SOMETHING IS HIDDEN||KIM TAEH...

By TAE4ff

Something is hidden in between y/n and Taehyung but what and who's is hidden..... and whom is hiding??.... Le... More

Introduction
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
HAPPY NAMJOON DAY!!!!!✨✨
Part-12
I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT🥹✨
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Happy Birthday To Mee✨💕
Part-24
Part-25
HAPPY JIMIN DAY✨💜
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Happy V Day💕🥳
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Happy Sunshine day ☀️
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47

Part-23

85 2 0
By TAE4ff

Y/n: What do you mean by that huh?..

Taehyung: You understand very well What I mean!! If you liked him then why did you get arranged with me!! ...

Y/n: Aren't you blaming me ? You don't have trust on me!..

Taehyung: I have but your things which you were did today pissed me off so much!..

Y/n: And what about you huh? Didn't you pissed me off today!..

Taehyung looked at her in confusion while I looked at him in anger...

Taehyung: What are you saying?..

Y/n: Oh! Really! So! You don't know what I am saying to you ...

Taehyung nodded...

Y/n: F*ck off then! I don't want to talk to you! Go and sleep with your Jennie...

Taehyung: Jennie? Wait! Did you hate her? But why? What she did to you? She is such a pretty soul...

Y/n: Ohh! Yeah! She is! Right! Obviously for you she is your everything right!..

Taehyung:What do you mean Y/n?Can you tell me clearly?..

Y/n: Firstly you tell me! Why are you hugging in today in the collage at the middle of the ground!...

Taehyung: Did I? Wait I don't remember it!..

Y/n: Of course! You don't !

Taehyung:Wait Y/n! I remembered Yes Today at morning I hugged her because I--

Y/n: Because You liked her! Right?..

Taehyung: Not at all! I found her like my sister y/n!! And I hugged her beacuse her dress ripped from the front and her chest is visible clearly that's why to hide it I hugged her and later I gave my jacket to her!..

I listened to him carefully and understood everything...

Y/n: Ohh! But I thought...

Taehyung: You thought that I liked her? Now can I ask you that don't you have trust on me? And f*ck off that thing !... Tell me can't I hug or talk to any girl frankly!... Did I need your permission now to whom to talk or whom to hug. ..

Y/n:I-I a-am S-sorry!..

I realised my mistake and apologized him as it's not only about girls ... Boys also want freedom to live their lives as they want to live...

But it doesn't mean that I am controlling him... I didn't even thought that I was just got jealous... And I think it's a natural feeling....

So what Did I do wrong?Why he is blaming me like this ?..

Taehyung: Tell me y/n!..

Y/n: Taehyung I am said I am sorry ! It's was my fault that I misunderstood the sisuation and hurt you beacuse I got jealous but it doesn't mean at all that I am trying to controlling you or something else..You also get jealous I guess .... But I never said to you you were controlling on me or something else....

Taehyung: Whatever is it Y/n!, But the way you treat me today it's really not worth for me!..And if it's really worth so I aslo can do this with you then right?..

Y/n: Sorry*sad pout*

Taehyung didn't said anything and left from their while I felt guilty because I hurt him ....

This is this first time they with fought with each other and obviously it's a part of life .... if they can love each other they can fought too ..

*TIME SKIP*

It's dinner time and Taehyung didn't still in his room didn't come down stairs...

Y/n: Is he still angry on me?..

I left to our room and saw him working on his laptop...

I walked towards him while he noticed my presence without even glancing at me once...

Y/n: Tae.. come dinner is ready!..

I said in soft and calm voice but ended up getting a cold and rough reply..

Taehyung: I am not hungry*cold*...

Y/n: Why? Baby! You didn't eat anything from the morning! Ear something please!...

He looked at me in Shocked as I called him baby but again Ignored him ....

While I sighed and lie down on the bed...

He looked me at Confusion and said..

Taehyung: Why don't you eat your dinner?..

Y/n: How can I eat without you?..

He internally chuckled but doesn't show any expression and get back to
his work

While I sighed again and trying to sleep ..

Taehyung: Go and eat your dinner I am coming in few minutes!..

Hs said looking at his laptop while I smiled widely and get up from bed ..

Y/n:Okhyyyyy! Thank you!*smile*

With that I happily left from thier and he chuckled....

*TIME SKIP*

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up early in the morning and got ready and my teddy bear is still sleeping...

And I also didn't asked him up coz today is Sunday...

I don't know why I always woke early in the Sunday and feel sleepy in whole week....

Anyways, I got down to make breakfast for us ...

*TIME SKIP*

After morning breakfast I came back toh our room to wake him up ...

But I saw the bed empty and hearing the sound of shower from bathroom...

Y/n: Hmm! He is in bathroom...

I quickly gone to my cupboard and take out apology letter from it which I hidden in yesterday...

Y/n: I hope! He forgive me after reading this apology letter. .

I put that letter on the table and hide myself behind the curtains...

After sometime Taehyung came out from bathroom and walk towards mirror...

*TAEHYUNG POV*

I woke up as my phone started ringing loudly...

I picked it up and my morning goes in vain...

I am working on a presentation for so long and the now the other collage proffeser can't able to collab with us for thier personal reasons ....

My all hard work goes in vain and my mood too...

I Sighed and left to bathroom ..

After few minutes I came out from the bathroom and walks towards the mirror..

I saw a letter on the table ...

Taehyung: What is this? .

I was about to open it but ..

Y/n: Aaaaaahhhhh!....

I flinched and looks at the curtains where y/n got out ...

Taehyung: AAaaaaahh!..

I shouted and jumped on the bed while she looking me at shocked...

Y/n: Why are you Shouting?..

Taehyung: Beacuse you are shouting!...

Y/n: I was shouting beacuse I saw a cockroach behind the curtains!..

Taehyung: Wait! Why are you hiding behind the curtains?..

Y/n: Uhh! Beacuse of this!..

I picked up the letter which is slipped from his hand...

Taehyung: Is this letter is yours?..

Y/n: No, it is for you ! I wrote it!..

Taehyung: Why?..

I said while come down from bed.

Y/n: Sorry! Taehyung! This is an apology letter to you! I hope you will forgive me after reading this please read it!..

Taehyung: Hm!, I will read it later!..

Y/n: Please Taehyung Reas it now only please!..

Taehyung: I said na I will read later. Put it back on the table....

Y/n: Taehyung please read it once for me!..

Taehyung: DIDN'T YOU HEAR MY VOICE AT ONCE! I SAID I WILL READ IT LATER!! GET OUT FRON HERE !....

I flinched as he shout at me ...

I immediately put the letter on the table and left fro thier while some tears escape from my eyes....

Y/n: You don't love me Taehyung?*crying* Why you always shout at me!!*crying*.....

_____________________________________

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.2K 21
This story was about a girl who was an agent. She have mission to do and the mission need to be done at Bangtan High.Her mission is investigate one s...
123 30 30
What if one day you find your bias near your locality and suddenly he rings your doorbell? And when you take him in, you get to know that he's forgot...
8.3K 540 36
"The best place to hide is in plain sight" Y/N is the worlds best secret agent but her identity really isn't a secret at all. Her brother an idol. He...
36 0 4
Every single person have there own strength and weakness.....and within time she became his both strength and weakness too . there journey is differe...