Our Then, Now, And Forever

Von bellz_readz

This is Book1, if you've read it, please check out Book 2 Y/N moved to Korea with her sister to start a caree... Mehr

Intro And Formalities
When He •Fell• For Her
-They Meet Again-
- She's The One He Kissed? -
-Are You Hyungs Girlfriend?-
-You Live Here?-
-What About James?-
-Have We Fallen?-
-The Start Of Something-
-Not Official?-
-?????-
-Sleeping Arrangements-
-BYE-
-The Mall And Ziggy-
-â‚©2000-
-First Date-
-In Six Months-
-A Promise-
-The Airport-
-I Guess We'll Do Something Else-
-Clubbing with Tae-
-Our Lunch Guests-
-Our Lunch Guests 2-
-Finally 20-
-He Asked Me-
-Arrangements-
-The End?-

-The Start Of Curiosity-

20 4 1
Von bellz_readz

Side Character Notes:

Namjoon is 20

Hoseok is 20

Yoongi is 21

Jin is 22
————————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Tae: *gets up really quickly, and helps Y/N to her feet* oh, uh I um, I'm so sorry *he says while gently touching his lips* I was just walking past and I was in a daze *very jittery*

Clare: * looks mad,and gets up hastily then looks at him with fury* you jerk you messed up my favourite shirt.... *throws her remaining hot chocolate, (don't worry guys it's cold now) on Tae's shirt*

Tae: *startled by the drink meeting his shirt * I'm so sorry, can I get you a new one, or maybe- *gets cut off by Y/N*

Y/N: it's ok, don't worry, mistakes happen all the time *turns to Clare* CLARE!!! How could you purposefully throw your drink on him... he said it was an accident...

Tae: No no it's ok.... I was the one who messed her's up first, is there anything I can do to compensate for this situation?

Y/N: please don't worry, our apartment is nearby so we can go there and she can change...

Author: Clare had been standing there looking at Y/N strangely, cause usually if this had happened Y/N would have been in a huge rage and thrown a fit... ( maybe she's already fallen for his seraphic looks 🤭)

Y/N: we'll get going now, I'm sorry for this *points to his shirt*

Tae: I'm sorry for all of this (Meaning, Clare's shirt and the kiss) *waves his hands everywhere* I'll also get going then... bye *waves*

Y/N :* waves back, smiling very widely*

Clare: *lifts her eyebrow* are we gonna talk about it?

Y/N: talk about what?

Clare: The fact that we've only been in Korea for 1 hour and 30 minutes and you've already been kissed by a drop-dead gorgeous guy, and not only that, how come you didn't get mad and threaten to throw him in jail???

Y/N: uhhh I guess I was just being extra nice today, maybe he was just lucky that today is the day my dream came true!!!

Clare: what? your dream of being kissed by a handsome stranger... *snickers*

Y/N: you know what I meant (she meant moving to Korea)

Clare: why is life so unfair, I came for the boys and you get kissed... *fake cries*

Y/N: oh Clare, what am I going to do with you... *sigh*

Time Skip at the apartment

Y/N: finally we're here

Clare: it's so cute, it was smart of you to have the furniture delivered beforehand...

Y/N: of course it was smart... everything I do is smart... *sarcastically*

Clare: * 🙄 *

The apartment

( There are 2 rooms on the left and a bathroom in the middle of them)

Clare: I can't wait to see my room *runs to her room* WOAH it's... PERFECT, thank you Y/N

Y/N: *giggles* I knew you'd love it...

Author: Y/N had done all of the interior decorating through sketches and sent them to an interior company, which she had asked to get the apartment ready beforehand...

  Clare's Room:

Clare: let's go see your room *takes a few steps* oohhh....let's just say it's very... uhh...you

Author: Y/N has a taste for simpler things whereas Clare is very girly and likes more extreme aesthetics... that's why she doesn't really like Y/N's room...

Y/N: *pats Clare's head* I knew you wouldn't like it, it's ok though as long as I like it...

Y/N's room:

Author: the two of them started unpacking their suitcases of things that hadn't been brought along with the furniture like clothes and precious trinkets... giggles could be heard throughout the hall of the level their apartment was on..... There were a total of 12 apartments on every floor... These will be important later... let's resume the story...

                                  Tae's POV

Tae: *buttons up his coat so the stain that Clare gave him is not visible* uhh I don't have time to change

Author: Tae was late for their recording session, they were in the process of recording Boy With Luv...

Hoseok: Tae? Where were you, we've been waiting...

Tae: I uh... I... you know what it's a long story...

Yoongi: well guess what... we don't have time for long stories... *shoves Tae into the recording studio* now sing... *blank expression*

Tae: *in mind* ok Tae... you can do this, just forget about what a weird morning you've had...

Author: Tae was singing his lines "Listen my, my baby 나는 저 하늘을 높이 날고 있어... " ( listen my, my baby, I'm flying high in the sky )...While doing this though, he couldn't help but think about those 2 girls he saw at the park that morning... especially the one who he had kissed...

Time skip

Author: Tae is now done recording... but he's been looking quite dazed and spaced out...

Namjoon: what's on your mind Tae, you look out of it this morning...

Tae: well hyung, you see, there was this *mumbles* grrwhikssd

Namjoon: what? Girl who lives west? *tries to make out what Tae said*

Tae: No no no... *whispers* a girl whom I kissed...

Members: *they all heard* ooooh *their eyes are full of curiosity*

Jimin: and uh who might this lucky girl be... *smirks*

Tae: well I don't know actually...

JK: hyung... you're  my role model... and now you're kissing random girls who you don't even know *amazed* woah, I hope I turn out to be as cool as you one day...

Jin: JK! If I catch you kissing girls, there's gonna be major consequences... *stern eyes looking at JK*

JK: *looks down* yes Hyung

Tae: guys it wasn't like that, what do you take me for? It was an accident...

Jimin: oh yeah because it's possible to accidentally kiss someone * 🙄 *

Tae: It's true, you see what happened was...

Thank you for reading... please make sure to vote and comment

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.4K 387 25
***Book 7 of BTS Delululand Series*** A chance meeting between the man and the woman is a bumpy one at best. Tae's initial reaction towards the woman...
27.4K 872 21
Taehyung and yn is forced into arrange marriage they both have different personality but taehyung loves his Princess yn too much that they both can d...
3.6K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
12.5K 425 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...