Eight

" I'm not saying I'm depressed or anything. " Demetri told as he was the last one to be getting out of the car, " I just wish I wasn't born. Or at least born in this century." The car ride wasn't as bad as everyone thought it would be. They were talking about random things and Flora and Hawk didn't interact much.

" No way you feel that way! Existing in the same time as Taylor Swift, Harry Styles and Dylan O'brien is an actual privilege! " Flora rolled her eyes, and then looked at the swarming crowd of people in front of the cinema, she felt a sense of nervousness, as she pulled out a mask from her backpack and put it on to keep her mouth and nose protected from any kind of bacteria or virus that could effect her.

" Right! Wouldn't want the paparazzi to find out we got an actual Princess here." Hawk mocked her rolling his eyes.

" Oh no...I'm just really embarrassed to be seen with you." She casually said it back.

" Guys! For the sake of this world's well being, can you two at least try and get along?" Miguel insisted. 

" Get along?" Flora asked in disbelief, " Oh Miguel, honey...Birdie and I are besties. " She cringed at the words.

" This is it. She sounds sociopathic. Split them up." Demetri sighed looking at Miguel, " You two should go pick the movie, and we'll get the snacks."

" Noway I'm letting her choose the movie. It's probably gonna be some cringey highschool movie where a twin appears outta nowhere and the quiet girl catches the billion year old supernatural guy's attention. " Hawk exclaimed, it made Flora snort cause he wasn't trying to offend her this time, he genuinely seemed terrified, and that tone was quite boyish.

" For someone who seems to hate the trope, you know quite too much, Big Birdie." She smiled mischievously, " Fan, are you? Are you worried that you'll start cheering at the heartfelt shites and start crying like little girls?"

" You're so annoying. " He muttered. 

She elegantly smiled, " What can I say, that was the goal."

..........

After another 5 minutes bicker they decided to pick the movie together. 

" Come on! This movie got Sadie Sink in it. All the right reasons to watch it!" Flora exclaimed trying to convince the boys, " She's a total bae."

" Because she's a ginger?" Hawk asked her blinking as Miguel and Demetri shook their heads in disapproval. 

" Because she's fucking awesome. She can become the president and make this universe so fucking beautiful! " The blonde exclaimed, her face was tainted with a dorky smile.

" Jesus! You sound like you got a fake twitter account to rant about celebrities."  He sighed in disbelief. 

" Instagram. " 

" I'm sorry what?" Miguel asked with a confused smile.

" Got a insta to rant.... if that means ramble...about how much I'm in love with successful beautiful rich people." She told them.

" Wait! The daughter of Zendaya following me is you?" Demetri asked in disbelief. 

" Daughter of Zendaya?" Eli snorted, " I wouldn't wanna be her kid, there are better things to be you know." He thought for a second, " Like the one in line after Tom Holland."

" Pretty sure that's not legal." Flora gave a nod as Hawk slapped her arm lightly rolling his eyes, her fangirling over Harry Styles was pretty evident all the time.