Honkai Impact 3rd [Will Of Th...

By TheLazyYu

(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to he... More

(S1) A Helping Hand
(S1) Origin
(S1) Adjustment
(S1) Start of a new beginning
(S1) Voice I
(S1) Voice II
(S1) Trials
(S1) Squad V
(S1) Whispers of the Wind
(S1) Fate of the Wind
(S1) Hot & Cold
(Extra) - Distant Memory
(S1) - Retrieve
(S1) Strings of the Past
(S1) Bonds
(S1) Being
(S1) Words / Hell to be Unleashed
(S1) Enroute
(S1) Trampled
Author's note
(S1) The Devil's Return/ Herrscher
(S1) What the Future Holds
(S1) Final Lesson
(S1) A Reason [Finale]
(S2) Rumble
Author's Note 2
(S2) Initiate
[Extra] Rivals
(Preview for S3)
[Memory of Stars I ] Blood Contract
(S2) The Deep
[Special] Beloved Happy Birthday Kiana!
[Christmas Special AU] To be with you
(S2) Sea of Quanta (Pt.1)
[Memory of Stars II] - Divine War
(S2) Sea of Quanta (Pt.2)
(S2 Preview End) Menace
(S2) ReBorn & Punishment
( S2.1 ) Sweet as Candy
(S2) Sea of Quanta Pt. 3
(S2) A Similar World
(S2) Trails
(S2) Reunited
(S2) Arc Nights

(S2) Pact, And Moving Forward

576 23 8
By TheLazyYu

Midnight approaches, as the streets of Arc city is filled with lights

As well as the horrific scream in every corner...

"Care to repeat what you said?"

We could see Shiro who took out another group of bad guys that tried to mug him.

Around him were corpses surrounded, as he held one more victim at the throat slowly choking it out.

"Ghhhh... ahh!"

"That's what i fucking thought."

Coldly he swung down the crimson blade putting an end to the mugger's misery.

He drops the body down and let out a sigh. "Not even any answers, all blank checks."

For the entire night he was looking and searching of every part of the city for Kiana.

A moment has passed through his mind. Considering if he will take Rita's offer.

"No, don't even think about it." The male shook his head, denying it. Possibly there may be a chance that he'll be stabbed in the back.

Looking above the sky... the blade vanishes and wonders. "I wonder how Bronya and the others are doing."

Currently at Hyperion

Bronya is at her room hugging her knees with her eyes closed clearing her thoughts.

Now that the plan for their operation has started. The girl couldn't stop thinking about her past.

Living in a orphanage with her matushka, and with the other girls.

A knock on the door interrupted her.

"Bronya, get ready, Dr. Einstein told you and Theresa to go investigate an area that we are picking up Honkai signals.

She got up and opened the door to meet the tall captain.

"Da."

While she answered, even with her usual tone. The man understood that something is bothering.

"I'm all ears Bronya, what's on your mind."

Offered, she looks up and responded. "Cocolia, has been Bronya's matushka ever since she have found Bronya. The mastuhka is everything to Bronya."

Though she knew that her matushka have done many horrible things. She still can't bear to her guardian be punished.

"Everything will be alright kid... She will be only going behind the bars, once we captured her."

"Kanchou, do you promise Bronya for that?"

"Rest assured kid, I'm a man of my word."

Gently he placed his hand top of her head and smoothly rubbed it.

Or as we cultured men would say... A head pat.

"Thank you Kanchou." Comforted not by his words but also the captain's shown of affections. Bronya was now on tip top shape and was ready to go.

"I'm always for my valkyries, remember that."

He said so as he promised himself that he will try to protect the girls that are dedicating themselves to humanity.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah, Bronya perfect timing..." Dr. Einstein said as she was holding a high tech tablet. "As per your request, i have finally cracked the last encrypted data. That you have retrieved from the overseer's hidden archives."

Ein said with her face showing a bit of sadness. And since she's the one who removed the security bind, she's also the one who will first read it."

"It's good that everyone is here." The captain said, as Theresa and Bronya ready themselves to what detail was they about to see.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"To think that it has come to this... My friend, my ally, and my betrayer."

Turns out the last parts were all about Otto's thoughts regarding to the mysterious executioner.

"Genuine, i was happy to see you alive. After all these years, my hard work ain't for nothing."

"Now it comes to the next step of my plan, a path that we once took must be continued to be follow."

"A never ending torment that we will feel, hatred by this world. But i know that the two of us will accomplish this, as we are like brothers, who only have the same goal..."

"Yet..."

"Why have you changed..."

The next part revealed about Gaia's real name.

"Y/N... L/N."

"Why turn against me?"

"Didn't we have the same goal to protect the hero that has been burdened of saving the world."

"That's why we became what she doesn't wanted us to become. An opposite of the ally of justice."

"Regret only passed through my mind after of what happened at Siberia."

"That the reason he lost to HER. Is because i shot him. Weakening him in the process."

"But that's the choice i picked in order to move forward."

"So Y/N... If you ever get in my way."

"Then I'll do it again if that what makes you to give up."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/N... So the reason why he died. Was because of that man." Ein bit her lip, as she as well known who Gaia was before.

Yet she never told the others, as that was the promise made by Gaia himself.

"Y/N..." Theresa stated her saviour's name, who freed her and Amber's from the overseer's plans.

"Why haven't i noticed it sooner." Ein regretfully said as Tesla's guess was correct.

"What do you mean Doctor?" The captain asked clueless as well as Bronya.

"Their abilities are similar." Ein said and remembered her one on one talk with the twin tailed hot headed girl.

"Like Tesla said, Gaia may be the father of Shiro."

She provided more details such as the awakening of the crimson blades, as well as the flames made from shadows.

Additionally to even use the divine key thorns.

So it's either Shiro, is Y/N's incarnate. Or maybe Shiro is the son of Y/N.

"Well i can guess that's correct." Theresa voiced out. "Gaia is much more of a gentle type than him."

During the previous years when Gaia was serving Cecilia as a butler, he was a kind and heartwarming person, the opposite of Shiro, who has a foul mouth, and much to say a bit of an asshole.

"Indeed, and he either likes to tease certain girls like Tesla." Ein added.

"Doesn't he always do that to Kiana as well?" The captain asked.

"Mhm, Bronya can confirm."

While they are pondering of which kind of person Shiro really is.

"Regardless, he already knew that Y/N, L/N's blood flow through his veins."

The captain said turning the subject aside. "What past is past. Focus on the present, and the future shall be the future."

"That's what Shiro is really thinking right now."

They all smiled, neither the boy care of his memories. And just had one thing in my mind.

To bring back Kiana, and just as his older sister's last words. To watch over the young valkyrie.

"Everyone, we're picking up honkai energy signature in a island.

The group made their way to the console and the staff pinpointing the location at the radar.

"Bronya, Theresa, thoroughly check before we proceed, we will remain on stand by."

"Da!/ Alright then Kanchou."

Both the girls nod and get ready with their battlesuits.

Back in Arc City

Shiro stepped out of the convenience store after he bought some midnight snacks.

In his left arm holding are 2 packets of sweet bread. To be precise Melon Bread.

He goes towards the park and sat at the bench, leaning back he picks one and was about to open it when.

Shiro felt a familiar power surrounding him.

It was not hostile though, as he was relaxed while munching at his bread.

"What do you need me of?"

A small black hole manifested and the person revealed his true identity to him.

"It's been a while eh?

Sovereign lord."

To be continued

Sorry for the delay of updates, and SURPRISED, what revealed of Gaia's identity is Y/N, L/N which means it's was us all along.

That will be all for today thanks for sticking up with me. Peace out

Priorities are laid before my eyes, of course i won't be skipping you Luna (If only i can still play HI3RD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 135 14
(Takes place in Chapter 36 of the Honkai Comic 2nd Eruption) A what if scenario that Otto commanded Fu Hua to take Agata aka the Pseudo-Herrscher of...
101K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
7.5K 121 8
After the herrcher of the void is defeated by anti-entropy, Kiana is determined to fight back Schicksal after what they did to her. Kiana or K423 had...
21.7K 604 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...