Our Then, Now, And Forever

By bellz_readz

This is Book1, if you've read it, please check out Book 2 Y/N moved to Korea with her sister to start a caree... More

Intro And Formalities
When He โ€ขFellโ€ข For Her
-The Start Of Curiosity-
-They Meet Again-
- She's The One He Kissed? -
-Are You Hyungs Girlfriend?-
-What About James?-
-Have We Fallen?-
-The Start Of Something-
-Not Official?-
-?????-
-Sleeping Arrangements-
-BYE-
-The Mall And Ziggy-
-โ‚ฉ2000-
-First Date-
-In Six Months-
-A Promise-
-The Airport-
-I Guess We'll Do Something Else-
-Clubbing with Tae-
-Our Lunch Guests-
-Our Lunch Guests 2-
-Finally 20-
-He Asked Me-
-Arrangements-
-The End?-

-You Live Here?-

9 4 0
By bellz_readz

                                         Tae's POV

Author: there they all were... sitting and waiting...

Jk: finally you guys came.... I am so hungry, I was even willing to eat my fork...

Jimin: but... it seems like you guys came together *suspicious*

Tae: oh... we did, you see Y/N lost her car keys and since we were both coming here I gave her a ride...

Jimin: are you sure it was just a friendly gesture, and not..I don't know... a way to spend time together *snicker*

Author: Jimin was blatantly trying to get them caught, he just wanted the two of them to date because he just knew they were meant to be...

Jin: oh come on Jimin, they just met yesterday...

Jimin: uhh hellooo?... Have you never heard of love at first sight? *sassy*

Y/N: yes guys, it really was just a coincidence, and Tae was friendly enough to give me a ride...

Jimin: But- *gets cut off by Jin*

Jin: *to Jimin* shht... let's all sit now and eat

Author: during the meal Bang Pd had been observing you and Tae, since you came together, naturally the two seats that were left open for you both were next to each other, which meant you were seated together... he could tell by the way you interacted with one another that there was no question about it, you were meant to be...

Time skip

Author: after dinner, everyone wanted to go to a 노래방 (karaoke room) but you and Tae had a long day... TXT drained a lot of your energy, I mean of course they would, they're little boys packed with energy, so Tae asked if you wouldn't mind leaving early while the others go to Karaoke

Tae: Y/N, I'm a bit tired so would you mind if I drop you off at home now, or do you want to go to karaoke with them?

Y/N: oh I actually have to go home, my sister is there and I DO NOT want her to try cooking dinner for herself...

Tae: *laughs* it's Clare right? She seemed like a troublemaker

Y/N: yes she is, especially when it comes to her obsession with boys.... *eye roll*

Tae: must be a phase...

Y/N: I hope so *checks her watch* it's getting late we should probably go

Tae: yeah, let's say goodbye and then go

Y/N: Bye everyone see you at work tomorrow...

Everyone: Bye Y/N...

Namjoon: Tae, when you get home please can you feed Ziggy for me (Ziggy is Joon's pet lizard)

Tae: sure Hyung

Author: you both get into the car and start talking while you give him directions in between

Y/N: so do you all live in the same house?

Tae: no, we live in apartments, they're in the same building on the same floor, so it's kind of like living in one big house with many rooms I guess *chuckles*

Y/N: that sounds cool, Clare and I just moved into our apartment yesterday... you know after that whole incident

Y/N and Tae: *start blushing at the thought of yesterday*

Tae: *in mind* thank goodness it's dark and she can't see me blushing

Y/N : *in mind* I hope he can't see my face right now

Author: the ride was silent the rest of the way as the two were lost in their own thoughts, Y/N had forgotten to give Tae directions the rest of the way, and because he was so dazed he subconsciously drove back to his apartment building....

Y/N: oh... We're here already

Tae: oooh... sorry Y/N I was in such a daze that I seem to have driven us to my apartment building instead...

Y/N: *looks out the window at the building*

The Building :

( just pretend it's later at night )

Y/N: No, it looks like you got the right building...

Tae: but this is where I live...

Y/N: So... we live in the same building?

Tae: This must be a prank that you and the members decided to play on me *laughs* you guys got me... where are the hidden cameras... *laughs while hoping it is a prank*

Y/N: *looks at him with a strange look* Are you sure you aren't the one pranking me? I mean you were with me the whole time that I was with the members, so I wouldn't have been able to plot this without you hearing or seeing us...

Author: There were a few moments of silence... The two were lost in their thoughts... this was crazy, first the park then working at the same place and now this? The only thing it could be is destiny or fate...

Tae: well, I guess we were meant to meet somewhere along the many paths of life...

Y/N: I guess so...

Author: Just as you were about to say something Clare called you...

OTP:

Clare: Y/N!!! Where are you... I am starving, I mean it's freaking 21:46... and since we just moved in there aren't any groceries...

Y/N: Oh, I'll be right up... I'm outside

Clare: well hurry up... *aggressively cuts the call*

Author: Tae heard everything since Clare yelled at the top of her lungs over the phone...

Tae: She seems... more like the older sister...

Y/N: oh you heard everything? She has anger issues, especially when she's hungry...

Tae: yes I remember... yesterday I experienced it first hand *thinking about when Clare threw her hot chocolate at him* anyways let's go in... we shouldn't keep her waiting...

Author: you both got into the elevator...

Tae: Which Floor?

Y/N: 15th

Tae: *looks at you with wide eyes* heh? 15th... no way... now you're definitely pranking me...

Y/N: Why? You live on the 15th floor too? *sarcastic laugh*

Tae: yes... I actually do...

Y/N: *stops laughing, and stares at him with a concerned look*

Tae: so you must be the new person on our floor... I heard you moving things around last night...

Y/N: *her eyes resemble an owl's right now* this is crazy...

Author: they talked more about how coincidental all of this was on their way to the top... they live on the 15th floor... there are 16 levels in the building excluding underground parking...

Y/N: *standing at her door* Well this is my apartment...

Tae: *standing at his* this is mine... so we live opposite each other as well... how amusing...

Author: there have been so many coincidences between them that they don't even find it funny anymore... just weird

Y/N: *isn't even surprised at this point* Maybe we can have dinner sometime...

Tae: *in mind* just the two of us?

Author: it was almost like Y/N could tell what he was thinking judging by the look on his face...

Y/N: I meant with the members and Clare, sorry I should've been more specific...

Tae: no it's okay, I knew what you meant... * lies*

Author: there was an awkward silence...

Y/N: anyway I should head in...

Tae: Good night... *smiles*

Y/N: Good Night *smiles*

Author: both of you entered your apartments and let out a huge sigh...

                                     Y/N's POV

Y/N : *leaning with your back against the door* All these coincidences are tiring...

Clare: *she is really mad* ohhh... look who finally decided to show up...

Y/N: Clare... not now... I'm tired enough as it is

Clare: you're tired and I'm starving... so to save us both the trouble, just give me the food...

Author: you are too tired to even put up with Clare's teenage mood swings so you just cooperated... usually this would have led to a huge sister~against~sister argument... but when that happened you both always forgave each other and you very rarely argue anyway, you love each other and are each other's best friend... while Clare was eating her long-awaited dinner, you took a shower and headed to bed... you laid on your bed staring at the dark ceiling thinking about everything that happened today, especially about him (Tae)...

                                    Tae's POV

Author: he had felt the same way as you... tired, so he went over to Joon's apartment to feed Ziggy and then got ready for bed but just like you all he could do was stare at the dark ceiling thinking about the day he spent with you... "She's beautiful... on the outside but even more so on the inside..." That was the phrase etched in his mind... Why were you so easy to like?

Tae: *strokes Yeontan as he lies next to him* you know Tan, you're lucky to not have any cares in the world...

Tan: *is fast asleep and dreaming of playing with Tae...*

The Next Morning...

Thanks for reading 🥰, the next chapter will introduce 2 new characters who are very close to you, and have missed you dearly... also Ziggy is the only animal in this book that has the capability of speech... by some miracle 🙄 don't forget to comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 387 25
***Book 7 of BTS Delululand Series*** A chance meeting between the man and the woman is a bumpy one at best. Tae's initial reaction towards the woman...
46.7K 1.2K 100
Marriage AU (UNDER EDITING!) Y/N and her husband Kim Taehyung are married for two years now, everything changes one night when Taehyung finds himself...
23.4K 1.5K 47
He was poor but his love was pure โ™ฅ๏ธ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
124K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...