๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay AstroViola

A bunch of sitcoms, rom-coms and crime podcasts in a cauldorn was how Flora Larusso was made. An unhealthy an... Higit pa

Cast
Act 1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Eight

Thirty Seven

274 5 7
Galing kay AstroViola

It was Flora's first time attending an All Valley Karate tournament and she had been extremely excited and anxious. She also switched her hair color back to brunette and chopped it off to a really short length because California's heat was torturous.

[Liked by hawkmoskowitz, d_meter, ethanewithane and 299 others]

floras_lavander_haze behold!  im entering a new eraaaaa!

....

The event started out really nicely for Flora. She came across Miguel's mum and grandma and had a polite chat with them. Later she met Helena and William. Those two were really excited to see their son compete as Eli hadn't informed them about participating the year before.

Now she was in the audience in a cooper suit and shorts, totally Kristen Stewart style. Her parents privilege got her front seats, and she invited Moon and Ethane to sit with her there.

Once the skills competition started Flora was really hooked and couldn't stop cheering. She disliked karate with a passion but she couldn't help but be stunned by how well trained the participants were. Demetri and Sam were really awesome with the kamas and daggers. Mitch spun the stick around really skill-fully even though Flora would say Taylor Lautner did it better. Even the Cobra Kai students were impressive. Tory made Flora's heart jump a little as she spun a sword around. And for a teenager in their level one Kenny was exceptionally good at breaking boards with his knuckles.

When Kyler headbutt the concrete and actually broke it, Flora's honest words were, " I was really hoping that he'd smash his skull and his last struggling brain cells would squeeze out."

" Amen." Moon told her, even she held a smile.

" Oh, I support Hawk's girl." Ethane told Moon, " Kyler's death would bring peace to my soul."

" I like you a lot better when you are sober, mate." Flora grinned, reaching out to bump her fist into his arm.

" Me too, girl!" He called back, " Needed the reefer to balance out the study steam though. Can't wait to attend Duke in the fa-"

He was cut off because Flora was cheering loudly when Eli stepped onto the mat. His eyes caught hers and he flashed her a grin before bowing at the audience. The referee said hai for him to begin as he broke the board being held in front of him in half and then the one in his side. Next he side-kicked and broke the board from his other side. Flora was chanting with Ethane so loudly while Moon giggled to see the silly pair and cheered too.

Next, Nate was on Chris' shoulders from where he held a board. Eli went to high kick there but missed it by a few. The crowd's cheering slowly died down, joining by some boos from the Cobra Kai supporters.

" Shame," Ethane shook his head sighing, " I was starting to think dude is hot."

Flora shot him a look before leaving her seat. Sure, non competitors and non senseis weren't allowed around the matt but Flora couldn't careless about it. Not that anyone noticed. The All Valley Karate Tournament security wasn't as strict as they were in the 80s. Not that it was strict in the 80s, Ali got in just fine in 1984.

" Hey, Flo!" Demetri greeted her with a high-five which caught Eli's attention and the discussion between him and Daniel came to an end.

" You were super badass with the kamas," She told him grinning.

" Oh-that thing was almost about to leave my hand," He horrifiedly said.

" Well, you prevented a potential massacre then," She patted his back proudly.

" That's for group murder, this'd be homicide," He informed her.

"Oh, bold of you to assume Cobra Kai wouldn't kill for fun after seeing a dead body just hanging there," She thoughtfully said, before saluting him and moving over to Eli who had been staring at her the whole time.

" You were amazing," She told him, edging really close.

" I missed a board, babe." Eli deadpanned.

" Hey! They were holding it too high, which makes me wonder what fabric do they use to make gis? My pants would've ripped easily." She shook her head sighing, " Screw the skills competition. You're an excellent fighter. Both dada and Johnny admits it."

" That's a comfort to hear," He flashed her a little smile.

" And I've got these tiniee-tiny braids-" She pointed at the little braids in the front, " They bring-"

" Good luck and positivity, yeah I heard you talk." He finished it for her.

" Today's gonna end well," She promised with a silly grin, " The last time I had these braids you got laid."

" Fucking witchcraft for sure," He nodded, holding her jaw and planting a lingering kiss on her lips.

" I'll be cheering you on, then." She grinned dorkily and he booped her nose transforming that grin into a chuckle. Back in December and January Flora would not believe that Eli fucking Moskowitz was now the reason every cell in her body danced crazily.

" You're awesome," Eli squeezed her hand before she was being called over by Daniel.

She squeezed his hand back before walking over to Daniel. Her dad looked like he was on the waiting list of some Ivy League School.

"Hey! You wanna stay here with the others?" Daniel asked with a smile.

" Isn't breaking All Valley Karate War security rules jail time?" She frowned confusedly.

" No." He blinked at her, " But the committee won't mind. I'm an ex member, remember?"

" Not really," She honestly said, " Can I also have a chair? These heels hurt."

" Yep, I will ask someon-"

" You want my luck band?" She offered, going through her bag.

" What's that?" Daniel frowned in oblivion.

" Jessi made me this luck bracelet the last time I was cut open brutally," She informed him with a smile as she took out the bracelet with indigo stones attached to it, " I don't really believe in the bracelet much but hey I'm still alive."

"Might as well need some goodluck with skills," He huffed accepting the bracelet and sliding it down his wrist.

" Witchcraft, I'm telling you dude!" Flora heard Eli saying it to Demetri.

" Nerds!" She called back to them loudly and Demetri puffed his chest out proudly.

.......

Eli cheered loudly as Demetri won against Robson of All Star Karate. He was really proud of his best friend. It was like a dream come true moment. Two best friends taking over the world together. The only difference was they were taking over it through karate and not a spaceship.

" Your little friend's lucky, he didn't have to face Cobra Kai." That annoying voice of Kylar said from behind making Eli's smile dissappear. And he turned to see him with his minions. Most of them used to worship Hawk a few months ago, " Can't say the same for you though," He laughed like the disgusting bully he was, " Lip!"

" Demetri's actually extremely tall," Flora boredly said from the chair she was sitting on, scrolling through or rather stalking Tom Holland's Instagram on her phone, " But maybe your vision is just as bad as your humor. And he could also beat your arse up," She finally looked up to look Kylar in the eye, " But does it really matter? It seems to me like you are getting your arse whooped either way. It's kind of your badluck really. Demetri's a bit...kinder than Eli."

" Dude!" Eli smacked the side of her arm but smirking all the same. He was proud of her. Because he could see her hand frozen and clutching her phone tightly, or how her knees struggled not to bounce but she still stood up to Kylar. Her voice was calm, the elegant smile stretched on her face and she maintained eye contact. Eli swore he was dating a sociopath with extra emotions.

" Don't dude me!" She exclaimed back, " You're the one with an arm breaking Ph.D."

" I thought we were over that!" He sighed at how dramatic she was.

" Keep on dreaming, sunshine." She grinned.

Kylar was moving on with his minions, dumbstruck by how easily he was ignored. Muttering mean stuff even his teammates couldn't take seriously.

" Next up in the quarterfinals is Kylar Park of Cobra Kai," The commentator announced, "Versus Eli Moskowitz of Miyagi-Do."

Eli glance back towards the mat for a quick second before looking back and Flora was fast to her feet excitedly. She pressed a firm kiss on his mouth, grinning, " I'd say break a leg but you might take that seriously. And I don't want you to go to juvie, I quite like you."

" Give him hell from you?" He offered with a smirk.

" Crucio it is," She admiringly gazed at him and Eli felt his heart jump. Must be really exhausting to be that adorable all the time, he thought.

He gave her a nod, and kissed her forehead quickly before moving onto the mat. Flora felt herself stop breathing for a moment. Because he just kissed her on the forehead publicly. It wasn't the butterflies effect anymore. This was Eli effect. She was blushing like a mad person.

Flora couldn't register what, when and how happened. There were three obvious hits. For all she knew Kylar was on the ground and Eli had won faster than Joe Jonas broke up with Taylor Swift. And Joe Jonas broke up with Taylor Swift in twenty seven seconds. Flora was a Nick's girl anyway.

Eli was definitely going to get a blowjob later.

She had been reading a lot of detailed smut about blowjobs to actually learn how to do it since porn made her feel uncomfortable and it was scripted anyway. After Eli ate her out in the shower, the memory was still swirling around in her mind, Flora wanted to please him the same way. It was like she was set on fire with the heat of desire all the time.

" Did you just destroy that thing in less than thirty seconds?" She chuckled amusedly, taking his hand once Eli walked off the mat grinning. Daniel clapped him on the back praising him before his attention went back to Sam.

Eli kissed her right temple, holding her from his side, as Flora's arm hung around his waist casually.

" If we weren't taken, I'd have kissed you, dude!" Demetri said, beamingly. Seeing Kylar get beat up was better than being the next valedictorian.

" We do love a good making out with homies scenario," Flora grinned from Eli's side.

" I'm not kissing him, Flo!" Eli chuckled at her silliness.

" Broke my heart, didn't you?" She joked even though she sounded serious for a second.

"Traitor." Demetri exclaimed pointing at Eli dramatically and the three of them erupted in a great laughter.

Up next fought Sam and Piper. Flora cheered so loudly to see how Sam used Johnny's teaching. Sam won the fight 2 to 1. Betrayal was written all over their father's face.

After that fought Robby and Kenny. The fight actually seemed okay until Robby decided to go brutal. On the final shot when Kenny was kicked across the face the whole crowd gasped. It was like forgetting how to breathe. Flora's hand clutched Eli's wrist from the horror. Now she could understand why Eli tried to threat Kenny out of Cobra Kai, he should've chosen a different approach though. When Kenny got up and left the mat Flora could finally breathe. As someone who didn't grow up seeing gnarly karate she did think for a second that Kenny was dead.

.......

" And now our first match of the semi finals will be Miguel Diaz of Eagle Fang versus Eli Moskowitz of Miyagi-Do." The commentator announced.

" Alright, don't forget to breathe out there, alright? How you feeling?" Daniel asked, patting Eli on the back.

" I'm okay," He replied, " Not exactly thrilled to be fighting my friend."

" It doesn't help that nobody's ever beaten Miguel either....shouldn't have said that out loud," Demetri sighed, before looking at Flora, " You better bring out your best cheering, nothing gets Eli fired up like your voice."

Daniel sniffed and Eli's cheeks turned red.

" Sorry to disappoint, but I'm neutral on this one," Flora informed the crew, " But both of them are our guys! So the odds are this way."

" And Johnny taught Eli too," Sam added, " There are good odds."

Daniel looked disappointedly at Sam, while Flora snuck up to Eli.

" Best of luck," She wished him, " I'm neutral on this one but you're my favourite fighter."

" I know," Eli smirked, holding out his fist for her and she chuckled bumping her fist into his.

Eli joined the mat with Miguel and they shared their secret but not so secret fist bump. Then the referee called for them to start fighting and the match began. It was an intense match, really. The one that really keeps one hooked, because they fought with their morals, respecting their opponent. Miguel was obviously the one to make the first strikes and Eli blocked all of them. The Diaz boy aimed to kick him on the chest but he was fast to block it. The match resumed after Eli had gotten up and Miguel jumped to throw a flying kick on him. But suddenly he let out a painful yell and collapsed on the matt.

Eli withdrew from his defense posture quickly, moving over and kneeling down beside Miguel who was yelling for his sensei. Johnny was fast to join the mat too, so was Flora, she hardly cared about the All Valley Karate Tournament rules when one of her best friends was in pain. The medics were called over and Flora let Miguel squeeze her hand and she didn't take it back even when the pressure of the squeeze turned her skin lifeless white. Eli also stayed by his side, unsure of what to think.

Once the medics took Miguel away, Flora left the matt with Eli, joining the other Miyagi-Dos. All of them were worried. Daniel kept glancing behind towards the way they took Miguel. 

" According to the karate injury statistics.....how bad does it look?" Flora asked Demetri.

" Very bad," He replied, " Won't be surprised if they need to cut him in a hal-"

" They won't need to cut him in a half," Eli sighed in exhaustion, putting his hand on Flora's shoulder, " It's probably a muscle pull."

" Unless it isn't," Demetri chimed in.

" Unless it isn't," Flora nodded, repeating after him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42K 1K 64
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...
227K 7.3K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...
7.1K 281 17
โ› always remember, uh-huh, the burning embers. i vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the great war. โœ ๊’ฐ๐Ÿฅ‹๊’ฑุ˜ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๊’ฑ โ†ท๐Ÿ–‡ j...
50.1K 1.5K 19
"Don't call me baby again You got your reasons I know that you're tryna be friends I know you mean it Don't call me baby again It's hard for me to go...