One

Amanda Larusso was anxious and worried when she looked at her daughter Flora Lavender Larusso from the kitchen across to the living room who was giggling with Sam while Anthony was unpacking the gifts Daniel had bought for him from the UK with a huge grin while chatting with his favourite sister. 

" Daniel..." Amanda signed with her hands on the kitchen counter, " Do you really think bringing her back was a good idea?"

Daniel looked over his daughter while standing side by Amanda, " The doctors said she's fine now...."

" I know but what if-" Amanda trailed off.

" Then we will fly back with her." Daniel promised, " But now our little girl needs a normal life, hell she deserves it."

" Yeah....but she just cured. Shouldn't we have waited? A village in the suburbs of London and LA are two really different scenes. "

" I know. And she's not getting enrolled into a school unless we are sure that she can handle it but I just thought.....she never had Christmas or met her family before Mandy...." Daniel sighed, " She's 16 now, and she's recovering. It's about time we slowly let her into the world."

" Into the world?" Amanda scoffed with a silly smile, seeing her younger daughter, " Miss just bleached her hair blonde when she found out she's gonna be normal like the others. Trust me, she seems pretty rebelliously recovered to me."

" Yeah she does." Daniel let out a light chuckle as silence fell over.

" Mummy, Dada...." Flora called out with a grin looking over her parents, " I'm going to the house dojo." 

" Alright sweetie. " Amanda said with a overwhelmed smile as Flora left the living room with Samantha. 

" Daniel...." Amanda looked over her husband, " No karate for her."

Daniel chuckled, " Please...she hated it even as a kid." But Amanda shot him a look as he nodded, " No karate for her, I promise. "

Amanda smiled a little pouring two glasses of Cristal, as the couple picked up their glasses and clicked their glasses together. 

" We did it Amanda, " Daniel spoke his eyes almost teary as a smile of happiness stained his lips.

" We did, didn't we?" She smiled back at him, hiding the tears that was taking place behind her eye line.

The Larussos. They were known all over the valley sure. There was Daniel Larusso himself and the fierce and intelligent Amanda Larusso. And then there was bonsai Badass Samantha Larusso and Anthony the secret nerd Larusso. 

But there were two other Larussos people were kind of unaware about. Samantha Larusso had a twin named Lucinda Larusso.  But she had to leave the world a little too early at the age of 7 months. 

She was diagnosed with S.C.I.D ( Severve Combined  Immune Deficiency) where the baby is born without any Immune system. The doctor couldn't catch it during the early phrase because of how rare the condition was.  They couldn't catch it until Lucinda had only a week left. She would get so much sick and she would cry continuously and the doctors thought that it was just a flu or a viral fever. 

Maybe that's when Amanda got pregnant again Daniel and Amanda got sick worried and sure enough Flora was born with the same condition. 

But this time they didn't wait, they flew straight to London, since it was the only place the treatment was available at the time. 

Flora was famous indeed, her name took place in the medical history of Europe. Kids like her were rare. The condition gets transfered into a child if their mother or father owns a faulty gene, and it happens to one in a million couples. Guess Daniel and Amanda were it.

Flora under went her first surgery when she was only 6 months old. Bone Marrow transplant between her and Daniel. But then Daniel and Amanda thought they would have to stay in London for just months. 

The big bomb was, it called 10 years, although later 10 went over 16, said her Immunity would take time to build and they needed worthy doctors. 

It was hard sure. But it was only 16 years for them, that's what Amanda said, but for Flora it was her whole life.

Amanda and Daniel tried long distance. Sometimes Daniel would fly back to London while Amanda would look after the dealer ship and Sometimes Amanda would fly back.

The house even owns a trunk filled with DVD tapes of Flora's daily life. And the whole Larusso family back in the US, Lucille, Louie & Mr.Miyagi and also the family from Amanda's side would watch them together. 

Mr.Miyagi once stayed at London with Daniel and Amanda while Samantha was under her grandmother's care when Amanda got pregnant with Anthony. And a few weeks after Amanda's cousin Jessica Andrews moved to London permanently for her niece too.

And even though the couple felt so guilty about it, they really hoped with it wasn't a girl this time too, since girls are most likely to get the condition. 

Anthony was born like Sam, normal. 

The Larussos and Mr.Miyagi once moved to London for a few years too when long distance wasn't working between the couple and three kids.

That's when Sam returned from school all crying cause she got bullied and Daniel and Mr.Miyagi took it on their hands to teach her some self defense. 

Those were the hard times. Daniel had to expand the dealer ship at London too, so work pressure was all that and he would work during daytime.

And after he would come back home, Amanda would hit the fancy pharmacy and study medicines there. Of course she didn't blindly trust doctors after Lucinda. 

And Flora. Sometimes she thought it was better to be dropped dead. Once she even yelled at Amanda saying she should've just aborted her. 

The only place the girl went to at London was the Great Ormond Street hospital. Her life was filled with sanitizers, and surgeries. 

When she turned 13 and had the biggest crush on Harry Styles she would kill to attend just one of his concerts. And even though they could afford it she was not allowed to be around so many people. 

Or that she always loved dogs but couldn't be around animals. And if she touched one accidentally, she would be punished with a long warm shower.

And she never went to a normal school or made friends although she was positive about Uncle Louie being her best friend. 

Amanda made her watch countless 90s sitcoms and 80s movies as a know your country class and the girl would spend hours staring at fashion magazines and drawing her own designs. 

Sometimes Flora felt like a villain when Amanda and Daniel would get into arguments over her treatment or when financial crises would break through but that's also the time when the couple promised eachother that they would rob a bank together one day once Flora gets better.

She felt sorry towards her siblings, she always felt like she was stealing all of their parents' from them.

Or when they had to move to a village at the suburbs of London cause her body couldn't adjust with London's atmosphere. 

This time though, when Daniel and Amanda took her for her weekly check ups....her reports were normal. She was clean. 

She was just like the others...with a normal Immune system. 

Flora was happy too. Finally a Harry Styles concert or maybe just sight seeing London for the first time.

Nope, Daniel announced that this time Flora was flying back with her parents. No more long distance family. No more having her mother for a month and then her father for a month. Although the past year Amanda was around more. So the Larusso villa over Encino Hills was disinfected and a room was cleaned out for Flora.

And it was okay. Cause she always saw Christmas or New Year's celebration in America in the movies. And she saw people trick or treating on Halloween nights through her window every year. But now that'd be her life too.

.......