Twenty Eight

" This, if I remember correctly, is not the pendrive I gave you," Flora frowned looking at Demetri and Chris. The trio were standing by her locker 113, which Ethane was trying to break into and failing miserably. The curly haired, tall brunette boy was reeking of weed at almost 8 in the morning, while there Flora was, in her maroon pyjamas, too sleepy and late to choose an outfit. Good thing she had a leather jacket over it. It looked like an actual outfit then.

" Yeah, obviously. " Chris rolled his eyes, " You need a flashdrive to save large files. Not a pendrive. "

" Charming, " Flora excitedly said, a big smile on her face, " And whatever you say, the idea came from my absolutely brilliant mi-"

" You actually saw it on a Crime show." Demetri interrupted her deadpanning.

" Still breaks my heart that the third season was cancelled, dear." She sniffed before putting on a smile again.

" Did someone say heartbreak?" Ethane asked turning to face the trio, " Heartbreak. Also broke my heart, yes, heartbreak did. Broken hearts. Poets got them. Broken heart, broke heart, broke wallet. "

" How high are you, love?" Flora asked frowning, as she touched his forehead, it was sweaty and cold.

" Like Euphoria high?" He gave a charming grin.

" Hate that show, but I do love Rue," Flora grinned before glaring at him, " And stop trying to break into my locker for some drugs, I'll electrify you."

" You hot, but not that hot," He murmured as she took her hand back.

Flora's mini taser with the tiny red rose sticker was out now, which she always kept with herself. 

" Oh, you serious." He nodded, understanding, " Goodbye Captian, ye shall see me ...... nevermind, I forgot the next part." And then he was off.

" Farewell, " Flora called out and Ethane ran straight into a wall. And then he stood up, made it seem like he was meant to run into the wall and carried on.

" So Darren Jawbolt bites this dust." Flora informed the two boys, holding her hand out as Chris dropped the new Flashdrive in her palm, " Jeez, doesn't his name sound like a red flag?"

"You better not miss your shot, it took us two weeks to build it," Demetri determinedly told her, " Seduce him into distraction if necessary. "

" Of-course, hon," She dryly laughed, " Because nothing would give up our identity faste-"

" Yo, Flo!" Mitch called out joining the crew, taking a place beside Chris, " Did you hear? Timmy quit Cobra Kai."

Demetri raised an eyebrow to look at Flora, who smirked for a slight second before laughing out like a dork. Her stomach hurt and her eyes watered. Sure her goal was to make Timmy anxious and paranoid, to make sure every step he took, fright shadowed him but this was golden. This was better.

" Is she on drugs?" Mitch asked Demetri, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I am, love, " She laughed again, like a mad woman. If a normal person took as many pills as Flora took a day to survive, they'd overdose within a week. Why the fuck everything was so hilarious today, she couldn't explain it to herself or her friends. She slummed down against her locker, her legs stretched on both sides like a little kid's. While she made little snort sounds to compose her laughter.

The three boys grew bored of her laughter soon after so they engaged in a conversation about some comic book Flora never heard of. She took off her leather jacket, she could never understand how the delinquents squad wore it in the rom-coms in California's heat, or the greaser kids.