The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The Night of the Comet 1x02

1.5K 33 0
By natasha-mikaelson

The attack on Vickie Donovan left town to be on edge. Because nothing ever happens in Mystic Falls and now all of a sudden during are annual back to school party someone is attacked. It's hard for people to wrap their heads around it. Matt is taking what happened pretty hard which is normal considering she is his sister and his mom isn't around because she has more important things to do than taking care of her children. Plus Matt is only in high school and he has to take care for both of them, considering Vickie's drug problem.

"Elena, we need to go!" I shout as I take my bag. She heads out of her room heading towards the stairs from where Jenna is coming.

  "Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" She stops us and asks us.

"Depends on where you're going." I say thou she does looks amazing in it.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?"She says.

"Sexy stewardess."I say as Jenna puts her hair up.

"Boozy housewife." Elena says as Jenna lets it down.

"Up it is. You're feisty today." Jenna says to Elena.

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?" She says.

"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse."Jenna says then she pauses.

"There is no wood shop, is there?"

"No." I answer.

"Yeah.?"

_____________________________________
"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline says as we walk the hallway with Bonnie.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. "

"Do you believe her?" I ask

"I mean Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Oh, Bonnie if only you knew.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline says.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asks.

"I don't know. I was drunk."

_____________________________________

When Elena joined us at the grill she still had the biggest smile on her face. Which was honestly weird but I was happy for her if only it wasn't because of Stefan, but I'll take Sheila's advice and keep quite about it for time being until I learn more.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie says to us.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. "Caroline says

"Caroline, that's insensitive." I scold her.

"So then what?" Caroline asks Elena.

"So then nothing."

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?"

"Nope. We didn't go there." Thank god there wasn't, I want Elena to be happy but not with a vampire who might have attacked Vicki.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends and sister. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline says.

"Exactly, sister here, who doesn't wanna hear it." I say to them.

"We just talked for hours." Elena replies ignoring me, how rude of her.

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

" Disgusting, Care, disgusting." I say to her.

"Profound." Elena says and gets up.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie and I ask.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do." And she leaves before I can stop her.

______________________________________

I went to hospital to bring Matt something to eat. I knock on the door and he looks both shocked and relieved.

"Hey, Mattie" I set down the food for him and flowers for Vickie when she wakes up.

"Ana... I didn't know you were coming. "

"I wanted to check on you, how you were  handling everything." I look at Vickie. "How is she? "

"She's getting as much as rest as possible. She did say something weird thou."

"What did she say" I ask becoming intrigued.

"She said she was attacked by a vampire."

"A vampire? Are you sure?"

"That's what she said"

"Like a Dracula?" I joke even thou I know what he said is true.

"I know it's insane but that's what she said. And also did you happen to see Stefan Salvatore while coming here?"

"No, why?"

"I swear I saw him coming out of Vickie's room and I followed him and he just disapered. Be careful around him."So he had a chance to kill her and didn't, maybe he wasn't the vampire who attacked her.

"Maybe it wasn't him , maybe you just saw wrong. I have to go but I will be careful, don't worry." I reassure him and then hug him goodby.

"Thanks for the food Ana, by"

"No problem Matt you're family, by" I say then leave.

_______________________________________

At home Elena comes with skeptical look. "How did your meeting with Stefan go?"I ask her and Jenna turn to us interested too.

"He's on the rebound and has raging family issues."

"I'm not suprised."

"Why"Elena asks worriedly.

"When he asked if he had sibling he sad and I quote 'None that I talk to' I mean you and Jeremy get on my nerves but I could never not talk to you guys." Plus he's a vampire I add to myself.

"Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend. Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues or cheating issues. Or amphetamine issues."Jenna says. And then we hear Jeremy comes in and Jenna goes to threaten him to stop skipping classes.

______________________________________

At town square I am handing program for comet with Elena and Bonnie while talking about Stefan. "Tonight, night of the comet! Would you like a program?" I ask for what feels like thousand time.

"He didn't call, huh" Bonnie asks Elena concerned.

"Or text. But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part."

"That's an important milestone in any relationship."

"Isn't it? The timing is wrong, anyway."

"When is it ever right?" I ask I might not like that he is vampire but she is happy because of him.

"I'm not ready, Bonnie, Ana."

"Who is?" Bonnie asks.

"At least I put myself out there."

"Is that what you're calling it?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"All we're hearing is reasons why you can't."

______________________________________

When the sun set I was helping Care and Bon to pass out candles. And then like during most events everyone went to the grill. I was talking with Tyler when Jeremy came and ask."Hey, has anyone seen Vicki?"

"You're her stalker. You tell us." Tyler answers.

"I can't find her."

"She probably found somebody else to party with. Sorry, pill pusher, I guess you've been replaced."

"Ty, don't be an ass." I say to him while Elena at the same time asks "What's with the pill pusher?"

" Ask him." Ty answers

"You wanna do this right now?" Jeremy asks.

"Are you dealing?" Elena asks.

"She's never gonna go for you." Tyler says to him.

"She already did. Over and over and over again." Jeremy retorts.

"Yeah, right."

"You slept with Vicki Donovan? I mean, Vicki Donovan slept with you?" Caroline says and I hit her arm.

"There's no way."

"And I didn't even have to force her into it."

"What the hell is he talking about, Ty?" Matt asks.

"Nothing, man, just ignore him, he's a punk." Tyler answers.

"You know what, how about all of you shut up and help me find my sister?"

"We'll check the back." Bonnie says.

"I'll come with you" I say not wanting to be there for the fight that's gonna happen between Elena and Jeremy.

______________________________________

I'm seating at the grill with Caroline and Bonnie when Care says"Ugh, it's just so much drama. Ever notice how the druggies are the biggest attention whores?"

I nod in agreement while Bonnie says "Yeah."

Stefan comes to us "Excuse me. Hi."

"Hi." I say.

"Um, have you guys seen Elena?"

"I think she went home. I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email. She is big on texting, and you can tell her...'I said so'." Bonnie says to him.

"Thank you." She hands him the paper and gasps. I guess she had a vision it happens to witches sometimes when they touch a vampire.

"You ok?"

"What happened to you? That's so rude. I'm sorry. Excuse me."

"Yeah, she kind of wigs out. It's like her thing." Caroline says to him, I say by to her and head home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 984 26
"I know him." Anastasia's words came out twisted, as her wicked brother stared at her with bewilderment. Perhaps talking about Elijah was not her bri...
70.7K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
3K 140 13
Note: If you haven't read my first book, I highly suggest you do that as this story is a sequel and will probably make no sense without knowing the b...
4K 160 30
After a case of mistaken identity and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Amelia Thatcher is kidnapped by vampires Rose and Trevor. When the...