Nineteen

Flo🌸:

Coukd u come and get mw?

I m at my locker and I feel bananas

helppppwwirieke

Sam 🔮 :

Omg!

on my way.

Hold on.

Flora leaned her back against her locker. She felt horrible. Tired. So fucking exhausted. Either she was going to throw up or pass out and she couldn't trust herself to be on her own anymore. It was getting hotter every passing second and it hurt her to breathe. 

" Hey, Flora." She looked up to hear the familiar voice, Eli was standing right infront of her, right, she was mad at him and ignored all the texts he sent her the day before, she didn't even read them and deleted their chat. She was so angry yesterday and when everyone fell asleep her anger made its way out as tears.

"Birdie. " She managed a lazy grin, the grin that said she really didn't want to talk to him, maybe it was the lack of breath. 

" Did you see the texts I sent you?" He asked, trying to stay casual like the thought of her suddenly getting back to being cold-towards-only-him didn't rise his anxiety. 

" No." She replied before blinking a few times real quick. Yep, her shoulders were heavying and it was hurting her to stand.

" Are you alright?" He asked, taking a careful step forward, when he noticed how dull she looked, " Because you look like a-" He cut off,  a vampire who hasn't tasted blood in years.

" No." She replied, " I think I'm going to die." And then she let herself fall, only for him to catch her. Her chin was on his shoulder as her breath slowed.

" Shit!" He cussed, before carefully lifting her up. 

Flora was awake but weak, everything in her vision was blurry. But she saw it all, Eli's panicking voice, Sam arriving with Miguel.

Sam was terrified, she never had to deal with this alone, Daniel, Amanda or Jessica would always be there, and they always made sure neither Sam or Anthony had to watch these horrifying parts of Flora's illness. But now when she tried to call the emergency ambulance she had in her contacts just for in case, she couldn't look away from Flora and how she looked, almost dead, so pale. Her fingers trembled on her phone's keyboard as her breathing hitched. She was going to have a panic attack. 

So she shoved the phone into Miguel's hand and told him to call the ambulance and he immediately did.

" What the hell happened to her?" Demetri walked in, and he was in utter shock as well, " Please tell me its one of her violent crybaby acts."

Sam tossed her car keys to him, tears had finally made their way out, " There's a mini oxygen tank in my car's backseat, just go get it." 

Demetri caught the keys immediately and understanding his task he ran for the oxygen tank. 

Eli was looking at her though, blue eyes filled with worry and confusion, And that's what Flora remembered before everything went black.

............

Amanda and Daniel hadn't expected what they heard when Sam called them. But they arrived at the hospital soon after.