Fake Boyfriend

By yoonmin4ever_taekook

What will happen when Jungkook asks university's bad boy to be his fake boyfriend? Contains - Fluff ๐Ÿ’ž sligh... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

562 22 0
By yoonmin4ever_taekook

Continue from yoongi and hoseok's pov:

Yoongi and hoseok has been married since a year. They had a love hate relationship before they started to date.

They were more of  frenemies. They met when yoongi was incharge of a case and hoseok was incharge to take take of the patient who was sentenced to jail. Yoongi kept interrupting hoseok which made him more angry and they had a fight (verbally).
But after that they kept meeting each other and slowly realized their feelings. Yoongi was the first one to propose him and yoongi's whole family was shocked seeing him being affectionate with hoseok.

It's been a ayear simsce they got married but he noticed that hoseok has been acting different from last one month. He thought that it might be his work or he not giving him much attention.

Yoongi was worried about hoseok's strange behaviour. Even his family noticed it and his mom asked him to talk to him.

Yoongi took a day off and and hoseok to also do it. They went to a café to have their breakfast and then went to do some shopping. Hoseok was enjoying the date alot and yoongi was happy seeing him happy. After shopping they decided to go for a long drive and went to the countryside. Yoongi was laying on hoseok's lap and he kept caressing his hair. After some time yoongi spoke," baby? Are you alright?"

Hoseok taken off guard by the question replied, "yes yoonie I m absolutely fine".

"Do you think you can lie to me?" Yoongi got up and sat in front of him with a frown.

"No". He said while looking down.

"Then tell me, what's happening? Is there someone troubling you? You know your husband is a commissioner. And no one can dare to do anything to you. Don't be afraid and tell me love". He said soo politely that hoseok felt like he can melt anytime.

He looked up with tears in his eyes, " I know and don't worry no one is bothering me.

Trust me when I say I love you cause I really love you yoonie. Even though we had fights in the beginning we met but that doesn't mean anything. All I want is you and only you. But from past one month I saw this boy in the university where I m working. He is a first year student and he looks so cute and beautiful. We clicked so fast and became friends. But the feeling which I have for him is more than friends. It's the same feeling I have for you darling. It's the feeling of love. I really love him and I love you too alot. You was and will always be my first and true love and I m more than happy that we are married but now I want this boy too. I want to love him and be with him too. Please don't feel like I m cheating on you. I never ever did that, I just meet jimin and we just talk. But I don't know what to do now. I feel so pathetic right now" and started to cry.

Yoongi heard him from start and and was shocked. He trusts his husband with his own life and is always ready to sacrifice himself for his love. He immediately hugged hoseok and comforted him.

Hoseok kept saying sorry' s and love you's and yoongi just hugged him tightly swaying his body from left to right and kept saying seet nothing to him to calm him down.

After half an hour of crying and hugging they backed of and yoongi delicately kissed his left eye,right eye then his forehead, nose and then lips. Hoseok knew this is yoongi's way of showing him his love. Yoongi always believed in actions more that words and this was a proof.

After kissing yoongi spoke," I know it might be tough for you to go through this dilemma of feelings but it's ok I trust you alot and i know you will make a wise decision. And you know even if we are married and love each other we are still friends right? And don't worry I will always support whatever decision you take but please don't hide things from me. It hurts. Now tell me can I meet this jimin you are talking about and see if he is really that cute that you fall for him. What if I also fall for him?

"Polyramory! Well do you want to see him?"

"Well yea i m now curious about him so yea i do want to meet him"

"Fine then, we would always meet around 11 so come at that time. You can meet him too. And one more thing, can we please not the our family about this right now. I don't want to rush it."

"Sure, anything for you love"

And that's how they spend thier date with each other with hoseok laughing and teasing yoongi while yoongi wanting nothing but a sleep.

..................................................................
Back to present

By the time jimin completed sharing his story he finished two bottles of soju. Jungkook took care of him and made him sleep.

He received a text from taehyung

Taehyungie hyungi:

Hey, just wanted to ask that do want to have breakfast with me tomorrow and then go to university?

                                           My bunny:

Yea sure,but what's the occasion?

Taehyungie hyungie:

It's nothing, I just want people to know we are dating. 

My bunny:

Oh ok understood. Well thanks alot for keeping up this act with me.

Taehyungie hyungie :

It's ok jungkookie, I m more than happy to help you and never ever say thanks to me

My bunny:

Ok ok i won't, well see you tomorrow bye hyungie

Taehyungie hyung:

Bye baby *wink*

Jungkook smiled at the reply and went to sleep.

And taehyung? Well he couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about his breakfast date for tomorrow.

After struggling to not to think more about his bunny which is impossible he finally slept.

The next morning came and jimin decided to take a break after having the hangover.

Jungkook's mom gave him painkillers and jungkook left for the breakfast date with taehyung.

They reached a beautiful café and took a place near window.

Jungkook ordered pancakes with banana milk and taehyung ordered some croissant and coffee.

They were causally talking and taehyung flirting every now and then.  From far they really looked like a couple in love.

The waitress came to them with a Polaroid camera and told them that the café takes the photo of the couples who visit them and put it on their display board. Jungkook was hesitant to it but taehyung agreed and they took a cute photo. The waitress showed them the photo and then put it on the board.

Jungkook drank his banana milk in one go and got a white moustache on his face.

Taehyung chuckled and took a tissue and wiped it off catching jungkook off guard.

He threw the tissue and jungkook was blushing.

He didn't knew that taehyung can be this good actor. He acts so good to be a perfect boyfriend everybody dreams of, little did he knew that taehyung never acted of being his fake boyfriend from the very first day they kissed.

Taehyung has already considered him as his boyfriend,his love of the life and can do anything to keep jungkook safe and warm.

They left the café and we're going towards the bike when sltaehyjg suddenly said

"Kookie you go towards the bike I will come in a min."

"Ok hyungie but what happened?"

"Washroom" and ran away.

Jungkook stood there and laughed the the childish behaviour of the elder.

After few minutes taehyung came back but he was blushing.

"Are you ok hyung? Your face looks red".

"Ah no it's nothing let's go."

They left and went towards their university.

They both bid bye to each other and taehyung left a peck on his lips and left.

He saw doctor hoseok coming towards his direction

"Hey jungkook, is jimin absent?" Hoseok asked as he was worried about the younger after yesterday's incident.

"Hello hoseok-shi yes he was not feeling well since yesterday so he took a day off".

"Oh ok , thank you" and he left.

"These people are so obvious but still they can't understand each other's feelings" jungkook thought and left for his class.

-------------------------------

Well...today's chapter was mostly about sope...i just want to make all the charecters main in this story ...taekook is obvio main but it's better if all the charecters get a good role.

Anyways thanks for reading,

Don't forget to vote and comment

💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.4K 21
โ— EDITING โ— โ— Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline โ— โ€ขKim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
710K 25.2K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
623K 15.5K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly๏ฟผ in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
257K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...