729 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 {𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕�...

By eclipswe__

An academically focused girl, Anna moves out of her house to start her first year at high school, starts her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 68

75 11 2
By eclipswe__

Everyone's on the bus already. Settled. We'll be leaving now. I am sitting at the window. I didn't sit beside Alex. However,no one is sitting beside me. I take my earphones out and plug them into my ears.
Alex is in the back with Riri. Although he messaged me yesterday, that i am making a huge mistake about him, but I didn't reply. He hasn't showed any interest to talk to me. Everyone of my class is on this bus....... except Ross.
He won't come? Where is he?

I am about to ask the class teacher about him but I stop. Why would I? Whether he is coming to the trip or not or where he is, that's literally none of my concern.

I sit back and turn on the music. The bus starts and i close my eyes.....
It's been a few hours, I wake up from the sleep session and open my eyes.

What the fuck. Who's shoulder is this.

I immediately sit up and my eyes almost pop out of their socket.
Seriously!? I fell asleep on his shoulder? But where the fuck did he come from? When the fuck did he sit here ??? And why?????

Ross is staring at me, a half smile on his face.

"I... I am sorry. I didn't know. I am sorry." I say, embarassed and scared.

He doesn't say anything.
Deciding to avoid any further conversations, i turn to lean across the window. I check the time, it's been 5 hours. I literally slept at a stretch for 5 hours?!!! That too on his shoulder and he was absolutely okay with it???? What the fuck.

I scan around at the bus , half of them are asleep by now. It's almost dark, and it'll take at least 5 more hours. I close my eyes again.

I never knew i could sleep this much. Where were all this sleep?  How did i survive all these days with a sleeping schedule like 2hours?

I immediately start yawning and within a few minutes i doze off to sleep. The rest of the way , I sleep through.
Finally I wake up to a halt after a few hours. I check the time once again and it's been 3 more hours, I made my way by sleeping through. We have arrived at the destination. It's a hotel. Our teachers guide us down from the bus and we enter the hotel. The girls and boys are alloted different rooms. Each room has a accommodation capacity of 5 people.

We walk upto our rooms and settle down. I am alloted room 213 and luckily I don't have Riri or Steph to share my room with.
I take out my toiletry bag and the one piece dress from my suitcase and walk to the washroom which is attached with the room , to freshen up. Teachers have instructed us to meet at the dining hall by 10:30pm. I quickly take a shower and change into my fresh pair of clothing. After a few minutes I walk down the stairs to the dining hall and meet everyone there and take a sit.

Alex sits beside me on one side and Ross on the other side.

Seriously? Like... seriously?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
Shy Boy By key

Short Story

196K 5.8K 21
There was a boy that likes a girl. He always took notice of her even when she wasn't aware of his presence. With his nerdy appearance and his black-r...
13.4K 373 27
Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, has recently emerged from stasis. And now he's catching up with what's been happening while he's been away. One...
409 185 12
Sarah Mitchell is a rising star in the entertainment industry, her talent and charm captivating audiences worldwide. Meanwhile, Alex Robert is a reno...