Our Then, Now, And Forever

By bellz_readz

This is Book1, if you've read it, please check out Book 2 Y/N moved to Korea with her sister to start a caree... More

Intro And Formalities
When He โ€ขFellโ€ข For Her
-The Start Of Curiosity-
-They Meet Again-
- She's The One He Kissed? -
-Are You Hyungs Girlfriend?-
-You Live Here?-
-Have We Fallen?-
-The Start Of Something-
-Not Official?-
-?????-
-Sleeping Arrangements-
-BYE-
-The Mall And Ziggy-
-โ‚ฉ2000-
-First Date-
-In Six Months-
-A Promise-
-The Airport-
-I Guess We'll Do Something Else-
-Clubbing with Tae-
-Our Lunch Guests-
-Our Lunch Guests 2-
-Finally 20-
-He Asked Me-
-Arrangements-
-The End?-

-What About James?-

9 3 0
By bellz_readz

Side Character Notes:

James Xue is 19, his lineage is Chinese but he was born and raised in the same country as you

Ziggy is feisty and sassy, he also has a weird voice kind of squeaky but raspy... Joon treats him like his son and Ziggy sees Joon as his dad...

———————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

The Next Morning...

Author: This was now your third day in Korea... all of your belongings were with you, except your 2 most treasured... your cats, Kimchi and Mochi... they had to go through specific procedures before being allowed into the country, so this morning you got a call from the facility saying that they were ready to be taken home, you were ecstatic and over the moon...

Y/N: Clare... I'm going to fetch Kimchi and Mochi ok... I'll bring them home and then go to work...

Clare: *still in bed* mmm ok... *half asleep*

Y/N: *dashes out the door as fast as lightning*

Author: of course, you had asked Bang Pd if you could come to work about 2 hours later, he said that was alright since the members would be busy with a shoot at that time...

Time skip At the facility...

Y/N: *sees her furbabies* awww I missed you so much... *grabs them and buries them in kisses*

Author: of course, they missed you with all their hearts and being... they licked you and snuggled in your warm embrace, although you never wanted this moment to end, you had work! So you finished up signing the documents and took them home...

Tae's POV

Earlier when you had left...

Author: as Tae stepped out of his apartment to leave for work, he saw a sudden blur of colour, the only way he knew it was you, was because you came out of your apartment, he thought of saying hi but you were gone in the blink of an eye...

Tae: *in mind* I wonder where she's rushing to at 8 am...

Namjoon: *walks out of his apartment* Morning Tae

Tae: hey hyung...

Namjoon: can I catch a ride with you today... yesterday when I rode my bike home my tyre popped...

Tae: sure hyung... did Ziggy eat the food I gave him?

Ziggy: *walks out of the apartment* Yeah... I did, and it was awful... the fact that you gave me tteokbokki without yellow radish is disgusting...

Tae: *sighs* at least I fed you... but actually, why didn't you just get your own food... I mean you don't live in a cage or anything, also you usually just raid Hyung's fridge...

Namjoon: he hurt his leg yesterday, so he couldn't get out of bed...

Tae: he looks perfectly fine to me...

Ziggy: *done face* miracles happen all the time alright...

Author: since Jk and Jimin are too young to drive, Jin is their ride...

Jin: BOYS *to Jk and Jimin* it's time to leave...

Jk and Jimin: coming hyung...

Jhope: *is on his way to wake Yoongi*

Author: Hobi is kinda like Yoongi's alarm clock... eventually they were all on their way to work...

Time skip to 12 pm...

Author: everyone is now at work and having lunch in the cafeteria... you were all sitting at the same table... and Tae was opposite you

Y/N: *happiness is visible all over your face as you quietly eat your food*

Tae: *in mind* aww... her smile is so pretty, I can't decide whether to look at her or my food...

Joon: *kicks Tae's leg and mouths the words "You're staring"*

Tae: *looks at his food and asks you a question* so
Y/N did something special happen this morning?

Y/N: Yes!!! Something actually did, I've missed their cuddles and kisses...

Author: Tae thought that maybe you had a boyfriend judging by what you had said...

Tae: *looks at his food feeling emotional* y-you have a boyfriend?

Y/N: a boyfriend? Well, I did...up until a week ago...

Author: you had broken up with James before you left your country, he was your boyfriend, it wasn't because you didn't love him, it was because the long-distance relationship was not working out, but you didn't miss him as much anymore.... You knew you were slowly starting to catch feelings for someone else... with every moment you spent with him...

Tae: a week ago?

Y/N: yeah... His name is James...

Tae: *curious eyes* why did you break up?

Namjoon: *whispers to Tae* don't you think that's a bit intrusive?

Y/N: *heard Namjoon* no it's ok, we broke up because the long-distance thing was not as easy as we thought, I mean when we were in college we tried but it was too difficult, and since Korea is much further than our colleges were, I didn't want to feel that way again...

Tae: oh... so did you end it?

Y/N: yeah... it was really difficult though, he didn't want to end it and even said he'd come all the way here, but even though my feelings for him aren't completely gone, I do have other things I'd like to pursue... *smiles to herself*

Tae: *in mind* other things?

Tae's POV

Time skip

Tae: *in his apartment, hangs his coat on the rack* how can I be in love with her already??? This is only like the 3rd day that I've known her...

Tae: I have to tell her, but what if she still loves that James guy or whatever his name was... wait... is it really even love... I mean doesn't it take a long time to fall in love with someone... maybe I should google

Author: Tae pulled out his phone from he's pocket and searched up how long it's takes to fall in love

Tae: it says 88 days for guys, pfft, I knew there was no way... *scrolls down* but this one says there no such thing as 'how long it takes to fall in love' and that it varies from person to person... *sighs and tosses his phone on the couch* I suppose I'm just a bit crazy...

Y/N's POV

Y/N: *in her room talking to her cats* Kochi ( that's what she calls her cats when she's talking to both of them at the same time ) what do I do... I like Tae, but I'm not completely over James... I mean we were together for such a long time....

Clare: *has been listening the whole time, barges in* who's Tae?

Y/N: were you eavesdropping!?

Clare: listen, I'm bored ok... now explain...

Author: Y/N had explained everything to Clare... about the job, the apartment, the fact that he lived across from you and of course how he had managed to get into your heart, while slowly pushing James out...

Clare: Wow... you guys are destined to be... I mean, coincidence after coincidence after coincidence, that's too much to ignore...

Y/N: but what about James?

Clare: what about James? *sarcastic* just date This new guy Toe or Taeyoon or whatever his name is, I mean his face looks like it was carved by angels...

Y/N: his name is Taehyung, and it's not just about his looks, although I do agree with you, his personality is even more attractive than his outward appearance, but it's not like James isn't attractive either... *realises she's exposed himself too much* uhh...

Clare: *smirk* Y/N this is crazy, I mean I'm obsessed with boys but I don't think I could fall as fast as you did... I'm impressed...

Y/N: * in mind* fall? Have I... Fallen?

                        ...TO BE CONTINUED...

Enjoyyyyy... I appreciate all of your time and views, don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 435 33
For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the fact that it has thorns..... His heart...
396 48 17
Mr. Kim Taehyung had many things in his hands now, success, his fans, his hyungs, money, even weird design furnitures but his life is boring, he feel...
45K 1.5K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
65.4K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...