I know you'll enjoy!"

I shook my head as I heard that. Tears silently fell down my cheeks as I heard those words.

I don't know if Ryan is alright. They hit him on the head so badly. I just hope he's fine.

"Come on baby. You're such a pretty little thing. We'll enjoy sweetheart!"

I shivered at his menacing tone. That endearment never felt so disgusting. My father, mother and brother call me baby, but it never felt so dirty.

With trembling hands, I whipped out my phone from my pocket and dialled a number.

No network?!

I cupped my mouth helplessly and felt myself breaking down. I moved a little and looked back at the phone, desperately trying to catch the signal.

I almost bursted into tears as I saw the signal bar showing the network signal. I immediately dialled the number again and pleaded for the person to pick up.

Please, please, please, pick up the phone!

***

Abhimanyu's narrative

"I think you should reconsider these designs," Mehra spoke sharply to the other man present in the room.

"We're going to paying you enough. If that's how you're going to do it, I'm afraid it won't work," he looked at his watch.

"Mr. Yuvraj has an important meeting in an hour. I think you should improve the quality of the designs and maybe we could consider the collaboration," he nodded at me as I walked out of the meeting room.

"They aren't meeting our demands," Mehra says.

"Cancel the collaboration," I ordered.

"But we may face a loss-"

"Rousseau is known for its exquisite features and intricate designs. If we fail to provide the best, it could affect us in the long term. Our watches are known to be the best and I won't settle for anything less," I reply in a blank tone. Mehra nodded and went away.

I entered my cabin and sat down on my chair. Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply. A knock was heard as I ordered the person to come in.

"We've a meeting in half an hour at the Singhania office," Rishi looked at me.

"Yeah, I'll be there," I reply.

I have been feeling tired lately due to the continous work. I've even got no time for Amayra and that's worrying me. Even though Dad has appointed Ryan to follow her at all times, I couldn't help but worry about her. Trisha's been a problem lately and I'm frustrated that we couldn't get rid of her sooner. Not until a certain ex bestfriend of my father is killed and then, we could finally throw her out of the family. That's simply because we got to get rid of the bigger problem first. If we do anything with Trisha, that man could destroy our reputation or harm my family behind the scenes. And I couldn't afford that.

We reached the Singhania office and went directly inside the conference room on the President's floor.

"Good afternoon gentlemen," I greeted emotionlessly.

A series of greetings were heard as I took my seat. The meeting began as we discussed the deal. I was listening to the people speaking and looking at the presentation on the large screen.

Suddenly, Mehra forwarded me my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 3.5K 19
BOOK 1 IN THE ECHOES SERIES In the realm of power and dominance, the Singhania's stood tall as one of India's most influential families. With a firm...
397K 22.9K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
333K 27.7K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
66.6K 2.9K 38
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...